Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tzgoYDHydBs
youtube.com/watch?v=rNlmRId2FVQ
youtu.be/PnT11b_GEBQ?t=25s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that an actual quote from the show?

>"Look around you, Cornell! For gods sake, they made a nigga-proof nigga!"

kek

The show is full of absolutely corny/shit lines and moments.
Including
>Cottonmouth shooting a rocket launcher and destroying an entire building, and no one acting surprised at this.
>a cop playing basketball in order to get information from a criminal
>PULL THE TRIGGA NIGGA
>Mexican criminal boss eating milky ways bars while declaring war
>Cottonmouth talking about being the king, while behind a photo of Biggie Smalls wearing a crown
>show still refuses to name drop any of the bigger Marvel heroes, even though they're all connected

There's tons of ridiculous and corny shit, but I can't remember most of them, because the show is also padded and boring, outside of a few moments.

Comics tend to be pretty campy. I kinda like that it's a little goofy. The dialogue and pacing could be better, though.

*clicks tongue*

What gets me more is that they're allowed to say nigga, shit, bitch, and everything like that, but they're not allowed to even think about uttering fuck. Why? You're already saying a racial slur, which is arguably worse than saying fuck. That makes no sense to me.

If you can't distinguish nigga from nigger then I don't know what to tell you

There was a name drop of Captain America at one point.

I don't even like these niggas, man

i've only watched the first two episodes but it's really lame so far. the scene where the kid puts the gun to luke's head and luke goes into some muh crispus attucks rant was so pathetic.

he can't act for shit. he feels like a side character in his own tv show.

I'm pretty sure some guy said fuck in one of the earlier episodes, but I agree that it doesn't make sense that characters like Cottonmouth don't say it way more often

The best is ahead.

SWEAR JAR

>You can't hurt me, I'm unbreakable
he literally says this

At least we'll have seasons upon seasons of Cottonmouth to entertain us.

All the Netflix MCU leads are abysmal.

MUH BARBER SHOP

yea pretty much

the only good character was tennant in jessica jones, but that entire show was ass. i only finished that pile of shit because of him. the punisher in daredevil was alright, but that guy overacts everything and he gets annoying.

PULL THE TRIGGER NIGGA

>>Cottonmouth talking about being the king, while behind a photo of Biggie Smalls wearing a crown
>>show still refuses to name drop any of the
kino

>>bigger Marvel heroes, even though they're all connected
iron man and cap are brought up in passing and thor more than once

the show is heavily influenced from blaxploitation sub genre, obviously its corny

D'onofrio was the only reason to watch the first season of Daredevil.

He dies though.

jackie brown wasn't corny

The show is shit. I went in hoping it was Daredevil tier and, let me tell you, it's not. The guy playing Cage was good, the guy who played Pop was good, the Cottonmouth guy was okay and that female detective chick was also okay.

It's just something about how it's put together makes the show exhausting to watch.

>Let me just fire this SAM at this diner.
>The nightclub setting never goes away
>Okay jazz and shitty jazz, but the jazz never stops.
>Wants to be black goodfellas, comes off like black West Side Story.

I'd say it's not worth the watch, which is a shame because Luke Cage is badass in the comics.

The guy selling the dvd's also mentions "the big green guy"

I'm not saying the swearing is bad. Just saying it makes no sense they don't say Fuck, seeing the place it takes place in.

And remove the "er" and add an "a", it's still seen as a racial slur to much of America. It still makes a lot of people uncomfortable whenever they hear it.

>I'd say it's not worth the watch

honestly, all the marvel tv shows aren't worth the watch. only reason i even watch them is to pass the time when there isn't anything else on. they're all complete shit.

Jackie Brown was a Tarantino movie with blaxploitation influences. It's still a Tarantino movie at heart. If you watch the movies that inspired Tarantino to make Jackie Brown you'll see that they are very cheesy.

same guy here, even Luke in the show says he doesn't like the word, in the 2nd episode he says something along the lines of "a nigga? that's all I am to you?"

I think the line is "bullet-proof nigga" but I could be mistaken.

At any rate, yes, the scriptwriting is horrible.

Do you neets really expect everyone to have binged the whole thing already?

i was just saying this show didn't have to be cheesy, i know pretty much all that blaxploitation crap is cheeseball shit, but they could have taken the influence and went in another direction, like what tarantino did.

but nope, instead we get baner in barber shops.

This show is shit, I dropped it after 2 episodes, and I rarely drop shows

>And remove the "er" and add an "a", it's still seen as a racial slur to much of America. It still makes a lot of people uncomfortable whenever they hear it.

white boi detected

I'd say daredevil is worth the watch and has solid production values.

Gotta acknowledge those dubs and quads though, well done.

Moar like nigga detected.

youtube.com/watch?v=tzgoYDHydBs

Niggers still flip out when they hear Nigga from humans.

Quads confirm. MCU a shit.

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop luke cage ain’t bout this, luke cage ain’t bout that

No, I'm white. I don't care about hearing it, but you've got to have some resemblance of understanding about how society views the word.

the production is alright but the acting and dialogue from the 3 main characters is unbelievable trash. the only reason i stuck around and finished each season was from d'onofrio in s1 and the punisher in s2.

that froggy guy or whatever his name is by far the worst part of that show. he needs to get killed off, fucking annoying useless """character"""

>what is context

>youtube JUSTTA PRANK shit
Yeah. If you're white you'll probably catch some heat for saying it. Unless they know you. It's really situational.

*tips fedora*
Bernie can still win!

>Comics tend to be pretty campy.

Are you from the 1940s? Shut the fuck up, as if you've read anything above archie.

this is fake as shit what the hell dude

>he actually reads comic books

It's a really, really boring show.

At least with Daredevil you had well choreographed, entertaining fight scenes to string you along as the medicore plot moved forward, but Luke Cage's action scenes are boring and unexciting. Also the plot moves glacially slow.

DD S1 > JJ S1 > DD S2 > LC S1

Still have hopes for Iron First, though.

>blacks chimping out for not reason
>fake
Must be nice in the suburbs.

>implying silver and bronze age comics didn't do cheesy and campy shit all the time
>implying 90's comic weren't mostly cheesball trash rags
>implying modern comics don't do campy shit occasionally
Comics have outliers of really good writing and art but a lot of it is low brow entertainment. There's nothing wrong with it. Just don't delude yourself.

[ This post censored due to breach of UN hate speech policy ]

i used to think remy from house of cards was an alright actor

but watching this... he is so one-note. he's playing the same character while saying nigga a lot.

>Jessica Jones that high
Whoa Nigga, don't know what you smoking but i want some senpai.

it's DD1>DD2(1st half)=LC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DD2(2nd half)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JJ

Correct rankings.

>DD2(2nd half)

dd1 had some potential during the first half then they threw it all the fuck away

Theres no reason for a man who cant be hurt to be all ninja like fighting.

No reason to dodge and shit when it aint gonna hurt.

Luke Cage has a lot of moments where they just stop the show to play music. It worked once or twice to set the mood, but most of the time, it just slowed down the show and felt like padding.

>white person with no soul detceted
shyeeet

Unironically some of the worst acting and writing I've ever seen. This shit is NCIS-tier

You can do good, interesting fight choreography without doing ninjas.

Also, the final fight had terrible fight choreography despite being one of the few fist fights where he could be hurt.

well it's not surprising considering marvel tv shows are ncis for teenagers

Great shitposting gimmick.

Luke Cage is so low on the power rankings. Agents of Shield plebs could kick his ass.

Hulk would fart and blow him away

Thanks, my nigga.

the flash is a better show than this piece of shit

Best way to watch Luke Cage is pretend your black so you can appreciate all the pandering and nod "Das Rite" when they do some wutang shit. However it's still a boring show desu.

MYSTERY NIGGAS

Nah. Even at its worst, Luke Cage was still better than the Flash at its best.

>OOGA BOOGA BLOX NOOD *SMACKS LIPS* FUGGIN WHYTE PEEPOL! *GETS SHOT*

Marvel really lost it's balls, they've cut all of their comics with uncensored swearing a few years ago.

Right now, the Netflix shows are their ONLY adult-themed properties and it's a miracle they are even allowed to say 'shit'.

Flash is the best superhero to ever grace TV, stay mad.

You posted this exact same thing in another thread. Go back to the drawing board. This shit reply isn't worth the bandwith.

Pleb

because marvel is for young teenagers. the most adult themed thing they've done is jessica jones, but all she does is get blacked and cry rape (which it wasnt)

top kek

Why can't black people just stop being criminals?

NIGGERS NIGGERS

>this show sucks because it doesn't have enough edgy swear words in it

They do say "fuck" in it you retard, try actually watching the show.

Let's not say things we can't take back. Those writers have no clue what they're doing.

you shouldn't even be ironically calling someone a pleb for not liking the flash

kill yourself you literal pleb

Well meme'd.

COTTONMOUTH DID NOTHING WRONG

He didn't want to hurt Pop, he killed his shitty henchman who shot Pop, tried to make peace with Luke Cage, only ever personally shot or killed his own underlings, the only outsiders he ordered killed were rats and thieves, even when he shook down businesses for protection money no one was murdered, and his RPG didn't even kill the 100 year old asian woman, and he was doing the weapon selling to help his bitch ungrateful cousin out and then she chimps out and kills him

RIP Cottonmouth

yeah it's super padded and the writing is really fucking bad

every time Luke Cage has a conversation with someone and he's all "I ain't no hero nigga" while they talk a bunch of shit about him helping people it is fucking stomach turning

still better than network TV shit though

But all of Marvel's core audience (fat virgin nekcbeards living in mommy's basement) is well into their 30's and 40's. No young teenager would PAY money for a comic book.

no, they don't pay for comic books, but they do get their mommy and daddy to pay for comic book movies and tv shows, and that's where marvel is making basically all of it's money right now and for the past 10 years

>implying anyone buys comic books now days
Niggas, pls.

>White men are evil: The show

Honest question, does this show have any white characters that aren't scumbags? The white crooked cop and the white crooked prison guard are the only major white characters in the show i've seen so far.

Why do you faggots keep saying marvel? Are you implying Batman and Superman fanboys are so much more classy and mature? Comic books are all the same, all have the same social stigma no matter what company the neckbeards side with.

Same as JJ. Evil white stalker army nut job that wants to hurt the blonde chick and evil white rapist mind controller that wants to rape everyone.

Welcome to cucked America!

But they always do it in a half-assed manner, just call them Thor or Hulk, rather than barely using their names.

I'm enjoying this show. Didn't really care to watch daredevil and jj.

>Show has 2 white actors in the cast
>They happen to be bad guys
>THE SHOW IS SAYING WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL

I havent seen every episode yet.

I just assumed luke wasnt supposed to be a "good" fighter. Seemed like the prison scenes implied that he just brute forced his wins.

I dont know though... i probably wouldnt know the difference between bad choreography and good choreography of someone that is meant to be a bad fighter.

Im having fun with the show.

thanks ruben shlomobergstein for correcting my record!

I dont think they can, for licensing reasons.

It was a reference to this cover of Luke's comic series.
(Cottonmouth doesn't actually fire a rocket launcher at Luke in the issue)

Nevermind...

Just saw this in the wiki

>Luke Cage is an exceptional street fighter and was a gifted athlete before receiving superhuman abilities.

So yeah, choreography is pretty crappy or Colter is just shit at fight scenes.

I still like the show.

>whatchu talkin about willis
>oh you got jokes now

What triggered me was the scene when Luke breaks into Crispus Attucks, he puts on the headphones and starts playing the edited version of "Bring da Ruckus"

Im half way through episode 5 and i dont know how they made 13 episodes of this crap

Shades kinda looks like bald Jessie Eisenberg from BvS.

>licensing reasons.
They're made by the same fucking people.

Anyone else comfused as fuck about why Luke is running a bar in Jessica Jones, then at the start of his series hes working under the table because he has to hide his identity.

Dis i forget/miss something from JJ?

they can't connect it to the quipverse because Luke Cage got a point to prove for niggas

They literally namedrop tiny stark, Thor, and hulk within the first ten minutes

Charlie cox is the qt king though

The basketball scene was shit in this. They need to pick up some tips from true capekino

youtube.com/watch?v=rNlmRId2FVQ

And Justin Hammer.

Some of the writing and dialogue is downright awful. Mike Colter is great as Luke Cage, but the writing, shit directing and terrible editing really brings down the show.

That's not a name drop retard

So how long until the people who didn't like this show are called racists?

They don't do it cause these niggas don't know or care about their names, also it would sound retarded in dialogue

The shaving scene was atrocious.

Holy fuck, you fags are obsessed

they literally do not namedrop them. they are referred to by defining characteristics. fag.

Not him but

Why did they censor the "fuck"s and "motherfuck"s in a wutang song if they say "fuck" in the show?

This is how New York niggas talk.

Source: live in New York

Luke Cage starts to fall apart around the 8th episode just like Daredevil season 2.

DD S1 >>> DD S2 ≠ LC > JJ

You're fucking retarded, nigga.

Yikes. The young guy selling dvds on the street says "tony stark" in the first episode

WHAT'S MORE CHARACTER DEFINING THAN A NAME RETARD?!

You're an idiot

netflix is down in canada

They name dropped Justin Hammer (The villain of Iron Man 2) in the first episode.

>resemblance of

I bet you also use "void of" in place of "devoid of" because you try to paint yourself as well read. kys

>TFW all the white people in the show are bad guys
To be fair, most of the people in the show are criminals.

that cause he's a famous billionaire

You know you're a Cred Forumscuck when have to bring that up

Same here in shartland

Fucking kikes

It's a series set in Harlem. If it was a series set in Thousand Oaks California, all the whites would be Cred Forumss WASPy wet dream and the nonwhites would all be valets/cashiers/maids/janitors

Just watched the first ep. So far, easily the worst part of the show is Juice from SoA. Are we supposed to take him seriously as a villain? He has a retarded clown look on his face in every scene.

Never went to Cred Forums and dat afro blood running in my veins. Stop yelling Cred Forums , retard.

where's the diversity? all i saw were black guys and a few latinos

#whitelivesmatter

I'm not american, but i think it's weird that you guys have a place just for black people.

His bar gets blown up by Killgrave near the end.

That's because our ancestors were too cucked and lazy to get rid of/kill all the nigs that were freed post-slavery, so we just made "designated safe spaces" for whites and coloreds

Bar got blown up, didn't it?

Maybe they accidentally bought the rights to the censored version

>uses the word 'cuck'
>uses Cred Forums as the 'go to insult'

pathetic, you're just like them.

Not him but I definitely remember hearing a fuck but im not autistic enough to remember when it was uttered.

I noticed they talk about "The Incident" a shit load in this movie, but they never mention when Hulk and Abomination literally destroyed half of Harlem in TIH. Harlem probably got hit during Avengers, but not nearly as bad as before.

>that hamfisted wu tang cameo
Im not even racist but worst Netflix Marvel show.

That Misty isn't my type, but i think she was very pretty.

Isn't that movie retconned by now anyway?

I fucking enjoyed the shit. Fuck what anybody thinks. I had a good time watching it. Luke does suffer from Superman syndrome though. More so in the beginning. You can tell that he would be that goody two shoes black cop you fucking hate. If he didn't get sent to prison, and end up a lab rat, he would be that conservative cop that's always on Fox News.

no, it was the second movie in the MCU. It had a Tony Stark cameo and everything.
They mention it in Avengers.

I don't think you know what a cameo means but I know what you mean.

>watching Luke Cage late at night/early this morning
>watching E3 with the "Fort Knox" heist
>36 Chambers starts playing
>my imagination starts running wild with thoughts of all kinds of white college numales going "OH DUDE BRO SIIIIIIICK I LOVE THIS SONG WU TANG 4 LYF BRUH"

>the episode ending with the nigga and the bazooka

Yeah, just in passing. But youd think this show would talk about it more than what happened in Avengers. I mean, two literal monsters fought through the streets of Harlem

ay yo gimme mah b'zooka nigguh

youtu.be/PnT11b_GEBQ?t=25s

I've heard they don't like to reference that film because of the actor change.

The delivery of this line was so much better in IM3

The white guy who helps Misty in the second half of the season

In the final episode he saves on of the wu tang clan members. then he sings/raps whatever a little luke cage song on the radio and I was cringing throughout. That was a cameo.

It's been almost 10 years since The 4400 and the guy playing Cornell looks exactly the fucking same.

The General Ross actor didn't change, and was last in Captain America Civil War.

Oh okay; in my defense I've only seen up until the 4th episode and I haven't been able to catch up since netflix is down ree

Black don't crack, famborghini

seems like netflix is just trying new stuff and seeing what works and what doesn't. a lot of "shit" gets authorized.

Which is fucking retarded. It's a decent movie and the casting was good for the characters. Tim Roth as Abomination, William Hurt as Ross, Liv Tyler as Betty, and Norton as Banner were all good. Ruffalo plays the character much better though.

Haven't watched Luke Cage yet, but Flash and Daredevil were objectively tied for prime TV capekino. Moreso their first seasons than their seconds, though.

DC doesn't have any unironic frans

>the Captain America of Harlem
Dumb cuck

DD S2 first half > DDS1 = LC > JJ > DDS2 second half

"The Incredible Hulk" isn't referenced much because there is no point. They can't make more standalone Hulk movies, so they just let it go. But "The Avengers" still mentioned the Harlem battle, General Ross still showed up in "Captain America: Civil War" and Abomination was going to be in "Avengers: Age of Ultron".

If anything, they avoid drawing much attention to it because it introduced a big plot point that they later scrapped and had to be discreetly swept under the rug.

What was that?

So I have to binge watch this tv show if I want to talk about it.

Netflix way is so overrated.

its okay only a pathetic person with nothing better to do with there lives would spend 11 hours watching a tv show they dont even like on the day of its release. I expect most people to have not gotten to the finasl episode yet.

The Super Soldier Serum being used on a human subject and making them close to Rogers' power level

I've only watched the first 2 episodes.

You don't have to talk about it the day after it came out you faggot. Give Cred Forums a break.

>Luke Cage actually wears a metal tiara, with an afro, and a giant yellow shirt

fucking incredible does he say "wheres my money honey"

I would have done so already had I not spent the other 9 hours I was awake shitposting

I only watched the first 4 episodes gimme a break dat's c-note's bazooka betta back up before I get my brother in here he's 6'7 250

How was that swept under the rug?

its supposed to be corny as an homage to blaxploitation. still they didnt have to use nigga at all yet the get mad as fuck when a white person says it. fucking babies....

The Avengers being assembled to stop the Hulk. Stark shows up to bring Ross in on the program. That was the original plot of "The Avengers", but when Joss Whedon came along he convinced Marvel to let him do a page-one rewrite, so they released a short movie in the DVD extras retconning that Stark was actually there to aggravate Ross into dropping his pursuit of the Hulk.

They also kinda' forgot the Leader was going to be a thing and he was retconned into having been arrested by SHIELD and shipped off to Siberia alongside the Abomination in a tie-in comic.

they brought in the Raft for no real reason in Civil War so they're going to start doing SOMETHING with Marvel villains

Because a general just used a serum on a soldier and it worked. There would be hundreds of them.

>Butchie, Burrell, Levy, and Kima in the same show

mfw

>The Avengers being assembled to stop the Hulk. Stark shows up to bring Ross in on the program. That was the original plot of "The Avengers", but when Joss Whedon came along he convinced Marvel to let him do a page-one rewrite
Thay could have been really good. Whedon is a huge fag.

>Slav
>human

Flash and Daredevil are actually pretty alike when you think about it

>Lead hero is a red leather-clad nice guy with a lot of family issues
>His main love interest is a slightly annoying qt that becomes a high-level journalism way too fast
>His best friend is a long-haired jokester who can be annoying at times
>His main mentor is an often murderous asshole
>The main season 1 villain is fucking based 10/10 villain with layer and even kinda' sympathetic
>The main season 2 villain is a disappointing but still pretty entertaining "pure evil" kind of guy with a murky doomsday plan and an army of throwaway minions
>Season 1 has a perfectly fine pairing that ends abruptly
>Season 2 introduces a best girl, but it doesn't last
>The season 2 episodes where the season 1 villains make brief returns at the objective GOAT of the season.

>y'all got me on camera too
>man i got warrants and shieet
>i gotta get up outta here
that's not real. that's literally too scripted to ever sound real.

He also turned into a big monster.

Not because if the serum. Banners blood was mixed with his. The mix of the serum and blood caused the Abomination to form

senpai she was absolutely raped. You have to dissociate from how emaciated and fucked up Krysten Ritter looks to understand that she's supposed to be sexually attractive.

And does anyone know that?

Also you know there are loads of superhumans in the MCU now, for all you know they are using it.

>why aren't there more white people in harlem
>wahhhh the cast isn't diverse enough for me
fucking SJW bullshit again

Bar blew up, wasn't actually in his name

She's got weird feet. Her face is kind of distinctive as well, but I wouldn't describe it as ugly. Other than that she's normal/attractive.

7/10 would bang.

Whoever did the score for this show deserves a medal

>NIGGA YOU ARE MY BROTHER
>BAM

>dooot doot de doooooooot~

this show is so popular the netflix servers are down from too much demand and bandwidth use

Because none have shown up or been mentioned. Plus, they do know his blood was mixed with Banner's. He was apprehended and definitely tested on.

Must be real nice in the suburbs.

My parents dont pay $10 for this shit

The serum isn't stabilized though. That's why even before he gets banner's blood his body starts freaking out. It needs those Stark Rays that Steve got in the Iron Maiden

Whedon is such a cuck. He hates punisher too.
>One of the things I like about the X-Men is they're not killing people. I miss the idea of... heroes who stop that kind of thing from happening. Here's why I'm not running Marvel: If I was, I would kill the Punisher. I don't believe in what he does. The Punisher just shoots up places. And if you're telling me he's never hit an innocent, then I'm telling you, that's fascist crap.

only edgy teenagers think Punisher is cool. He's the worst character in the marvel universe.

I'm up to episode 5, it was obvious that beta cop was crooked from the second he showed up. The dialogue's embarrassing at times, Misty Knight is ugly as sin and annoying and there's never a sense of danger since Cage can't be hurt and nobody gives a shit about the worthless side characters. I haven't dropped this shit only because top qt Rosario Dawson showed up, I hope Misty gets cucked and dies

Yeah you'd bang her but you wouldn't rape her. That's way too much fucking effort for some plain jain like her.

>implying that this shit wouldn't get taken down if half of that were true
his fucking face is uncovered and super clear on the camera

I don't like Punisher most of the time but Whedon bitching like that shows how much of a limp wristed, "please fuck my wife," I'm with her liberal cuck he is.

No I wouldn't.

>That's way too much fucking effort
Not for Purple Man it isn't.

Did that stop Ross?
He's literally the biggest hypocrite in the MCU. He's like Clinton. Since he's got the name and recognition, he gets off Scott free and becomes Secretary of State.

Is Netflix down for anyone else or is it just me?

>beta trickster cop
>wasn't the final boss

>only seen the first 5
>check wikipedia to read spoilers
>summary ends at ep. 5
SO THEY KNOW, YOU ALL KNOW, YOU'RE WATCHING ME, MY LIFE IS THE TRUMAN SHOW, YOU BUNCH OF FUCKING ASSHOLES

Purple man could have literally anyone he wanted and you're telling me he chose ole rat face?

But Ross was shown as being cautious to even give the serum out. He understands its dangerous to do and he wants a reliable army, not sociopaths.

Have you even seen the show? He liked her because of her powers.

>blaxploitation-inspired Marvel show
that sounds soooo bad

JJ season 2 WHEN??

what does he mean by this?

>It's an "user gets dangerously close to the truth" midseason finale

>calling something he hasn't watched bad
>unironically liking JJ and wanting a 2nd season
You're bad

Yeah but she still looks like a fucking rat

I didn't say it WAS bad I said it SOUNDED bad. I'll probably still watch it at some point.

I can't believe they're pairing Claire with Luke. Fuck that!

The entire internet is just for you user. Every sunday night millions of people watch what shitposts youve made on the internet.

Yeah, complete bullshit not hooking him up with more white girls.

POWER RANKING:

BASED TIER :Shades, Diamondback
GOOD TIER :Luke Cage, Clair
MEH TIER: Cottonmouth, Misty
JUST TIER: Scarfe
FUCKING KILL ME TIER: Mariah

>Black Mariah
What did they mean by this (I'm serious)? Is he calling her like a black mariah carey or what?

Her name is Mariah and she's black. You expect them to call her white Mariah?

>BASED TIER :Shades,
What? He's a pathetic small-headed beta manlet

they also mentioned Wilson Fisk in the first episode.

I don't like capeshit but i enjoyed Jessica Jones
Should i bother with this?
The premise for Daredevil was kinda ass so i didn't watch that either

Are you retarded? You think cops scour youtube videos for people with warrants?

that is how black talk to each other and wiggers they think real black people will watch it but black people dont have netflix.

Probably not. Unless you're into blaxploitation and hood movies. It's not very superhero-y though.

"I loved you like a brother"

"nigga i am your brother"
queue music

i kek'd pretty hard

>It's not very superhero-y though.
Thats what motivates me to see it desu

Jessica Jones had a god-tier ass. There's a disturbing lack of ass in this show

>the rocket launcher

my dad and i fuckin laughed for three minutes

I do kinda like how they're showing both sides of the whole Blue vs. Black epidemic going on these days.

Bizarro Cred Forums is leaking

fuck you.

>muh feet
Disgusting, kill yourself you degenerate homosexual

fuck you.

There's plenty of chicks with ass, they just don't bother showing it.
JJ was literally strut in tight jeans the entire season

>pasty white rat
>built like a couple sticks ducktaped together
>luke is literally worried about breaking her she looks so fragile
>amazing ass

>all the thicc honeys in LC
>lack of ass

Fucking pedos. Go back to your Stranger Things threads and fuck you

>>Mexican criminal boss eating milky ways bars while declaring war
he ate half of one, dropped it on the floor, pulled out another and ate half of that, and then dropped that.

That was the real crime.

>>>>Misty

I would make babies with her. I wouldn't mind Mariah either.

Stranger Things was the most overrated trash I've seen in months

Her face and hair are disgusting, she's a monkey

fuck me?
fuck you

>NIGGA I AM YO BROTHER

Pay attention to her face. Sometimes when you look at her you see this shine.

>black crime lord
>Harlem
>has white henchmen

the poor widdle white boi is sad that the flat chested girl is called out for looking like shit :(

Does niggamouth have any snake powers or anything?

Who? He bought off a cop but that's not a henchman.

>tfw you realize Rosario is a fridge too after all these years
Wtf, they're everywhere now. Are hourglass just dying out..

I'm watching the show right now. Diamondback had some white bois in his club.

So does crooked cop redeem himself? I saw up to the fifth ep and he seems to fuck Cottonnigger over with the weapons

fuck (you)

Diamondback is an arms dealer. He's not "keep harlem black" cottonnigger

it's a word, the only way it can affect you is if you let it, but sadly most adults nowadays are overgrown little kids and adults in name only who still let words bother them which is why society is shit now

This one of the most well made shows of Netflix. Best Of 2016 by a longslide.

Luke Cage is Marvel perfecting the capekino building the aura of a Black God. Next year we'll have Black Panther. This is a celebration of the black skin.

Theres zero reasons to hate this masterpiece.

I'm gonna watch Black Panther while our bull fucks my wife.

>our bull
One does not own a bull. You are his cuck

diamondback is fucking hilarious

Shit I was about to post the same fucking thing

in Sweden we take ownership of the Bull.

great rankings, exactly how I feel
fuck JJ
what the fuck were they thinking about DD s2 part 2

Punisher part of DD s2 was literally GOAT, the scenes in the courthouse when he changes his mind and admits he is guilty and starts ratting on the justice system was great

>Swedes
>owning anything

Aren't you required to hand over anything you have to the first brown person you see?

fuck you.

the "happen to be" got old a long time ago

can someone post this as a webm or youtube, i dont want to look up the moment on netflix, i dont even know the episode

I saw him on jessica jones and he didn't felt like Cage, does HIS OWN show make him justice or he still feels boring and lame?

He means mup da doo didda where the white wimminz at

>Sway in the morning and Method Man cameos

She actually doesn't have that much ass for a black chick of her bodytype. I'm not complaining, it's the ideal amount for me, but she doesn't have that much booty. Dem tits tho.

It lacked a villain and a credible threat.

At least DD season 2 had the Punisher.

what if they got 50 cent to play luke cage?

Its not "inspired" the Luke Cage comic is literal blaxploitation.

Would have to go full ham to be good. He can't really be taken seriously. Even on power they treat it like a soap

Why is his belly so disgusting?

He has a shitty body, bitchtits and wide hips. I miss Charlie Cox's sexy body

I liked the script, it had these small nods to blaxploitation films all over the place, they might've been a bit corny but it worked for me.

ITT: people born after 2000 who have never seen a blaxploitation film in their life.

LC was actually much better than JJ, and I'm racist as fuck.

Method Man literally rapped a song on the radio about Iron Man and the other Avenger goobers

>you were born after 2000 for not watching obscure 70's movies that only black people watched

>only black people watched

confirmed for 2000s cancer

Am I the only one that thought that the old asian woman was the heroin lady from Daredevil? She looks exactly like her

I just hope no one wears beats by dre

we get it you watched Black Dynamite

Terry crews should've been Like cage desu

No, Michael Jai White should've been Luke Cage.

No, Michael Cera should've been Luke Cage

No. Mike Jones should have been Luke Cage

Personally, I have doubts that Crews could pull off serious moments to have played Luke Cage, while campy blaxpoitation is right up in MJW's wheelhouse.

Still, either would've been better than roidgut Colter.

>all these fit black men

>Mike Colter
>fit

Reminds me of Damon Wayans coming out fat in the Great White Hype.

>There will never be a Luke Cage series properly set in the 70s with MJW

ikr

Cottonmouth DID NOTHING WRONG

Cottonmouth should have never been killed off

Thank you,

>daredevil was good, it had weak moments but over-all it was a good show, the second season was a little weaker.

>Jessica Jones was a weird water down politically correct version of the comic, the show was corny and badly acted/ written.

>Cage...now i wanted to like this i really really did, the trailer was great the action looked cool, but nothing sat right in the show, the pacing was lagging, the acting was cornball, the writing was stilted and cheap, the action was circa 1970's stunt man bad, and the music made it feel like a lifetime network show.

the weird thing is that these shows are being rated highly, i feel like im going a little crazy. They are good for shows, they entertain...but they are not anything special...they get close but for fucks sake...79% 80% certified...rave reviews all ignoring the obvious flaws...wtf world

bring the ruckas, bring the mother mother ruckus, bring the ruckus.

Bring da mothermother' ruckus

Ghostface, catch the blast of a hype verse
My glock bursts, leave in a hearse, I did worse
I come rough, tough like an elephant tusk
Ya head rush, fly like Egyptian musk
Aw shit, Wu-Tang Clan spark the wicks an'
However, I master the trick just like Nixon
Causin' terror, quick damage ya whole era
Hardrocks is locked the mother up, or found shot
P.L.O. style, hazardous, cause I wreck this dangerous
I blow sparks like Waco, Texas

I watch my back like I'm locked down, hardcore