Why do underages hate him so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes
youtube.com/watch?v=4sU7bsDhgxU
youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they grew up loving the prequels and can't handle the truth

God, I want Jay to fuck me so bad.

RLM is neither funny nor insightful. They don't provide anything beyond being a friendship simulator for sad nerds.

I'm about the same age as them and didn't like the prequels when they came out. Now, I don't care.

Because their first exposure to Star Wars was the Prequels.

As retarded children they loved it and as retarded man-children they can't accept their childhood sucked.

The gen x ethos

Because Mike, Rich, and Jay hate everyone 20 years old and younger

I'm 24 and i think he isn't even close to funny.

All of RLM is unfunny and excruciatingly boring.

And yet you'd have to be 20 or younger to find them funny. "Haha he's killing a hooker" is only humorous to an edgy 14 year old.

Under 20 year olds aren't watching RLM. They appeal to people over 25 minimum.

When are these hack frauds gonna release a Plinkett review of TFA? They better not go too soft on it.

How does it feel knowing that the Plinkett review won't be nearly as funny or critical as this one? Mike isn't even the best at making Plinkett anymore.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes

This

Plinket reviews are funny and make a good point about the film industry, espacially the avatar/titanic review, the prequals and Lucas deserve all the hate it gets, still the biggest blue balls in cinematic history as far as I can remember :^)

Trolls and autists will disagree though

The first film in the series underage faggots watched was Revenge of the Sith so naturally they're going to defend their precious childhood memories of that film even though it's objectively speaking an abomination.

I agree with their mocking of the prequels

but then they go ahead and praise the sequel, which shows what a bunch of tasteless plebeians they are

into the trash they go

>why do underages hate these YouTubers
Doesn't make sense

His timing and editing is off

jokes on you, I don't even want friends

Jay's an exclusive bottom though.

this is awful

RLM is hilarious sorry bud

I watch Half in the Bag for the plot, not the movie reviews.

And the plot is gone now. I still watch the show but it was way better when they had a continuing storyline. When Mike and Jay were out on the streets sucking dicks to get into a movie theater the show was at it's high point.

Anyone called Jay deserves abuse. It's just such a faggoty name.

>people deserve to be punished for their parents

How's middle school?

I'm currently watching a documentary on Amazon Prime called "VHS Massacre: Cult Films and the Decline of Physical Media" and at one point a bunch of fucking hipsters sit on a sofa and watch vhs tapes and then determine which is "the best of the worst" (they literally say this).

The rest of the documentary is shit too.

Excellent point, user. They will not be forgotten when the entropy comes.

on Cred Forums people unironically refer to themselves as "patrician" and use a classificatory system of "tiers" with which you're probably familiar. these fucking hipsters might not be better but they aren't any worse.

They are, we do it ironically and at least can laugh at ourselves, they can't

Are you 12 years old?

>we do it ironically

I'm not so sure anymore.

>we do it ironically and at least can laugh at ourselves

Now you're talking the sheerest, most unalloyed shit.

Let me guess, your name is Jay?

Faggot

pic related

No tears now Jay, only dreams.

I'm saying that these hipsters are directly ripping off RLM in this documentary

When the fuck are we getting new content

This month has been sparse as fuck

WHY DOES IT ALWAYS TAKE THEM SO LONG TO RELEASE NEW CONTENT?

REEEEEEEEEEEE

If I was a patreon subscriber I'd feel hard done by.

This guy is so odd looking.

It bothers me that his moustache is longer than his beard

>october is half over
>no new videos
come on rlm

>They'll never make a TFA plinkett review because they already fucked themselves over with an excessively neutral half-in-the-bag review.

Because they actually take their time with the editing and don't just shit out uninspired, half assed crap every week to meet the demands of autists like Nostalgia Critic does.

>21 days since the last real RLM video (I only count episodes with Jack in them as "real" content).
What are they doing with their time??

youtube.com/watch?v=4sU7bsDhgxU

this is really bad, from the sloppy editing to the Cred Forums lingo/pandering to the overuse of memes to the "funny" sound effects and "funny" music every few seconds to the overuse of 2 second clips from cartoons and other movies as punchlines

this video is shit

Why is Jack so unfunny?
youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA

I'm hoping they're finishing off the Plinkett. Although they do always do a Halloween BotW