I never really followed the case, but just finished this documentary. Did she do it?

I never really followed the case, but just finished this documentary. Did she do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=patriot act protests
lmgtfy.com/?q=tpp protests
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/extort
lmgtfy.com/?q=police interrogation hours case thrown out
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So what was the supposed motive?

Probably. Who cares

I don't know. It reminded me my uncle was involved in a pretty big murder trial in the 80s though. The Clarence Bradley thing. Poor guy never even got to see himself portrayed in a movie

Of course she did it, but she's really hot so who cares?

was just about to make a thread on this since I just watched this too
bretty good and based on the documentary and some quick googling I'd say she's innocent
loved the cocky reporter guy and how shameless he was, hated the prosecutor who had been watching way too many movies and detective shows

post knox

the prosecutor was incredibly conceited

Mos def

Her and the creepy boyfriend

Raffy is cute

He's a total fuckboi

This is the most overblown case ever. There's so many documentaries and tv shows based on it. They need to find another pretty white girl murderer to exploit.

Of course not. The guy who did it left his actual shit on scene but those backwards ass fuck Italians wrote some satanic worshiping fan-fiction and actually believed that shit.

more rare Raffys

The true moral of this story is never go to Italy. Those superstitious dipshits will railroad you if you're too near a crime.

Does the doc lean towards Knox being innocent?

it does lean towards knox making money

Yes, she's an absolute psychopath.

>tfw you will never have a blood orgy with raffy

So, is that a yes or a no?

it's a yes, the documentary definitely says she's innocent
this I don't really get, why everyone thinks that based on a few interviews

Fuck. DROPPED.

>Texas Ranger Wesley Styles told them, "One of you is going to have to hang for this" and then, turning to Brandley, added, "Since you’re the nigger, you're elected."
What did he mean by this?

>it does lean towards knox making money

Yeah, the only people who should make any money on her life being trashed are tabloids. Dude.

Just look in her cold, dead eyes. YOU JUST KNOW. Notice how they changed her eyes and expression with makeup in the poster, but in most pictures she has the eyes of a cold monster. She often tries to fake being sad and it looks almost comical because she's so bad at it.

>M'LADY WOULDN'T HARM A FLY!

Why are americans such cucks? Is that why you're ruled by the BBC?

Did this fuccboi go to jail or was he released as well?

>documentary says Amanda is innocent

Laffo, it featured the major players speaking directly to the camera using their own words- the vulture piece of shit journalist and that psychopath detective make Knox look innocent.

>Just look in her cold, dead eyes. YOU JUST KNOW.

Hold up, Mario. We don't judge people by looking into their souls in the real world (or outside Italy, the other mushroom kingdom), we look at evidence and shit.

Yeah, this is pretty much the elephant in the room. And if she is actually innocent, she pretty much has the worst possible personality (or lack thereof) for someone who is suspected of murder. Either way, I feel 0 sympathy for this cunt, as I loathe people like her.

>Why don't Americans just look into the accused person's eyes and just know like us enlightened Euros?

>we look at evidence and shit.
>HEY THIS COP SHOT AN UNARMED BLACK GUY
>Naw he was armed see, he had fat-free food in his pocket

It's always a laugh when a fat yankee tries his best to justify the nationwide retardation of his country.

You know that investigators frequently study the facial expressions of suspects to figure out if they're lying, right?

What is this expression trying to convey?

free as a bird

look at him

He did nothing wrong

>And if she is actually innocent, she pretty much has the worst possible personality (or lack thereof) for someone who is suspected of murder.

lol

I think she did it, senpai. I looked into her eyes and gave her a personality test.

>Why don't americans have such things as "incoherent recollection of the events" and "no believable alibi"?

Seriously why don't you?

>What is this expression trying to convey?
Problem, officer?

Kek. Airtight, user... airtight.

>It's always a laugh when a fat yankee tries his best to justify the nationwide retardation of his country.

Meanwhile

>She was worshiping the devil and we looked into her eyes and knew she was guilty.

We might have racist cops, but at least we leave fucking magic out of the court house.

Inability to understand facial expression is a common sign of autism.

do you think they still fugg after all those years?

Man, Foxy Knoxy really got to you, huh?

>We might have racist cops, but at least we leave fucking magic out of the court house.

Pity, if you didn't maybe you wouldn't be "My Wife's son: The Country".

Right, what does that expression convey then?

Yes, and she probably saved vials of that dead bitches blood so they can wear it while they do.

>You know that investigators frequently study the facial expressions of suspects to figure out if they're lying, right?

Reminder these are the same investigators that ignored a toilet full of human shit but they've got phrenology on their side. lol

>Just look at this random picture taken of her in the last half dozen years since the murder and judge her like a rational person.

Wow.

G U I L T Y

Cold determination and the amusement of a woman who got away with murder, laughing at the plebs who think she's innocent.

>Reminder these are the same investigators that ignored a toilet full of human shit but they've got phrenology on their side. lol

Y-you do know that that isn't how they actually went through, and it was just a random user speaking, right?
Right?

I guess all the people who think she's innocent are this retarded.

>Why do Americans looks for things like actual physical evidence when they can yell at the suspect for a whole day and tell her she has aids until they get what they want?

...and if they don't get what they want, they use the fatigue against them. Love that Euro justice.

>Inability to understand facial expression is a common sign of autism.

Judging people by how they look is a pretty common Cred Forums problem.

Not the same expression at all. You're just proving your autism.

>Y-you do know that that isn't how they actually went through

lol, If you think they didn't ignore the actual physical evidence and based their entire case on her eyes and the fact that she had her own DNA in her own place then you're be posting links.

But you can't.

I will probably watch the documentary, but I did see an episode of a true crime show on CNN, and they made it look pretty clear that it was the Italian Prosecuter which was dead set on making her look guilty

>Why do Americans looks for things like actual physical evidence

Right, where's the gun of the last black man you shot? The one which wife yelled "DONT SHOOT HIM" at the cops?
I guess in the same place of Saddam's nuclear weapons.

Keep dancing, fat monkey.

He's not pointing out the similarity in expression you mong, he's pointing out the similarity of situation.

Yes, I can't be "posting links", you got me, metamorphosis escapes me.

America wins once again.

somebody should do an horror movie about this

or something with denzel washington

>tfw there will probably never be another Jodi Arias case in my lifetime

Numale: the post

Yeah, and they should just call it Amanda Nox

Well yeah, the entire prosecution was a mess with constant bullshit leaked to the media. The HIV part was especially messed up

>not Amanda Knocks
>not The Man Dat Knocks
>not That Many Kocks

>Don't look at how badly we fucked up in this case, look at the times you screwed up.

You know you don't have a foot to stand on. Italy looked backwards as fuck about this whole thing and you guys over there in Eurostan ate that shit up with two spoons.

Say what you will, but at least some Americans will march on the streets when our guys do it wrong. You guys march when someone escapes your distopian trial system. lol

>I can't back up anything I say in reality, will double down on talking shit

America wins again.

>CNN

Well shit, if they say so, it must be true.
I mean, just look at what they say about Hillary. Hope the Pope makes her a saint next.

>The HIV part was especially messed up

Italians will defend this.

>I can't back up anything I say in reality,

Well, can you?

>Say what you will, but at least some Americans will march on the streets when our guys do it wrong

Ah yes, I remember the march against TPP or the Patriot act.
You're hilarious, you live in your own world made of bacon and Wallmarts.

>Well shit, if they say so, it must be true.

So do you deny that the Italians didn't completely fuck her over. Did they or did they not lie to her about HIV so she'd give them information they were looking for?

Under the circumstances, I would give 0 fucks if they told me I had HIV. It's like, "well, then give me some meds, faggots".

In fact, why did she not think of that? There's no way they would have taken it that far.

Estortion of information is way different from "making her look guilty", buddy.

>Ah yes, I remember the march against TPP or the Patriot act.

lmgtfy.com/?q=patriot act protests
lmgtfy.com/?q=tpp protests

You might want to see a doctor about your blindness and memory problems, son.

>In fact, why did she not think of that?

Who thinks that someone's going to actually lie to them about them having AIDS? That's not how people act.

Baaaah, he can't even spell Walmart.

I know that you don't know what words mean, but they didn't estort information, lol. They lied to her repeatedly questioned her non-stop for 16 hours while doing so and used her confusion as proof against her.

The whole Italian justice system came off looking like a complete shit show and you defend it.

Didn't she suspect they were lying tho?

Oh, is that what you meant by march?
I thought you meant "revolutionary march", not "libtards whining" march.
Nevermind then, you sure showed them by crying out loud. It lead to the good results you'd expect, wonder why italians don't do that more often.

Faggot : the post

>The whole Italian justice system came off looking like a complete shit show and you defend it.
at least they don't sentence innocent black men like the USA system does...

wait...

Hey, go easy on our justice system. It's certainly not perfect, but you have NO IDEA what it's like to have to put up with American-tier niggers.

I know that you're american, but please do open a dictionary sometime in the future.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/extort

> They lied to her repeatedly questioned her non-stop for 16 hours while doing so

Oh no, they questioned a possible murderer with a vagina! HOW DARE THEY

>and used her confusion as proof against her.

Only in your wet dreams buddy.

>and you defend it.
I'm not, I'm just mocking american's justice system and news network, which came off as even bigger clusterfucks.

>Didn't she suspect they were lying tho?

Why wouldn't she? Do you think someone's going to lie about you having AIDs any time soon? FFS. Really?

>I was just pretending to be retarded.

Good job user. You had me fooled.

>why wouldn't she?
>do you really think someone is going to lie about you having AIDS?
Wat. Pick one.

Of course not, thank god I don't live in a world where such a shit place is a cultural cornerstone.

She was innocent but the italians were morons who wanted her to be guilty so badly

I mean they literally had the black guy confess and they were like duh amanda totally did it forget this guy

>Good job user. You had me fooled.

In thinking what, that your fatass can actually do shit?
If you'd have half a brain you'd know we do those things too, we just aren't so stupid as to have pride in them, since they change jackshit.

Are you a buttblasted Italian or something?

Amanda Knox is Amazing Amy irl

>merriam-webster.com/dictionary/extort

There's no s in extort, the word you used was estort. user, you don't get to pull the smug "look at a dictionary" card when you can't even spell a six letter word.

>Oh no, they questioned a possible murderer with a vagina!

If you badger a witness for 16 hours and lie to them about medical issues and then use "her statements were muddled" as actual evidence you're running a complete shitshow.

You know, like they do in Italy.

>I'm not defending it

He says, after repeatedly defending it. lol. Look Mario, I know English dictionaries aren't your thing, but look up "denial".

>I mean they literally had the black guy confess
...you know there's a thing called "proof of evidence", right?

I know you'd be more than happy to put a black guy behind bars without reason, but that's not how it goes in the rest of the world.

the problem is that Rudy Guede did it with somebody else

who is this person?

today we still don't know

she probably didn't kill the girl but she was absolutely involved in some way

are there any torrents?

>Wat. Pick one.

You don't read very well do you? I'd translate into Italian but I can't speak your backwards ass fuck language.

She shouldn't assume that someone would lie about that because no one should. No one should ever expect anything that fucked up. Unless you're in an Italian jail, I guess.

his dna was all over the scene
duh but amanda had this speck of dna on a knife
duh but rafaeli had lied etc

They must be guilty forget the black guy who had sex with her and admitted to it.

I truly feel sorry for anyone who has not basked under the blinding, neon lights of capitalist bliss.

I like my deals like Knox likes her roommates... slashed.

imo he has mafia connections

>In thinking that, Mama Mia that's a spicy a meatball.

>There's no s in extort, the word you used was estort. user, you don't get to pull the smug "look at a dictionary" card when you can't even spell a six letter word.

Yes, it was a typo, as evidenced by the fact that the word "estort" doesn't actually exist, at least not to my knowledge.
I can smell your sweat from here, you're just anxious over having made yourself look like an idiot, aren't you?

>If you badger a witness for 16 hours and lie to them about medical issues and then use "her statements were muddled" as actual evidence you're running a complete shitshow.
>"incoherent recollection of facts" doesn't count if you question them for too long

Are you really this stupid? Do you think being questioned for less than a day justify lying?

>Look Mario, I know English dictionaries aren't your thing, but look up "denial".

Right, it must be next to "estortion".
You don't even know your own language autismo, go back fapping to MLP, you're out of your league here.

I was asking you if Knox thought they were lying and you said "why wouldn't she", you absolute dumbfuck; therefore, it would be a logical course of action to ask them for medication, at which point the ruse would be exposed. You are making no sense.

>I'd translate into Italian but I can't speak your backwards ass fuck language.
>EVERYONE WHO CONTRADICTS ME IS ITALIAN

I see. Super Mario is why you're not a winner, is it?

Note: I suppose asking for meds would be a logical course of action whether they were lying or not. Kek

>you're just anxious over having made yourself look like an idiot

Sorry Mario, your dignity is in another post.

>Do you think being questioned for less than a day justify lying?

I think that anyone with a brain already knows and has seen evidence that if you badger a witness long enough in a police station you're eventually get them to fuck up their story. Any of the dozens of thrown out convictions over the last few decades bear this out.

Put down your spaghetti fork and read a little. Your ignorance is showing.

>Right, it must be next to "estortion".

A word you used. It's funny to watch you try to burn me with your mistake though. You're just the cutest.

Of course she fucking did it but MUH BLUE EYES got her off

If there's one thing we can all agree on is that blacks either American or European are a plight on this Earth.

A little help you greaseball:

lmgtfy.com/?q=police interrogation hours case thrown out

>b-but what about 'Merica! They're also bad! And fat!!!

Amanda is free because Meredith is half muzzy and nobody gives a shit

Don't forget: It Europistan lying is worse than murder and pedophilia.

>I was asking you if Knox thought they were lying and you said "why wouldn't she"

False. The original question was:
>Didn't she suspect they were lying tho?

Didn't she... Did she not suspect

So no. No, she didn't suspect. There was a negative in the initial question. Pay attention to the words you type next time.

Are all Italians this butthurt about their shitty legal system being exposed?

What? No. Whites are a plight if anything. Blacks kept to themselves until we put them everywhere

no actually italians are butthurt about their shitty legal system being shitty

>I think that anyone with a brain already knows and has seen evidence that if you badger a witness long enough in a police station you're eventually get them to fuck up their story

Yes, except it wasn't a third degree interrogation, they just asked questions. For just the waking hours.
You may be a pansy but that doesn't qualify as any kind of torture.

>A word you used.
But it was you who thought it was an actual word.
There's no need to burn you, you made an idiot out of yourself for everyone to see.

Right, I know you cucks trust the CNN, but "Howstuffworks" isn't a legit source of information.
And even if it was it wouldn't matter, because there's nothing in the first links that contradicts that procedure.
Maybe learn to read before trying to help.

I thought about asking the same things about americans being exposed for the criminals they are, but the answer is self-evident.

Well, my point still stands: asking for medication would be make sense, whether she thought they were being truthful or not. How long did they keep this lie going?

Lol.

>It wasn't an interrogation, they just kept her in one place and asked her questions for 16 hours.

The delusion is real with you. You're literally trying to change the meaning of words now. Cute.

Is it a meme documentary, like Making a Meme? Should I watch it?

>says as he leaves meaningful words out in the quote

You're either shitposting or off your meds, either way no point in going on.

It's Gone Girl, if Fincher wasn't a genius director but a retarded american who worships women and is butthurt when his american pride is touched.

But is it meme?

>t. Mario

It was the nog

Her DNA was in the house because she loved there. The nogs DNA was all over the murder scene because he killed the brit

Lived*

>s-she dindu nuffin
>she's a gud 'ol girl
>m-muh 14 words, muh white womens...

Wow

No wonder americucks country went to rot after they allowed their women to vote

>spaghettinigger
You greasy nog, you know you did it

Yes, white women are innocent and never do anything wrong. Prostrate yourself at Amanda Knox's feet and maybe shell notice you defended her honor on the internet.

Cuck.

The fuck are you on about? It's obvious the nog did it. He literally said she had nothing to do with it. That she wasn't there.

>s-she dindu nuffin
I wonder if you'd be repeating that over and over if Amanda Knox was a shitskin

I'm serious here, "Duh, you have to be stupid to think she didn't do it!"
Okay, then why did she do it? And how?

If she didn't commit murder, yeah. When there is a clear culprit, the dindu nuffin narrative gets thrown out

Americans' butt status:

[_] not hurt
[x] hurt

>meaningful words

Yeah, like when you added in torture out of nowhere? Someone here seems unhinged alright, but it's not me.

she could be a sociopath and still not be the murderer

Great subtitle spacing tho

She didn't. Retarded Catholics who think they caught a real witch or something and perpetually butthurt euros who just wanted American blood scapegoated her for what an African migrant nigger obviously did.

if i was italian i'd hang myself desu

superior killerfu coming through

nah

rude

Yeah I missed the case too, kinda disconnected from it all.

I don't think she did, that rudy did it. those silly italians did bungle it all up.

casey anthony doc when
or would that be too open and shut?

Probably, but if you can't prove it, you have to let her go.
>perfect teeth
She must be German descent.

This were cunt-packingly good. I love her smooth complexion and raised pubis mound

Best looking girl in the universe. Her and Daisy Fuentes

I CUM BLOOD

come again, what did user mean by this?

Well done Captain Autismo! *golf clap*

She is packing some serious bush in the shots of her gently rubbing her underwear. Sexiest doc ever

There's no physical evidence connecting her to the killer or the place at the time of her death, and the detective who investigated the case has a history of fictionalizing events to suit cases.

If anything the movie should have been about that idiot.

You forget she had the murder weapon in her underoos

must have missed the bush, i just saw the doc too.

oh well

Sauce? Can't find anything on this. I thought they never found the murder weapon

I'm lying for no raisin