NWR's best film?

Also, can someone explain the party hats on every thread to me?

>inb4 "lurk more"

I prefer Drive but OGF was good. It did the japanese thing where it slows your pulse by being boring and then slaps you back awake with that one mortal combat track. I enjoyed the experience.

Also it's Cred Forums hat day.

Its my birthday today.

read the top of the fucking page, Sherlock.

I thought Drive was terrible except for the opening car chase, is it worth watching his other movies?

Neon Demon is pure undiluted kino. Cant wait for Cred Forums to realize this.

you don't have party hats on reddit?

Dang I forgot to say what my favourite is... but it's 'Drive', obviously.

This is how I'd rank my favourites:
Drive > The Neon Demon > Bronson > Only God Forgives > Valhalla Rising

kek, I feel really dumb now.

I think it has already realised this.

If you didn't appreciate Drive, you definitely won't appreciate his other films. But I feel like you're baiting with that "car chase".

Not having seen VR and TND,
Bronson > Drive > OGF

Bronson I still sometimes open up just for a particular scene, it's almost motivational. Drive on the other hand is magical every viewing, but you have to consume the scenes all together for it to work right.

I agree on the "magical" aspect of Drive, I see Drive as more of a masterful work and Bronson as more of a fun but still impressive work if ya get my drift.

The Pusher series is his best fillms you fucking plebs

Saw it yesterday, I liked it but I wouldnt go as far as call it the german word for cinema

The Neon Demon > Bronson > OGF > Drive

I think they're all great and I watched Bronson drunk so that might cause bias

Pusher (3>1>2) > Drive > Bronson >>> OGF >>> The Neon 2 hours of flipping through a fashion magazine Demon

>muh storytelling

Maybe you should read books instead of watching films. You'll enjoy it more and you'll educate yourself, it's a win-win.

>Maybe you should read books
I do.
>muh visuals
Maybe you should look at paintings instead of watching films. You'll enjoy it more and you'll educate yourself, it's a win-win. Alternatively, just read some fashion magazines for the closest experience to TND.

>implying film is just about images

Heh, thanks for playing, kid. Come back after 5 years.

the neon" elle is my waifu , so fuck off" demon vahalla rising > drive > pusher > bronson > ogf

not but seriously vahalla it's my favorite

watch paintings wile listening to music, fag

>vahalla it's my favorite

Why? It was the last Refn film I watched and was underwhelmed.

>kek, I feel really dumb now.

that's because you are, user

>mfw the girl in one of my classes that looks like Elle Fanning told me she had a baby

Really killed my urge to ask her out

The human performances are also a big part of film. And film has plenty of sounds that aren't music that make up the whole experience. There's nothing to replace film with, it's the real deal as far as art goes IMO.

Watching a painting of a crying girl is not nearly as emotionally effective as seeing a scene in a movie where a good female actress starts crying.

i like the viking-themed strange drama violence film

Hes low IQ
that would be impossible for him

This. his 10s flicks are pure trash.

VR is undeniably underrated and great, but Drive is still the best in my eyes.

>The human performances are also a big part of film. And film has plenty of sounds that aren't music that make up the whole experience. There's nothing to replace film with, it's the real deal as far as art goes IMO.
You summed it up perfectly man - I agree completely, but don't bother trying to educate an idiot.

Pusher 2 obviously

>The Neon Demon
>normal people

It has 6.5 in IMDB.

Bronson/Drive/Pusher are his normie films

>the girl i kwon that looks like elle is just 17
>im 26
> not care , I asked out anyway
>she's say no

>It has 6.5 in IMDB.
Means nothing
>normie
You're posting on Cred Forums 2016

Why wasn't goose in the neon demon?

Okay fuck, I can actually kinda relate to this. I'm temporarily working a full-time job at a shitty retail store, and very often I'm on the till most of the day. This mother (who's kind of unattractive) comes in quite regularly with her blonde-haired daughter (mother has brown hair) who looks so much like Elle Fanning, she's probably like 16 or 17, but I can't be sure, she might be younger (I'm 19 by the way). Whenever that daughter is there I act even nicer and try to make sure I'm not awkward at all and try to look good and stuff and I try SO HARD but that girl just always kind of ignores everything.

Also she has an amazing ass, it's a bubble butt and just hnnnggg

>Looks like Elle Fanning
>Has an amazing ass
>Is probably younger than me, has 0 interest and I'm moving away to a different country soon

Why me? ;-;

>Means nothing

It does when we are talking about normal people you cunt.

I've seen OGF like 10 times, and I absolutely love it but Pusher II is Refn's best film.

reported to fbi

Drive>pusher 2>neon demon>pusher 3>only god frogives>pusher>bronson
Havent seen others yet.

just say hi, whats your name , whatever
just do it,if she rejects you, who cares(yeah i kwon you care)at least you tried

To busy having Quinn and Neo instead.

you're weird

>being this new

How is his documentary? Is there good Goose scenes?

real lolita shit

I enjoyed Pusher but never watched Pusher 2. Am I making a mistake?