youtube.com/watch?v=xJywvz3oeIw
youtu.be/VEqpApmJDdI
youtube.com/watch?v=-L4dJ8n64HE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Shkreli
youtube.com/watch?v=vx6Ct8kG0iU
youtu.be/veyL8SVfIDw
youtube.com/watch?v=RgVt1WA380U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Great cover - non fans seeing that will think all Dr Who fans are severely retarded twats who play with dolls.

>all Dr Who fans are severely retarded twats who play with dolls.
But that's true.

Could have at least picked one of the images from the last thread that would have looked good wearing the hat.... -_-

REMINDER

TRAILER IN 6 DAYS

The one on the left looks like he's wearing an oversized hat kind of.

There's no trailer.

In my WHSmith, they tend to hide DWM behind other magazines. Can't say I blame 'em.

Why should I care about this woman?

she's the person who operates the Matt Lucas puppet every day on set

No one does. Just 'user' is obsessed with her and stalks her every day.

Because she somehow got promoted to running the show's official YouTube and now turns up in the DVD extras, I guess.

It is a bit odd how often she's posted here. Still, everyone's got their meme.

Heaven Sent < Time and the Rani

Schlemihl, thank you very much

If you don't mind me asking, is there any chance you could please reupload issue 503? I missed your post last month and the link is dead now

The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one, they said...
...The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one...
...But still they come.

They drew their plans against us.

The Hollywood Reporter listed P. Ness as the 24th most powerful author in Hollywood.

hollywoodreporter.com/lists/hollywoods-25-powerful-authors-2016-931979

>Gaiman 9th
Hope Sandman and his Gormenghast adaptation get out of development hell so he can work on Who again

and give us another Nightmare in Silver? nah thanks

(even Doctor's Wife wasn't that good)

>24
>out of 25

kek

NiS wasn't really his fault though, it got mangled in the overall Series 7 shit avalanche.

True, but he's still responsible for a large portion of the mangled mess. It's like he was lumped with the annoying kids, the over-powered Cybermen, and didn't even bother trying. He doesn't even seem to bother trying with Porridge or the guest characters or any world-building.

Although I admit I'd prefer him given another shot over fucking Gatiss and FCB.

Which writers and directors would you like to see return to Doctor Who?

I'm quite gutted Graeme Harper hasn't directed a Moffat era episode, and also naturally gutted RTD hasn't written an episode under Moffat.

I'd love to see Rona Munro return and write another script.

Helen Raynor.

Just give her normal premise this time. She deserves another chance under showrunner who knows what he's doing (So no Moffat lol)

Gareth Roberts.

Mark Platt, Simon Guerrier and I'd be willing to give Briggs a chance at writing an episode because at his lowest he can't be worst than Gatiss

Joe Lidster and Clayton Hickman.

youtube.com/watch?v=QwhzRHuh4GQ

>gets to go to the readthrough

Cartmel, Aaronovitch, Cornell, Richard Curtis and Simon Nye. Plus Mad Larry to run the book line.

Aaronovitch is a great shout.

Part of me would love to see Uncle Tewwance do one last TV Dr Who (probably co-written with a showrunner so it works for 201X)

Hiring some of them seems like something that Chibnall would do if he though of it.

Moff has regained my trust after s8 and 9.

There were a couple of 'iffy' eps in s8 (Kill the Moon isn't canon, and I pretend it doesn't exist), but I liked the rest of the series on the whole.

And s9 really had only one shit ep. Even that one was an experiment that didn't work, and some people seem to like it for some reason.

Also Clala should have gone straight back to Diagon Alley again after Hell Bent, to 'save the universe' or whatever, but liked the rest of even that ep, tbqh.

Yeah I gotchu senpai, i'll put it up sometime tonight in this thread

>Richard Curtis

2nd this. Vincent and the Doctor was a superb episode.

>The Magician's Apprentice
>The Witch's Familiar
What did they mean by this?

just sounded good probably

Or if you want a meaning: Clara for both?

>Under the Lake
>Before the Flood
What did they mean by this?

Okay, here's a game: rename all the Series 9 episodes without using pre-existing titles

> The Magician's Apprentice
Little Boy Lost
>The Witch's Familiar
Heart of Skaro / The Last Sunset
> Under the Lake
Dr Who Goes Deep
> Before the Flood
The Fissure King
> The Girl Who Died
Village People
> The Woman Who Lived
Immortal Me
> The Zygon Invasion
Horror of the Zygons
> The Zygon Inversion
Error of the Zygons
> Sleep No More
donotwatch.exe
> Face the Raven
To Set A Trap
> Heaven Sent
Solitude
> Hell Bent
Gallifreyan Rites
> The Husbands of River Song
The Singing Towers

>Day of the Daleks
Comfy Mansion and the Gay Alternate Dimension
>The Curse of Peladon
The Castle of Gay Aliens
>The Sea Devils
The Reject Silurians
>The Mutants
The Planet of Boredom
>The Time Monster
The Master Comes Up With Another Terrible Plan

I just wanted to remember season 9 instead of whatever series 9 has because I haven't seen it yet.

This is the religious symbolism version I did in August

>The Child and the Demon
>The Old Man and the Angel
>Lake of Wraiths
>Flood of Fates
>Mortal Shells
>Immortal Sins
>In Her Own Image
>The Mirror of Judgement
>Eye Witness
>Nevermore
>The Hellbird
>Hybrid Souls

> The Magician's Apprentice
Sunset
>The Witch's Familiar
Sunrise
> Under the Lake
Depths
> Before the Flood
Demons
> The Girl Who Died
Ashildr
> The Woman Who Lived
Knightmare
> The Zygon Invasion
Osgood
> The Zygon Inversion
Split
> Sleep No More
Sleep
> Face the Raven
Destiny
> Heaven Sent
Isolation
> Hell Bent
Condemnation
> The Husbands of River Song
Marriage

>The Magician's Apprentice
Clara

>The Witch's Familiar
Clara

>Under the Lake
Suicidal fun for Clara

>Before the Flood
Save Clara

>The Girl who Died
Make another girl immortal

>The Woman who Lived
What have I done?

>The Zygon Invasion
Shit, Clara's dead

>The Zygon Inversion
Thank Fuck, Clara's alive.

>Sleep No More
Go back to Sleep

>Face the Raven
Oh No

>Heaven Sent
Grief

>Hell Bent
Gallifrey BTFO

>The Husbands of River Song
The 24 year long Big Bang

Series 8:

Beneath the Veil
Damaged Souls
Sherwood's Finest
Under the Bed
The Bank of Karabraxos
Coal Hill Blitz
Dark Side of the Moon
66 Seconds to Live
Dimensionally Transcendental
Terra Firma
Keeper of the Nethersphere
The Gates of Heaven
Yuletide Dreaming

Robot of Sherwood = "Hoodwinked"

filedropper dwm503

I feel like Levine's immortal quote about the 'cold rice pudding' could apply here.

Just so you know, Adam regularly posts here. He is unhappy with the treatment he receives after putting in a lot of hard work for the DW community.

Please have some respect.

fuck off adam

Reminder that Hungary got a translation of this, and only this, VNA. How confused must they have been?

I don't speak Hungarian so I'm gonna need the title

For Adam is a god among men.

He has brought /who/ into a new era. One day we can only hope to ascend upon his levels of greatness.

Time's Crucible (the one where astronauts from ancient Gallifrey crash into the TARDIS and it warps into a weird atemporal landscape, while the Doctor gets amnesia and wanders around gibbering).

What was deleted

This

did they ever get rid of the coalburner sidekick?

Doesn't anyone find it creepy that an old man like cloister hangs out here.

Cred Forums is 18+.

Did your parents ever get rid of you?

Yeah

Nah

Yeah I do. I think opinions like this are widely held but the opinions of those who are most consistent visitors is different. At least he talks about the show. Speaking of which, who's hype as fuck for the power animation?

OHH I CAN'T DECIDE WHETHER /WHO/ SHOULD LIVE OR DIE

RTD in the TARDIS today. Apparently filming a plogicol with a giant turkey monster.

Don't die, /who/.

>tfw he still isn't coming back to write one

>tfw there will never be a scene where 7 and ace walk into a disco where youtube.com/watch?v=jF2ImyQjzyc is playing and the doctor says "It looks like some Strange rrrrritualistic dystopia where all the citizens are forced to pretend everything is fine as the world implodes around them." and ace runs off to the dancefloor and says "Aww wicked professor, you've brought me to a proper rave for once!"

be more specific

thank you very very much!!!!

REMINDER

5 DAYS BEFORE THE TRAILER

A 'coalburner' is a white girl who often dates black men.

At least we can rule out Martha and Amy.

take your Cred Forums memes elsewhere. perhaps to Cred Forums

OR perhaps right here.

>not knowing how to sage

Calm down dude. I'm not the original user that brought up the word.

Is that the dress she kept popping out of during filming? Shame they didn't put the outtakes on the dvd

Doctor Who trailers are in general pretty lame. It's just going to be some quick cuts and characters saying some one-liners. They can't even hint at the seasonal arc so there's not even anything to discuss afterwards, except for that one new character who is totally going to be Susan/the Rani/the Valeyard.

*establishing shot of snowy landscape*

DOCTOR WHO

*clip of the Doctor in the TARDIS*

WILL RETURN

*clip of Nardole*

THIS CHRISTMAS

*clip of the Doctor and Nardole meeting the superhero guy*

*running down a corridor shot*

*music blaring*

"EPISODE TITLE"

*hilarious one liner*

CHRISTMAS 2017

Why do set reporters even bother watching the show if they've seen each scene 1000 times

But they hardly see anything, and certainly can't hear anything from the distance away they have to stand. It's fun to visit outdoor filming just the once, if you happen to be in the area that day.

But hanging around for hours on end, in all weathers, day after day...jeez why?

What actor will be the doctor next

And no ot wont be anyone from harry potter or i stop watching

It's 2016 but it's probably spot on.

Don't be such an idiot. You'd stop just cos they were in a certain film? Fucking mongo.

Was this the worst trailer to promote a series?

youtu.be/bB8fh4QUy-A

David Tennant and John Hurt have both been in Harry Potter

My bad. I'm too eager for Moffat and Capaldi to leave is all ;)

Yes if that movie happened to be harry potter fuck that ugly cunt jk rowling

And o hated every second of both of those faggot ANYONE who helped give jk rowling money deserves no respect that bitch deserves nothing more than to rot in hell

In terms of promotion, yes. Looked cinematic, but unfortunately nothing stand-out or wowing or special. Plus "same old same old". It lacked the excitement of, say, the Series 4 mid-series trail.

One of the best:

youtube.com/watch?v=0z3CvRyKyUU

I guess i am the only person who really had a crish on rose but cant stand billie piper at all its a weird thing

youtube.com/watch?v=0pkgVNbg4Zo

Best trailer

Loved those campfire trailers!

I love the way the TARDIS flies through the eye too. Wish that'd been the start of a title sequence.

I like the firey logo, but I prefer the silver shiny logo that came at the end of the cinema trailer IIRC.

I noticed that it only advertises the Moffat two-parter and the season finale. I wonder what a series 9 trailer would be like that is actually allowed to use footage from Hell Bent and Heaven Sent.

It has clips of Midnight in there too, but yeah, it's quite selective.

Interesting that Series 9's trailer didn't have footage from the finale (was it a case of not being done when they made the trailer, or did they just want to avoid showing anything?)

As a sidenote, I always enjoyed mid-series trailers. The one in S3 worked well to bridge the week off they took for Eurovision (the one ending with Saxon and the gas mask tapping on the table), and the S4 one above.

bit of Midnight in there too. Its basically episodes 8-13

>lets reward Cred Forums pass users by invading their privacy without even giving them a choice

Good job

Best Moffat-era trailer?

From memory we've had:

> Doctor and Amy on the hillside
> Doctor and Amy 'down the rabbit hole' vortex teaser
> Coming Soon Series 5 trailer
> Series 6 trailer
> Doctor and Amy in America
> Skeleton hand teaser in Series 6
> Series 7A trailer (how much trouble are we in?)
> Series 7B trailer
> Day of the Doctor 50 Years montage trailer
> Individual episode trailers
> Series 8 trailer
> Series 9 trailer

>amy pond will never EVER meet 12

It will never happen its not even possible

You wot m8

I miss the specially made ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=EpbmMhNe6aA

But they do have a choice
the message only shows up if you put a specific command in the options field

I still don't understand the purpose of it, all it does is enable shitposting and intentionally drag threads off topic

GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=loGm3vT8EAQ

Isn't Bill's introduction technically one of these but with less CGI?

>its not even possible
according to the Doctor nothing fun is possible.

I guess it can be considered one, sure. More of a mini-scene than a specially shot trailer though.

The writers made absolutely sure amy or rory could never come back in this case though

Absolute nonsense. If the writers want 12 to meet the Ponds, they'll find a way.

Pluck them out of their timestream / bump into the Ponds pre-Manhattan / rewrite the rules so 12 can go to Manhattan / etc.

It's Doctor Who. The impossible is always possible.

yeah, I'm sure future writers will care a lot about that kind of stuff.

I always hated that one desu
it looks so tacky

This is peak whoKino
they'll never be able to top it

Om pretty sure capaldi has said he is only sticking around for another season or 2

They need to do something like this for Series 10. If not for 10 then definitely for the start of the chibnall era

I hope Chibnall's era gets a specially made trailer. It should be a big relaunch of sorts. Just a standard trailer won't cut it. That, or they should do some special idents.

Jesus chibnali looks boring i hope he sint as dull as his outward appearance

Go away, grow up and come back when you can string a sentence together.

Go to bed grammar nazi

Not a grammar nazi. Just bored of idiot trolls who are probably like 12.

So i make typos? Am i suppsoed to proof read Cred Forums posts and turn on autocorrect bullshit? And how is saying some guy looks dull trolling?

Learn to type and form proper sentences. You'll find people will respect your opinion more and engage in conversation with you.

Maybe i just dont care and feel that a Cred Forums post isnt worthy of effort or attention

You don't need autocorrect to avoid typing like a fucking ESL retard.

I would need to to correct mistakes without actually looking for them though

>a Cred Forums post isnt worthy of effort or attention
Try twitter instead then.

Just proofread the words as you type them.

Nah twitter isnt worth any effort either infact no social media is

Is a forum not a type of social media? Oh, it is. Bye bye then.

Seriously, you've popped up out of nowhere ranting about harry potter then some other nonsense. You're clearly an idiot troll with nothing better to do than shitpost. Please go away.

I dont like jk rowling how does this make me a troll? And i never said i hated social media i said it isnt worth putting effort into its a place to relax not stress yourself over your Ps and Qs

the BBC wants you to program a Doctor Who fighting game, you are allowed to use everything from the show, the expanded media and all the various spin-offs.
What kind of characters do you include and what would their fighting style be like?

saying she deserves nothing more than to rot in hell

You must be a lovely person.

She is the first person to fall off the billionairs list for giving to shitty charities truely a horrible shrew

youtube.com/watch?v=xJywvz3oeIw

I dont and say i did

looms

who let their 10 year old on Cred Forums

I am 30 actually

act your age then

I am acting my age why is it somehow immature for myle to dislike jk rowling? Im sure you have people whom you just do not like

>first person to fall off the billionairs list for giving to shitty charities truely a horrible shrew
The fuck am I reading

She is the first person to kose her billionaire status due to charitable giving

In other words she is a stupid cunt who is bad with money

Or maybe you're just a retarded salty cunt who never grew up and has to use their parent's credit card to buy a 4chanpass.

The fact that she has more than enough to give away indicates that she's good enough with money to know what she does and doesn't need.

You're probably one of those retarded fucking lefty poorfags who thinks that it's the taxpayer's job to spoonfeed you. Get a job you disgusting leech NEET.

I dont have a Cred Forums pass and i pay my rent abd bills by myself

But giving to charity is a stupid move as most charities only give about 10 percent of what they take in and keep tje rest

Worst celebrity cameo since 2005?

My vote goes to Bill Bailey. Utterly wasted in a shockingly dull episode.

Does corey taylor count since he did a scream for a character?

Share your memories of McGann's triumphant return in The Night of the Doctor.

Definitely. The Fisher King was shit.

Loved it. Didn't love the regeneration into Hurt so much. (He still regenerated into Eccleston in my head.) Just so exciting to see McGann back!

Well you cant rate corey on the entire character but the acream was garbage and hab through about 2000 filters they would have done better to get corey around 2003 or so when he could still roar of course doctor who wasnt on then

I screamed like a girl.

I'll respond in 2018 when I've translated your fucking vomit of a post.

Will you fuck off already i already told you i dont care im not going to proof read im not going to slow down and im not going to use puncuation that and editing text on a phone is painful so fuck that as well

No I won't fuck off already. Will you?

You're a 30 year old man for fucks sake. Learn basic English spelling.

I know basic english spelling i just typo cause despite my phone being 5.7 inches the screenkeys are still too small and i refuse to control myself now stop stressing me out and get over it

"hab" -- the fucking B key isn't even near the D key you fat fingered fuck. Like, seriously. Not only that, but great contributions: "they should've got Corey in 2003 but of course Doctor Who wasn't on then" - well no fucking shit Sherlock.

Ok seriously what is your problem? Why cant you drop this? Im not going to walk on eggshells to sate your autism

Not telling you to walk on eggshells. Telling you to stop shitposting and learn how to fucking spell basic words.

Clearly the "My name is Amy Pond, when I was 8 I had an imaginary friend" trailer.

>My name is Amy Pond, when I was 8 I had an imaginary friend
Ugh. That trailer was okay once, but for it to be repeated constantly? Nah thanks.

U wot m8?

It was GOAT. Rewatch it again.

youtu.be/VEqpApmJDdI

Ah, sorry, my bad! I thought you meant this irritation:

youtube.com/watch?v=-L4dJ8n64HE

Oh God no. That was horrible.

How is anything i have posted shitposting unless you count misspellings as shit posting

You are are asking me to slow down and focus that is the same as walking on eggshells

Now drop it

>tfw 5 days left before a trailer this GOAT again

Slowing down would mean better spelling and maybe sentences that read better, which would contribute to the discussion more than half-jumbled vomit, so yes, please do.

I said drop it this "argument" is more shit posting than anything else so lets cease with it already

Sir yes sir.

the comic-con thing is a Doctor Who Extra about Bill

Worst thread ever. One 'user' having a fake argument with himself.

So glad we didn't get this in the UK. It's a nice enough gimmick to have for episode 1 but for the whole series...? I don't know what was going through their minds!

>'His fans have spoken, but despite their requests, Peter Davison has gone ahead and written his autobiography anyway. It wasn't the book they tried to stop it was more like the book they didn't want him to start. An aspiring singer-songwriter, once dubbed Woking's answer to Bob Dylan (by his mum, who once heard a Bob Dylan song), Peter actually penned a hit for Dave Clarke (still awaiting royalties) but soon swapped a life on the pub circuit to tread the boards.

>From colonial roots - his dad was Guyanese and his mother was born in India - the family settled in Surrey where Peter's academic achievements were unspectacular he even managed to fail CSE woodwork, eliciting a lament from his astonished teacher ( All you have to do is recognise wood! ).

>Despite this, Peter has secured his place in science fiction history, becoming the fifth Doctor Who, despite nearly turning down the role. The Time Lord connection continued with the marriage of his daughter Georgia to Dr Who number ten, David Tennant.

>He made his first stage appearance with an amateur dramatic company, but The Byfleet Players loss is now the West End s gain as he now has a number of musicals to his name, including Legally Blonde,Chicago and Spamalot. Most recently he starred in the box office record breaking Gypsy where he rubbed shoulders backstage with Dames Meryl Streep, Maggie Smith and Judi Dench all asking him for directions to Imelda Staunton's dressing room.

>One thing is for sure: of all the British screen and stage actors of the last fifty years, Peter Davison is certainly one of them and, within these pages, intrepid readers will at last have the dubious honour of sharing in his life and times as he despairs over whether there truly ever can be life outside the box.'

Why is Peter's autobiography so sad ?

What are you talking about? None of these weirdly random quotes are sad.

Each of these blurbs are in fact deliberate jokes.

Flooding and shitposting kills it's own host. Good.

>close some boards
This. They should do this. Start with Cred Forums, Cred Forums, /r9k/, and maybe Cred Forums for good measure.

>not getting self deprecation
what are you? an american?

Nah he claims to be Australian but that might be bull.

Cred Forums is the board they're least likely to close and you know it. Cred Forums and /r9k/ are probably safe too since their native residents would raise such a shitstorm. They'll probably start merging boards that have similar topics or shut down slow boards whose absence wouldn't really be felt by the larger community like /qst/, and /po/. On that note I'm not really worried about Cred Forums either.

>since their native residents would raise such a shitstorm
You mean cry/spam for a week or so and then fuck off to reddit where they belong? The writing has been on the wall for them for 2 years now anyway.
I can't see shutting down the slow boards making any meaningful contribution to traffic reduction. Also Cred Forums has become so irrelevant to the rest of the website it's just a sandpit for children, it doesn't even hold importance in site culture anymore.

Maybe they'll stop flooding/memes/shitposting using up bandwidth and also people using multiple trips and IP addresses via VPNs to spam the threads with more shitposting?

Well its been grand /who/... /doctorwho/ migration re-attempt when?

>anymore

If you want to sit in a moderator-free pit with mongo for all eternity, sure. whogeneral lives

>You mean cry/spam for a week or so and then fuck off to reddit where they belong?
I think you underestimate the sheer autism of Cred Forums and /r9k/ fags.

>I can't see shutting down the slow boards making any meaningful contribution to traffic reduction
Have you seen that pie chart that shows how much traffic each board gets? I don't have it but a lot of it is smaller boards. Anyway, traffic isn't bad per se because that's what brings in ad revenue, the point would be to concentrate it in fewer boards since more boards cost more money to host. At least I think that's how it works, I could be wrong.

What the fuck is up with the crazy ass giant ad at the top of the page?

"I think I might just have entered

The Null Zone!!!!!"
My new favorite line delivery in who

Hush Nardole, pay attention. Didn't you realise who was behind the war all along? It was him. He creates wars in the shadows and ends them himself publicly so he can be seen as a hero and extend his empire.

y0 Immigrant can you give me permission to edit my stories on Google Docs

Welp...he got 15 out of me. I wonder how much hosting would cost for an imageboard a month.

So why did Rose even cry when Mickey stayed in the parallel world?

No more dick in a glass case, no more emotional tampon. Mickey was a good guy, honestly better than Rose deserved in the end. Surely she'd miss him.

Depends on what you use it... You need a lot of space for images/webms depends also if you have a built in archive or whatnot. Estimate possible traffic + storage and you can get an aproximate

I just did. Go ahead.

And, in other anthology news, where is the Trash Talks user? How's the story going?

Anyone else have a story for me?

Ok I'm a complete idiot and have no idea on how to even guesstimate that. Can someone smarter than me shoot me a number perhaps? Something that would suit our purposes? I don't think an archive would be all that necessary. A completely hypothetical back up.
Don't know if you saw this.

Didn't see that. Any other drawings or stories I might have missed?

And thanks.

There's this but I dont know if that request was from you or not. Do you have a release date in mind for the anthology?

I want to release it by next week, or so. Still waiting on a few entries, but people keep on disappearing off without letting me know the progress! Plus, life's been busy.

DARK LORD OF SKARO

>immediately teleports in and blasts the Dalek

How the fuck did Jack even know?

That's my unlimited rice pudding request. Tell her thanks. Did she not get round to Davros?

Fanny back at it again saying:

The episode is set in America. Justin Chatwin is GMAN, a superhero wits a dark gun metal costume, black cape, red lining, gold G sign on his chest. He's totally trying to be Watchman but looks cheap and nasty.

Is she full of shit?

She also said an Axon story turned into a Peladon story, with them wanting to leave the Galactic Federation (Brexit inspired story).

Abslom Daak is a must. The Valeyard is also a must. Ace is a must. Leela is a must.

Sevral Faction Paradox members are needed. Grandfather Paradox should be one of the final bosses, and have a similar moveset to the Eighth Doctor.

All the Doctors should have fighting styles based on misdirection, except for the Third Doctor. The First Doctor should fight mainly using his cane and summoning Ian to fight.The Second Doctor should fight by dodging and using disguises to hide from his opponents. The Fourth Doctor should fight by ripping his face off, and showing the madness within, etc...

Other characters who would be nice: Flora Millrace, a Time Lord from a short story, who uses sound to attack; Swyce, because he's a robot cat called Swyce; Miranda, a space princess who can use minions to defeat enemies; Nobody No-One, who uses words to defeat enemies (and his ultimate attack is strangling his opponent till he/she/it says “Nobody wins”), and others.

>Watchman
Who the fuck even is Watchman? I only know of Watchmen and they're not a single superhero.

Ben, why do you want to edit your stories?

Is FANNY supposed to be a leak person? From the screencap I saw I thought they were just an opinionated cunt.

>She also said an Axon story turned into a Peladon story, with them wanting to leave the Galactic Federation (Brexit inspired story)

Return of the giant cyclops dildo cucumber then. kek.

>Brexit inspired story

They've done this to annoy Gareth, haven't they?

He just knew.

>Is she full of shit?
Are you asking if this unidentified stranger who has only recently appeared on GB and started with a series of trolling posts and now pretends to have insider knowledge is to be trusted?

Whoever it is is obviously a troll. And a cunt.

FANNY is one of cats' sleeper accounts m8.

Definitely cats

Re: The Spoiler and Speculation Thread [Part 95] [PLEASE OBEY THREAD RULES!]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FANNY View Post
Yes, I am the same source that revealed the Superhero for the Christmas Special. He will be called GMAN as far as I've been told.
That's weird. That's what I called him for the lack of an official name for his character, G-Man. Are you sure you are not elaborating on what others have said?

Are you trying to ridicule my previous pasts? Please don't be disgeneous or I shan't bother posting. I am privvy to info in the production. Obviously, many ideas in formulating a series get passed around before a decision is made and things change. Axons was an idea muted but Peladon has now been decided on. From what I've been told, the Axon idea was too close to last year's Zygon story.

BASED Time Said It

Re: The Spoiler and Speculation Thread [Part 95] [PLEASE OBEY THREAD RULES!]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FANNY View Post
Yes, I am the same source that revealed the Superhero for the Christmas Special. He will be called GMAN as far as I've been told.
Look, I don't want to call you out but you posted a fake list of episodes a few weeks back. You somehow got this superhero right (you probably had real intel) but I'm pretty sure you're making things up on top of that (ie. Peladon/Axons).

Now BigBangTwo, another well known sleeper account backing up FANNY's rubbish.

BigBangTwo
Time Lord
2OO9 O7359

FANNY
Time Lord

Wank

yessir

Does anyone actually give a fuck about what goes on in the GB thread enough to want continual updates?

Not really, there's one guy who's obsessed with witch-hunting people he thinks are aliases or samefags or whatever. Best just leave him to it.

>mfw there'll be a whole new generation of memes when Chibnall takes over

Anyone else going to NYCC/lining up for the BBC America panel?

>From what I've been told
This is how I used to pass fake spoilers in the olden days on GB. You could literally make an account right now and say "From what I've been told, it looks like [fake spoiler]" and they'll buy your lies without questioning. This is like some magic word.

I'm putting together the anthology now.

Did that Trash Talks or female Doctor fic ever get posted? And where's Dr. Pipper?

Did you need Belle to still do the 7 & ace fighting a dalek or are you good on illustrations? It might be a couple of days.

>Dr. Pipper
Gloucestershire

Based Time Said It exposing FANNY

yeah someone's FANNY got totally REKT

I'm good on illustrations. Thanks a lot.

fuck off the_shift

Tom Marshall is a born mug. You could sell that cunt tickets for Moon surfing and he'd buy them. Major autism.

Awesome, we cant wait to read and review it.

How would /who/ feel about Martin Shkreli buying 4chins? He's reportedly interested and offering a pretty penny.

>Martin Shkreli
He looks like he has extreme aspergers

Please no, if the site ever actually lands in the hands of a cunt like that it will be truly doomed.

Never heard of this person.

you been living under a rock?

No.

Here I wikipedia'd for you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Shkreli
He's a psychopath judging by his behavior on twitter.
youtube.com/watch?v=vx6Ct8kG0iU

I think he's retarded. There's no other explanation.

Based Time Said It WRECKING all of GB right now

Is he one of you?

I can tell he's a psychopath just looking at his eyes.

You do NOT discuss the reliability of spoilerhounds, ever. Never return to Gallifrey Base.

This sounds like a ban message, was it one?

Yes. I got that 2 years ago for doubting Timeboy after he said the Master was 100% definitely not returning then changed his mind when Michelle Gomez was revealed as the Gatekeeper of the Nethersphere. I questioned him on his sudden turnaround and got banned.

Heads up, this anthology will be probably like 60-80 pages. Probably more.

How many words?

5 > 4 > 8 > 7 > 9 > 6 > 3 > 1 > 2

>second doctor that low
>fifth doctor that high
shit rankings desu

No idea, but right now it's "15,000"+. And 48 pages.

I just asked to have something a bit more precise than the number of pages, which depends on what kind of pages you are using.
Just to have a frame of reference, New Series novels are about 50-60k words long, while NAs/EDAs are on average about 80k, though they can get as low as 55k (Timewyrm: Apocalypse) or as high as 125k (The Adventuress of Henrietta Street, which is to my knowledge the longest DW novel).
Judging from what you say, the anthology should end up being about as long as a decent-sized Telos novella (30k words).

Yeah, 30,000+ looks about right.

>Classic
7>3>4>2>6>1>5

>NuWho
9>12>11>10

Can't wait for the NYSDCC news!

>yfw it's just Nardole clips throughout the whole thing

There's no way that won't include a few shots of Bill from Ep. 1-4, unless it is STRICTLY a Christmas Special promo.

At this point Nardole is going to be a Foon/Hindle esque meme character before he even airs an episode

>he was there for me when Nardoley else was

I kekked.

What's the next VNA you want Big Finish to adapt? I'd like at least the following before McCoy is too old:

1. Left-Handed Hummingbird
2. All the Timewyrm
3. Just War
4. Lungbarrow

Left-Handed Hummingbird would be great, and easiest.

Haven't read # 3 but that's a hard decision. Probably timewyrm because more mccoy=better

There's already a Benny audio of Just War isn't there?

I honestly don't want them to touch Hummingbird or Revelation, Hummingbird would get neutered/cut down to fuck and Revelation would lose half of its punch without visuals. Really what that story needs is a graphic novel adaptation.

There is, actually.

Just War is already adaptepted as Benny-only story. As well as Birthright.
Here's another shitty graph.

And Lungbarrow would've been good.

There'll be a Time Hunter fic in the anthology, called "Nardoles all the Way Down."

So why isbt this the current intro music? ignore the shit video and just listen

youtu.be/veyL8SVfIDw

>New York San Diego Comic Con
What did he mean by this?

Because it's not as good as the current music?

Ha.

Dude what

I was laughing at my mistake.

I'd pay for a pass too but it's too confusing to figure out how to convert paypal to bitcoin.

Rule 1 of getting people to part with their money: Giving away money is a negative incentive in itself, so don't make it too much effort to use.

But the current music is terrible i prefer the 70s music to it

But dem chimes.

Play the doctor for a season or two yes or no?

Forgot image

He would probably do well, though I'd prefer a relatively unknown actor or actress after Capaldi.

New Foonkino/parody of those Rose+Ten tribute videos

Ft. horrible picture quality, Comic Sans MS, several sections that are just a still image, and Linkin Park

youtube.com/watch?v=RgVt1WA380U

>actress

Fuck off cancer the last thing we need is to turn the do tor into a teenage sex symbol if a female plays the doctor she needs to be over 35 at least

Ohhh love me some Foon!

>Fuck off cancer the last thing we need is to turn the do tor into a teenage sex symbol if a female plays the doctor she needs to be over 35 at least
Did he imply otherwise?

I would even say Tennant already made the Doctor a teenage sex symbol.

Probably a toss up between the skeleton hand and 7b in my opinion

Why the hell would anyone think q room ful of mirrors and clocks would lead to time travel? What is this nonsense?

Reminder that this literally never happened.

More proof that the illiterate dumbass has no idea what he's talking about.

Huh? Evil of the Daleks reference?

And the answer is symbolism.

Or Turn Left?

It did happen in pne of the audio dramas i was just listening to

Just looked at my player and its called time of the deleks

Kom ons kyk of hierdie snellers die autist dokter wat is awesome

Goes deep? How deep?

(I'm back....again. Hello)

no offence but you're a literal who

wb
Nah he's been around for at least a year now. Here's one of his works. Will fulfill a request quickly and well.

no offence but you're a literal old man

I bet you like david tennant.

I thought Cloister was like 40?

Why would they? He's an old man too.

new thread

close
i dont know im sleepy.

Then what's with all this "old man" memery? Fucking kids.

IKR? They should get the fuck off our virtual lawn, with their long hair, and rock and roll music.

Cloister's fuckin' OG.
And I'm sure not the only 30+ person on /who/. Of all fanbases, I'd figured we'd be immune to being afraid of old people.

Since i cant sleep what classic who serial should i watch while screwing around on secondlife?

The Moonbase.
Comfy as fuck. You'll be out be episode two.