Why is the CW DCverse better than Marvels films?

Why is the CW DCverse better than Marvels films?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVY2KwagyGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's not, but it's better than the DCEU and they should just let them have batman and wonder woman too

Why is DC's tv universe better than their movie universe?

CUTE! CUUUUTTTTEEEE!!!

If Civil War did one thing right it didn't have that godawful scene from the comics where paramedics, police and firefighters tackle captain America

I started watching supergirl and thought it was the most feminist dumb shit ever...then I was 10 episodes in and now I actually think it's one of the best superhero anythings non ironically. Much better than any of marvels superheroes who are entirely 1 dimensional

>mmm I really love kissing girls, her cock in I mean tongue in my mouth is so wet

Aw shit, I wanted her to get with the white nerdy guy. Dammit. I guess the cuck memes were true. Small white guys can't compare to big black bulls. Thanks, new politically correct world.

>I actually think it's one of the best superhero anythings non ironically. Much better than any of marvels superheroes who are entirely 1 dimensional

Hahahano

Don't worry he was brainwashed seconds after then they became a couple in the finale

>Why is the CW DCverse better than Marvels films?
But the shows are bad, dropped Flash and Arrow which made me never bother with the rest.

Sucks. It would've been better for her to see his worth as a character since he's always been there for her since episode 1 and realize he's a good choice for her, instead of some guy she instantly had a lady boner for. Dude just got friend zoned. It's really sending out the message that you only get the girl if you're a hot guy, and being nice is bad.

"Supergirl" is campkino

>I HATE HELICOPTERS

So fucking anticlimatic

it was a serious waste of their team up

Best universe.

Didn't help that his dad was a serial killer!

So fucking based

It's so bad it's actually funny to watch.

At least it was worth seeing Jimmy look like a jelly faggot for the majority of the episode

so fucking shit, only good one is batman

I want to cum inside Benoist's asshole.

I agree about that though, him getting tiny dick over speedster giving her a wettie was best part of that episode.

it was, back when that show was on, and teen titans, batman TAS, batman beyond... etc. you name it, it was amazing. Now you get batgirl sex scenes and MARTHAAAA AHAHAHAHAH.

But it's kino right, fuck snyder and fuck you idiots for defending it still, it got bad fast.

>fuck snyder
back to plebbit

batgirl sex scenes and martha aren't part of DCAU

Really? I never saw past episode 2. Might give it a watch before season 2 comes out since I have a week off next week. Was he at least a comic villain or just a generic villain of the week killer?

>DCfans think this is the pinnacle of television

Luke cage is the worst of the capeshit tv and its still better than this shit.

Nobody thinks this.

>Luke cage is the worst of the capeshit tv

What is Arrow?
>what is Lucifer?
>what is Walking dead?

What is Arrow? Shit
>what is Lucifer? Shit
>what is Walking dead? Shit

I dont know what you expect, they are all normie shows for people who dont read comics.

did nobody notice he licked the black guys cone?

So did he steal that ice cream?

>worst of the capeshit tv

lmao you were saying this when Jessica Jones dropped too

fuck i miss this

>Supergirl
Might be the most cringe thing in the history of television.

>It's really sending out the message that you only get the girl if you're a hot guy, and being nice is bad.
But that's the truth, user, and you sound like a thirsty virgin when you complain about it.

Don't hate others for having what you don't, fix yourself.

>Dude just got friend zoned
Before I say what I'm about to say, know that I'm a PUA, MGHOW, and proud chauvinist, a shitlord of the highest order, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

There's no such thing as a "friend zone." Women don't ever owe you sex, and you're not a "nice guy." "Nice guys" don't do "nice" things for women expecting to be rewarded for sexual favors, this mentality is thirsty, bitter, craven, and self-defeating.

The trick is not to make a woman "owe" you sex, but to become a person women want to have sex with.

Get fit. Get educated/knowledgeable. Get a social life. Take up a hobby. And most of all don't bend over backwards for a woman when she hasn't given you any ass.

You have to be aloof, confident, witty, and a bit of a dick.

Do you know where the "black guys = cool, white guys = lame" meme comes from? Same reason feminazis give (stereotypically white, introverted, and male) gamers such shit about "misogyny" and yet never try to raise a stink about misogyny in hip-hop music/culture: they know better.

They know better than to try to shame black men, because they'd tell them to shut the fuck up and suck their dick. That's not paraphrasing.

Meanwhile, you have all these white knights eating this shit, not calling feminists on their bull, because they're all hoping for the pity/reward bang that never comes.

Feminazis are shit-testing us on a social level and white men, as a whole, are failing said shit test, horribly.

And you're part of the problem with this "baaaaaw why do women like assholes, women should like nice guys like me" shit.

>muh secret club

It promotes racemixing and feminism better.

Post the frozen lasers webm

you're a victim of feminism dude. Men and women should not hate each other. We should be loyal and understanding with each other and be held accountable when we hurt each other

Holy fuck, autistic as all hell.

hello tumblr

youtube.com/watch?v=jVY2KwagyGE

>There's no such thing as a "friend zone."

There is, man. Radical feminism has just warped its basic meaning.

Nerdy guy got to fuck banshee in the closet at work...

>you're a victim of feminism dude
A man is not a victim.

>Men and women should not hate each other
I don't hate women. I just think western society has rendered them insufferable, which is why I don't do relationships anymore.

>We should be loyal and understanding
The problem is, to most women, concepts like loyalty, sacrifice, duty, are just abstractions, and

>held accountable
Women aren't ever held accountable for anything, user, so while it's a pleasant thought, it falls apart in practice.

See pic related and kindly eat a dick.

Alright. Do women keep thirsty betas on the hook with the possibility of sex, solely to use them for financial favors, and emotional validation? Yes. Absolutely.

My point is this: if you're falling for this, you're a chump, and the problem is with you. Women have been doing this forever, and they'll keep on doing it as long as we're around, and falling for it is a demonstration of poor value.

Doing the exact opposite invariably gets you laid, maybe not with every woman, but that's exactly my point: if one girl won't put out there's literally billions where she came from and one of them most certainly will.

By not tripping over yourself to placate and appease a woman you make yourself desirable; have you been on normiebook lately? All but the most hideous women have no short supply of thirsty, domesticated, white knights to do her bidding.

When you're that uncommon breed of guy that doesn't enable her narcissism, you stand out, and a woman's sense of self-worth is tied to male approval.

Deny them that, and they'll fuck you in hopes of acquiring it, much like betas jump right in the friend zone in hopes of acquiring pussy.

"Whoever cares the least has the power."

I liked the last Superman movies but fuck me if I just can't get into television shows. Someone told me to watch Agents of Shield and it was fucking terrible. Everything about it was fucking terrible. Same with Daredevil (till the Punisher but that was only slightly better and watchable).

Everything from CW is shit.

is tat the racist and sexist mtv lady?!?

>I liked the last Superman movies

This explains everything.

all this stuff looks so cringy bad.
all movies look the same, the actors get worse every year.

This.

CW capeshit should be able to use any fucking characters they want if DC isn't going to incorporate them into the films. I would kill for a proper Teen Titans show on CW.

Kill.

no, he paid with alternate universe USD.