Name ONE (1) 2016 film that was better than this

Name ONE (1) 2016 film that was better than this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1kH4OMIOMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hell or High water

>/thread

webrip when

I can't. It is literally the best movie to be released so far. I'm happy Cred Forums is finally talking about it.

so the basic premise is they live out in the woods and are anarco-primitivists or something right?

Been wanting to see this because it looks super fucking interesting. The premise sounds cool but the trailer makes it look like the entire plot is about his kids trying to be taken from him.

All of them.

The Handmaiden

>quirky indie dramedy
Not only will I never watch this, I also think that the white race would be better off if every single weak nu-male type who watches shit like this was executed.

At this point the best way for the white race to repair itself is through the murder of defective whites.

buy it you peasant, this film deserves payment.

Literally kill yourself you piece of shill garbage.

No film deserves payment and it is "r/movies sensibility" to think otherwise.

>le quirky indie film poster
dropped

yeah that still is the only film this year that I've seen that I liked with out reservation.

This. Did this meme genre started with Little Ms. Sunshine?

10 cloverfield lane is still my favourite but this one is definetely up there.

>"I haven't seen the movie and I have no idea what it's about but I have seen a lot of other movie posters that look like it so I know what this movie is like"

>nobody pays for movies anymore
>all new movies cease to exist.

jesus H fuck youre special.

You should be training for the racial war, not funding the kike machine and eating up their pacifying "entertainment" trash.

Hunt for wilderpeople

Good movie. Was a bit silly (cringeworthy) at times (and it wasn't supposed to be), but a good movie all around.

My biggest problem with it was that it should have ended, but then it kept going, and then it should have ended, but then it kept going, and then it should have ended, but then it kept going, and then it went ended, it did so almost mockingly, as though the directors knew they had dragged things on and they were going to do it once more.

Both this and the OP film are reddit as fuck. Leave this board. You have been outed. If you cared about cinema truely then you would support the execution of every single person on the planet who has the sensibilities that would allow them to gain enjoyment from the hunt for the redditpeople.

>I saved a very poorly drawn cartoon drawing out a certain situation that is vaguely related to this one, that means I'm right!

What is reddit-like about Captain Fantastic?

you forgot where you are mate?

Did you? It seems like you're in a thread about a movie you haven't seen.

fucking hell, go argue with a wall. Ofcourse people on Cred Forums are going to save pictures you dummy.

>quirky "indie" dramedy with reddit appeal actor

>reddit appeal actor
Viggo Mortensen is literally the most based actor ever and definetely Cred Forums approved. Go back.

I think reddit is just as edgy as Cred Forums. I don't think reddit applies. Just say hipster trash because that's what it was.

So, what you're saying is you've not seen it and is basing it purely off the marketing when marketing is usually full of disingenuous fucktards?

"Fashionable" on Cred Forums is reddit.
"Cred Forums approved" is "reddit approved"

Authentic Cred Forums is defined through dismissal and disapproval. Anyone on this board praising works or people would be more at home else where. And as soon as a meme like "X is an actor we should support" gains enough traction to be widely accepted as a the "correct" opinion here, then it is "ultimate reddit". Cred Forums is defined by the destruction of the hugbox.

This was one of the worst movies I've ever seen in theaters.

You sound like you are from reddit. You stink of it.

I can just tell everything i need to know about this flick based on the music in 2:16 alone. It's reddit-core 101

youtube.com/watch?v=D1kH4OMIOMc

If the mainstream leftist normies who make up the current critical community enjoyed it then there is literally no way that it isn't complete shit. To actually sit through it would be masochism.

Cred Forums: pleb city for plebs

I actually saw it and they're spot on in their assumptions.

Nope. Reddit is based around "pro-enjoyment" sensibilities. I am anti-enjoyment. I oppose both my own enjoyment and the enjoyment of others.

On the subject of reddit appeal actors, here are two more.

You honestly sound like a 14 year old kid who doesn't have any friends.

I've seen 3 times already and they're completely wrong.

Actually I am a 25 year old adult who is ideologically opposed to friendship.

>Michael Shannon
>reddit appeal
Tip top bait here today

>I've seen 3 times already
All you're doing is proving everybody correct that this is a reddit film, if someone like you enjoyed it.

That is fortunate, I guess you started believing that when you realized no one wanted to be friends with you?

I'd put him in the "most fashionable to praise among reddit sensibility "film buffs"" top 3 along with Mads Mikkelson and "based" jake.

>I go to the cinemas to watch the same film 3 times

We get it, you were an asshole to your friends, and slowly and methodically you ruined the relationships you had. Rationalizing it as "I don't need any friends, nothing personnel......." only makes you look more pathetic.

Okay I admit it, I go to reddit and am a proud poster over there, the only reason I post here is because I get paid to advertise on here. Plus it's a film loved by many over there. Just look at the poster lmao.

You seem to know a lot about reddit and their interests; perhaps you should go back there?

anyone else looking forward to this?

That poster looks Indie as Fuckā„¢

You too fellow redditor? That's so cool, I'd give you some karma if this pathetic neckbeard website could do that.

>from the creators of taxi driver and raging bull
>post 2000 Nic Cage on the poster
Im ready to be severely disappointed

You can learn everything you need to know about reddit from reading the posts made by those less serious about film than I am here on Cred Forums.

Reddit is the capeshit viewer. Reddit is the video game player. Reddit is the "entertainment" enabler.

>post 2000 Nic Cage
>implying Lord of War, Joe, Bad Lieutenant, Adaptation or The Weather Man are bad

Falling over yourself to protect the intregrity of Nicholas Cage is one of the biggest reddit memes.

I forgot about Adaptation and sorry mate didn't care for those others

>Hell or High water
Extremely stupid plot if you know anything about economics, taxes, or loans in general

You're forgetting that the millennial "film buffs" who praise shit like Hell or High Water have very little life experience or knowledge of the real world.

nah he's genuinely a good actor

it's more reddit to buy into 'le epic wacky bad actor' meme

Basically. It's better than it sounds though.

It doesn't matter if he's good or bad. It's reddit to like him for sincere reasons, it's reddit to like him for ironic reasons.

soon it will be reddit to even breathe

>quirky looking people in funny clothes
>quirky looking vehicle in the background
>retarded title in childish font

No thanks.

This looks like a film for those who enjoy the films of Wes Anderson.

Pretty much sums it up. If you're unable to recognize this as a cookie cutter, quirk-core garbage, it is safe to assume you haven't watched many films (which is okay), or that you're a redditor (which is not okay)

>they're spot on in their assumptions.
If the film is quirky at times, it pretty much subverts all that
Yes the children are shown as somewhat naive and eccentric compared to the normal world but they're also shown as highly intelligent, physically fit and adoring gifts like hunting knives and bows and participating in activities like rock climbing and combat training. I don't the latter aspects would be considered quirky by the "feel good Sundance criteria" that I'm assuming the people are criticizing it for, nor obviously the "nu-male" sensibilities that apparently every film now has. When I saw the trailer for this a few months ago I too thought pretty much the same as it being indie trash but I changed my mind after actually watching the movie. Yes, some of the left wing philosophies were a bit too much at times (Noam Chomsky Day etc.) but the film also showed how Ben can be very dangerous as a father figure and that along with giving his children a "liberal" education also educates them in outdoor activities that would be otherwise praised by the edgelords on this site, not to mention Ben and Leslie's entire philosophy stemming from the classical notion of the philosopher-king.
So you're either retarded or, like most people on this board, are entitled to voice an opinion on something you haven't even seen.

I enjoy the films of Wes Anderson but fucking hated this

What are you talking about? The movie was about robbing banks. There was no depth to that level in the film.

There was that home video of your mom sucking my dick. I gave it two thumbs up her ass.