Anakin Skywalker or Luke Skywalker?

Anakin Skywalker or Luke Skywalker?

Yes.

Anakin, because he's just like me, dark past, dangerous and powerful.

Rey Skywalker

ES TRAICIÓN ENTONCES

What about bigger Luke?

Anakin is insane but he is a much better character and way better with a sword than his flailing dramatic ass son. Luke would have died if it weren't for Anakin's crazy self.

Anakin/Vader for me

Way too many Anakin scenes are cringeworthy. That emo personality. Hurr from "my point of view the jedi are evil". You remember the delivery of that line, you remember the twitch of annoyance of emo bitch that you felt.

Kek look at Anakin's floppy lightsaber.

I always thought i was a good guy like luke but starting to realize i'm a cunt like anakin

Only plebs pick Anakin.

>anakin can actually fight with a lightsaber
>gets natalie portman
>kills dooku and obi-wan
>destroys both the jedi and the sith
>exterminated his own jedi order

>luke always needs to be rescued
>only girl he likes in the galaxy is his sister
>can't beat his opponents in an even fight
>got his entire jedi order exterminated

Luke

Anakin would fuck luke up quickly, why wouldn't Yoda & obi Wan train him & Leia from birth?!?! That was some retarded shit

everyone keeps telling me that luke is gay and i thought they were joking... now i see why. what movie is this from?

Seriously what they did to Luke's story with the sequels is a travesty and this is coming from a guy that was tired of Luke being the EU God. A terrible fate they left his story in.

>Posts Rey Palpatine

Um.....

Luke's a little pansy now compared to the God he was in the old EU. I think it might have been for the best though, character development-wise, he was DBZ levels of crazy before

Anakin would cut that bitch boy to pieces

>DBZ levels of crazy before

what could he do in the old EU?

I think it was just a deleted scene in episode 4

Honestly the only person close to stopping luke was Jacen and Jacen was basically Anakin reborn

so that should give you a sense of scale. If their was a force ability, form or idea, Luke could master it. Fight well with both hands or no hands and was basically an unstoppable force in the universe.

Jacen fought him to a stand still but beyond that nobody else got even close.

Not the Vong, not Sith remnant, pretty much nobody.

After Palpatine/Vader died, nobody ever came to Luke's level until he died. He fought literal Gods in the force.

That is how strong he became.

man jacen sucked. anakin solo had a terrible name but that dude had style.

new luke is a bit pathetic but i think more realistic. i mean, aside from turning vader, he pretty much fucks up during most of the movies. leia should have been the jedi desu.

But Anakin was crazy, so it's a doug point

Anakin's craziness and poor tactile awareness about high ground is what made him worse than Luke, even if his potential may have been higher

i need to read some of this shit. what comics?

He walked on lava once after fighting a lava snake. No joke.

His characterization at the end was something to be desired but honestly at end of the vong series, He was great.

I couldn't even list them all, I would start with the Thrawn books, and work your way towards end of the legacy era.

NJO has some fun books but not all, the dark horse comics from 90s are interesting, shadows of the empire.

they're so many books, comics and things with EU luke.

I personally like the Kilik trilogy but I also like Jacen so it depends on what you're looking for.

This.

This guy is pretty bad ass.

They cannot enforce anything like that any better than they could impose their rules on our free speech. They can make suggestions. Stop being paranoid.

Our government turned the internet into a weapon and against our own people and yet you fear the U.N

Wake up.

That's just faggots wishful thinking

This is what pisses me off. That realized they made Jacen too fucking strong so they had to mary sue Luke again to keep him the greatest in the whole fucking universe.

>Caedus literally fucking shit up
>Luke to the point he's having nightmares of fighting him
>Luke uses Caedus's own sister to fight him by giving her a bullshit title and hyping her up
>even fighting one handed Caedus making Jaina the "sword of the Jedi," Look like a bitch
>He lets himself get killed so he can communicate with his wife to save herself and his daughter
>Luke outright say a sith would never show compassion and he didn't let Jaina win
>entire reason Jacen became Caedus was so the galaxy can be united against him just to save it from a massive invasion in the future

Childhood is when you idolize Luke
Adulthood is when you realize Anakin makes more sense

same

(This comment has been removed for violations of UN smart speech code 74™)

yeah calling pepe a nazi was one step too far

thanks. and im looking for all things luke.

i didn't know mark hamill spoke about this. i wonder how georgie feels

yet you're not worried about being spied on by every national agency in our country being datamined and tagged for future use.

You're okay with a nice little dossier being built on you and anyone you care about just because they can.

by going around rules and collecting all information as it leaves the country and before it comes back in.

But you're worried about the toothless U.N who has had the spine of a grandmother their entire existence. Yeah those are the people you need to be afraid of.

Maybe i'm wrong but I get the impression these days a lot of what hamill says is just to keep people happy. He's a got a second chance with his golden ticket, why fuck it up by telling the truth?

Is Luke, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Hey, that just makes him cooler in my book. No snot-nosed whiny spawn to take care of. Until leia thrust hers onto him and caused TFA lol

Anakin prime

Kill yourself ourguy faggot.

This isn't Transformers you don't need to put prime at the end of his name

dudes gay as fuck. No wonder Leia didn't waste any time moving on from him

hayden is hot af
too bad about the voice

Jacen was my favorite EU character after Anakin sacrificed himself. He became a lot more interesting and cool when he went to dark side in my opinion. LotF should have ended with him killing Jaina and winning. FotJ committed character assassination on every other character except Luke and Ben and made Jaina even more insufferable awful. I mean fucking hell, the Jedi turn on the guy Luke left in charge as Grand Master and murder him because he's trying not to break laws and start a war with the government. I've never seen something so bafflingly evil painted as heroic and good.

>when you have parents as hot as hayden and natalie
>and turn out like shit
>genes

Exactly this, he should have survived.

Revan

Luke almost died from a simple lightning blast. Anakin survived getting all of his limbs torn off and being burned alive. Anakin >

Ahsoka Tano.

>Anakin and Kanan both didn't fuck her
Morons, the both of them.

who wouldn't want to be revan

>>[This post has been found in violation of UN Charter §47.312]

Anakin (in Vader suit)>Luke>Anakin

Ani last for thowing middleschool-tier tantrums and being the whiniest faggot of them all

Vader's fucking ferocious