Character written by a white person

Character written by a white person

>the first thing he does on screen is drink and fuck a white woman.
>afraid to criticize anyone who is not white
>everyone he fights is an evil white man.
>tasteless 3 min long sex scenes

Same character written by a black person

>First thing he does is work hard at two jobs and not complain even if the job is shitty
>not afraid to show that some blacks are bad, lazy and waste their chances
>love interest is a black woman
>nothing tasteless, just implied sex on the scene

Hmm...

Really makes you think

>Character written by a white person

You mean jewish

so which one does this show fall under?

im not planning on watching this so idk

Shut up goyim

Which shows are you referring too?

Jessica Jones and Luke Cage

Hes married to jessica jones in the comics.

Misty knight is fucking hot as fuck tho.

>Jessica Jones
>Luke Cage is seen by the white woman's POV

Not surprising that it's a BBC fantasy

First character sounds like he belongs on HBO shows

i aint going to watch this nigshit

(((HBO)))

Like blacks are the people who make this. Nice try.

>nothing tasteless

this, it was quite tasteful

Luke Cage was for sure the better of the marvel capeshit shows

thats probably because I like Cage as a comic book hero more than daredevil and jessica jones is just gutter trash

I just felt it dragged on too much. They could tell the story in 6 episodes. But yeah it is better than Jessica Jones and the second season of Daredevil

JJ is the only good capeshit show though, it has like 4 straight episodes that are actually good.

>Cuban love interest
>black
Retard

None of the JJ episodes are good. It's not just the worst of the capeshit, it's legitimately terrible television.

you have awful taste, friend.

>Misty Knight

She better get BLEACHED when Iron Fist and Defenders come out

>implying it wouldn't be the exact same if a nigger wrote either character

He's talking about Misty you dumb fuck nigger

>whitegirl "feminists" letting themselves become "trophied" more and more by black dudes

>black dudes going after black women less and less since it's now fashionable for whitegirl feminists to date/fuck black dudes

What did they mean by this? I know that if I were a black woman, I'd be super pissed off :^|

Alt-right and Cred Forums bullshit aside...yes, thats one of the things that jumps at you the most about Luke's character in JJ and his own show.
Also, this show writing doesn't feels like the teenager tier shit internal conflict you get in DD and JJ.

>virgin imagines different scenarios in which he'd be bitter about his virginity

BLM got a mention in the first episode and I was worried we might veer into GUD BOI territory.

(((white)))

He makes a valid point though. In the rush of all these white women trying to show how "diverse" they are by banging black dudes, it's leaving black ladies high and dry. I think it would be fair conversation to have.

Also the irony that these purportedly feminist white women are basically just fuck trophies for the black dudes. Really makes you think tbqh.

>it's leaving black ladies high and dry
lol no it's not, black guys just fuck both

Yeah, there's an inherent disregard for black women when BM/WW is labeled as a sign of social progress .

Also, quite tasty.

Why wasn't he played by an elderly Native American woman? Is netflix that racist they can't bear to show a little diversity?

I rather wait for the Turok movie that's never happening.