Is it going to be good?

Is it going to be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14767761.Glasgow_premiere_of_new_Still_Game_series_marks_return_of_favourite_comedy_duo/
youtube.com/watch?v=CyoFXs7qirc
youtube.com/watch?v=7o3b2nsBIm8
youtube.com/watch?v=2X_f5KWdiL8
youtu.be/CBf3srHAOzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ECNNwJkmt2k
youtube.com/watch?v=p09qx9lf-1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do hope so. The live show was a bit disappointing especially compared to the live show they did way back before the tv show started.

Are there any reviews of the preview screenings they did last week?

No reviews as of yet.

I believe it comes out next saturday.

They are doing more live shows which probably will be just as dissapointing since it was still a hit with many fans. Hopefully television will keep them at their best.

Probably. The live show was surprisingly good, I just hope the new series isnt the live show stretched over 6 episodes

I was wrong.

eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14767761.Glasgow_premiere_of_new_Still_Game_series_marks_return_of_favourite_comedy_duo/

> The show returns after a nine year hiatus with new episode Gadgets, and it safe to say the BBC comedy is Still Game in the laughter stakes.

> In this new episode, which is the first of six in the new series, Craiglang’s pensioners can’t resist the temptation of the Futuroo catalogue and it’s innovations to ‘make life that wee bit easier’. And it quickly becomes apparent these gadgets aren’t as reliable as they appear to be. The softer side of the BBC comedy also comes through in a parallel storyline which focuses on Winston’s brother returning. Anyone watching the new episode when it returns to the BBC next Friday will not be disappointed. It’s hilarious, the comedy is better and the characters seem to have got funnier.

I just hope it doesnt become a show where everything is supposed to be bigger and funnier. That was the problem with many of the later episodes (which were still good). Still Game is best when it reflects reality and keeps the down to earth character dynamics.

I assume that's what they're doing. Old people with new technology is an old trope but can be funny as fuck

There's a launch trailer on the bbc website for the show. Can't link to it on my phone.

I just got the letter about needing a tv licence to watch iplayer aswell. Hopefully someone's quick on the ball to upload it.

youtube.com/watch?v=CyoFXs7qirc

Open the door! For I am a bogus gas man, with a fake ID, and I'm here to ramsack yer hoose!

> that laugh track

New titles:

youtube.com/watch?v=7o3b2nsBIm8

The suicidal robot dug is my favourite episode

Any of you see the clip posted on BBCScotland? Wasn't particularly hilarious but hopefully it just needs context.

It's up there 2bh

Funniest episodes and moments?

youtube.com/watch?v=2X_f5KWdiL8

youtu.be/CBf3srHAOzQ

One of the best

> Sunblest! Best A Gear!

>soon they won't even need makeup and wigs to look like pensioners

Thats the beauty of the shows concept.

youtube.com/watch?v=ECNNwJkmt2k

youtube.com/watch?v=p09qx9lf-1s

As long as it doesnt become Mrs Browns Boys tier, it should be okay.