Why did he do it, lads?

Why did he do it, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4cbzUG2V-I
youtube.com/watch?v=N0Wn3Eey6dY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because he hates women

Does he? Why won't he take a neutral blood test and clear the air?

youtube.com/watch?v=U4cbzUG2V-I

Because she didn’t think about his cock on Christmas.

oh no Jim, noooo

His buffoonery was sanctioned.

he din du nuffin, he a gud boi!

he was framed by the vaccine companies

the number 23 really made him snap

> THEY CALL ME CUBAN PETE
> I GOT ALL THE DRUGS YOU NEED
> BUT DON'T TAKE THEM ALL AT ONCE
> OR YOUR HEART GOES CHIGG-CHIGGY-BOOM CHIGG-CHIGGY-BOOM CHIGG-CHIGGY-BOOM

The vaccines made him do it.

Beautifel.

JUST

Kek

ME
MYSELF
AND
CATHRIONA

I cant stop thinking about his cock

Does that mean he's /ourguy/?

>GUNS R EVil!! FUCKING GUN OWNERS AND THEIR SMALL COCKS!!!

>pwease think about my dick while you're in the throes of grief and mental illness, bby doll. I am a man of peace and mindfulness, have you read 'The Power of Now' by Meister (that means master) Eckhart Tolle? I saw him on Oprah :)

youtube.com/watch?v=N0Wn3Eey6dY

>talks about the dangers of vaccination

>gives his gf so many diseases that she kills herself

LMFAO

Horton Hurts a Whore

Have you thought about it today?

y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yes Ji-, I mean Ace! Oh you're The Mask today? I'm sorry honey I'm sorry, I'm sorry Mr. Mask. Yes your cock is truly smoking.... o-o-o-kay honey, I will say it how you want. Your cock is... sahh-mokin!

>AND MY COCK SHALL SET YOU FREE

>Jim Carrey's Lawyer Releases Touching Photos of Actor and Late Girlfriend Cathriona White Amid Lawsuit

AWWwww, his lawyer released pictures of him kissssssing his disease-bag suicide-succubus. This exonerates him fully!

THE TEST SAYS REEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEE
THE TEST IS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THE TEST SAYS GREEEEEEEUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHGONORRHEAPOSITIVE

>having unprotected sex without having Jim tested first

Her own fault. She was blinded by the money and fame and trusted him from day one. I bet she said thank you when he fucked her in the ass.

>tfw jim carey would probably give women aids if given the chance.

Can't believe i looked up to this piece of shit.

Very good.

If there were no STDS, this never would have happened

I've been in a medically induced coma for five months, what happened?

jim carrey gave an irish immigrant 3 stds and then broke up with her, she died, then her estranged husband has a lawsuit against Carrey and has been releasing scandalous chat conversations between carrey and her

oh yeah, allegdly gave her stds

also she wrote a letter about it and in the chats she says it was him

who made STDs anyway? they fucking suck.

how scandalous?

theyre fucking bullshit is what they are, you meet someone super hot and all you wanna do is dive in but it could cost you weird physical problems for life, bunch of bullshit if u ask me

well why isn't this thread filled with chat logs, eh?

Very true, when you have sex for money it's kind of hard to complain that you're a whore.

underrated

it's tame sexting shit

not that scandalous

Just googling Jim Carrey will bring up plenty of articles with chat logs. That thought about my cock today line was hilarious but too on the nose immediately after talking about their dead parents.

Fuck sake Jim, why didn't you ever take a course of antibiotics you dirty canuck.

He doesn't believe in them

If you don't have the transcripts Hansen then this interview is over.

Yes. The fire rises

he should be fine though :^]

Which STD's did he give her?

Then how has he lasted this long with so many STDs? How has the gono not eaten him alive? Why hasn't he developed syphilus yet? He's literally a few diseases off being a Victorian street whore.

Does anyone know any interview where Jim talks about his own suicide attempt? I'm making a video :^)

HDM

Hackneyed Desperate Mugging

She couldn't stop making "hilarious" faces in the mirror and offed herself. Tragic.

When will Brendad "suicide" his exwife?

googles having sex with monkeys

Welcome to the real word. I've been told by a many people that if they figured out they had STDs they wouldn't tell their sexual partners. I also knew a chick, who was a giant whore, but wouldn't get tested because she didn't want to know. I've only fucked three girls and I've got two STDs.

>Why did he do it, lads?
He he gotta.

>I've only fucked three girls and I've got two STDs.

herpes 1 doesnt count

By whom?

We need to stage an intervention for him with Jim Carrey and Hillary Clinton acting as his new life coaches.

Jim Carrey was strong and the STD's had no effect on him. GF ho was weak and she could not sanction the STD buffoonery.