Did you like it?

Did you like it?

Yeah desu

I DARE YOU TO CUM ON ME!

I wanted to hurt every single one of them. I didn't even know what i was getting into. Do americans find this entertaining? Funny? I dont understand

It's my guilty pleasure

>the entire cast of DUDE WEED LMAO movies

I'll watch a movie or TV if only one of the actors are in it, but once they all get together for a movies it's just shit humor and stoner jokes.

>emma watson didnt go to heaven

there is hope, lads

>tfw don't get to rape emma watson with your buddies in a post-apocalyptic wasteland
>tfw you will never feel her tight feminazi pussy wrapped around your cock as you enjoy life for the last time before getting murdered by some demonic creature

only the end with the BBois in heaven
other than that it was shit

It was surprisingly good. I especially like the cameo appearance by the Backstreet Boys.

It was absolute trash

It was great. I mostly watch Hungarian arthouse (not meming) but when I saw that on TV didn't change channel, enjoyed it.

It was pretty funny, yeah

what you didnt literally pee youreself laughing in the cinema while watching the scene where there in heaven in the end?

It was pretty funny and I liked the ending. I though mixing the Rapture in was pretty clever and watching James Franco get barred from heaven for flipping off the cannibals was funny. Plus they let Emma play Emma, a man hating bitch

Reminder that she quit the movie because Channing Tatum did some breakdancing in front of her wearing only a thong, and when she left Tatum said that they were standing in her tears (the ground was muddy with rainwater)

This film actually made me like Danny McBride

I'm ashamed to admit it but I liked it. Emma Watson's only good role. That Canadian faggot was pretty insufferable but the movie made a point of showing and explaining what a horrible person he was anyways so it was ok.

strange plot for a comedy movie, had some good moments i liked the party scene with subwayman

>Meme kikes circlejerk
No, thanks.

How could you not like Danny McBride? Have you seen Eastbound & Down?

he does tend to do the same schtick in pretty much every role, but when it's applied properly it's glorious

No because it wasn't at all biblical
According to this movie, the deciding factor on whether we go to heaven is our own good deeds
The bible says that we have to believe on Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of our sins

pretty good. lots of good jokes like the snickers bar and cumming scene. still have to watch pinapple as well.