What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Fel energy

>dude demans! corrupshun!
Every Warcraft plot ever

he was the demons john

He got all them teeth, but no toothbrush.

literally this

How could this movie be so shit? I went into this thinking "no way it can be worse than hobbit 3" and it fucking surprised me.

Ive never played the games, so I don't know if it's because they tried to emulate them closely, but the plot was too convoluted. Like, in the first 20 minutes, they go from some Dwarven mine, to some city, to some other Kings city, with non stop characters being introduced.

Fel is a religion of peace

Blizzard decided to pump out a trilogy and started off a with boring as shit story instead of Arthas's downfall, aka the only one anybody remembers or cares about

>arthas
>as a single movie

Hello, this is the story of some guy from some place who was good until he started trying to kill the demons then he became the demons the end

They got stuck halfway between pleasing the fans and going for a wide audience, and they failed at pleasing either

You can only follow the story if you already know it but even then the movie is spread too thin to be interesting for the fans

Locks are mushrooms, they are frustrated

>Ive never played the games
the fuck did you expect then? I was pleasantly surprised by the movie

Put it this way. Are superhero comic book movies throwing every "cool thing" from the comic books onto the screen and treating story structure as a distant second priority?

... I mean other than snyder's movies, that is.

>The CGI orcs were more human than the humans
Poetry.

This is the first video game movie where they actually did decide to do nothing but entertain fans, and everyone else can fuck themselves. Like, if you don't know shit about Warcraft seeing the dark portal or Ironforge or Stormwind up on the big screen with fairly good production values is pretty cool, otherwise the movie is really worthless. I think they nailed the orc stuff in particular really well. There would never be an objectively "good" or deep adaptation of Warcraft because the base material is really dumb but at least they made something fun.

If anyone starts trying to interpret this movie as anything other than a 2 hour long ad then you're going to have problems.

It was a shitty movie but a good ad

Would've made a better tv series

did they make the orcs out to be anything but bloodthirsty savages?

because that's all they are, and all they were in the first war

Not anymore

Nope. They went full noble savage. With some orcs being more nobly savage than others.

figures