Did Walt poison Brock?

Did Walt poison Brock?

no, he was looking at god

It was a convoluted and disappointing story after the one with Jesse's girlfriend which made a lot more sense and seemed more grounded in reality.

Yes r u retard ir somethin

damn, really makes you think...

>why did walt say that stuff about skyler while the police were listening?!?

>how did jesse figure out walt poisoned brock?!?

that's when I realized this board was full of retards

Why did they never elaborate on the dog Jesse killed? Was it a dropped story arc?

Why did Walt and Fring care so much about who controls Jesse? If Fring wanted to get rid of Walt so much, why didn't he just do it and help Jesse become the new cook? Why did Walt want to make sure Jesse was on his side if he didn't need him to bring down Fring?

shitpost supreme

Was Mike an undercover cop?

No Brock poisoned himself. Walt just bet him 40 bucks he couldn't eat a whole flower

>dude Walt totally poisoned Brock with the ricin plant
>doctors said it wasn't ricin

I don't get it.

Agree, it was hard to swallow. Required that amazing slight of hand by fat black dude. Still, more believable than the absurd electromagnet episode.

>ricin
no

They could have gotten to his cigarettes at another time they just didn't show.

Bad acting, forced cliches, boring story.

>Vince Gilligan

I didn't get it: The post.

I did. I just happen to enjoy better tv than your average pleb. Xx

Like what? *sips wine*

>Bad acting

That's now I KNOW you're a troll.

Don't try and spar with me. Enjoy your vino.

I am not sparring. Merely debating.

It's bad television. Get over it.

Stupid plebposter

>Breaking Bad was bad television, I only watch sophisticated shows like The Americans and Bojack Horseman made for sophisticated people like myself.

Lmao right

One thing I never seem to understand was when Mike said to Walt: "Just because you killed Jesse's Jane doesn't make you Jesse's Jane".

Did Mike know Walt killed Jane? Did he also bug her house?

She died at Jesse's house.

What the fuck is The Americans?

>Being this obvious of a troll

Also, if you didn't like the show then you would have never gotten to that scene in the first place, so that pretty much fucks your shit up familla

Child.

yeah i meant to say their house

It wasn't ricin. Walt used a plant that mimicked the effect of ricin poisoning so it'd lead Jesse to come after him and ultimately make him believe it was a false flag by Gus. Yeah it's pretty convoluted.

>What the fuck is Google?

Here's your reply.

>muh favourite show getting attacked

Please end your life.

>what the fuck is your point?

Ohhh, your pathetic argument. :)

Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products that include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software.

Lurk moar newbitch.

Yes. How he managed to do it though is never explained. Fucking hack writing.

>They've never heard of The Americans

BB fans really are fucking retarded aren't they?

No idea why you added me to this. Moron.

Every BB pleb here is getting trolled and butthurt, it's been kek... But it's time to move on.

/thread

sleight*

yeah

Bump

BRAVO VINCE

L O S T

i liked the part where they protected Cosby's 3 emmy's in a row with a tie and then the whole fiasco with the rapes happened.
Bravo Vince

Sorry your favorite show is shit fanboy. You'll always have your precious reruns.

>If it's not popular it's shit!

How many times have you watched Suicide Squad?

B-mineral*

>I'm triggered and have no argument so I'm just going to project.

So is masturbating with a small penis less fun or does it not really make much of a difference?

why did jesse shoot his dog?

We found the Joe Sixpack!

Fuck off neet.

You've never seen or heard of the show and you call it shit, you're literally mentally disabled.

>One thing I never seem to understand was when Mike said to Walt: "Just because you killed Jesse's Jane doesn't make you Jesse's Jane".
>Did Mike know Walt killed Jane? Did he also bug her house?

This is almost as good as the first season of BCS threads

>muh show still bein attacked by logic :'(

You are a glorious moron. Kys

>cliches. where?

Why did Jack turn into a skeleton?

The whole show you dolt.

why did hank call him self isaac?

/thread

But what did I mean by this?

wait so who the fuck killed walt. they never explained it

Yes you faggot, how much of a dumbfuck are you? This thread is extremely autistic.

EDGY F I L L E R WHILST WE WRITE MORE BRAIN DEAD BULLSHIT

If Gus had the psychic ability to detect bombs as shown in this episode how come he was killed by one later?

Bad writing.

This show is only watched by neets and meth heads.

It was overwritten by his desire to kill Hector. They even show that his psychic ability was activated since he stands up before it blows. It's only a faint feeling which he needs to pay attention to. He wasn't listening to the universe at the end since he was so caught up in his earthly desires, leading to his downfall.

I really don't see the brock thing as being THAT bad, it was either put the kid in hospital for a few days with no permanent damage, or his whole family dies

Nice one, bro. You really got him!

Epic

Why did you quote me three times?

S4 finale is serious asspull

S2 > S3 > S5.2 > S1 > S4 > S5.1

Pleb detected. I'm cringing at the thought of you watching a tv show.

Cred Forums, what's your favorite episode, bitch?

The one where Jesse cries the whole episode.

Jesse kino

Which one? Face Off?

Duh nigga

>absurd electromagnet episode.

Wanna refresh my memory?
I don't remember any BB episodes with electromagnets in them.

Beginning of season 5, Gus' laptop is in police lockup and so they rig a large electromagnet in a van and destroy everything in the evidence room.

the one where the guy's laptop with all their information got picked up by the cops, so walder and jesse went to the dump to get a high powered magnet to scramble the HDD of the laptop through the walls of an evidence room.

Yes i remember now.
That was pretty fucking stupid.

the fly

>Vince leaves it ambiguous at the end of Season 4
>constant fans asking or doubting if he poisoned Borck
>Vince makes it obvious as fuck at the beginning of Season 5

He shouldn't have even bothered desu.

First episode of second last season I believe, they fry some tapes in a police evidence locker through the wall with an electromagnet.

I said venture bros super villain level ridiculous

Still loved it

Bump

sage