Why does Cred Forums hate this show so much, but worship the absoute worst actor in it?

why does Cred Forums hate this show so much, but worship the absoute worst actor in it?

he fucks up acting like a 12 year old boy. as a 12 year old boy. when he isn't staring at the camera he is shaking his head, trying to remember how to act

this is probably the best show I have watched since gilmore grils.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jFgOekNia2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because Cred Forums is full of pedos

>why does Cred Forums hate this show so much

Huh? the plebs here fell hard for the hype. Personally I think it's a mediocre show.

I can think of 1 scene where he looks at the camera. What other ones are there?

>It's a Cred Forums hates something that's popular episode

Not only that, but it isn't even hated here.

There are countless threads reaching limits, and honestly, there's more praise than negativity.

Are you talking about the Cred Forums threads that love the kid with the fucked up jaw, the Cred Forums threads that love the little fishfaced fuck, or the Cred Forums threads about the bald transgender girl?

the bald girl was the best part. the bitch says 40 words over 10 hours, but was the most emotive actor.

every time I see it brought up here, it is either people bashing it for being nastalgia (which as someone who actually lived in the 80s I disagree with), or just people posting twitter pictures of the faggy kid that was the absolute worst part of the show.

elle was so good. I just want to hug her and tell her everything is alright

>it's a "Cred Forums loves a show during airing but hates it once it becomes popular" episode

>it's a "poster assumes all of Cred Forums is one entity with a single opinion" episode

>when he isn't staring at the camera he is shaking his head, trying to remember how to act

are you really THAT retarded?

Mike is a fucking bipolar bitch

>DON'T YELL AT ELLE
>ELLE WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?
>OKAY YOU GUYS MAKE UP

He acknowledged that he shouldn't have yelled at her. He wasn't picking on her like Lucas did, he was yelling at her in moments of deep emotional distress. Doesn't excuse him, but he is still a child, so we have to forgive him his impulsivity

there's something deeply wrong with frogface. crazy bitch just commits suicide by jumping off of a cliff.

How was Eleven able to outrun a bunch of top secret service agents who surrounded her, but not a fat restaurant owner? why did the pretend child services woman shot the guy instead of keeping on pretending to be legit and taking Eleven without struggle?

Dumb fucking show.

>Bipolar
No. it is the pill factories that make you believe that.

Yes, this part makes me really think He was aware the fall will kill him, and yet he jumped. Why? The bully wouldn't kill Dustin, so it wasn't like he had to give up his life in order to save Dustin's. So what was the reason? I have a theory but it's very far fetched.

what's your theory? he knew he would be caught?

>why did the pretend child services woman shot the guy instead of keeping on pretending to be legit and taking Eleven without struggle?

Because they didn't want people to know she even existed? They thought it would be super easy to get her back and didn't care about killing people to cover it up?

maybe he did wanna commit suicide, after the death of Will and the disappearance of Elle

I understand why they killed him, but the whole operation just seems dumb to me. You don't become a top secret agent by taking dumb risks like that. It's just another cheap example of characters holding the idiot ball to get the plot going.

Every time I see something about it it's something in relation to tranny kids, and I don't want to support that kind of thing. Is that what it's actually about?

No, my theory is that deep inside he was sure Will is dead, and the burden of that made him edgy and depressed. But my theory is based on assumption that he has some romantic feels towards Will, since the show kinda give hints in that direction .

You're not wrong, but at the same time really look at the kind of show this is. I dunno, for certain things you kind of need to hold back some scrutiny you would normally use for something meant to be more intellectually challenging.

wasn't expecting that tbqh

Well, it's implied that both Will and Mike are thought to be gays, Mike was the most desperate to find Will and his reaction when they saw Will's body was the strongest, then we see him caressing Will's pictures, and then in the hospital he's the most handsy with Will. Oh, and Will admitted to Mike that he got 7 in D&D. Maybe he did it just because he didn't want to lie to his friend, or maybe because he didn't want to lie to Mike specifically.

I'm not sure that those actions are romantic ones rather than just close friendship but I suppose they could be interpreted that way, and you did say far-fetched

Why doesn't anyone like Troy, the bully kid?

I think he did pretty well in acting his part and he doesn't look awful like the MC.

He's based. Eat a dick.

No one here worships Lucas. You're out of your goddamn mind, you minger.

yeah, it's not very solid theory. It's mostly that Dustin and Lucas don't seem to care about Will as much as Mike does. Regardless, I'm curious how things will go in season 2. I'm 99 percent sure Will is gay

Comon Millie isn't that bad.

I'm from the town that this was mostly shot in. Haha in your face you bitches

Only pedos like the girl, she's the worst actor of the kids. Mike is the best yet he has the most difficult role to play.

why don't you see if it is possible to survive that cliff jump

I hope you're not talking about Mike, he's the best actor out of the kid actors.
Dustin's the worst one

ST isn't bad show but trust me, the next season (maybe the third one) will be as bad as being raped with a cactus. Just wait and see.

A lot of anons here loved Stranger Things for the first 2 or 3 weeks it was out.
Then the normies began to chill to it and it was overhyped to an extremly high level. Personally at this point I've began to think people talking about it to are the same obnoxious "geeks" that love talking about the latest new trend, Harry Potter, and GoT.
Holy shit do I sound as pretentious as I think I'm sounding?

Haha funny guy but the cliff was actually one of the places not filmed in my town lol it's okay though we have many other nice locations. :)

will is for sure gay. you can tell from Winona's rant about everyone calling him queer, and the other characters constantly calling him queer. I would call it foreshadowing but they're really beating us over the head with it desu

She can literally crush your testicles and prolapse your asshole with a passing thought in her mind. And on top of that she's is probably telepathic too.

I honestly don't think you want to be hugging her, because if you accidentally pop a boner you're done for.

Yeah, and Mike was called queer at some point too. Makes me think my theory is real

his character didn't make much sense though. He was just a regular bully kid and then all of a sudden pulls a knife and threaten to cut up the fat boy's face like some kind of goomba from the Untouchables.

did you guys even see the last episodes where he says he doesn't want to be 11's brother and kisses her instead?

or are you implying he's some sort of gay Keiser Soze, and it's all just a giant ruse

You sound like a pleb.
I bet you think Eva Green is a bad actress too

He might have romantic feeling towards El too, or maybe is just confused because his boyfu is gone.

Well, she does look like a dude, so I suppose its possible

You're right. It was one of those times in the show where they had an idea, but ended up throwing most of it away or didn't even think of developing it.

Like how did he come to the conclusion that it had to be the MC? Why did they even have his lacky friend there if he never did anything?

I think it would have been better if they used Troy and his friend to give us a better idea of how life in town and school was in relation to kids and if they'd focused more on how bullied and unaccepted the main cast was, but in the end they did away with that by ignoring the kids and going to the teen sister's plotline.

I can see why they thought that was probably enough if you consider the stuff that was going on with the other characters, but I still think it was a lost opportunity.

Pls no bully froggo

Is finn gay in real life?

daym, that boy's asshole is so tight, you can shove coal in it and he'll shit out diamonds.

No he acts pretty masculine irl.

It was pretty clear he wasn't actually going to do shit but wave the knife around and menace them with it.

they why the fuck was Finn so compliant then? And if Troy only wanted to bully them, why did he made Finn pretty much commit suicide?

Maybe Finn wanted to find out if the water actually killed Will

Finn wanted to commit suicide because he has depression

bc [spoilers]his boyfu is missing?[/spoilers]

Because Millie hates him?

>masculine
not really

yes

he doesn't care about Millie anymore

>he doesn't care about Millie anymore
HERESY

he cares only about his irl boyfu

who?

youtube.com/watch?v=jFgOekNia2A

Best fan video coming through

i was expecting jack. this triggers me desu

Jack fancies Finn alright, but Finn doesn't really fancy Jack. Why would you think he's Finn's boyfu?

mostly wishful thinking. in that pic's caption he calls finn his best friend but he has a disgusted face. that's too relatable desu

Jack is just a sperg, he wanted to kiss Finn in his periscope though. I think Finns boyfu is either Wyatt or Jaeden. They both wear Finn's clothes quite often.

stop stop this is hurting

Why do you want Jack and finn to be the endgame. Explain your reasoning

He really isn't all that bad. The reason it seems that way is that he had more scenes than anyone else. More opportunity to seem fake.

Those repeating digits don't lie.

>jack is a weird sperg with realistically no chances to getting with his boyfu
>i am a weird sperg with realistically no chances to getting with my boyfu
spergs gotta have eachoterhs' backs

>i am a weird sperg with realistically no chances to getting with my boyfu

that's ok lad i got your back

Th-thanks, user...

sory to switch topic (not sorry) but is anyone going to that spooky empire con that they're all going to be at? I think its in orlando and it'll be the first time in over a month that we'll have the whole gang there. Finn opsted on his insta they're already almost all assembled. I like to think they'll pull out their secret decoder club rings during the con and summon gary gainax to help stop the demogorgon.

>it's another "the actual piece of media is ok at best while the score is a fucking masterpiece" episode

>mike is literally stan from south park

>mfw Cred Forums and Cred Forums started shipping South Park characters with the Stranger Things kids

Eva Green is a bad actress