Luke Cage Discussion

Thoughts on Luke Cage? It was pretty good, in my opinion.

It's ranking anong Marvel's Netflix series:

>Daredevil Season 1
>Daredevil Season 2 (Episodes 1 - 4)
>Luke Cage
>Daredevil Season 2 (Ninja shit)
>Jessica Jones

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bT8r_3Hsry0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

episode 4 is great, other than that fairly mediocre and the story starts to drag during episodes 8 - 11.
Diamondback just comes out of nowhere as well and has a such a cliche motivation for being a villain.
We should have seen more of the organisation behind the experiments at seagate, the cottenmouth storyline should have ended in five episodes.
As for ranking the series it goes like this
DD2pt1>DD1>DD2pt2>>>LC>>>JJ
looking forward to iron fist, desu the one character
i would have loved a series on is purple man, what a waste of tennants talent.

This show:

>we black bruthas gotta stand up
>generic jive turkey
>WE WUZ KANGZ
>nigga is a bad word

why didn't war machine or captain falcon come help out

Cottonmouth should have been Daredevil's main villain and Fisk should have been Luke Cage's. I thought both of these shows were underwhelming because their fights against their enemies never feel like they have weight or tension to them.

Also, I really couldn't keep watching Luke Cage after Cottonmouth was killed and they just randomly gave us Diamondback. It felt so jarring and the writing fell flat for me.

It goes on and on for too long, just like every netflix show. I got bored and stopped paying too much attention.

I don't know why wont they just make a miniseries instead.

I'm on episode 7.

So far it isn't bad.

Jessica Jones was better than this and Daredevil tho

If you want real nonbiased discussion, you should come to Cred Forums
You"ll get nothing but trolling in this cesspool Cred Forums 2.0

cottonmouth was just deangelo from the wire

It's a black show, Cred Forumsfag.

Stay woke, nigga.

SPOIL ME I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, WHAT HAPPENS WITH CROOKED COP

He dies and it's for nothing since his evidence of cottonmouths corruption is thrown out.

>black superhero
>only unique thing about him is that he's black
Fuck me for not having low expectations.

Well he's also near bulletproof

>Luke Cage: ayo, im just tryna get dem Js and turn up with the squad but my ratchet side chick throwin mad shade

What did he mean by this?

He just wanted to obtain a pair of fashionable basketball sneakers before chewing the fat with his fellas, but his gal friday was getting lippy

Just like the other Netflix Marvel series, its about 5 episodes of content stretch over 13.

Luke Cage gets extra shitty bonus points for being terribly edited though.

You're at the turning point. Diamondback comes in, Luke gets sidelined, and the plot starts to draaaag.

I don't get why people hate the Hand stuff in DD. It's like nobody knows what DD is about. I guess they'll complain about Iron Fist fighting gangs since he's supposed to be all ninja shit right?

DD S2 > DDS1 = JJ = LC.

Did Reva love him?

>chewing the fat with his fellas, but his gal friday was getting lippy
wat

The hand is fine, it's Elektra that put me right off.

Moon Knight when? After Punisher series 1?

Too white for you? Or too dated?

Unbearable. I liked Daredevil and Jessica Jones, but this is just boring. I can't get into the story arch in any way

watch all the even number episodes and you'll be fine

>3 episodes in
>the one white male in the show turns out to be bad
god dammit

nobody cares about how triggered you are, neckbeard

Jessica Jones was better

>named Rafael
>white

coƱoooooooop

Are you supposed to be care about Pop? He's a dumb nigger. I remember watching DD and Urich getting murdered and I couldn't give two fucks, you were supposed to care for him because he had an old wife but the actor was so bland and D'Onofrio such a carismatic beast I was rooting for Kingpin to kill the negro. I'm not even racist that's what's so insane about this

>episode 4
Is that the flashback one? That fake pathetic beard made of pubes was embarrassing

iron fist when

at being worse

muh white men are villains

I like that two actors from banshee show up
I like that misty knight looks like misty stone
I hate that misty knight is fucking stupid

I can't believe they dropped the "Our people used to be kings" line in there.

we're talking about Luke Cage not Jessica Jones

was way more interested in the Seagate shit than the main story line

hell I would've even gone for more backstory on Diamondback

Overall it wasn't that bad, despite the we wuz black power shit. Coulda been better though

could have been 10 episodes instead of 13

is banshee any good

holy fuck when they killed cottonmouth and revealed diamondback, I was like nigga, why the fuck did you kill remy?

because when you open with God-Tier Frank Castle, its really hard to follow up with anything.

I really felt thats what they did with Luke Cage, because I was locked in with Cottonmouth and the soundtrack was seriously A1, then nigga had to go out like a punk.

Not enough white girls on this show. How am I supposed to take a black man fucking black girls seriously?

Cred Forums Pass user since March 2016.

seriously, what the fuck is this shit

what

Why do people hate on Jessica Jones? I found it pretty fun.

Luke Cage is pretty great when we had two whole "white" shows. Having a black show is a good contrast and show this part of the town pretty well.

Not the same level. Iron Man deal with Earth Threats. The Defenders defend their town from the Fist, which is world threatening, but in a small way.

>using Cred Forums pass

what a gay

What? How do you do that?

Cred Forums has become so fucking gay

They gotta make money for the website to stay open man.

I know nothing about this, is Diamondback actually in it with her costume or is she just a person with the name?

I just finished the episode where the only "white" guy in the show turns out to be bad. I like it so far, but I can't help but feel like the fight scenes are lacking.

It's hard to believe Luke Cage's strength when the thugs getting thrown around by him looks so fake. Is this just me?

"Y'all Harlem niggas are off the hook. I'm going back to Hell's Kitchen where it's safe."
Best quote of the show so far.

Well Luke has the same problem as Superman. He's "invincible" unless you use his weakpoint. Invincible characters dont make for great characters.

But Luke has a million weakpoints. Drown him, gas him, poison him, electrocute him, really just about anything outside of shooting him.

It's not that though. It's the fight choreography/effects. Although i do like how Cage fights like a brute. It's a nice break from daredevil. The super strength bits just look a bit fake though.

The Avengers and Capt. America movies had fights that made Steve Rodgers actually look like a guy with super strength.

>I just finished the episode where the only "white" guy in the show turns out to be bad.
The race shit is pretty consistently ridiculous. Other than that, it's pretty good though.

>It's hard to believe Luke Cage's strength when the thugs getting thrown around by him looks so fake. Is this just me?
I actually like this. Like imagine someone really did have those powers. It would look ridiculous and fake to you. I just think there should be more fights.

Just like Jessica, this is "phase 1" Luke Cage where he only has the start of his powers under control. Jessica Jones can fly for example, but for the moment she can only control her fall.

Luke Cage has problems with massive blunt trauma affecting his organs, but other than that, he's ultra resistant.

And even if he can be drown, he really cant be drown easily. He cant be poisoned, is immune to acid to some extend, to heat and cold.

Fuck, i wish. Really loving the current comic run too.

Do you think they will ever do a venom netflix series?

Well he have super strength He can beat people with a tap behind their head.

cap, winter soldier, and panther are all trained

luke is just some dude who is invincible and super strong

luke doesnt get training until he meets iron fist

>Villains literally start and take advantage of "Obama's son" hysteria to further their plans
Nah, senpai

>it's a Wire cast member plays a secondary role episode

Do you think they use the disney anitmated series as testing grounds for what children like?
I mean so far spiderteen got his own movie, Power man is on netflix, Iron fist coming to netflix.
I predict Nova to also come to netflix or to cross over with guardians of the galaxy part 2, then a White Tiger crossover with one of the netflix.

Based of Ultimate spider-man with agent coulson

He as a pretty legit fucking costume, looks like a snake and everything.

I liked Cottonmouth WAY more than Diamondback, he could have been a better villain, in fact, i wish he opted to kill his sister instead of backwards... and let him have a better and longer role.

I thought it was great. Yeah it drags a bit during the part where Luke is hurt and leaves.

But, I loved all of the cheesy lines, references, performances, and the music choices.

It doesn't have anything like DD's killing of Ben Urich, JJ's dumbassery, or DDS2's ninjas that makes me mad.

Except possibly Misty's arm. But that's fixable.

its fuckin boring and slow
this cop bitch is talkin about her feelings about getting shot for the whole episode.. im falling asleep

its so easy to acess netflix and this show.. they dont care about making it exciitng or intresting because they know people will watch

His idea of Reva loved him...????

Their doing a Runaways series with Hulu.
That could easily go for the teen audience more than the more mature audience for the Defenders shows

I have three complaints so far (I'm on ep 15)

>Misty hasn't lost her arm yet

>There have been several moments in which Luke should have contacted JJ for help but didn't because plot had to thicken

>The writers/producers/everyone think that the world is either black or white, I get that it's about black criminals in Harlem, but making (almost) the whole cast people of the same race? That's some serious fuck-up right there

> (I'm on ep 15)
fucking idiot
>Misty hasn't lost her arm yet
fucking idiot (but yeah it annoyed me)
>JJ
nobody gives a fuck about her, fucking idiot
>whole cast people of the same race
fucking idiot

JJ is in jail right now for the murder of McRapeface.

Your bait is showing.

>Set up situation where Misty could lose her arm
>She doesn't
REEEEEE

Why do people want Misty to lose her arm? Is it some nerdy comic book shit like it being replaced with a robo arm or something?

Luke Cage fucking sucks.

Cred Forums Pass user since July 2003.

I'm guessing because there was no way for them to justify her getting a fucking bionic one in this show.

She could still lose it via an infection or what ever.

Also, it's not the same universe. Purple Man was a world menace in the comics, and Jessica Jones killed him by smiling.

It has the superman problem where there's no tension because he's just fucking invincible.

But I thought it was more consistent than the other netflix marvel shows, I liked that they killed off cottenmouth rather than drag him on to the end. And there wasn't any retarded plot holes like in Jessica Jones.

Shes confirmed to be in Iron Fist, so she better lose it there.

wtf I hate Cred Forums now

Really makes you think

You guy hyped for Colleen in Iron Fist?

Will be played by Jessica Henwick

I don't think I like the actress, especially paired with this Misty

wtf I hate women now.

She could be cool. I have never seen her act really. You dont realize it's her in Star Wars and in Game of Throne, she was the quiet sister.

>>Misty hasn't lost her arm yet
She is losing it next season, they hinted at it pretty heavily after she was shot by Dragonlance or whatever the fuck

All the villains are blacker than asphalt, what more do you want

Nah she was a light skinned hoe

Why didn't they just cast Eddie Murphy?

>that ending where she shows up at the clerb in classic fro costume

I jizzed.

Because he's like 60.

Some people where shitting on her because the fight choreography in GoT was shit.

He totally coulda done it, woulda been cheap too

you mean, WTF I LOVE BLACK WOMEN NOW

RANK 'EM, TURKEYS

To be fair, I've always wanted to make love to Rosario Dawson

>voting for a liar

Probably did pitch the role to him, but netflix is all about the low budget roles

Only A grade actors they get are those trying to reboot their careers

wouldn't fuck 90% of that chart with a rented dick, and that's not because there aren't hot blacks, it's because whoever made that chart has awful, awful taste, probably in everything

reeva>nurse>dective> rest

fuck you

>ITT: Lines that made us laugh

haaaaaaaaaaaa

oh shit i missed two. whatever, the top 5 are all that matters imo

not from Cred Forums but i had a laff for reasons unknown

>Big fight scene in the ghetto with huge crowd watching
>No one shouting WORLDSTAR
How did they fuck this up?

Just finished the first episode

>that stupid scene with Biggie's crown lined up with Cottonmouth's head scene
>"UPS aint the only brown that delivers"

Please tell me the action's at least good because so far this has been pretty stupid.

PULL THE TRIGGER
NIGGA

>PULL THE TRIGGER NIGGA
>You look like a pimp stormtrooper
>NIGGA I AM YOUR BROTHER

he's black how hard can it be to drown him?

>AYO HOL UP
>SO YOU BE SAYIN
>HEY HEY HO HO DESE RAYCISS COPS HAVE GOTTA GO
>WE WUZ KANGZ
>WE DEM BOYZ
>FINNA BE OUT HERE WILIN N SHIEEET

>next season
>whole episode dedicated to luke trying to survive a public pool

>What you talkin bout Willis?

>Yes we can!

>666+666+666+6+6+6
>being this cucked

>You know who Icarus is?
>Yeah he had a verse with Kendrick.

A lot of blacks really do hate the word nigga though.

what this guy said And also when they are interviewing the black cop lady how shes going on about muh equality and male privilege the guy BTFO's her when he asks her if shes ever used her vagina to her advantage or done something she shouldn't have (she slept with Luke)

This show is far from being PC

>oh you got jokes now?

The fight scene between Diamondback and Luke Cage in the theatre was hilariously bad. Like, if your CGI/green screen budget is that low, why not just have the fight take place in an external location that's easy to shoot?

This killed me the most. Top kek

her face after getting BTFOd after her muh male privilege rant was gold

Those are such trivial things to bitch about.

You dont understand this kind of kino nigga

youtu.be/bT8r_3Hsry0

>sees black guy on screen
>"hi-...hi guise WE WAZ KINGS RIGHT? LOl RIGHT HOL UP

Thanks for ruining the meme senpai

This is what I meant by I dont know anything about it. I assumed it would be the girl diamondback. But yea he looks pretty good.

When did that happen?

The ninjas in Daredevil were kinda annoying at times but im glad they did it in such a bombastic way since its a big part of Daredevil's history.

Worst show I've ever seen.

this show is blaxploitation.

also tries to be the wire for white people

>I AM LUKE CAGE

So what happened to Reva?

This is the only show where it makes sense to say this line

DD Season 2 first half
DD Season 1
Luke Cage
JJ
DD Season 2 second half

It's surprisingly good. On ep5 now.
I'd give it a 95%

I had to pause it and LMAO when he said Wha'chu takin bout, Willis?

You have a small white penis, right?
Cry moar Cred Forumslack

Jessica Jones broke her heart

>yo pass me the rock

also
>i aint gon ax you twice
what did he mean by this?

>muh dick

imagine that

Episode 9 is the most boring episode of any show I've ever seen.

"What are you talking about Willis?"
Really caught me off guard because of how serious everything else going on was, and it really helped make me appreciate Shades as well as Shades surviving the season.

I was worried Juice was going to go out like Wesley the whole damn time.

I liked the pacing for Luke Cage more than DD/JJ. It seemed to have a sense of where it was going with its arcs (Luke & Pops, Luke & Cottonmouth, Luke & Mariah, Luke & Diamondback) with it all meshing together towards the end. Still had some flubs, but it didn't feel anywhere near as drawn out as JJ did. Or non-Punisher related aspects of DD season 2.

I really liked the music score, it was just present enough and helped compliment the actors; the soundtrack proper was a lot more funky than I anticipated. The lighting and framing shots were really good, even if they might've seemed cheesy at times. They really got a lot of staircase angles, the window/portraits at Harlem Paradise, and shit like that.

Also Claire Temple essentially doing super science with an acid bath was fun, even if it dragged a little.

I'd say my biggest issue is at the very end. Luke goes back to Seagate, but Fish finds the folder. I really expected there to be last minute freedom for Luke because his buddy Fish would call and bail him out; but I get why it didn't happen.

Really surprised the overall message had a lot to do with knowing your place in the world and knowing when to reach beyond and when to remain where you are. Fight to not be anything lower than what you are, but don't become something worse in an attempt to become better.

Also helped that they didn't dive too political and someone politically divorced from a lot of shit can view it as Blaxploitation/Noire.

Some of the effects are pretty bad like that part with the reading nigga.

Cottonmouth>>>Diamondback

It's like Season 2 going from Punisher to the Ninja stuff. I just don't care about it as much.

>trump supporters are all deplorable racists with small white peckers

What did they mean by this?

find me a review that doesn't mention the words black or white

Diamondback was the better physical threat, but Cottonmouth was way more interesting.

Also Shades is a fucking badass.

Overall good. I liked it a lot more than Jessica, and maybe a little more than the first season of Daredevil.

>Luke Cage is a great show - t. Reviewer

There. You happy?

when did claire get the usb? before the luke cage series, was the last place we saw him at jessica's apartment and he ran?

Thats like saying find a review of daredevil that doesn't mention vigilante. Its a major theme, you paranoid Cred Forumstard dolt.

I think Jessica gave it to her.

Fuck off, Shop

Diet Obama

Misty was unbearable, I liked it when she got cucked by Claire and she realized she was a fucking retard. I wish she'd been brutally killed

Its comfy because luke cage reminds me of Lee from Telltales TWD

This. Clair dominated the fuck out of her, i was so happy.

Did anyone else feel that the shows quality started to drop around episode 8?

Wasn't it in the necklace that Luke gave to her when she was trying to operate on him the first time

i think it was just a weird show in general. Nothing was actively terrible to me, just odd.

anybody mad that hammertechs bullet worked?

the bunker buster ex wife sucked in iron man 2

his robots were crap

whiplash talked about how his software was crap

Yeah, around 7 or 8. The introduction of Diamondback was pretty terrible, and they should have never killed Cornell.

You could say the same for every one of them. Every season is good up until the 8th episode or so and then it kinda slogs to the end. Last episode is usually a jump back to the early season quality

Pissed me off that they had claire mention her "lawyer friend" like 20 times and never gave us any cameos

I guess claire and turk are the only characters allowed to move between shows til defenders comes out

Yeah. She takes it off the necklace when she's in the lab.

I really expected a Foggy cameo. He seems more like the guy who is still fighting for the little dude against the system, especially given how Matt was last season. Like to the point that if Matt was still doing law in general, I'd be surprised given how Season 2 ended.

I was hoping they will get one the the henchmen to become the new barber in some sort of redemption arc.

I wish it would have been a little bit more socialist. This bullshit about black owned businesses is liberal cancer.

can Cage take direct minigun fire?

>Foggy
That'd effectively make this a 1/10 show.

I feel like they tried really hard not to offend anyone. It should have been a little bit more anticop.

>asking Cred Forums
>implying Cred Forums reads source material

Yeah they built up those racist cops then never did anything with them at the end

>being racist isnt enough for you
its the current year

Yes. it take really special bullets to kill him

>Hammer robots were crap

No, they weren't. They were awesome military robots for fuck sake. Any military in the would would kill for that kind of tech. Hammer-tech is shitty compared to Stark-tech, but it is still magnitudes better than anything IRL.

His skin (and the subcutaneous skin) can deflect bullets, but he can still feel the force of something strong enough.

Minigun fire would probably knock him on his ass, at least.

has the big titty black lady done nudes?

turk cinematic universe

ITS EASY TO UNDERESTIMATE A NIGGA

Yes. He actually had experiments done on him a second time which made him even stronger and more invulnerable than before. To give you an idea of how strong he is, he has kicked the shit out of Juggernaut, Venom and even Dr. Doom.

they became awesome after fucking whiplash made them you dumb fuck

>he has kicked the shit out of Juggernaut
That was a depowered/low powered Juggernaut and a tech-buffed Luke Cage.

They tried so hard to make it a legitimately black show that they forgot to make it a good show.

It had the same problem as their other shows: it seems like no one told the writers they'd sold it as 13 episodes. So the narrative keeps coming to an end, then getting rewound and played out again a few times to fill up the episode order.

Why did they use the Minecraft logo?

Only on episode 4 but its pretty good.

I never take these marvel netflix series seriously so they're nice to just sit down to.

Is Iron fist gonna be a cameo hero or is he getting his own series?

Any word on the punisher series or DD season 3?

Wait, was that a black trap in that one episode?

Also Kimberly Ebano you'll thank me later

Dialogue on point B.

Next show is Iron Fist early next year (pic related)

Then Defenders later in the year where Daredevil, Jessica, Luke and Iron Fist team up

Punisher is getting his own show but probably not til 2018

to add to this, I'm pretty sure I read that JJ S2 is filming immediately after Defenders

Just came in and starts to wreck Luke Cage shit up, he was pretty awesome.

So will libcuck SJW sites hate this because it shows the nigger on nigger crime and how niggers never raise their kids?

nigga

For some reason I started enjoying black girls only porn more after watching some episodes of Luke Cage.

It's a fun series, remind me how good was Everybody Hate Chris, but with some serious moments and nice fights.

Damn, these strippers from Cottonmouth's club are fucking great.

It's because the Punisher stuff was fucking great and Elektra was an insufferable cunt.

Cottonmouth is supposed to be pretty stupid. You'll notice every single time he starts laughing after saying something he thinks is funny not one person in the room laughs as well.

>daredevil
>shit
>shit from a 39 year old obese mexican man after dinner
>luke cage
>jessica jones

Yeah but now we can have Matt Murdock represent Luke Cage in court.

It's good.

I just don't like his lack of damn motivation.

DD fights a gang of crazy ninja assassins while being blind and knowing good martial arts.

Meanwhile MR indestructible with super strength takes a whole season to defeat some shitty thugs from Harlem.

Aim higher Luke.

Once he meets Daredevil and Iron Fist it'll probably light a fire under his ass.

Although he'll have to get back out of jail first.

I like that the black super hero was annoyed by someone calling him the N word.

I never understood why black people use it. Like it's supposed to be an offensive word, if you're going to act offended if other people use it then don't use it yourself.

That shit's so dumb.

This show is a snorefest. I'm on ep6 and nothing interesting has happened yet. I'm still gonna finish it but holy shit. Easily the worst Netflix capeshit so far.

this and jessica jones are horrible solo series

>boring shit
>nothing happens at all
>muh BLM

daredevil is based af compared to these

The drilling bullets make no sense.

So they show you a bullet penetrate something and then start drilling.

Luke's body is bulletproof, meaning the bullet wouldn't penetrate him so it should technically just hit him, fall on the ground then start drilling on the ground.

If the bullet is strong enough to actually penetrate his skin then they don't need it to drill. Just keep shooting him with bullets that actually penetrate his skin.

how the fuck did this shit even get a show?

>horrible dialogue
>horrible acting
>everyone looks the same
>shitty villains
>muh bulletproof invulnerability

fucking shit

they shouldve just done a mini series of like 2-3 episodes on them for a backstory and then go into the defenders

Mostly good, with a few annoying parts. I am on episode 10 so far:
- the political tie-ins range from lazy to nonsensical. There's a part about Big Pharma that is basically conspiracy theory bullshit. Not sure if that was the character speaking, or the show speaking.
- characters seem to be bipolar. In particular, Misty goes from "well that's great, you have an alibi" to wanting to arrest Luke Cage after a single phone call and at the barn Luke decides to wreck the property of a guy who just saved his fucking life.

>MUH WHY BLACK PEOPLE HAVE A SHOW

lol, how pathetic

They said they're alien bullets

>goes to the dykes mega lawyer firm
>caring about the little guy

He's in the pocket of corporations now.

im four eps in...people say it starts to to drag around the mid season point...but its slow as hell now.

how much slower can it get.

>fights suck
>music doesn't fit (sound cheap like a casio key board on a lifetime movie)
>acting is bad
>writing is lazy and hookie

pretty much jessica jones all over again. Season one and half of DD was good and the rest just are not good.

My power rankings of Marvel shows:

>Daredevil S1
Marvel's The Dark Knight
>Luke Cage
Solid superhero drama with the best soundtrack
>Daredevil S2 (first half)
The Punisher stole the show. The rest of the season should have been about him and the Kingpin.
>Marvel's Agents of SHIELD
Started off really bad and generic and when Joss left the show actually got decent. Chloe Wang is the hottest Marvel girl.
>Jessica Jones
Extremely flawed, too much forced social justice, but the detective noire theme saved it.
Daredevil S2 (second half)
The ninja plot was absolute garbage. Elektra was hot as fuck though.
>Agent Carter
Pandering to the nth degree that completely breaks immersion. Irredeemable garbage.

t. cuck

>pass user is also a cuck

Wow what a shocker

The black girls on the show were superior to white women.

Misty gave me Jungle Fever.

So you want to go to the jungle to see some monkeys like her?

Why is polposting so unoriginal? We get it, gorillas stealing and kings stopped being funny 10 years ago ubut they just keep spouting it off at every chance like anyone cares. Maybe people would listen if they came up with an original joke

serious question is it good enough to waste my time on ? i think dd season 1 is the only good netflix marvel series will i like it ?

Probably unless you're looking for high drama or hate black people. It's the most fun show theyve put out and is noticeably less grimdark than JJ and DD.

Hardest laugh was when Cottonmouth just whipped out a fucking RPG and let loose on the Chinese place. The absurdity of it just got me.

>this show is blaxploitation.
No shit, Sherlock. This is obvious the moment the soundtrack starts.
>also tries to be the wire for white people
The Wire was already The Wire for white people.

Isn't Misty Knight, Iron Fist's girl?

Overall this show is duller than ANY of the others. This is the worst Netflix marathon I've done.

Why does he look at it? He's blind. Surely he should turn his ear towards it instead like in the TV show

Fucking comics suck man

does it hurt to be that retarded

>is banshee any good
Absolutely not.

>flashback that shows him being trained into a super fighter
>he never uses any of his fighting skills because he has super strength so he's just throwing people through walls

misty has a faily mediocre face imo, but gr8 tits/ ass

why did he use a car door as a shield when he isnt harmed by bullets?
why was every "fuck" in bring da ruckus censored but every other curse word including nigger was left untouched and also it's netflix?
how has frank whaley fallen so low?

capeshit fags

>why did he use a car door as a shield when he isnt harmed by bullets?

Because he isn't retarded and doesn't want people to know he's completely bulletproof.

Can't agree more with that rating famalam.

but he bends it around someone and throws it away then deflects more bullets but doesn't kill the witnesses and is entirely found out in the same episode

'Black lives matter' the show

Being super strong is pretty common in the MTU, being completely bulletproof isn't.

ALWAYS

FORWARD

His nigga back at the barber shop got the folder. So shit's gonna be alright.

4 episodes in
Good. Daredevil is still best series. To be honest, I even liked Jessica Jones better than Luke Cage so far, only thanks to the Purple Man.
Artists and songs performed at Cottonmouth's club, are shit tier and I subtract points from the whole show just because of them.
Action sucks so far, I hope it gets better. Plot and characters are generally good, Cottonmouth is the best so far and Misty Knight the worst.

For me... Daredevil s1 >>>>> Daredevil s2 > Jessica Jones > Luke Cage >>>>>>>>>> shit > AoS > who even cares > Peggy Carter

If Luke Cage drops the shitty music, gets better action and becomes more gritty like Daredevil in the following episodes, it's gonna be a lot better.
I really want it to surpass Daredevil s2 but it has to try hard now.

lotya white bois think dey black now

>are shit tier and I subtract points from the whole show just because of them.
Wow, tasteless fag detected.

Saadiq was ok'ish, the other two were crap.
One was nothing but a James Brown wannabe, and a failed one at that. And that other black bitch, god, she was horrible, I would enjoy hear a pig shrieking while getting butchered alive than to her ebonics.

Tasteless fag confirmed

Colon Academy

Love how dorky all Hammer Tech is, it's perfect.

It really is. I hope Hammer himself comes back at some point, Sam Rockwell is too good to be wasted on a one off character

I might be too old for that kind of show (40 years old) but action scenes are pretty bad (except what we saw in the teaser), dialogues are pretty bad, it's slow, it's boring and the story is so fucking simple. Where are good tv shows like the sopranos, the wire ect ...

>Randomly gave us Diamondback
Dude was hyped up from episode 1.

Does Luke Cage ever say "Where's my money, honey?!"

i just wish they would've waited an ep or two before they have the nigger fucking some chick moment

There's multiple Latino characters in the show. More than white, really.

At least it was black on black rather than interracial.

But yeah still
>le tough independent female detective
>fucks a bartender nigger because he's tall and strong, despite him implying she's Cottonmouth's old used up whore

Anyone else think of Jesse Eisenberg's bald Lex Luthor when they saw Shades?

I was waiting for him to start talking in that Jewish neurotic tone Jesse does.

Hahaha you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about do you?

>If Luke Cage drops the shitty music
Holy shit terrible taste detected.

Luke Cage shouldn't be as gritty as Daredevil, either. He's meant to be a more uplifting, cheerful hero.

Overall I quite liked the show. But the final fight was just laughable.

Just finished watching it. 11 episodes yesterday and the last 2 today. I like it, very solid and I'm liking how this Defender series is the edgy, dark comparison to how bright and colourful the Avengers are.

Two questions though:
> Was there any mention of Iron Fist anywhere?
When Claire took the tag of what looked like a Karate class I couldn't quite make it out, was that it?
> Should I really push myself to watch Agents of Shield?
I keep trying but I always end up losing interest because of the annoying "Male character and female character don't get along, will they ever get together! :-(" bullshit that made me lose interest in Arrow.

Out of all three series I would say:
1) Punisher Season 0
2) Jessica Jones Season 1
3) Luke Cage Season 1
3) Daredevil Season 1

Also when Shades came in at the beginning looking all white and what not, I did not buy him at all. But now he's my favourite character.

>When Claire took the tag of what looked like a Karate class I couldn't quite make it out, was that it?
It references a character from Iron Fist's comics, apparently.

COTTONMOUTH DID NOTHING WRONG

>nonbiased discussion
>Cred Forums

> 95% on Rotton Tomartos
So Disney buying Marvel was probably the greatest business move in history right? Marvel are just killing it in everything.

HIS NAME IS NOT COTTONMOUTH!

Disney is on their way to becoming one of the first cyberpunk megacorps at this rate.

Probably saving that for season 2 or Defenders.

>all these capeshit fags on Cred Forums

Jesus Christ...

she?

>cage meets with cottenmouth multiple times and doesn't bust his ass

> Wilson Fisk
> Killgrave
> Cottonmouth / Diamondback
Who's the best villain so far? And why is it Killgrave?

I think Fisk is the most interesting in terms of depth, but in terms of sheer style and personality, I think Kilgrave and Cottonmouth are both pretty great.

As if that will ever happen.

The only thing I didn't like was Cottonmouth being killed because some bitch was on the rag.

>Scientists starts explaining
>In English please

I laughed a bit when it actually happened.

not cottonmouth and diamondback thats for sure

Yes. She fucked with Cage for a little while too.

cottonmouth was gr8 for 3 eps then he regresses into a stereotypical gangster

It raises "no fathers" quite a lot, pol/ should like it.

It also portrays black people in a positive light, at all. And promotes the idea of black communities staying black communities. Both are big no nos for Cred Forums

where the hell is jessica jones?

Jail lol

>promotes the idea of black communities staying black communities.

Isn't that the rhetoric of the evil black Hillary Clinton?

I thought it was clever, he figured Luke might have super powers and immediately tried to murder him with the heaviest firepower he had.

Show has a pretty clear anti gentrification message.

Yeah, I liked this. Same with Diamondback, they didn't wait and pull punches. Luke's FIRST encounter with Diamondback was getting a Judas bullet in the gut. That's how you deal with supers.

The part where he kills Tone is the first time he shows real emotion. It's also the first time he raises his voice. It's effective because up until that point, he's been in control and perpetually calm. But after he kills Tone, he starts yelling all the time. It turns into AL PACINO TAUGHT ME THAT YELLING AND ACTING ARE THE SAME THING and it's annoying.

No it doesn't, if anything it may be pro black pride but it portrays insular black behaviour as negative.

Daredevil >> Jessica Jones >>>> Luke Cage

It was kind of shit.

You mean Daredevil > Luke Cage > Jessica Jones.

This user is right. Fuck off nigger lovers

No, I don't.
Jessica Jones was a fun little twisted love story.
Luke Cage was really just about some nigger shit.

>People mad that a show made by black people portrays black people in a positive light sometimes
What happened to "go make your own shows instead of demanding we cram representation into ours"?

As much as I'm sure you hate black people, you're still wrong.

If we can see it becomes our show and that means they should cater to us.

Will you niggers fuck off to /r/eddit?

I don't. And I'm not.

>studio exec 1
hey guys how do we tie this into the other marvel shows on netflix?

>studio exec 2
hey i know, lets use rosario dawson again

>studio exec 1
didn't we already do that with jessica jones?

>studio exec 2
yea but she will work for cheap

>studio exec 1
say no more

It's been the plan from the start to have her be the touchstone for every series, though. They spoke openly about this.

whats the next step of marvel's master plan?

Magical martial arts in Iron Fist.

Iron Fist, Defenders, Jessica Jones Season 2

Daredevil S3 and Punisher come somewhere after that

this is a really bad master plan

What's wrong with it then?

You don't know any black people. Non-niggers hate when niggers call each other niggers.

With tv shows rottentomatoes 95% is the average and below 90 is trash tier

For example Agents of Shield season 1 has an 86

>Agents of Shield season 1 has an 86

she's the nightnurse

her entire shtick is 'i meet all the vigilantes'

>cottenmouth's fake-ass exaggerated laugh that he does every second scene
kill me

I also liked the argument about providing the police with some anti Super weapons. Mariah might be making the argument for selfish reasons but she is right, the NYPD is becoming more and more ineffective against the increasing super population of New York.

Was I the only one who was expecting the cops at the end to shoot Diamondback with his own bullets? I was so surprised when he made it through alive.

nah, Marvel generally only keeps shit villains alive.