youtube.com/watch?v=r5Hsf-0B-Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=KIk0abbYgXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AGBdKt91v1M
youtube.com/watch?v=9wRg2tqwMMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fun

youtube.com/watch?v=N3U5ed3dRAE

good advice

Unfunny arrogant nigger humor prototype of MTV tier shit from the 2000's.

kino comedy film

>i am autism

>I've never watched it and am 4 1/2 years old

Go take a nap.

>lulz le autism lulz you're random childish age
sorry niggers, i don't wanted to offend you, but nigger humor are basically ebonic gibberish and awkward people making noises and sex jokes.

the perfect protoype for the magical world of the 2000's MTV wigger reality TV shit full of "Beep" at every "forbidden word" at TV.

Keep saying nigger, it makes you sound very mature and not like a spastic child trying to fit in on an australian digeridoo canvas

>trying to take away the self-esteem of the black race

Absolute ultimate nigga kino

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

you sound fucking triggered just for a word, calm down inferior sapiens/erectus subspecies, that's not because your shitty people is brainwashed since the 60's by some leftards who invent a new victimization word to feel better with yourselves that you are forced to be mad because some fag make fun of a shitty movie on a chinese cartoon board.

also being a kid is more fun than being some angry 30 years old neckbeard who hate everything.

please mystic racist nigger people, stop repeating old memes from the 30's, Yakub is fake.

tldr title

/thread

Some of it was REALLY funny. Some not so much.

The "Hiroshima & Niggersaki" works, the fluffy rabbit slippers don't.

Officer self hatred is great, Crazy Legs isn't.

Patchy is the best description of it.

negrotastic

Honestly I tried to watch it a while back and it was wayyyy too heavy-handed, not in a funny way either, at least to me. I mean you need at least some semblance of subtlety.
I'll probably give it another go sometime though.

youtube.com/watch?v=5sVPN0Hliuk

The ultimate kino.

DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT /THREAD MEANS? LURK MOAR NEWFAGTARD!

Best scene imo

> I mean you need at least some semblance of subtlety.
stop talking like a hipster asshole!

Keenan 'ironically' Wayans is the mastermind of that family dynasty. Marlon was good in Requiem for a Dream.

youtube.com/watch?v=BG1MH095JmM

LOCK ME UP

MESSAGE!

I do, i just reject you authority to call it.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^).

It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

I don't mean to be hipster-ish man, just a lot of the jokes were Scary Movie 5 levels of explaining the joke.
That may have been the point but it didn't resonate with me. Shame because it always seemed like something I would love.

you know that chronic got me paranoid baby

youtube.com/watch?v=acVFGPnwBco

AND IF YOU CANT SWIM, YOU BOUND TO DRIZOWWNNN

Best scene imo.

I'm gonna git you sukka was good
youtube.com/watch?v=KNQRqAoT-2c

makes me want a cheeseburger

youtube.com/watch?v=r5Hsf-0B-Eo

you really believe that i want to read your copypasta where you are pretending to be some clever character talking like a man living on chicago on the 40's to be classy and replying to me like if i was a reddit tier subhuman just for saying the truth about the eminem britney spears tier shittiness of the 2000's?

Chris Rock looks like he's about to burst out laughing the whole time.

Falls apart in the last third.

>reject you authority
>you

ILLITERATE NEWFAGTARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the movie had some scenes like this that went on way too long

> just for saying the truth about the eminem britney spears tier shittiness of the 2000's?

Daishiki and Tray fucking comes to mind

It's the truth but you are the kind of kiddo who thinks High School is literally like "A Goofy Movie".

Britney Spears and Eminem were pretty decent back in the early 2000s. Were you born in 98?

This is the kung pow of another generation. It's total garbage.

My word you're edgy how do you move without cutting your self to shreds?

>getting triggered by the word nigger
fuck off back to plebbit you nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=KIk0abbYgXQ

Pure cinema

It was just an image to illustrate the shittiness of this era, that was the complete beginning of nigger culture cocksucking on society.

>same actors from M2S
ghetto cinematic universe when?

That was shitty pop music in a time with the shittiest pop music ever. Take your proud "90's kid" shit to reddit.

The fuck do you have against the Goofy Movie you fucking nigger faggot

That movie is kino

>tfw

>from the 2000's

Try early 90s you actual autist

it had some fun bits in it

not him but 96

youtube.com/watch?v=AGBdKt91v1M

YO YO THIS IS SO COOL AND SOCIAL YO YO

I'LL GO TO THE PARTY OF CHAD TONIGHT YO YO!! ICE ICE BABY!!

IM A PERFECTLY INTEGRATED PERSON ON HIGH SCHOOL MICRO-SOCIETY YO YO!

MY VOICE OF SUBURBAN CRACKER IS SO COOL YO DUDE!

I HOPE CHAD HAS SOME WEED AT HIS HOUSE YO!

WHAT IM NOT INVITED? YO WHAT S THE DEAL DUDE? C'MON MAN YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME YO!! IM POPULAR TOO YO!

YO MAN MY 90'S CLICHE MOVES ARE SO COOL AND HIP YO YO! IM NOT A FORCED TRYHARD HIP TENTATIVE OF DISNEY FOR ATTRACTING YOUNG PEOPLE YO! PEOPLE LOVE ME CUZ IM COOL YO! AND A THUG YO!

CALIFORNIA LOVE!!!

>this thread
come on fellas, step it up

>being this autistic

Why are you so mad over a kids movie

Maybe because it influence the entire society? and make the working class more retarded?

yeah, fuck them for making fun of ghetto movies

It was funny when I was 10 in 1995. It hasn't aged well at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=9wRg2tqwMMU

The worst part of Crazy Legs is that they couldn't have written him better
The character just fell.

So you were born in 98, got it.

Your message make no sense dude, even having born on 98 or not, these musics and """artists"""" are still shit, huge shit for wiggers.

also could you please stop behave like an angry 30 years old neckbeard? this is really awkward.

compared to what parodies have become over the last 10 years. this movie is gold.

i still love watching it.

Could have used more drug, and alcohal references.