Which death will hit you the hardest?

Which death will hit you the hardest?

Pic unironically related

>George will die before the world realizes that the prequels are kino

It's not fair

GRRM
this fat fuck gave up and he's never finishing the books

When he dies people will start to appreciate them more. Like how anyone becomes instantly beloved after death. He deserves it imo, it's just sad that he'll be dead and not get to experience it.

Yes George didnt do absolutely nothing wrong

As "kino" is synonymous with "shit" I'd suggest they're already receiving the sort of appreciation they deserve.

I see what you did there, user

what's wrong with his neck bros?

have you seen his show on the history channel?

it's pretty great

Any day now and it'll fuckin suck

Yeah he's going to be the next big one. I don't even like marvel that much but he seems like such a friendly guy. Sad day for sure

nah he's been snatching up birthdays, extending his life

> got paid only 1.5 billion more than notch got for Minecraft
Fucking pathetic.

It didn't air in my country, but I've seen clips on youtube. It was pretty comfy.

> the world and the media produced in it will become so shitty people will actually look back on the prequels fondly instead of the contempt they deserve
I'm looking forward to dieing in my sleep.

I doubt he has much time left. He literally looks like he's about have a heart attack any moment.

>George will die in a world that won't admit that he was a bad director but a fantastic creator of visuals with a tremendous imagination but not the skills to implement them correctly. A true savant

>AYY IT'S ME IN EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING IN THE MCU XD
>AYY DAS MAH BOI STAN LEE XD

He's like the God of Reddit.

Every time I see this bastard cameo I'm ripped right out of the fucking movie

He's filmed his own Star Wars sequels with Ethan Hawke and Emma Watson, I shit you not, they probably won't ever be released though.

What the fuck are you talking about?

George NEEDED Marcia to keep him from going full retard. Nothing else to it really.

he'll be fine

you guys have watched the plinkett reviews right?
mike from rlm covers pretty much everything he did wrong in the movies.

Those reviews are funny but if you put even a minimum of effort into looking at his complaints, almost none of them hold water.

Plinkett is just a voice for all the jaded fanboys who were butthurt that the prequels weren't an OT circlejerk. Mike's taken half a semester of film studies though so he knows terms like "shot reverse shot" which tricks people into thinking he's some genius when it comes to filmmaking.

For every shot of George in front of a monitor there's 10 of him walking around on set.

It feels like he never really recovered creatively from the divorce. Wouldn't be surprised if antidepressants had a role in it too tbqh.

>Inevitable 'one with the force' headline

>Christian Bale will die in my lifetime

there's no purpose in life is there

Hits every day.

The more I read about it, Star Wars was successful in spite of George's efforts, rather than because of it. His original vision was a shitty movie until Marcia was allowed to edit it into Star Wars. He had the good sense to hand off Empire and Jedi to other writers and directors, but then the prequels went completely back into his control. And we all saw how that turned out.

When baneposing officially dies I will probably kill myself

This hit me like a hammer in The Muppets, when they were panning around Kermit's office, showing the pictures of Kermit with various celebrities. Then they showed the photo of Kermit and Jim, and I started crying right in the theater. And I'm a grown man.

>but then the prequels went completely back into his control. And we all saw how that turned out.

They were visually interesting and unique takes on what Star Wars was and what it could be.

Any other filmmaker would have just remade a New Hope.

I agree with the others, when Lucas dies, there will be an out-pour of support.

People will finally realize that now matter how fucking bad Jar Jar was, Lucas fucking willed Star Wars into existence and changed movies and pop culture for ever.

I thought i was the only one.

Why would the death of people with no bearing on my life hit me?
You pathetic people need to get a proper life, goddamn.

At least give me an entertaining follow up to this bullshit.

>watching reddit letter media

The fuck is a Plinkett?

pic very related

Jack Black's suicide.
Still can't get over losing the big guy.

Good night, sweet prince.

So you'll be immortal then?

I only got into 70s/80s heavy metal recently and it sucked to find out that a lot of the artists I'm only now getting into have died already, especially Dio. I'm glad Ozzy's still hanging in there, though. It'll be a sad day indeed.

my dog

also christopher lee

>casket lowers
>BUM BUM BUM!