Fuck, what's the nature of that David Suzuki

Fuck, what's the nature of that David Suzuki.

Is a duck's ass water tight?

It's a hard life pickin' stones and pullin' teats but sure as God's got sandals it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails.

Do you crossfit? you can cross fuck off

Easy there big shoots.

How many times have you honked your horn today, bud?

this show is real funy and better than traler park boys that show retardeed

Ballpark 6 to 8? You're a fucking animal.

From the videos people have sent me saying "dude you have to watch this it's hilarious!" it's just plain and boring, just people having words with each other and seems forced, inorganic. Not funny. Rebbit shit.

>le say jokes in a monotone voice man

Nice onesie, does it come in men's?

boy i really love your opinions

Show has potential, but the writing isn't living up to it, and then there's that obnoxious ugly, unfunny nigger chick they shoehorned in as the bartender...

she's easily the worst character.
and I didnt like that drug dealer bitch who was either puerto rican or eskimo or whatever the fuck

Agree.

The "stronk womyn" was dumb as fuck...

SEASON TWO WHEN?

I think you come in men enough for the both of us

its this year right?

>Said something about "a glowstick Segway saunter across the rainbow road level of Mario Kart Nintendo 64", I don't know what the fuck.
McMurray best side character

They made a show out of this guy's youtube videos?

>that pose

You got it ass backwards. The youtube videos are about the show.

>the youtube videos are about the show that came out three years after the youtube videos

fascinating

Wrong. The videos came out first. The guys who made it decided to take it farther and pitched it to production company and it got picked up.

>SEASON TWO WHEN?

Being filmed as we speak.

Didn't they always have the intention to take it further?

>How're ya now?
>not s'bad you?
>.....deadly

Dunno. All I know is that it started out with them having some kind of community twitter thing they did for shits and giggles. Then they decided to take that and turned it into youtube videos. Then they decided to to take that and turn it into a TV show.