How did Riker get so much pussy?

How did Riker get so much pussy?

He was the designated leading man.

Also he cooked, played a musical instrument, was tall, and thought on some level that he was awesome. These things all help.

It's all in the chair maneuver.

He is handsome, in a prestigious position and confident, confidence is the key thing.

They didn't call him "Numba One" for nothing. Pic related.

Recommend me some underrated TNG episodes.

Darmok

2nd highest ranking individual on a warship, encountering third world civilizations.

That's like asking JFK laid so much pipe.

>warship

Sisko ps

I don't know if it's considered underrated. But I recently watched s3ep12 The High Ground and it's pretty fucking awesome.

>Darmok
I second this, I can also recommend "Lower decks", its about 4 unknown junior officers.

He moonlighted as a normal Human in Beyond Belief, where his sexy voice seduced many.

He is 6'4 with Wide Shoulders and a cool Beard

No alien pussy can resist that

He's very sexy

my mom loved that show

You should too. It's quite good.

lack of competition

The lean.

Ladies love the lean

then why was he too chickenshit to take a captaincy.

he was a beta male to the core

>Darmok
>underrated

>then why was he too chickenshit to take a captaincy.
He loved his job, ever had a really good job then get promoted to management and find out its soul destroying? Silly question, of course you haven't.

sounds like a faggot too scared to be an alpha.

being a middle manager is pretty pathetic, I went straight into executive. Sorry about your life. I'd probably kill myself if I had to be you.

Frakes is a a handsome man.

Too bad he never had the discipline to not be a fatty fat mc fat fuck. Or even the shame to not be one. That uniform tells no lies, but he was willing to be a fat fuck in front of hundreds of millions of people.

Just start with season 3, 3-7 are all worth watching. But if I had to pick an episode it would be tin man.

I always hated Riker as a kid, but he's pretty great. I can't belive he didn't bone down that blonde qt who went on to become a q.

It was armed well enough to take on almost every known threat.

It's a warship

killing yourself is beta behaviour

thanks for exposing yourself as a beta 1 demotion away from suicide

No, you are just someone that has never enjoyed his work. Riker was first offered command of the USS Drake, a ship that had a max speed of warp 3 (sound exciting compared to the Enterprise?).

His second offer was for a Excelsior class, a very dated design that would be boring as fuck compared to his current role. He did eventually took command of a brand new Luna class ship, he did become "the alpha" you were bitching about but he did not take the first shitty offer thrust at him just to satisfy his ego.

Rekt.

It is the true First Duty of every starfleet officer...

Offspring

>then why was he too chickenshit to take a captaincy.

He liked his position. It's not all about advancement, you need to like what you do too.

>How did Riker get so much pussy?
Look at him.

He's a handsome man in a position of power. He also wasn't a panty wetter until he grew a beard

I still don't get why Riker on the Titan didn't become a series..

shaka

I love that when he gets up he sometimes does the same thing backwards
Some of the two part episodes are great, and i dont see Gambit getting enough love.

>it's about 4 junior officers
And their pet monkey

>And their pet monkey
Made me laugh, I know who you mean.

Did that androgynous "female" that wanted to fug him have a vagina or both a penis and vagina?

The one where the woman destroyed the crystaline entity and Data told her she fucked up

Pegina?
Vanis?

Drumhead

No it's not. By Fed standards, it was a cruise ship. Yep, go cry in the corner, Cardie scum. The Feds can arm a cruise ship only for self defence and still beat every single civ ship one on one. If the Fed ever went berserk, even the Borg will fear the sound of their footsteps.

>No it's not. By Fed standards
Not him but barring the Defiant what other Federtion ship could out gun the Enterprise D at the time? Even when the Defiant was launched the Galaxy class was seen to take on 3 Jem'Hadar fighters without shields, the purple bastards had to kamikaze the Odyssey to take it down.

in the episode where everyone's memory was wiped Warf identified the Enterprise as a battle ship. it is equiped with 250 photon torpedoes.

If I was an Alpha Quadrant power like The Romulans and heard The Feddies using this "not a warship" lie I'd just do the same thing, send all the CruiseBirds towards Earth for peaceful exploration purposes.

This is true but Worf looked at everything as a warrior, a true warship would not have civilians and childen aboard. Knowing this why the fuck did they send these people to die during Wolf 359 intead of putting them aboard cargo and passenger ships before the battle?

RIP

The captain was a prick but he had balls, made the Dominion think twice.

>Chad Riker

Most of the Federation ships were undergunned as fuck. Remember when they were able to upgrade an old ass Excelsior to go toe to toe with the Defiant (which could kick the ass of practically anything else)? Imagine if they had done that with their whole fleet.

ITT: We count lights. The last number in your post is the amount of lights you see. The first to get the right amount is released back to the Federation under the Armistice Treaty and is given a full pardon by the Federation Council.

When and where?

>So, there it is. Was Q really telling the truth about these "Borg" creatures, or was it just another flight of fancy from John de Lancie?

>Find out, in just a moment.

Pretty weird episode. Was surprised to find out this story was actually true.

Because of his studly beard.

The episode Paradise Lost.

>Spend 7 seasons building up this Prophet/Pah Wraith shit.
>Spend 7 seasons building up Gul Dukat and Kai Wynn's characters as complicated villains that do actually have a point behind their views. (Dukat was actually a reformer during the occupation and did try to end the suffering of the Bajorans during the occupation, Kai Wynn spent her entire life helping Bajor only to be completely abandoned by the prophets for her entire life)
>Final episode
>"MUAHAHAHAHA WE ARE ACTUALLY JUST EEEEEEVIIIILLLLLLLL, WE ARE EVIL SUPER VILLAINS"
>Literally casting magic spells from the necomonicon.
>"I WIN SISKO!" Literally trips and falls into hell, FALLS INTO HELL, IN STAR TREK.
>Sisko ascends to heaven.
>Never learn anything about the Pah Wraiths, Prophets, why this plot ever mattered, Dukat's true motives, anything.

What, the, fuck.

>Remember when they were able to upgrade an old ass Excelsior to go toe to toe with the Defiant
What episode? I thought I was a fan but I do not remember this.

data's day

Holy shit I almost thought that was my post for a second. I clicked on the image it looked like crap , and was like what the fuck is going on.

DS9 is a meme.

>Paradise Los
>Just then Benteen hails Leyton and the Admiral, still at phaser-point, answers. Benteen informs him they've been unable to stop the Defiant due to her ablative armor (the equipping of which wasn't on the record). Leyton amends his orders so that Defiant isn't to be disabled but destroyed at any cost. Benteen is shocked, and Sisko pleads with her not to kill the Starfleet officers serving on the Defiant since she knows there's no Changelings on board. Benteen ends the transmission after Leyton reminds her of her orders.

Both the Defiant and the Lakota have been badly damaged, and a good hit from either will finish the other off. The Defiant crew are unwilling to use deadly force against the other crew... and it seems the Lakota crew feel the same as the ship backs off and hails.

From memory alpha, the Defiant was simply unwilling to destroy the Lakota. It is clear if they went all out they could have done so with ease.

I don't wish to be released though.

Except the Lakota also wasn't willing to go all out either. It wasn't using its quantum torpedoes which could have destroyed the Defiant (this according tot Sisko). Leyton tells them to use them and they instead stand down.

The Defiant is the superior ship, but it's clear the Excelsior had tons of potential that was never utilized. A Galaxy class could have been made into a total monster.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

DS9 could have been fixed, but there were some big missteps made.

>Too many filler episodes in Season 6 that could have been plot episodes. These also ruin the pacing of the Dominion War.

>Dukat being outed to the Pah Wraith cult. This should have been developed into a major plot line where the Pah Wraith cult gains massive support on Bajor and the Kai gets corrupted by appealing to it for power.

>Ezri Dax, she's cute as fuck, but her character is fucking pointless and too much time in spent in S7 on her.

>Bajoran's were just fucking boring as fuck race that for like 4 seasons of shit exclusively focusing on them, were still underdeveloped and unlikable.

>Too much Kingon shit.

Maybe this wouldn't have fixed DS9, but I think they should have, if they were going to do the Fire caves shit, not actually had fire, but like red circuitry appear all over the walls. The "Key" also shouldn't have been a fucking magic demonic book, but maybe an old tablet or something.

This more plays in to the idea that the Prophets and Pah Wraiths are super advanced aliens, not actual fucking magical gods.

Also isn't it funny for a series about how "grey" everything is, the Pah Wraith/Prophet shit is literally good vs evil?

>The Defiant is the superior ship, but it's clear the Excelsior had tons of potential that was never utilized. A Galaxy class could have been made into a total monster.
Agreed on all points but lets not forget that a Defiant class took down a Negh'var class that was the most powerful class that the Klingons had at the time. A single out of date B'rel class took down the Enterprise D while same class took on 3 superior Jem'Hadar ships while both Galaxy classes lacked shields, it took a lot to take down the DS9 Defiant.

Because he was always one step ahead.

>a Defiant class took down a Negh'var class
Was that the mirror universe episode where rag tag rebels somehow built a perfect copy of it? That was incredibly dumb (and also proof the Federation should have been able to pump out thousands of them).

Look at those huge ass torpedo launchers the D had. Those on intself are already nearly half as big as the Defiant. And they could fire 5 torpedos at the same time (so it's more like 15 separate launchers than just 3).

It doesn't look like it, but the Enterprise was a monster.

They're yellow, and green if you know what I mean.

>confidence is the key thing

Bullshit. Social proof and status are the key thing. Some men can lie and bullshit themselves into an appearance of status with an air of confidence, some men can't, but some don't need to, because their status has already been proven.

"Thine Own Self"

Absolutely the most underrated. It's a love letter to the scientific method.

>starfleet ships are totally defenseless guys

If Rick Berman had been willing to let Terry Farrell work 13 episodes per year instead of 26, then Dukat wouldn't have needed to kill off Jadzia.

If Dukat hadn't killed Jadzia, then he could have stayed ambiguously evil instead of being forced to turn entirely evil.

Blame Berman.

Spoke like a true beta cuck

Rolling

May I remind you that it is only logical to delete all evidence of your crimes if you wish to remain a member of Starfleet?

Daily reminder that Bajorans are the master race

>The most spiritual
>Defeated the Cardassians alone
>Eternally blessed and protected by The Prophets
>The greatest music in the galaxy
>Undefeated military

How can other races even compete?

Fucking this.

Usually by getting past the industrial age.

I will get 5, the correct answer of course

Their flag is literally a pussy.

Bajoran pussys confirmed for having aperture shutters

>tfw you're hilt deep in some fine ass Bajoran ho and she glitches and her pussy shutter cuts your dick off

>be me
>be Cardassian tourist
>visiting Bajor to enrich them with our superior culture and genes
>I'm ridge-deep into her bottom ridges
>suddenly she shouts:
"Unscheduled offworld activation, closing the iris!"

Once they cut your dick off they call you Imzadi.

Looks like he had some phobia about touching the seat's back.

Or its a not so subtle way of making women look at his crotch.

>mfw I pull out and jam it in her Bajoran pooper

The rumour is he has something wrong with his spine. He's With Her so it must be true.

>tall
>manly voice
>handsome
>not fat
>position of authority

literally checks off every woman's list

>tall stronk alpha male commander on TV
>fat beta cuck voting for a cuck woman IRL

It was because he was taller than everyone else and the chairs were really low to the ground.

He had severe back problems, like all tall people.

Manlet detected

I SEE (?) LIGHTS

Just bought the Voyager box sets. Just breezed over the synopsis. This is going to be the best $220 I've ever spent.

>Dat Maquis and Federation tension
>Dat diverse cast of rookies, non-Starfleet members, holograms, Borg and new aliens
>Dat feeling of isolation and desperation of a crew of lost travelers
>Dat potential for character development and varying relationships among the crew
>Dat development on the Borg that is likely to ensue

This is going to be the best ride through a piece of science-fiction ever. I can't fucking wait!

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

C U C K
U
C
K

We do, stupid fuck. The taller you are, the worse the back is.

What did J.J. Abrams, Rhonda Aldrich, Allan Apone, Richard Arnold, René Auberjonois, Scott Bakula, Jim Beaver, Ira Steven Behr, Rick Berman, Kirsten Beyer, John Billingsley, Christopher Black, Paula Block, Paul Boehmer, André Bormanis, Brannon Braga, Mark Robert Brown, LeVar Burton, John Cho, Tracee Cocco, Art Codron, George Colucci, Mimi Cozzens, Denise Crosby, Dan Curry, Joseph D'Agosta, Peter David, Nicole de Boer, Keith R.A. DeCandido, John de Lancie, Jonathan Del Arco, John DeMita, Chris Doohan, Michael Dorn, Paul Eiding, Aron Eisenberg, Harlan Ellison, Terry Erdmann, Terry Farrell, Lolita Fatjo, David C. Fein, Juan Carlos Fernandez, Louise Fletcher, Jonathan Frakes, Bryan Fuller, Dave Galanter, Tim Gaskill, David Gerrold, Robert Greenberger, Bruce Greenwood, Max Grodénchik, Martha Hackett, Rich Handley, Glenn Hauman, Robert Hewitt-Wolfe, Manu Intiraymi, Michael Jan Friedman, Dominic Keating, Michael Klastorin, John Knoll, Walter Koenig, Alex Kurtzman, Judith Levitt, Jeff Lewis, Justin Lin, David Mack, Dennis Madalone, Chase Masterson, Dakin Matthews, Gates McFadden, Robert Duncan McNeill, Nicholas Meyer, Anthony Montgomery, Ronald B. Moore, Tom Morga, Kate Mulgrew, Larry Nemecek, Adam & Susan Nimoy, Robert O'Reilly, Denise & Michael Okuda, Linda Park, Leslie Parrish, Robb Pearlman, Simon Pegg, Randy Pflug, Ethan Phillips, Robert Picardo, Sandra Piller, Chris Pine, Emmett Plant, Terri Potts-Chattaway, Zachary Quinto, Michael Reisz, Andrew Robinson, Eugene & Heidi Roddenberry, Marvin Rush, Tim Russ, Nick Sagan, Zoe Saldana, Ralph Senensky, Naren Shankar, Armin Shimerman, Marina Sirtis, Gregory Smith, Brent Spiner, Arne Starr, Rick Sternbach, Peter Sternlicht, Eric Stillwell, Jay Stobie, Sandy Stone, Carel Struycken, Michael Sussman, Kitty Swink, George Takei, Michael Taylor, Connor Trinneer, Karl Urban, Garrett Wang, Wil Wheaton, Hallie Todd Withrow, Celeste Yarnall and Herman Zimmerman mean by this?

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016
Faggot

>Scott Bakula

Well after seeing that and all of Trump's pro Israel pro kike bullshit it looks like I gotta vote for Shillary. Worst timeline ever.

Archer isn't the only Enterprise alumnus on there. This guy is also on the list.

this is true actually

>including literal whos on the list so I have to read it all to find out who actually is a cuck

Could someone just post the main cast members who aren't cucks?

>cuck this, cuck that, wah wah wah, everyone is cucks!
And you wonder why everyone turned against you.

Nobody FUCKING cares

This website really has fallen into the trap of "if a community acts foolish, no matter what they have to gain by it, they will attract genuine fools who think they're in good company"

Did you confuse this board with one about politics? Because nobody gives a fuck about you shouting 'niggers' or posting about Trump

I wacthed this and stopped i think around season 5 its the only Star trek i could handle. It was getting a bit boring at some point. Should i go back? Does the main story with the borg and Q pick up? Hows th he ending? Basically should i just plain wacth it all

>main story
Ha ha ha.

Q has two episodes in season 6 (Tapestry is the good one) and then appears again in the last episode of the series.

As for the Borg, you're better off avoiding all appearances after I, Borg in season 5.

Yes, you should watch all of TNG, but try DS9 if you want a Star Trek with a "main story".

Man idk I have no life but I dont want to waste it on episodic shows. It was great but I cant handle these type of shows at some point.

Then you should definitely try DS9 and possibly ENT. ENT starts off episodic, but it finds its footing in s3-4 where major arcs begin. Even s1-2 have an overarching arc, though it's not very good.

That's why I mentioned DS9, it starts off episodic but becomes more and more serialized with every season, until it finally wraps up with a final arc that's 10 episodes long.

Most of the franchise's best episodes are in TOS and TNG though, so you'll be missing out on some of Trek's finest moments if you don't watch all of them.