Malcolm in the Middle has some of the best character development of any show

Malcolm in the Middle has some of the best character development of any show.

Prove me wrong!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/confession/comments/4e8ogv/remorse_i_am_a_former_child_actor_coping_with_a/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, has anyone re watched the show, paying attention to Dewey, since that Reddit confession post?

The more I think about it, the more I realise how uncomfortable he looked in the later seasons.

What reddit confession post?

he got fiddled by malcom

The actress who played Lois used to have sex with him and was pretty rough and abuse about it too

reddit.com/r/confession/comments/4e8ogv/remorse_i_am_a_former_child_actor_coping_with_a/

The general conclusion at the time was that the show this person is talking about is MitM and the person who posted it was Erik Per Sullivan.

that's obviously fake

Why? It could be, but it's a pretty weird thing to write for fun. It seems more likely that it's real.

Reminder that Hal got away with it.

I mean has it been confirmed? and aren't there any other possibilities besides from MiTM

I'm not sure. I only just recently thought about it again while I was thinking of the show.
Now I feel like re-watching it with this information in mind.

People on here have written weirder shit just to fuck with people.

cos it's a generic narrative that everyone can come up with

We don't know either way.
There's still a strong possibility that it is true.

>a strong possibility
I disagree. It's not impossible, but it's just a post from a random account on reddit.

Well the evidence is probably in the show itself.
Sadly, there's not a lot of good Malcolm in the Middle clips on Youtube.

The owner of that Reddit account literally said his show did not have 3 nor 4 brothers. It's not him.

Hal dindu nuffin, he's too pure for that.

did that malcom have some disease or what? he looked like a 37 year old in a small body, like that black kid from that 80's comedy show

no he's just ugly.

no i am pretty sure he has some condition. no one can look like a 16 year old 40 year old and not have an illness

Unhappiness makes people age poorly.
Maybe he was unhappy because he was molested.

fight me bitch.

RIP Dewey

>that modfag sperging out constantly
>"I'm so sorry that happened to you, omg"
>this is against the rules, that is against the rules
Jesus Christ, are all reddit threads this bad?

Who else has seen malcom's band live?

Based

More or less.
The more I think about it, the more I realise that the main reason I hate Reddit is because of the mods.

another difference is that half this site would immediately go back in time to be 12 and get a load of cash for being touched up a bit

could explain

It makes sense.
If it was a more popular show, we probably would have gotten to the bottom of it ages ago.