/broke/ general

/broke/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/macaulay-culkin-net-worth/
celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/lindsay-lohan-net-worth/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Jones_(actor)
youtube.com/watch?v=v3HqE7DoKjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>150 thousand per episode
>worth $1.5 million
Is she literally burning her money?

close. its called "Cocaine".

Rich people spend their money unwisely, x2 because she's a woman.

Not this guy

Her ex husband got a lot of her money in their divorce.

HOW

he fucks

I mind seeing a documentary on the BBC about broke as fuck TV stars, and there's one dude who used to be on the soaps that was so broke he was on jobseekers and he had to cancel a press event because there were literally 0 bookings.

Anyone know who I'm talking about? He pops up in these threads from time to time.

Haha yeah man I wish I was so broke

protip: rich people have clever ways of hiding their money to avoid taxes

>Rich people spend their money unwisely
Tell that to Schwarzenegger.

I always liked this guy the few times I've seen him but felt sorry for him because I assumed he was relatively unsuccessful

You don't hide your net worth, you hide your income to avoid taxes, you stupid fuck.

This makes me so happy for him, been a big fan since Watchmen, and Fargo made me love him even more

This. Divorce can ruin one's financial stability.

Alright sorry, geez. Thanks for the correction

not true. plenty of people hide money in offshore accounts or other places in case they get divorced so their wife/husband doesn't wind up with it.

Of all the network TV shows soaps pay the least and tend to have close to 100 series regular actors per show as opposed to something around 10 series regular for a non-soap show. Soap actors are the dalits of acting world

It turns out when you are paid a substantial amount of money and you don't spend it like an imbecile you end up wealthy.

He's getting boned by (((AMC))).

why not just a prenup

>Getting married.
He said clever ways. I don't think anyone in his right mind would get married without a marriage agreement.

>tfw going to inherit more than lenas kids

Conjuring 1 and 2 and the others were super successful movies. If he negotiated a contract for a percentage of the gross, he'd make a shitton of money.

Because they can be overturned in court easily if you get a libcuck judge

AMC spent most of their TWD budget hiring every single black actor in Atlanta

And she's been in flicks for years

Carnegie Mellon University grad before he even started acting, so he isn't a dumb fuck like everyone else in Hollywood.

She got a divorce and her husband fucked her over.

A good agent.

in that case just never get married

AMC are the cheapest fucking pricks. Lincoln is literally the only reason to watch TWD.

that's fucking mad, he has enough money he could never work another day and live like a god

Getting legally married by the government is for poor people.

CAN"T WELFARE THE STORMARE

her ex husband is one of the few legends that managed to take all the money after the split

>Andrew James Clutterbuck
u wot m8?

Here are two "drug addicts" that portrayed by media. Homealone and meangirl. One of them didn't have any proper acting since Richie Rich in 1994, and was rolling some money up to his nose, yet ended up having 15 million, yet your typical woman whore ended up with 500.000, which will be probably spent, if she won't get paid for her nude photoshoots in this year.

celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/macaulay-culkin-net-worth/
celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/lindsay-lohan-net-worth/

What!?!? How?

He is "that guy" in every movie

>all those spotlight episodes on the shit characters is to not pay him for the whole season
How the fuck do you get JUST'd on your own damn show

Wow, thought he'd at least be in the 8digit range between his music and his writing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Jones_(actor)

Gotcha m8

How does that even happen?! When I saw it I was blown away, a man was really fucking over a woman in a divorce.

fuckin broke

Macaulay Culkin is going to be a weird-looking old man.

>making money on music sales after 2002

the reason he has two jobs is because he's poor

Quick reminder that Net Worth does not equal money in the bank

That's not fair, she was born with at least 80% of that

I'm sure you can make money from other formats i.e. Spotify and making a youtube account then monetizing it.

Bazinga'd.

>music and his writing

You mean his mediocre, music, writing and comedy?

bazimple

More like 95, she's the Dreyfus in Dreyfus Funds

I fucking hated donald glover before but have to admit, Atlanta is good.

It depends on the judge, your lawyer, and the roll of the dice, but if the woman is the primary bread winner, there's a chance that she's the one that will get fucked. In my last job, two female executives were paying alimony to their ex husbands. Also, my co-worker at the same job, lost custody of her kids and had to pay child support.

he insisted on his costars getting the same or he'd quit, btw

he's a faggot but the cool freddy mercury kind

seems like a decent guy then.
Fucking hate his character and Big Bang in general though

Is he /ourguy/?

>Fucking hate his character and Big Bang in general though
Now imagine being any of the leads knowing they won't ever get a job playing any other type of character again

The money's wonderful but they're actors who are now irretrievably typecast

So does that mean that each episode costs at least 7 million dollars just to get everyone in the room?

Good Christ. I'm never getting married what a crap shoot.

Schwarzenegger.made his first million from real estate when he was 22.
He's an intelligent individual.

The power of Cinco.

Glorious my dude

>What!?!? How?

It's Peter Stormare, he does a million small parts on tv and movies. Not saying that's bad of course, the guy's a joy to watch - by now he's probably played a mobster of every nationality.

Hell, he's the only one able to rival Eric Roberts.

Nah, soaps pay okay for block filming work. The problem is getting paid 5k per episode when you film your parts for 3 weeks in a single day, and that's only if your character is featured. Eastenders, for example, since 2013 would only feature 10 or so actors per episode to cut down on this, except for specific plotlines.

Couple this with the contract the BBC/ITV gives you to supplement your income while you're basically on call and they do quite well. Even the guy I'm talking about was a millionaire by 5 years in to blood Corrie

>people become millionaires off fucking coronation street

this is my least favourite life.

Gorm made bank off of cinco boy sales

If you read the source for his net worth, it's a Indian guy saying he got
The Hunters 2 $18 Million
Lockout $14 Million
Get the Gringo $9.19 Million
Small Apartments $9 Million
Tai Chi Hero $18 Million
Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters $18.43 Million
Clown $13 Million
Dark Summer $21.42 Million
Strange Magic $9.31 Million
Every Thing Will Be Fine $4.7 Million
Welcome to Purgatory $8.32 Million
John Wick 2 $13.5 Million

If you divide all of those numbers by 60 they would be reasonable. Which also the indian-usd conversion rate

Brad and Angelina didn't even get a prenup

J U S T

90,000 per episode is still a retarded amount of money. When you grow up and get your first big boy job you will realize that.

you are retarded m8

Every single news source says they have an "ironclad prenup" agreement. The only thing they are debating is who gets the kids--not their fortunes.

Matilda is surprisingly wealthy.

>John Wick 2 for $260,000
Fuck outta here

>he's a faggot but the cool freddy mercury kind

Do people still think this is a clever and funny thing to say?

Found the faggot
Atleast try it with the feminine dicks and not male dicks.

>tfw watching drunk alcoholic rantings about Belgians on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=v3HqE7DoKjU

Considering people on shows like TBBT are demanding a million per episode, it really isn't is it mate.

And especially with TWD being in the top 5 most popular series.

Lena Heady makes more and GoT only has like half the views of TWD. AMD really are a bunch of jews.

I'm not denying that he makes more for 2 weeks of filming (the average for a Walking Dead episode) than I do for 2 years worth of work, but he's getting screwed for being the lead man of a show that gets 20 million viewers in the live+7. Game of Thrones actors get paid twice that for half the ratings. AMC are notorious cheapskates, it's why Frank Darabont left after the first season.

Even two people who live together can be deemed to have community property. If you and your partner's funds intermingle enough they can be considered combined.

Highest paid cast in TV. CBS doesn't have much else going for them but NCIS

Ehh, TBBT makes sense. It's literally the most popular fictional show on TV, otherwise cheap to make and much more reliant on the famous actors than something like Walking Dead.

Game of Thrones is a much fairer comparison and it's still pretty low desu

Only three actors make that and the girlfriend chicks only make 60k an episode.

>442 acting credits

His daughter looks like him, but pretty.

>the Frogger electrician from Seinfeld is worth almost a quarter of a million dollars
NEED HOLES
E
E
D

H
O
L
E
S

Ya but he invests it in stuff instead of buying shitty condos in london/LA/NY just cuz like most celebrities do.

>yfw a man worth a quarter billion dollars uses airbnb