Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bass_Reeves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow no way, it's not like everyone here has seen Seven Samurai already

that's not racially diversed enough, it sucked

Didn't even think about diversity desu

Is Seven Samurai worth a watch?

fucking reported, enjoy ban faggot

How do black people watch this shit and not cringe when they see blacks standing side by side white men like they were equals?

It takes place after the civil war so he would be free. I agree the lack of racism was kinda stupid though.

I actually thought that was one of the biggest failures of the movie. You got a black guy, a mexican, a dude whose racist to mexicans, a native american, a guy who use to scalp natives for money, a chinese railroad runaway and a white guy whose staunchly anti racist.

The diversity should have been an issue of contention but they mostly just lightly rib each other. I get it's because he wanted a fun action movie and not a heavy piece but it didn't need to be super preachy or anything. I just wanted more interactions between characters and he even set these interactions up and then didn't use them.

Good point but I think without the media controversy and general bullshit that would come with all this diversity crap, the film ended up better off.

Really enjoyable flick

its the avengers but not invincible white people in dumb costumes vs garbage aliens and pagan gods

basically it should be the kind of popcorn kino that americans rally behind but not because america is already idiocracy

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bass_Reeves

Edgy teens leave.

I really liked it, it was pretty anti nu-male.

So all whites and asian die.

LA RAZA IS WHITE DESCENDED FROM GLORIOUS CONQUISTADORS

Wanna see this soon.

i definitely had fun but it had zero character development.

>lots of good actors
>...and meme lord

Chris Pratt and Ethan Hawke had some.

This is true for some mainly the Indian dude and the Mexican. The rest were developed enough

Character development is a meme

At least he dies

Hard to believe for a Sony remake tbqh pham.

Pizza is pure

>Is Seven Samurai worth a watch?

Yeah actually. It's good stuff.

I fell asleep at the cinema. Nothing surprising happened during the whole movie.
Actors were bland, cinematography was bland, directing was bland.

I watched Django Unchained just hours beforehand and it was 40.000 times better.