Tim Burton is getting savaged

All because he didnt cast a black in the film?! Is this really happening? I really dont care about the colour of the people in the film I just want a good film, also isn't Sam Jackson Black?! What the fuck are they crying about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utZ19KFFqVo
youtube.com/watch?v=1iMyXJbqWrA
youtube.com/watch?v=j-J1k6tE7_I
youtube.com/watch?v=6b6CYHLWnyg
unrefugees.org/2015/04/angelina-jolies-speech-to-the-un-security-council/
youtube.com/watch?v=5rVQGT01Kzg
youtube.com/watch?v=fp2RkXazv08
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This will literally be forgotten about by Monday. Just ignore it.

Smeone crown him with the JUST hair then

He'll never work in hollywood again after this

BLM forgotten, I dont think so m9

>Just ignore it.

Yeah, because this really works. Just ask Cred Forums.

ignoring feminists fixed their agenda didnt it? now they are everywhere fucking things up

Shit there's an invisible boy.
They can just ADR some lip smacking, "Ayo!", "Das what I'm tawkin bout" every time he's on screen and moving his arms. Instant black cast member.
Hell, you can ADR him in order to appease any other market. Invisible person is the grand equalizer.

Doesn't the invisible kid cover like... everything?

In the book they were also all white kids, right?
I haven't read it, but I own it and there's a bunch of pictures that I flipped through and everyone is white.

You mean the board full of fat neckbeard idiots that didn't just ignore it and exacerbated the problem a thousandfold and helped to make the world into the mess it is today with their stupid fucking gamergate bullshit? Yeah, lets ask those fat fucking idiot manchildren for their opinion.

Slap yourself in the face you fucking retard.

Niggers rioting in cities is harder to forget than a handful of liberal blogs faking a controversy.

If you've been on Cred Forums for longer than a week you'd realize articles like these are posted daily and the "controversy" is never heard again afterwards.

Unironically, go back to Cred Forums

Tim is fucking Eva, petty problems like this can't touch him

So there's an American, Brit, Frenchie, and Irishman. What else am I missing?

It this all worth for a film that is just OK at best?

Also the books weren't good either if their also mad about the film being a bad adaption.

these attacks are never unmotivated

i wonder what Burton did to warrant the order on him?

Burton should just say the invisible kid is a nigger so they can't bitch anymore.

as a black man i totally apologize to everyone in this thread. im sick of people bitching about diversity when the story doesnt call for it. its like some people are totally willing to ruin a movie just to be pc which is fuckin bullshit. besides who the fuck gives a shit about a gay tim burton movie. his bizarre bullshit is far from the black demographic so i cant fathom why anyone would care.

>stupid fucking gamergate bullshit

That gamergate bullshit helped shut down one of the major website peddling social justice crazy garbage.

>Irish
>white
toller lel

People wanted a kid to be non-white
So that way their non-white kids could see the movie and identify with some representation.

And instead of Burton defending his choice by saying "I just hired the best kids for their roles" or "I wanted to represent a realistic version of older Britain that is a vast majority white at the time". Instead he basically said "I just didn't feel the need to", which is a shitty answer as far as SJW are concerned.

So it's his art, and he can do what he wants, he could even have defended his choice a hell of a lot better. But he said something politically incorrect and he's getting blasted for it.

You don't have to apologize for idiots because they happen to have a similar skin tone as you.

>"I just didn't feel the need to"

It's his movie. That's an excellent reason why he didn't do something.

Will pay money to see it.

Fuck the (((media)))

>as a black man i totally apologize
you're an idiot.

>It's a Cred Forumseddit has unwarranted self importance post

Right, that was totally because of you and not the multimillion dollar lawsuit that had nothing to do with gamergate. Cred Forumseddit is so fucking embarrassing.

But he even ask Jackson about the lack of diversity shit and Jackson pretty much replied saying it didn't really matter.

It's not politically incorrect to anyone but rabid SJWs.

If the militant liberals had been as much of a force when, like, Spike Lee was trying to trash Letters From Iwo Jima or whatever movie it was for not having black people in it, and Clint Eastwood said "There weren't any black people there, you idiot," it would have the same SJW overreaction.

Like black people are behind these complaints.

Wake up.

Thiel is a billionaire. Not like I expect you to know anything about anything.

That's the point of the image though mate

Tell that to niggers and white faggots on twitter.

The media that put out this movie? The media that this article proves has nothing to do with diversity as brainwashed Cred Forums cunts scapegoat them to be? Kill yourself.

Did Spike Lee even like black people? I've seen one of his joints and it was really hard to tell

The movie sucks dick regardless is his true answer.

They'll move on to a new controversy.

are you both retarded? fucking anita exists because of Cred Forums giving too much attention

>It's his movie. That's an excellent reason why he didn't do something.

It absolutely is
but when you build your fame and fortune on the backs of "special snowflake" TUMBLRinas, you gotta play their game or you get burned.

Half the manic pixie SJWs have Nightmare before christmas or beatlejuice tattoos. So it shouldn't surprise anyone that they freak out when it turns out Burton doesn't 100% align with their views.

PUHleeze.

this propaganda is easy as fuck to see through.

Blacks aren't the enemy bros.

>now they are everywhere fucking things up

>implying they aren't circling the drain and won't further dry up after Trump gets elected

Nice bait, faggot. Enjoy the next 4 to 8

>America was a mistake

Brits shouldve left it to the Mexicans and Indians.

He would be my hero if he had said this in an interview.
>Why are all the children white?
>Huh? Several of them are Irish

Holy shit you are stupid Cred Forumseddit.

>A person has a lot of money so a multimillion dollar lawsuit doesn't matter to them

Fucking retard, go play Mario Blows Luigi 7 on your X-Station you manchild.

I don't think its worth the money. It's just ok at best and the film wastes Eva Green and Samuel Jackson in there roles.

>Trump gets elected

Yeah, because we all know the high kike himself is really going to go after the people who have him in their pocket.

>>A person has a lot of money so a multimillion dollar lawsuit doesn't matter to them
He's worth 10 fucking billion dollars. The cost of this lawsuit was pocket change to him.

I'll pay out of principle.

>Poor people think money works this way

You have to go back.

No, Anita exists because if the inherent social retardation found in the games industry. You had a bunch of sheltered nerd losers thinking she would be their easy ticket to "becoming a mature adult."

It doesn't even matter at this point, as she managed to do exactly zero to change anything substantial in the long run. People (like you) who still make her out to be some kind of force are either dunce-fucking-retarded or shills.

I love that the JIDF is now trying to spin it so Trump is the Zionist puppet.

You have to a be a truly arrogant asshole to think this fools anyone.

People may think that in coming out with these comments he has helped the fight against SJW, libtard creeps. The fact is, he has not. The reason I think this is that many people do the first step, i.e. calling out the PC bullshit, but then when the outrage starts they fold on the second step, which is standing up to the braying mob. They almost always apologise and then back down, leaving the SJW mob feel victorious and their position as PC police strengthened.

I could be wrong if Tim sticks to his guns, but I get the feeling, with a movie to sell, he gets a phone call from someone higher up that says 'yes Tim, I know you were right really, but I'm going to have to ask you to take back those comments.'

When those comments are the difference between some executive getting a yacht or not, it's funny how quickly the mob get to dictate the narrative.

>this is LITERALLY erasing black people

It's exactly how money works. Fuck off Shlomo.

Yeah, because he hasn't said it himself and he doesn't have a kike daughter and kike grandson whose dick slicing ceremony he just attended or anything right?

Mental gymnastic alt-right conservacuck kike bootlicking heeb faggot.

Do you really think anyone here is stupid enough not to see it for the attempt to limit free speech that it is?

You dudes suck at propaganda.

It's set in 1940's Wales, the whitest part of the UK when the UK was pretty fucking white.

>he thinks the money machine that drives the overbearing leftist clickbait and outrage establishment will still be there in Trump's America

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA, sorry buddy your time is over. If you didn't get your Patreon bux while you had the chance you're shit out of luck now!

You're dropping K-bombs now Shlomo? EDGY.

She failed. You apparently missed that moment in time. Maybe you should leave your stinkroom every so often and keep up on current events.

Keep spinning, kikes. Thank (white) God there are people with brains in this country who can see through your bullshit and won't let you SHUT IT DOWN.

Yes, shlomo...we're all fat basement neckbeards blah blah blah.

Sorry bro, too little, too late. Hell we even went as far as to warn you years ahead of time that this all would come to pass, knowing you'd be too dumb and arrogant to do anything about it until it was too late. This is how predictable you've been. Enjoy it

you people are pathetic.

have you ever considered that if you have to stoop to shit like this your side might not be so good?

Shame on you.

Just going to post these videos to show what a mental gymnast you're being Hymie Shlomobergstein.

youtube.com/watch?v=utZ19KFFqVo
youtube.com/watch?v=1iMyXJbqWrA
youtube.com/watch?v=j-J1k6tE7_I

Shoah yourself Heebie Kikeburger.

>just ignore Hitler, it will go away
>just ignore Lenin, it will go away

fucking soulless huckster. read through the replies bros. truth is obvious.

>trying to win an election
>pandering to jews

makes total sense are you a fucking retard

I'm beginning to think Trump has a real chance to win. These shills are getting desperate.

It has nothing to do with diversity and everything to do with his incoherent and rambling response. If he didn't come up with some idiotic excuse, this wouldn't be a controversy.
>Thiel took down Gawker because he hates social justice
>not because they outed him for being gay
>which is akin to murder according to SJWs
>People (like you) who still make her out to be some kind of force
She is the face of video game journalism and still makes the rounds on nationally syndicated talk shows. She has been brought it by billion dollar corporate taste-makers to "fix" games like Mirror's Edge.
In terms of exposure, she is the Roger Ebert of video game critics.
Her staying power comes from the retardation in the games industry but there's a million others like her. She exists as she does due to the exposure of Cred Forums's harassment campaign. She was doing videos for years before Cred Forums got to her, but she was just a face in the crowd. Now she's the face of the industry.

Probably the single dumbest post I've ever read on this site.

Not really...Tim Burton has been a hack since a decade and a half ago.
Everyone here knew this, but apparently because he said some retarded alt-right faggotry he is now Based...you faggots are shameless.

>These shills are getting desperate.
They really don't seem confident. They're using every Jew trick in the book.

>comparing genocide to SJW
grow up

What we need to do now is redpill the blacks. We're not enemies.

>she's the face of the industry
Giving her too much credit. Yes, if it wasn't for the retarded backlash against her videos nobody would know who she was, but she's hardly visible today.

Oh look, it's another SJW troll thread.

HE IS A JEW YOU FUCKING IDIOT

He was also pandering to them long before he even ran. He's in Israel's pocket and has been for a long time. You fucking retards are actively campaigning for a person who is saying he will "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!" when what he is really going to do is make America Israel again. You are literally being cuck'd by Jews and walking into the Jewish mind control camp with a smile on your faces.

Yeah, I'm such a shill, telling the truth that you don't want to hear makes me a shill. Fucking kill yourself you filthy fucking kike. I don't want anyone to vote for that Muslim cocksucking reptilian whore Hillary either. Spin that you fucking Shlomos.

Holy fuck, your menorah is starting to show Hymie, better dial that back.

>"I just hired the best kids for their roles" or "I wanted to represent a realistic version of older Britain that is a vast majority white at the time"
You really think they'd take that better than what he did say? They'd say those aren't good excuses.

Yeah, so he's like every other politician: Handing billions over to his Israeli overlords while America continues to circle the bowl. His anti-Muslim rhetoric is only going to make it easier to increase funding for Israel. You can't see that, you're blind.

cuck detected

It's their worst fear.

Probably should be done via Christianity.

nice conspiracies dave

>This samefag Trump staff member correcting the record faggot replying to himself

You are why he won't win.

blacks and whites not at war is your worst fear huh?

>Giving her too much credit.
Go look her up, she's been on just about every major network. She's still traveling the world and speaking, it's just Cred Forums's finally stopped throwing hissyfits and twitter-bombing her every time she shows her face so she's only less visible in the sense she isn't at the center of a constant shit-storm anymore.
If you don't think she's still THE heavy-hitter in the industry, you're wrong. The only person you can put in her league is Palmer Luckey.

Do black goths exist? Are there blacks you like The Cure, for example? Do blacks go to Depeche Mode concerts?

Go away niggerheeb. Everyone can see through your transparent lies.

>SJW media hyperbolates controversial post by popular guy
>Followers mindlessly parrot the information which is then parroted again by other sheep and so on
>This will blow away by the end of the week as long as Burton doesn't give a shit
>Same shit every other "celeb says mean thing" artificial drama bullshit
You faggots that react to this are just bloating the drama that the SJW media wants. Let the sheep scream into a void until they get tired and watch the movie anyways.

You are a fucking idiot.

no they can't. truth wins in the end dude. rethink your life.

>nice conspiracies dave
It's not even a conspiracy. Are you joking? Have you seen when Israel is brought up in debates? Hell, go back and look at the last one: Obama says he plans to increase funding to Israel, Romney immediately shuns him for not giving enough and promises even more.
So please tell me, since Trump is so anti-Israel: In what way does an anti-Muslim panic hurt Israel? Why would that ever lead to decreased funding? Even if Trump himself was for stemming our tide of money, his constituents still have jobs they need to keep and people are going to look for a strengthened presence in the middle east, ie, Israel.
Facts, not opinions.

>going muh blacks on the most stereotypical looking jew ever
What said.

I've seen Depeche Mode live twice and the only black people I saw were selling t-shirts in the parking lot.

The Cure even had a black drummer for a while.

In general agree with you. However, this is one of the few times in my life where I feel passivity is not the move.

Probably the single most worthless reply I've ever read on this site.

>no they can't

So you admit you're a liar. And the truth doesn't win in the end, as evidenced by who has been the President for the past sixteen years.

>She's still traveling the world and speaking
She's just preaching to the easily offended feminist choir.

As soon as irritable children stopped making death threats, the attention she was given dropped sharply. It wouldn't surprise me if views for her dumb videos also dropped significantly.

>still THE heavy-hitter in the industry
I think you're grossly overestimating her reach. I don't see her influencing the industry in any way. As for the "journalists" on her camp? Who gives a shit really.

>Palmer Luckey
Anita is unfortunately a competent propagandist, he's just an idiot.

>What's up user.

How come no one bitched about Kingsman? Sam Jackson was the only black guy (and the villain no less), while all the recruits were white. This was also set in modern day so there isn't an excuse for lack of diversity.

good look man. do you get paid to spread misery or are you a volunteer?

It's funny that most people who call for activism against SJWs usually support more isolationist and dovish policies for the US.

Because British people aren't white.

>so there isn't an excuse for lack of diversity

how about the freedom of artistic choice? seems a very good reason

Gamergate was about corruption in journalism. He took down one of the most corrupt sites because they (wrongfully) felt that sex tapes and outing people were gay were journalistic integrity.

As long as I can breathe the truth will be free.

>artistic choice

How about arguing the books take place in welsh island in the 1940s? I bet there wasn't a lot of diversity there at the time.

wtf i hate Goyim now

The insanely radical extremist leftists summon a similar reaction from their right-wing counterparts, it's really not surprising. It happened in post-war Europe starting in the late 10's, spanning almost two decades of conflict and turbulence, something people like these ignorants most likely have never heard of.

But the kids aren't from there, they come from all over the world.

You don't need to argue anything. You as an artist are reserved the right to make your own artistic decisions. Trying to subvert those decisions is a fascistic act of censorship and must be condoned.
I'm constantly triggered by the fact that nobody important ever said this to any of the Twitter complaining little fucks.

That's correct the kids should be of all different races and make beautiful multicultural babies like god intended.

I thought the point was that they were typical old mens club boys

>Glorifying the stupid shit neckbeards care about
You are basically saying that people complaining about diversity in movies is comparable the economic and political instability of post war Europe. I'm telling you when you grow up you'll realize that's completely ridiculous.

They don't.

>You don't need to argue anything
True but he'd be fucked anyway.

He's right you know.

Comparable variables don't need to be of the same magnitude to still show a resemblance.

ITT

>I don't see her influencing the industry in any way.
Is that a joke? Granted, she's not the one sitting in the board room saying "I want a game about feelings with a woman protagonist!" but she was at the front lines laying down the guidelines. The industry is trending in the direction it is today because of her.
>he's just an idiot.
An idiot who played no small part in the industry's recent obsession with virtual reality.

haha yes they absolutely do. Are car wrecks the same as plane wrecks?

Yeah, I'm sure is Cred Forumsirgns fault about the media, the nintendo censorship, spinless sawyer, no doa, etc.

>dont do anything and they will go away

yeah right...

Funny, Burton was never special to me. Now he is one of my favourites.

You have to go back.

no

Cred Forumseddit acting like video game shit actually matters will never not be funny.

She didn't. People have to be extra careful these days what they say or they can lose their jobs and they have thousands of people on social media sending you death threats.

Lenin did just go away. He was thrown out of Russia after a couple of years and ended up being murdered in Mexico by a prostitute.

Honestly where did Tim Burton go wrong anyway?

Was it after Big Fish or before it?

>Cred Forums thinks they are safe.

Beautiful.

Literally my dream life.

>Anita has no influence and hasnt done anything
Then why did she speak in front of the UN?

>Cred Forums thinks they matter

Video games aren't art. Your opinion doesn't matter. Go play your gameboy and cry about tfw no gf at your McJob you peasant.

>Let the sheep scream into a void until they get tired and watch the movie anyways.
That'd be all fine and dandy, if it weren't those sheep themselves trying to stir shit up here.

While it is legitimate to ask people to make the right move, which is to ignore this bullshit, it's wishful thinking to imply it works.

>The UN matters

Jesus Christ please tell me you are trolling. The UN has about as much power as Cred Forums does.

>Tell that to nobody important.

not him but desu when I see what has been passing for art the last 20 or 30 years I don't see how video games can't make the cut

>Blacks aren't the enemy bros.
Niggers are the enemy

Right, but he never said that the lack of diversity was an artistic choice.
On top of that, while you may not "need" to justify it, that doesn't suddenly mean that you are suddenly beyond criticism or reproach.
Battlefield Earth being shot exclusively in Dutch angles was an artistic decision and the director said as much.>Gamergate was about corruption in journalism.
It was about a tabloid scandal. Try as you might and pretend the outrage was about cronyism, the brunt of the attacks were against a female game developer for being a whore rather than journalists for breaches of ethics. If it was truly about integrity, you'd think the journalists would be the ones under fire as journalistic integrity is their responsibility. No game developer is expected to ensure their game is covered fairly.
I can tell you Zoe Quinn's name because I remember the constant threads digging into her personal life and attacking her. I could not for the life of me tell you the name of any of the journalists because they really weren't the concern.
David Thiel had nothing to do with Gamergate at all and he actually went after the journalists, though you would be hard-pressed to convince anyone that the lawsuit was about integrity and not a revenge mission.

UN WOMEN. Literally the TedX of The UN.

this

it's not like she went before the general assembly to whine about video games

>If it was truly about integrity, you'd think the journalists would be the ones under fire as journalistic integrity is their responsibility.

They were under fire. Were you even a part of it, or are you just some tumblrite who recites second-hand accounts of it like fact?

the blond floating chick must've felt really lonely without a BBC to satify her

>all this goalpost shifting
The woman was invited to speak at a global summit of world ambassadors and here you are pretending like she's irrelevant.
>The UN has about as much power as Cred Forums does.
She's not asking for them to put together a coalition to wipe out sexism, she's speaking to global leaders about the subject because she's recognized as an authority figure.
You want to know why you're not getting invited to speak to the UN? Or your boy Milo? Or Jim Sterling,? Or Ego Raptor? Or whatever new fuckboy you're worshipping this week?
Because no one gives two fucks what you think. Anita, like it or not, is a different story. People care what she says and thinks that her criticism is significant enough to bring to the world stage.
You can try and denigrate it all you like, but she is an important and influential figure and she likely wouldn't have been if Cred Forums had chosen simply to ignore her stupid kickstarter.

Are these people serious? Why does everything HAVE to be diverse?

Again Cred Forumseddit, it was UN WOMEN, it matters about as much as Cred Forums does.

>but he never said that the lack of diversity was an artistic choice
He doesn't need to. He can cast whoever he wants. There is no obligation to include diversity. Besides, diversity is such a vague term you can find some among every casting choice unless you only cast clones of the same actor. Maybe 101 Dalmatians indeed needed some diversity kek
>On top of that, while you may not "need" to justify it, that doesn't suddenly mean that you are suddenly beyond criticism or reproach.
That's correct. Criticism is fine, screaming to take away people's choices however is not.

>Shuts down SJW's
>Banging Eva Green
>Made the best Batman movie (Batman Returns)

Tim Burton officially Based

all but the main character are old money

you can thank Hulk Hogan for that and no one else

>They were under fire.
They were nothing more than collateral targets. The focus was always Zoe Quinn which is why the claims of "journalistic integrity" always rang false. Really, whether or not Zoe slept with them was neither here nor there. It was their responsibility to disclose their personal relationship with the subject they were covering and it was them undermining their integrity by giving her positive press without acknowledging their interest in the matter.
Journalistic integrity always falls on the journalist. I remember the threads digging into Zoe's personal life and that insane DARPA conspiracy when really, that was neither here nor there. What she did was scuzzy, but nothing more than tabloid bait. It made no sense she took all the heat while the journalists barely got singed.
>Were you even a part of it
Gamergate? No. Was I on Cred Forums? Yes.
>someone who disagrees with me must be from Tumblr
Cred Forums is not a hivemind nor is it your personal safe space.

Trump has shown how you deal with this shit. You don't address it. You just telling the person asking the question to fuck off and give them zero attention and make of point of shutting them down so people can ask real questions.
And under no circumstances do you ever apologise when they manufacture a shitstorm.

>trying to win an election
>pandering to white supremacists and nationalists

Or is it TOTALLY THE TRUTH when he's pandering to you and just tricky lies when he's pandering to the kikes? What's it going to be, retard? Supporting neither or supporting both?

>Was I on Cred Forums? Yes.

Are you suggesting nationalists hate Jews?
Some do, some don't.
You can be a white nationalist without wanting to gas the kikes.

Underrated

And here comes the goalpost moving. First you say he doesn't support the Jews, someone proves he does, and then you say well there's nothing wrong with the Jews.

Fucking kill yourself, kikelover.

Not him but I'm black and I want to kill all the Jews and Muslims too, can we be friends?

Im not the same person you autistic sperglord.

But jews are your friends senpai

>because she's recognized as an authority figure.

1. That wasn't the "real" UN, it was a completely powerless subcommittee.

2. She's such an authority figure on the internet, in her list of sources she cited, she linked to the C: drive on her own computer.

Trumpcucks are unintentionally hilarious. Sadly the amount of comedy they bring to the table doesn't help to offset the fact that they're literally handing America to Israel on a silver platter and don't even realize it.

You literally have one person and his team of lawyers to thank, no one else. I'll give you a hint.

youtube.com/watch?v=6b6CYHLWnyg

Just saw it and he took major Liberty with the story too. I would like to punch him in the face.

Jews aren't friends to the blacks.
They just use them for personal gain.

>lack of diversity
This implies there is an obligation to include niggers. There is no such thing.

>He doesn't need to.
Again, the main reason for this controversy is his nonsense response so, yes, he does need to say that. His reaction was what caused this thing to blow up.
>screaming to take away people's choices however is not.
Again, I'm not seeing anything from the press saying he shouldn't be allowed to choose. They think it's wrong that an international group of children is entirely white. Like someone pointed out earlier in this thread, no one criticized Kingsmen's casting.
Again, shifting the goal posts. She wouldn't be brought before the general assembly because this isn't a political issue. If that's really your signifier in terms of significance, congratulations: No one has ever been a major figure in the video game industry and no one ever will be.
Again, she is brought before an international committee to discuss women's issues. She is seen not just as an important and influential figure in the field of video games, but on the treatment of women as well.
Really, why is this so hard for you all to admit? I don't particularly like it either but it's silly to pretend like this isn't fact.

He should just say the invisible kid is black ala Ralph Ellison.

They literally let children speak in front of the UN. The only arm of the UN even remotely relevant is the security council you dip.

#InvisibleLivesMatter

No it was planned. There was always going to be a blow up. He answer would have never mattered.

Even the Security Council is irrelevant.

unrefugees.org/2015/04/angelina-jolies-speech-to-the-un-security-council/

Please, that was years ago and don't pretend like this board is some great bastion of informed discussion. Still the same frog-posting, meme subject lines (What the fuck was his problem? What did he mean by this?), elitism on the stupidest subject matters (Ooh, you love Arnold instead of cape shit, so cultured), and whining about liberal influence that you get on the rest of these boards.
Enough with this stupid "board culture" shit, it's all the same no matter where you go here.

>She is seen not just as an important and influential figure in the field of video games, but on the treatment of women as well.

do you realize this was mostly to the benefit of the people sitting in that room? doesn't mean she changed anything by going there

call me back when she's in a position to influence policy and i'll start giving a shit

>They were nothing more than collateral targets. The focus was always Zoe Quinn
Actually, the fucking reverse is true. The media was desperate to play up Zoe Quinn's role, while fucking every big name involved in GamerGate wanted to talk about journalists. There's a reason they started calling her 'literally who?', because no one wanted to give her any more attention.

You have to go back.

Tim "No niggers and kikes in Wonderland" Burton.

No but seriously I don't think there would be a suitable role for a black person in a Tim burton movie.

Only whites can pull off that weird creepy victorian goth look he always uses.

>Again, the main reason for this controversy is his nonsense response so, yes, he does need to say that. His reaction was what caused this thing to blow up.
No he really doesn't need to justify himself, the same way you wouldn't expect him to justify why there are no porcelain dogs in his movies. It's a non-issue.
>They think it's wrong that an international group of children is entirely white. Like someone pointed out earlier in this thread, no one criticized Kingsmen's casting.
And what I'm saying is that it's very concerning that there is a such a vocal online group dedicated to telling others what should be done to the media they themselves do not create. In my country we had a similar state-run organization, they censored newspapers and cut movie scenes they didn't like.

You do know UN were forced to apologise after their speech was so full of bullshit that even the blindest retard could have told you so.

Whoever you are, please kys.

Cred Forums acting any better, don't you have your hourly BBC thread to post in.

>meme subject lines
if you haven't learned to filter those out by now, the retard is you

>kys

Easiest way to spot a twelve year old Leafydrone. Suckstart a shotgun you fucking mininigger.

If this place is so bad why don't you GO BACK?

>shoehorn in a random character of color who is otherwise normal and mundane
>their only peculiarity is their color

i assume some exist, i mean blacks have varied interests also

seems like Rachel True should have been in more stuff

>brought to speak before a UN subcommittee
>she's a completely irrelevant nobody with no influence
In that case, any one of us could theoretically go before them and speak.
But we won't, because no one cares what we think and we have no influence.
Again, one more time, why is this so hard to admit? You don't have to like it, you don't have to think it's justified. It's just silly to pretend like she's not a, if not the, face of the industry.

Because I enjoy laughing at cucks like you

Lurk more.

You're making too many different baseless claims and accusations it's not even worth going after them. I just felt like putting out some facts regarding the situation. How you interpret them is up to you.

Why would I need to lurk more when your youtube tier comment was already so transparent you fucking homo?

>a black

There is really no law that enforces diversity nor of race, religion or sex. This shit is getting ridiculous even if it's not real and just a cheap marketing trick.

Someone ought to make a good old 80/90 movies full of sexualization and racial stereotypes just to trigger them and shows that we just don't fucking care.

youtube.com/watch?v=5rVQGT01Kzg

Considering neither of us can really prove that one way or another, I guess we're at an impasse.
>you wouldn't expect him to justify why there are no porcelain dogs in his movies.
The movie had nothing to do with porcelain dogs. It did, however, have everything to do with the titular "peculiar children" from all over the world.
>there is a such a vocal online group dedicated to telling others what should be done to the media they themselves do not create.
Like Cred Forums then? Because that's what we do here. Look at The Force Awakens and how many threads we had bitching about Rey and how she was handled and how Boyega never should've been cast.
>In my country we had a similar state-run organization
This is not a state-run organization and they don't have the authority to censor movies.
>For a person to be a significant figure in the video game industry, they need to influence international policy
Come the fuck on already, are you serious? There is seriously not a single goddamn person in the entire industry you can say that of.
I'm done with this subject, you've moved the goal posts so ludicrously far out it's comical.

>if I hide them, it means they aren't there
You can hide all the shit you don't want to see on Cred Forums too, but I suppose that doesn't elevate them any in your eyes, does it?

>There is seriously not a single goddamn person in the entire industry you can say that of

you brought the un up you mongoloid fuck, and the only reason she went there was to promote her agenda

why the fuck would you think going there would translate into any sort of influence? it seriously fucking eludes me

also, please provide evidence she wrote the book for the industry to follow in terms of gender politics

>You're making too many different baseless claims and accusations
I said she is an influential figure and one of the faces of the video game industry. You've chosen to attack that stance on the basis that she spoke before a UN subcommittee and not the general assembly.
I have been entirely consistent in my argument. She's on national television, speaking to international audiences, and being brought in to speak with game developers.
I don't know what else I need to show that she is a major figure in the industry but I can sure as shit say that speaking to a UN subcommittee in no way, shape, or form refutes that.

I'm tempted to go see it purely on the basis that it triggers SJW's. I guess it's time to admit I've gone fully down the alt-right rabbit hole.

When was her last major appearance?

I never used to hate black people

but now I do

fuck you media

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT GAME?

>The whitest woman in Britain

>It's a Cred Forums spergs out at Cred Forums's house episode.

Awww, Cred Forums's the worst.

Well now that the UN is going to control ICANN, what stops them from just deleting domain name registrations that are too problematic for Anita's liking?

They're so easy to make fun of though. It's like raping sexy vagina fish in a rape barrel.

Like I said, I'm done. I can site you examples, from specifics like Tim Schaeffer, Randy Pitchford, DICE listing her as an influence as well as larger examples like her being elected as an ambassador by game developers at the GDC awards as well as by microsoft, and industry insiders at gamasutra naming her as a turning point in terms of gender politics in the industry,. but I'm sure that'd you'd just twist it into another ridiculous standard that no one has ever achieved.
Get over it.

>Tim Schaeffer, Randy Pitchford, DICE

Literally who, who, and what?

She was named one of the 100 most influential people in the world just last year.
Again, done arguing since you'll inevitably shift the time frame of "recent" all the way down to 4 hours ago if you have to.
Closing the thread now.

When was her last major appearance?

>washed up developer
>two studios
>pat on the back from the gdc and microshit in 2014 during the gg shitstorm
>gamasutra... lol

if this is what you consider the industry you're fucking braindead

but hey, keep jerking off to her imaginary influence if that makes you feel better

look how non-racist and non-bigoted marvel is being by casting all these diverse NONWHITES in the roles of white characters

this is so much better imho

Needs more Peanut Untouchable.

The should have just made spiderman black at this point.

cinema sins did

>his incoherent and rambling response

It's not like it's hard to see what he's saying. He's basically saying adding pointless diversity to his movie would compromise his own personal artistic vision and choices, and it wouldn't be a genuine answer to the "problem". If you want diversity, champion diverse filmmakers, don't make people like Burton out as the bad guy. Don't shit on people's personal experiences and filmmaking because they don't align with what you wanna see.

What normal person cares, though? At this point Video games aren't going to be seen as anything serious with most normal people for a long time, so Anita being any kind of spokesperson is like being the clown of a burger chain

>All because he didnt cast a black in the film?!

We're noticing that he never casts any black people in any non-supporting roles.

>But muh Dent 45

That dude was in the movie for like thirty seconds.

>fucking anita exists because of Cred Forums giving too much attention

Her kickstarter was quite successful before the gamer-dudes decided to shit the bed about some girl talking about video-games.

Well... it's been over a day since the movie was released. So i guess it's safe to say there is already art of Adult Emma being violated in all holes by Hollowgast tongues, right?

>this post

Speaking of incoherent rambling.

Same here. Black people are never content with creating their own shit, they expect to be given things for no reason.

It's his own fault for responding to these idiots.

Granted his response was pretty old fashioned. I mean "a black" is bound to trigger.

There aren't any black people in Game of Thrones either, but who's counting?

Why is diversity in movies a thing? I, like most people would be likely to pay to see a movie if it had no brown people in it

There are plenty black people in game of thrones.

blacks are not behind this.

Make a black friend. Talk to them on the level.

Vote Trump.

>So that way their non-white kids could see the movie and identify with some representation

The problem with this notion is how the fuck are all nonwhite kids going to identify with a black kid.

How is an Asian kid going to identify with a black kid over a white one?

this should lock up the goth vote for trump

It started with Big Fish. The script had problems. But they didn't really matter so he learned the mistake of ignoring those problems. So from then on out he didn't give a shit about problems in the script. It just snowballed and now those innocuous little flaws are turning his movies into giant turdballs. Big Fish is when he started giving up.

Identity politics are an elitist ploy.

Make friends with all types of sane people.

Be cool to them.

Vote Trump.

It's just important he not be white, because as you know all nonwhites identify with eachother easily.
But really it's just a pecking order. Blacks have first dibs to bitch about lack of representation, then it's Asians, then Latinos watch Telemundo and El Rey network all day
What was wrong with Big Fish?

Asian people are redpilled af.

There was this Cambodian kid at our school, and he constantly took the shit out of everyone. It was great

Im so tired of this forced diversity bullshit.
Who cares if the movie is shit? at least will will have our precious diversity.

My best friend is Thai.

American values > globalist propaganda.

Vote Trump

If the previews look decent I'll go see it. Fuck these SJWs. Creators should be free to create whatever the fuck they want.

It's a quirky Burton movie without him leaning on Johnny Depp's pussy pull, so it might actually be good.

>Im so tired of this forced diversity bullshit.
Not real.

Literally Israeli propaganda.

These movies were made to divide.

Trump will not eliminate 'identity politics', son.

Trump will eliminate taxes on the rich.

Use your brain, asshat.

the invisible kid could be black, you wouldn't even know

>Trump will eliminate taxes on the rich.
muh class derailment

American Values > globalist criminal banking cartel propaganda

Vote Trump

This just in, Tim Burton is basically Jim Crow

>Trump will eliminate taxes on the rich.
Then why are all the rich supporting Hillary?

Agreed. Diversity amongst film makers is where the problem is, not diversity amongst characters. It's not our fault most black movies are fucking terrible because they're all made by one or two dudes who think fat black men in drag and sequels are the linchpin of black cinema.

And Hillary will tax the people in her tax bracket, right?

Dumbass, whenever politicians talk about increasing the taxes on the "rich" they're talking about the Middle Class.

That's funny, I don't need someone to look like me to enjoy a movie. I didn't like Beasts of No Nation because it had white people in a van for 5 seconds

This, how many little white kids wanted to be Bruce Lee?

Clickbait, by Numale McSucksNiggerandMuslimCocks

"Clickbait, clicky clicky clicks. CLICK? BAIT? Clickbait. White people are the worst."

>Diversity amongst film makers is where the problem is, not diversity amongst characters.
Yup. REAL black cinema is important and often interesting.

This movie is (((propaganda)))

Vote Trump

>Only whites can pull off that weird creepy victorian goth look he always uses.

I grew up watching Burton films and I completely agree with this, it'll looks weird as fuck to me especially if it takes place in the past regardless whether it's fantasy or not and I'm not even white

What does all this have to do with these dubs?

Nah, it's just a woman

The cast is a huge clusterfuck

>white people can enjoy black shows and rap music and its ok
>black people cant enjoy white shows or movies with white people in them

i dont understand this

This is "diversity" according to libfags.

>film set in a white-majority country
>95% of the cast is non-white

Well, it's set in NYC, not Maine

They might get accused of trying to be white.

Hogan did that and the reason he did it had nothing to do with you groovy gophers. All you did was make Polygon write a new ethics policy they probably don't even adhere to.

^ Unintentionally ironic post of the day.

Sure you do. But you're posting propaganda.

Lot's of cool black art. Lot's of cool white art.

stop promoting hate and trying to divide.

Vote Trump.

>And Hillary will tax the people in her tax bracket, right?

Correct.

>Dumbass, whenever politicians talk about increasing the taxes on the "rich" they're talking about the Middle Class.

Utter horseshit. Name one example.

Some of you are. Many Cred Forumstards believe on the genetic inferiority of black people so it's useless to redpill them, the only solution is racial extermination

Because there's still a ton of white people music for them to enjoy whereas blacks feel like there's a lack of black movies to watch

Lots of cool Jews too. Let's throw out the 'banking' mafia and retake this country. VOTE TRUMP.

I seriously hope you are just trolling and not actually this retarded.

Nobody gives a fuck about Asians. Blacks are the only minorities that matter to SJWs.

I really wonder how the fuck things are gonna be like in 2050 because that's when Latinos become the largest group after whites. They'll be twice as much as blacks.

Queens is at least 50% white still currently. In the movie Parker is the only cracker there

if you need a kid to identify with a movie character you've already lost

Hopefully the blacks turn on them and leave us the fuck alone. I'm tired of being blamed because they can't stop committing crime.

Blacks are cool. Latinos are cool. Asians are cool.

Global criminal mafias who use media as a weapon are the problem.

American values trump this nonsense.

Vote Trump.

Asians are trying to get in on it now.
Asian Masculinity is gonna be big, I can feel it.
He's in the Nonwhite half.

I don't get why Asians are jumping on this bandwagon. They have nothing to complain about. They get good jobs, own their own businesses, and their kids go to the best universities. They even suck up big time to white people and think they're superior to blacks and other minorities.

The lead must always be white, no matter how diverse the cast is. Hollywood is hypocrite as fuck, more news at 11.

Not saying I want a nigger Spiderman, just saying the kikes value money over diversity. Never noticed all the Avengers are fucking white males? Black Panther got his movie on Phase 3, after all the real people

Guess who encourages more niggers to riot.

There's a big difference between a black movie and a movie where most people are non-white

"diversity' issues are a phony baloney media created problem.

In the real world no one gives a shit.

Spread the truth IRL

Be cool to people and speak openly.

Vote Trump

>Never noticed all the Avengers are fucking white males?
That's because they were white males in the fucking comics. BP was unique that he was introduced in the 1960's as this badasss prince who was proto-Batman and could preptime the shit out of the Fantastic Four.

I'm sick of this pissing and moaning. If people want more non-whites in movies and shows, make it. Nobody's stopping you.

The problem with latinos is that they often vote republican. You whiteys may see them as an unity but latinos hate each other even on their own countries and they discriminate their own kind based on economical status. Bush Jr got a push by the latino community on both elections and Ted Cruz and Marcos Rubio could be presidential candidates. Hell, even Jeb Bush is married with a latina. Meanwhile niggers always vote democrat, no matter what. The massive campaign against Trump may weakened the latino support though.

They're not represented.
I'm probably being simplistic but I feel like this whole hollywood representation spheal is about a very weird validation from big evil corporations. Like "if Whogivesashit Productions doesn't pander to me, that implies my money somehow isn't worth being exploited from me." If they don't care enough to pander to you, it's implying to them that you don't matter. Which is why people, whites included, get pissy when these casting topics come up because they've tied their own validation to this representation. Unless they're actors, then it's a work thing.

I wasn't complaining about lack of diversity on capeshit, you fucking paranoid

Oh I didn't know your Cred Forums posts were going to shut down all those liberal blogs. Carry on then.

Tell that to SJWs, faggot. Oh, wait, you are the SJW.

But they're not all white males.

War Machine and Falcon are sidekicks, not real heroes. Black Widow will never get her own movie and for good reasons because nobody give a shit about her except horny nerds and feminist bloggers that don't really give a shit about Black Widow but muh representation

Well those are purely your terms you chose to dismiss the nonwhite and nonmale Avengers, but it doesn't stop them from being Avengers.

Do you suppose it's possible that Cred Forums-GG alt-right tards are edgy losers who make mountains out of molehills

AND that material, social, and cultural life in the West is objectively deteriorating, chiefly due to progressive insurrection?

>They're not represented.
They're barely 5 percent of the population. And they've got plenty of representation back in Asia. Why are they being butthurt that there's a lack of Asians in a country that's majority white?

Latinos are a curious mix. On one hand, they're predominantly Christian and are against abortion and other stuff that the Democrats peddle. But the Republicans are tough on illegal immigration which Latinos favor amnesty for.

Racial politics are gonna get REAL ugly in the next decades because Latinos will start outnumbering blacks as well as have more positions in government, the economy, academia, etc. Say what you want but Latinos work hard. Some of the best guys I've worked with were Latino and they always pulled their weight.

I thought the Marvel Movie was based on the Ultimate Universe and thats why there were a ton of blacks

Were any of them BLACK in the BOOK?

BESIDES, SLJ is the main villain.

I just told you why I think this representation thing is so big. It's not about the characters it's about the validation that someone "gives a fuck" about you to pander to you. Which is why minorities clamor for representation and whites get mad when they feel they're losing it.

>Identify with some representation.

The characters are human just like the kids watching the movie.

Are you really insinuating that somehow children can't identify with a human character that has different skin from them? That's a pretty ugly prejudiced perspective if you ask me.

They're not, they're a car crash of universes and their own thing.

That's why Power Rangers exist. The rest of the world didn't have problems with sentai but you murricans needed murrican heroes

kek

Cred Forumseddit thinks they got a victory with "Tortanic" and now they think they can change everything

Spoiler alert, TOR is still making money to this day so all those "we did it!" threads were for nothing.

I mean, Burton's whole think is goth chicks. Have you ever seen a black goth chick?

You mean a spooky spook?

this.
if Cred Forums seriously thinks they are better than Cred Forums by any stretch of the imagination they need to look in the fucking mirror.

There are Asian goth chicks and white nerds fucking love them. It's a win-win. Tim could even go extra progressive and do something really unique, hiring an Asian male lead.

Power Rangers is superior. Only Nips and weabs give a shit about those dopey Orientals.

Yup, because the book is based in like 1930's Wales and the author based the kids with "powers" or whatever after weird medical text book, sideshow, or oddity pictures.

>Tim could even go extra progressive and do something really unique, hiring an Asian male lead.
Asian males are box office poison. They're shrimp-dick manlets with social autism that people can't stand.

Pro-tip, Black people would still bitch.

In general, diversity means black people

I live in Queens. When movies start taking place in whatever podunk flyover you call home, you can feel free to cry about its demographics. Until then, eat a fucking cock, stormcuck.

>The rest of the world didn't have problems with sentai
That's because they had no idea it existed.

All you have to do is destroy free speech.

Already done

Sentai was a hit on Spain, France, Brazil and other countries before MMPR began. Hell, a popular French kids entertainer, Dorothée, made an appearance on Liveman because sentai was THAT big on France

youtube.com/watch?v=fp2RkXazv08

And this is why PR exist, the rest of the world doesn't exist for you murricans

>implying any of those countries count
Then why isn't sentai big in Europe and Brazil now? The proof is in the pudding, PR is better. It has more diverse casts and stories that can actually appeal to international audiences.

>Then why isn't sentai big in Europe and Brazil now?

Neither is Power Ranger.

If Latin America is an example, as racist as one of your southern white trash, but without the white guilt. At the first sight of a black riot, we would bash their heads.

t. Spic living in a certain South american country

Argentina?

Yep, literally making shit the way that it is originally is now BIGOTED AND RACIST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T SHOEHORN IN EVERY SINGLE RACE AND FORM OF REPRESENTATION POSSIBLE

>as racist as one of your southern white trash
I live in Manhattan and this is offensive garbage.

Literally adapting something accurately is a controvesry now. How dare he keep white characters white. Can you make black characters white? That's increasing representation, right if it's an all black movie/book initially, right? What the good goddamn fuck America/World, I am ready to die

damn

>blacks feel like there's a lack of black movies to watch
They should start making some then

What would happen if you took an all black thing and made them a different race?

What happens if you took A raisin in the sun cast Indians?

>Asian males are box office poison. They're shrimp-dick manlets with social autism that people can't stand.

Fucking savage

>getting savaged
>indiewire
who gives a shit?

Why does diversity always mean add a black person to the cast? Why not an asian or something?

Blacks are the loudest and are organized. They can cause disruption with protests and riots.

Asians have white privilege so they don't count and they're also the largest amount of people on Earth so why the fuck do they need to be represented in Hollywood? They have enough of their own movies and shows in their home countries.

Hispanics are the only ones that seem to get overlooked a lot.

Thanks Hillary shill, appreciate that opinion, I know you want us to just lay down and take your fucking fascism in the ass but most of us would prefer to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Yeah, because if there's one things you faggots are good at it's NOT bitching about feminism.

Asians aren't lazy stupid assholes who do nothing but complain about whites all day and have important things to do.

>Gets called out by some shitty SJW site
>Explains himself instead of going on his knees and promising to cast only Idris Elba from now on

Is Burton our guy?