What the fuck?

What the fuck?

Haneke just playing a prank bro, relax

I have actually watched it with my son's wife

Shit was fucked up

What is the meaning behind the rewind scene? Is the movie comparing the person watching the movie to the killers?

>Funny Games
>movie wasn't funny

Haha, wife's son! Hilarious Reddit meme! I love it when redditors like you show up. You're so funny and original

Yeah, it was a laugh riot. Especially when they killed the kid. Laughed my ass off senpai

Its a decontruction of horror film tropes.

the villains literally mocking the audience, no creepy music, killing the kid, drawing out the suffering, having the "countdown clock" to build tension that she might escape and then just shoving her in the water.

rad movie.

Yes. The deaths happen because we pay to see them happen. The rewind is a reminder that it is our fault.

the other way around actually means daughter-in-law, so I don't see why you're being a cunt.

Who says I'm being a c**t? I love when redditors show up and spout off old memes!

>letting strangers into your home

The rewind scene got me actually. Shortly before the scene one of the killers tells the mother that if she can recite whatever she was forced to say backwards he'd let them live. She did exactly that during the rewind which gave me hope that she would actually survive.

What the fuck?

If you watched it then you failed the test.

Yes. Michael Haneke can eat one, though. He essentially said if you didn't walk out on Funny Games you didn't GET IT.

Anyone else use this film to weed out the plebs from the patricians when they meet new people?

It was predictable.

This

That house must have been at least $5 million and yet had only 1 phone. That made me so angry for some reason

learn to read retard, he said sons wife not wife's son.

>i'm 14 years old

I saw the remake made by the same director. It was the most pretentious "LOOK HOW SMART AND DEEP I AM" since that Uwe Boll one where the guy blows up the TV station.

It's pretty funny

What did I just watch

a film from the director of audition and ichi the killer

why do you spend time alone with her watching movies? Sounds shady as fuck

Brutal but good film

A wtf movie is more like Possession (1981)

american version is better

What the fuck?

>movie contains the word 'funny'
>didn't star Seth Rogen

I wish I could unwatch the american one

What the fuck?

I thought it was fantastic. Very fresh to see horror films with with such a brilliantly put together message. Cinematography was perfect and as for the predictability, I didn't expect the timing of that happened, and I was on the edge of my seat for a majority of it. US version was better though.

> when you get so upset by memes on an imageboard that seeing the word "son" and "wife" in the same sentence is too much for you too handle
You are a very retarded person user.

> meet new people
stop lying user.

>It wasn't even a game