Warner Bros. is developing an animated feature film based on the classic Chuck Jones character Pepe Le Pew...

>Warner Bros. is developing an animated feature film based on the classic Chuck Jones character Pepe Le Pew. The news was revealed on Saturday during an unrelated Comic-Con panel by the film’s writer Max Landis, who also pitched the project to Warners.
>The movie will contain elements of Amélie and The French Connection
>He confirmed that Penelope the cat would be one of the main characters and that the tone would be of a “romantic french new wave ’60s heist movie” ala Band of Outsiders or Rififi.

Are you ready for Looney Kino, Cred Forums?
cartoonbrew.com/feature-film/comic-con-2016-warner-bros-developing-animated-pepe-le-pew-feature-141842.html
comingsoon.net/movies/news/705775-pepe-le-pew-movie-in-development-with-max-landis-writing

making a cartoon about the rapey skunk.
who would've thought in this day and age

Wasn't he canon gay?

No, just French.

Nice projection

Time for editorials from the Huffington Post about rape culture

>implying they won't burger its shit up and make it a normal american animated flick with fart jokes and katy perry songs

they are making a movie about the wrong Pepe

>An American Pepe Le Pew

Maurice Chevalier's style doesn't works in this actual society status.

fuck everything.

Pepe The Pew

Why is everything Max writes either an adaptation or complete shit? It's almost as if he's incapable of quality independent thought.

he gets fucked over by the studios!

a Pepe Le Pew movie can only mean one thing

Looney Tunes Cinematic Universe

2D or GTFO

max is here

I can feel him

2D is only used for end credits sequences or flashbacks, or weebshit

direct to dvd

tell him to fuck off

I'd watch it

he says...

he says you're a luddite who can't understand his cerebral writing

Ask him why does he dress like Sonic

MAX

IF YOU AND THE TWILIGHT MOVIE KIDS ARE HERE, PLEASE GIVE US A SIGN

Me too senpai.

he needs to sacrifice two children like his father did to harness his movie making power

>Oui oui, mon cherie...if you tell anyone about this I will fucking end you, you stupid fucking bitch

Shouldn't have hired Raimi to direct.

>Max Landis

FUCK OFF

>The movie will contain elements of Amélie and The French Connection
>“romantic french new wave ’60s heist movie"
This could either be pure shit or the greatest thing ever

>Films writer Max Landis

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

this

tumblr will not allow the real characterization of pepe le pew to appear on screen anymore

>taking elements of French new wave

Now THIS is kino

>Max Landis

PEPE LE PEW LEARNS HE'S A MISOGYNIST WITHIN THE FIRST TEN MINUTES OF THE FILM CONFIRMED

SPENDS THE NEXT 110 MINUTES GETTING INTO GAY FURRY ROMANCE WITH TRANSGENDER ELEPHANTS WITH HALF THEIR HEAD SHAVED CONFIRMED

>>He confirmed that Penelope the cat would be one of the main characters and that the tone would be of a “romantic french new wave ’60s heist movie” ala Band of Outsiders or Rififi.

>for a silly looney tunes character

seriously, how far up your own ass to actually think a god awful idea like this would be a good idea?