How many oscars?

How many oscars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_JHsiQTTmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All of them.
Got to make up for last year.

especially since its the director of selma who everyone said got snubbed

God I'm so sick of seeing these movies. How many black oscar bait slavery movies have we need in the past 3 years? This is a fucking trend now. I swear people are only making them for guaranteed Oscar buzz because if the Oscar's don't nominate it they will be called racist and thus the movie will still get exposure.

White guilt is a great way to avoid any legitimate criticism

wtf I hate white people now!

None if it's Netflix only

why is america so fucking obsessed with black people holy shit stop sucking black dick for 5 seconds please

>netflix
Probably 0, Cred Forums

You get everyone to love your movie automatically and get any critics silenced as racists.

It's a win/win situation for any director.

This looks much better. At least it's nice to see that Netflix is diverse in it's depiction of niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=9_JHsiQTTmg

can't believe netflix is actually becoming good, first Narcos S2 now this?

It happens every 15-20 years or so. Believe me when I say most of the country is over it and sick of hearing about it.

It's a Netflix movie and a documentary. So probably none unless it wins the documentary category. But that'll probably go to Tickled.

Is it too late for louis theroux?

He deserves an oscar

Is S2 better than S1? Heard that Netflix order TWO more season after it was released.

>Netflix Original

Exactly 0

S2 is far better IMO. It feels a lot more mature in many ways.

Presumably the next seasons will be about the new cartels.

>"muh oscarssowhite" ruined any chance of the oscars being a legit awards show ever again, if they were legit in the first place.
Now I can't be excited for the winners anymore. fucking BLM.

>who everyone said got snubbed
She was. The film was less preachy than I expected and made it pretty clear Martin was fucking around on his wife.

Paramount "oopsied" and didn't submit the film on time to be considered for the awards.

For those whining about all the blag bibbles being murdered by whitey, the two most memorable deaths in the film were white Unitarians.

There are a few unforgivable moments, like shoving Rustin Bayard into the background when he masterminded a lot of what was going on, or that fucking limey pantomiming LBJ, or Malcolm X offering himself as a sacrificial lamb to Coretta, but in terms of sheer *direction*, the movie was solid end to end and deserved a nomination at the very least.

There, now you can pretend you saw it the next time you need to shitpost.

Oh, and how the fuck could I forget
> Oprah being front and fucking center

She should have been Amanda Waller, not in this no matter how much of her money went into it

How many movies about slavery have won an Oscar?

Off the top of my head, slavery/civil rights? Do the Right Thing, Amistad, Precious, 12 Years a Slave, Selma, Django Unchained, Color Purple, Driving Miss Daisy, Mississippi Burning, Malcolm X, Ghosts of Mississippi, Lincoln, all won or were nominated.

>Paramount "oopsied" and didn't submit the film on time to be considered for the awards.

Then how did the movie win best original song then?

>caring about oscars and niggers

>most of the country is sick of hearing it

Yet Hillary Clinton is winning

And 90% of people under 30 are white guilt liberals

And this has been going on for like 2-3 full years now

This is what happens when you shove this narrative in every media outlet for a couple decades. Something happened after the 90s, media became increasingly socially left.

Triggered much?

Cred Forums doesn't even know this shit exists. Stop false flagging retard.

Crocodile tears

>>>/africa/

Beasts of No Nation was pretty good. Did it win anything?