Movies everyone likes except you

That doesn't mean you claim they suck or they are overrated. It just that you didn't like them. Period.

I'll start with this pic related. I liked some aspects of it, but I don't think I could say I really enjoyed the movie as a whole

Preferred El Dorado when I was a kid

Synecdoche

LEGO Movie

For the record, I claim it does suck (come on, it has Will Ferrell in it). The jokes aren't funny, the whole meta thing is awful and the whole thing is an unholy mixture of a plot made by a child with quips written by a 30 year old.

I get so much shit for this

Nolan's Batman movies

I love the visuals and soundtrack, but everything else is just bad.

At least it had some nice landscapes.

You're not alone.

This.

Agreed.
Also, the Winter Soldier. It's the exact same Marvel bland bullshit with "political thriller" painted over it.
Also the Avengers and The Force Awakens.

I get castrated any time I mention I didnt like these movies and no one really puts up a good argument about it. I mean if they liked it that's their opinion so whatever, I've also liked shitty movies before.

But god forbid I don't like THESE movies.

If we're talking overrated "classics", 2001, Blazing Saddles (only Mel Brooks movie that didnt make me laugh) and any Star Wars movie that isn't Empire Strikes Back.

I love the opening of Once Upon A Time In The West, but the rest of the movie is all downhill from there.

I fucking hate this piece of shit

The Lord of the Rings trilogy

Same, The Avengers is so fucking overrated. I was happy the moment the credits appeared on screen.

Looks great, is a chore to get through

TDK and Nolan's Batman in general even before the memes

Nolan and his bland "realistic" look are contrary to the nature of Batman movies. If you add realism into a Batman movie, you create a world where Batman shouldn't exist, nor should his opponents.

Also, fuck the ideology. Most of Batman's villains are driven by personal goals, not ideological ones and that's what makes them great. Extremists make for boring villains.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, only Kaufman movie I couldn't get into.

Like the first two but not this one

TDKR only got memed on in the first place because it's a genuinely bad movie

Me too...

One of my favourites
Too damn comfy

>Nolan and his bland "realistic" look are contrary to the nature of Batman movies. If you add realism into a Batman movie, you create a world where Batman shouldn't exist, nor should his opponents.
nailed it ttbbhh

fucking this

I had such high hopes for it too after how much it was hyped up for me. I love Bridge on the River Kwai but Lawrence is just bad

Apocalypse Now. I've never seen a more boring film. Literally nothing happens before Brando's iconic improvised speech.

nigga that is the greatest movie of the 21st C

I think Rio Bravo was simply too long. The story it told justified maybe 2/3rds of the running time. Red River is so much better

>.
Nobody likes that. Even Crystal Skull was somehow better

Interstellar

I don't agree with this at all. Last Crusade is maybe my favourite Jones film

I feel like these movies are only considered "great" because they have amazing visuals that no one had seen before. The stories and everything else about them are pretty meh.

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU VERY MUCH!

>Reddit: The Movie