What's a Designated Survivor™ on ABC?

>What's a Designated Survivor™ on ABC?

Jesus really?

>Truly, we are in Gotham™ after all, Gordon.

DESIGNATED

SHARTING

>Truly these are Stranger Things™ only on Netflix™
Really took me out of it

How can he not know that?

>not Truly I've seen Stranger Things™ only on Netflix™

>it's a Kirkman denounces a racist frog symbol episode

>Truly, I have become the Designated Survivor

Can someone explain why didn't they just bomb the terrorists? Why do you need to be 100% sure they were behind the attack?

Is this Touch?

Nope, but it doesn't seem that much better 2bh.

Why can't Kiefs get a decent tv show?

So how's the show?

Very cool premise but two episodes in it's not quite hitting.
It makes sense that there is a learning curve to being president, so he's a bit of a wimp so far. Except when they throw that out the window and he bullies fucking Iran in the first episode. Really just piss poor writing.
Worth checking out if you're a political nerd but that's about it.

I also thought it was weird that they're constantly reminding us that Kekman is way in over his head and basically a nice guy need, then he goes all alpha male and puts experienced diplomats and generals in their place, it's like he has two different personalities.

*nice guy nerd

Maybe the glasses serve as some sort of a personality switch.

I like it so far but you just know it's going to go for the rich elites pulled the attack off and the poor Muslims are victimized scapegoats.

I don't really have high hopes, but I do like politics and Kief the Chief.

At least when he was pulling the shit with the Michigan gov it felt like it kind of made sense because he was settling into the presidency and it wasn't too extreme.
When he threatens to go to war with Iran whiten hours of taking office I was pissed.

Plot twist, it was Kumar all along and the cops were right to stop him.

Him yelling at the warhawk general also was a bit far fetched. Though I prefer him to become President Jack sooner than later, this average joe thing is hard to believe.

Why was the Republican congresswoman googling him at the end?

>Kief the Chief
Clever

>Worth checking out if you're a political nerd but that's about it.

They are missing their demographic then. The show is far to lowbrow compared to house of cards for example.

All the obvious explaining that isn't needed. The bluff that he used on the governor for example. And of course you have the ragtag of a group that consists out of 3 people where 2 of them are constantly bickering and one is the intellectual of the group. I'm talking about the 2 who are fighting for secretary of state and the speechwriter.

Also all the foreshadowing in the first episode was corny as hell. Still gonna watch it till the end to see if

is right. Which I'm pretty sure it's going to happen. This show doesn't have the budget that takes the plot abroad.

Also calling it now. Kief is gonna get buttfucked by the republican woman.

Agreed, anyone with even a little more than basic political or security knowledge will quickly spot lots of mistakes and things that just don't make sense. They should hire better consultants.

DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS!

I really hope that they are not gonna do a case of the week style of show. Where a problem starts and is solved in the same episode each week.

>Also calling it now. Kief is gonna get buttfucked by the republican woman.

I think she's gonna stand her ground and demand a position of power, but ultimately is gonna help him. We already have enough naysayers.

Some literal fucking might be involved though.

>tfw literally only watching this show for Kiefer
Anyone else know this feel?

You're telling me there are people who watch the show for anything else?

The feel of homosexuality? No, I'm not familiar with that feel.

MUH IRAQ WAR
MUH DUBLEYOU EM DEES

The Iraq war was an invasion of a sovereign nation, totally different than droning the shit out of some terrorists.

Nothing wrong with appreciating an actor's craft, user.

Iraq war did literally NOTHING wrong.

What did Nolan mean by this?

It seems to be going that way, each week he's gonna tackle a problem concerning running the country.

way too many niggers and "smart strong wymons" in this show

>whites are the bad guys
>niggers and wymons good guys
> created by (((David Guggenheim)))

MERE COINCIDENCE

oy vey delete this