"HOLY SHIIIIITTT"

>"HOLY SHIIIIITTT"
Best ending ever.

post yfw heidi turns out to be an ad

What do you think is force pulling the strings in this season?

An actual troll

Matt and Trey whip out episodes faster than strings can be pulled, user. That's why they've been able to get away with so much offensive shit over the years.

That ending actually made me laugh hard. First time that has happened with South Park for quite awhile.

Someone explain? I missed it

This season is so shit.
We get it, social media are stupid. Be funny now

Well not the Jews that's for sure.

Illuminati probably.

Cartman

cartman you fucking retarded fat fuck piece of shit wear a fucking shirt that fits on you you fucking obese idiot

is this season and last season the only time they ever did a full season with a single story line? i honestly cant remember

Yes, they used to be funny before

You mean if I actually talk to girls in real life they might show me their vaginas?

Fuck that, I'd rather shitpost.

But season 19 was better than 18.

>the boys break Cartman's stuff, forcing him off of social media
>he starts hanging out with the girl who left twitter in the last episode
>Cartman reveals that he actually thinks women are funny, and the girl admits she was wrong about him
>in the last scene, he asks her if girls have balls under their vaginas
>"Do you want me to show you?"

I chuckled heartily at his "HOLY SHIEEET", I won't lie.

1. Denmark does not look like that.
2. Danes do not speak with that accent.

t. triggered Dane

Danes are not real people anyway.

>>the boys break Cartman's stuff, forcing him off of social media
why?

Its gunna be reality.

Screencap this

but do canadians look like that and speak with that accent?

buddy

Please stop bullying.

Yes.

Hopefully the Joozians

Yes, and I don't like it, it's nothing like the show's usual style, and it's starting to constantly use jokes, much like family guy, I hope this is the last time they do this.

Just fucking watch for yourself you stupid retard. Not like it's hard to stream the episodes online.

cartman you fucking retarded fat fuck piece of shit wear a fucking shirt that fits on you you fucking obese idiot

>not seeing the commentary
Www lad

There was an online troll who kept harassing the girls on social media, and Heidi decides to leave twitter over it. The boys deduce that the troll has to be Cartman and they corner him in a cabin and break all of his electronic devices so that he can't access social media.

I love whole quitting social media is like dying
the twitter funeral mass was genius

They always assume everything is Cartman's fault. And when someone starts trolling on thier school messageboard they think it's Cartman.It's actually the dirtiest kike in town

Just how dumb are you exactly?

>mfw the stereotypical Jew character is the one wreaking havoc behind the scenes
God damn south park is redpilled as FUCK.

>Cartman will see a vagina in-person before you do

Just let that sink in.

I still have a week and a half to make something happen, r-right?

the last 3 seasons have been secretly about the jewish conspiracy and all their stupid agenda

you have 4 days

The episode plays on Wednesday, user. It's only four days away.

This despicable, worthless, faggy, hated, pathetic character who has been shat on for YEARS, this character who is consistently a purely evil, self-centered antagonist is going to be thrown a bone before you. You're worse, less appealing, and less attractive than Eric Cartman.

No need to get anally devastated for no reason on a Chinese cuneiform tablet. Some of us aren't lethargic enough to spend time on shows or shitpost all day in front of a screen.

Kenny

There's a mini-hiatus between episodes, the next one isn't until next Wednesday

Nope. Just like last season, they're planning to take the week off after episodes 3, 6 and 8. Next episode is October 12.

>MFW I used to fuck girls in 9th grade bringing them over to watch SP and now its considered 'ironic viewing'

I wonder if Butters still has his Marjorine outfit, maybe it's another one of his alter egos