Movies to see without knowing the main plot

Do you guys know more films like these ones that you would recommend to see without knowing anything about the movie? Except for the genre.

BTW The invitation is a horror thriller and Coherence is Science Fiction.

Oblivion if you've somehow avoided it.

Coherence is brilliant. Might watch it again actually.

Why do you think it's brilliant? I'm genuinely asking. I don't remember it being that great.

The invitation was so fucking good, coherence was also good

I really liked Coherence. Will I like The Invitation, just started the download.

Invitation has nothing at all to do with Coherence so it's not a valid question.
Okayish movie tho, worth a watch.

Haemoo

Ok. Fuck you for your invalid answer then.

I would recommend Timecrimes for the 5 people who have not seen it yet

Just for the record, the invitation was garbage

Yep coherence is an obvious choice.

I also watched death proof stoned and having no idea what the fuck is was in for. Good times

Funny Games

The Game with Michael Douglass.

Great film to go in blind.

Mystery Thriller.

Yeah The Game is great to show people who have never seen it or know about it, especially.
I actually really love that movie.

rude

I really liked The Invitation because of the way it's mounted. Maybe because I was tripping I started freaking out since the beginning with the crew and asking myself what the hell was happening with the movie.

Really good thriller imo

Bump, because this is a pretty good idea for a thread.

Side Effects

>Movies to see without knowing the main plot

all of them, you dumbfuck

The invitation was not what I expected. I thought at first that was the reason why I thought it to be so shit, but the ending with the lights made me realise that it was a shit movie all along.

Exam

Predestination.
Nightcrawler
After the Dark

The others
With nicole kidman

The village
M night shamylamyan

honeymoon

Time Lapse takes the cake for leads that will piss you off

>I DID IT FOR US XDDD

It's A Disaster

I like one room movies, am married and have a social circle with a lot of the same archetypes and roles / problems. No idea what the movie was about, but had several "literally me/us" moments when watching it.

The Skin I Live In

Red Eye
Rosemary's Baby
From Dusk Till Dawn

Pretty fun movie. Just watch it.

it's execution and plot

to put it simply, other than those two words it just feels brilliant, maybe it just makes contrarians feel good idk

this
Watching a movie after avoiding all the previews for months is the best feeling
Like exploring a new land you've discovered

Triangle sucked and Timecrimes is boring.

Kiss Me Deadly is best seen without knowing what it is about.

Coherence only seems good to people who hate sci fi. I wouldn't rec it to anyone except maybe to people who like big brother

Frailty

Holy shit you were right about Coherence. Chills were had.

The Village is my favorite shamayalananan movie just because I got to watch it with out knowing anything about it
also I have a soft spot for true love

The Chair

I like Scifi and I just enjoyed it.

Yeah, i think some people were expecting a twist or thought it was set in the past even though they clearly go through explaining it's modern day and age often... I never understood the shamalyananda hate for that movie. I skipped lady in the lake because it seemed more for chicks, not a big fan of fantasy.

Wasn't until Last Airbender and After EArth that I could say he was bad. Even The Happening seemed to be okay if you understood people were acting weird to varying degrees because of whatever toxin.

I dunno...

the only thing you missed on from Lady In The Water was the great Drawn Together parody of it with heterobot and the Wienermobile

also NARF

Time Lapse (2014)
surprisingly not bad