"That's a bit mean spirited, but I can take it. Moving on, what else do you want to talk about?"

"That's a bit mean spirited, but I can take it. Moving on, what else do you want to talk about?"

This one would have actually worked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
youtube.com/watch?v=Qsv8q_3sdHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to talk about your weight

he should've just said "i can smell your cunt"

Cucked:The Thread

I think an "OK... Anyway-" was his only option.

>What did you just say you fucking insipid cunt? Do you know who you're speaking to? How fucking dare you, you worthless nobody. You're nothing. You'll never amount to anything else. I'm Jonah fucking Hill. I have been nominated for an Oscar. I'M A SERIOUS ACTOR.

He should've just dropped a modified Navy-SEAL pasta.
Works perfectly for these sort of situations.

Imagine being so offended by one comment by a french weathergirl you stop filming a show, leave the studio, get into your chauffeur driven car, take it all the way back to the hotel, get your publicist to cancel all your interviews, cancel all signings and autograph and fan meets, cancel all appearances with your co-star too, book a ticket back to america, get on the plane the very next day and leave the country and get back home and go to Subway in LAX and order two 2 footlong meatball marinara subs and then get driven back home while eating one of the subs to then call up Brad Pitt only to hear him beating his black and asian children so you put the phone down and finish the rest of the other sub and call Pizza hut instead who is just listed as The Hut in your cellphone to order a Jonah Special and when your agent calls you wondering what the fuck happened you tell him all about the french woman who said she'd rather have sex with Leonardo Dicaprio than you and so you left the entire country and crossed an ocean just to get away from her.

what did he actually say?

@74896337
Upvoted. #justice4sumnobodyfatguy

I think it's already been well established that there is no good comeback to getting blown the fuck out so hard.

SLUT.

How do you think he reacted to hearing Brad Pitt getting divorced?

Keep in mind Pitt roasted him twice in the same interview in person

Nothing. He just gave her his best "JUST" look.

Really he didn't have time since they moved on by the time he got the translation through. Shit if he carried on and did other shows or at least pretended to be sick nothing would've happened.

>The Hut

kek

>“I have a fantasy,” Fleury said to the actor. “It’s that me and you find ourselves in a hotel bedroom one night, we’re talking, you’re making me laugh, and then all of a sudden your pals Di Caprio and Brad Pitt walk in, and you leave.”

>Hill clearly wasn’t happy with the “joke” as he motioned toward the camera with a half-hearted thumbs up and told Fleury, “I’m glad I came on this show to get ridiculed by your local weather girl. It’s nice.”

>Yeah, ok, you can laugh all you want, but the truth is I have more money than you and I am actually famous in the countries that matter so.. and besides, what makes you think I would have to have sex with you anyway? I get fan mails from women like, every other day, good looking women too - so getting laid isn't an issue for me. And it's a bit presumptuous of you to think that my friends would have sex with you too. I can't believe I showed to this interview - I didn't even want to go because this program isn't that well known, but I figured whatever. And you know what? I shouldn't have come. So I'm leaving this interview. And I'm cancelling all other interviews too. Hope you're happy. Bye

How is that for a comeback?

>call Pizza hut instead who is just listed as The Hut in your cellphone to order a Jonah Special

10/10

Kek

#triggered

The PTSD Jr Prom flashbacks have kicked in hard, huh? Just take a few deep breaths, It'll be fine, root yourself in the you...

jesus christ nigga got rekt

checked

Leave? Like a tree?

is this French weathergirl hot?

Lmao that's so bad

Monsieur Hill, I do not follow, we are speaking French you know?

>tfw Cred Forums can't let it go more than Jonah himself

I'm going to tell you straight, the way he actually responded was considerably better than what you just wrote
Please don't ever consider acting like this in real life

of courshe

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Pretty much.

Spotted the finngols in the crowd

top tranny/10

"Haha, and so do they tip you afterward, is that how it works in France or..?"

>defending a fat jew with no sense of shame

Oh, Cred Forums...

>be american
>be jew
>make a comment about tipping to a european

wew

I wish she'd replied something along the lines of, "I thought you could take it, you're a comedian!"

>"I wish you died at Bataclan."

Did Jonah go too far?

She probably thought she had gone too far or something

Fairly sure he'd have killed himself on the spot had she added anything

No, the tranny's the other one.

"I hope you get raped by a pack of Muslims."

is that the Wanchowski sister?

Going off her bf she'd enjoy that.

delete this

best post

>Guy gets insulted in a foreign language in a foreign country
>Virgin neckbeards with no friends can't figure out why he would react like this

She's dating a muslim, she calls that Thursday. No wait, Jeudi.

There is only one thing (((((((((((((((((((((Jonah Hill)))))))))))))))))))) could've done to avoid this insane BTFO'ing, and that's not be a big fat ugly kike.

T3st

>let's cut the chit chat and talk about my new film

>Lady, why are you grilling me?

>I'm here to talk about a dramatic film that I can potentially get Oscar nominated for. I've left my comedic side behind. If you think for one second that you will get a rise put of me, you're wrong.

Why didn't he go for any of these responses?

No one was defending anyone Fleury

>Oy vey this is like anuddah shoah you fucking antisemite

Is this the best response?

"I hear that you get cucked a lot too"
that was the correct response

that's 100% what he was thinking

How the fuck does he split his undies? That shit is stretchy.

You're probably right, I still wish she'd done it though.

She ended up apologizing in the end anyways didn't she? Did he ever reply?

why is AidsMoby in france?

It was a just a prank brah

>dramatic film that I can potentially get Oscar nominated for
>War Dogs

I realize Jonah Hill has copped a lot of flab in recent years for not straying too far from comedy and tucking into much meatier rolls, but there's a lot more to this man than meets the ribeye, and it turns out he's really an all-round good guy.
If everyone on here could get off their high whores, face the cold hard fats, and stop pudding him down for two seconds, they'd realize being a fry in the ointment isn't always a piece of cake.
If there is subway you could find it in your hearts to show the milf of human kindness towards Jonah, you might come to see the reason he's regarded widely by his peers, and is, pound for pound, a true heavyweight of the Hollywood scene.
As Jonah himself once said, "when I'm sorting the beef from the chaff I always beer in mind, every hotdog has his day when the chips are brown. You've just gotta keep your eggs held high and remember that a burger in the hand is worth chewing the bush."

>"let's just pretend you didn't say that"

It asserts authority, Jonah is a big guy and must act like one.

Yeah some trash about watching his films when she was young and liking them or whatever

Honestly a shameful display after roasting the fat fuck so hard, but it's not like she could have done anything else if she didn't want to get fired on the spot

>How to force a meme
>Cred Forums edition
Pathetic. I sage you, OP

>wall of text "comeback" that would just make you sound unbelievably triggered irl
>extremely unlikely that you would able to actually get that entire novel out without stuttering or being interrupted, leading to you looking like even more of a bitch
>includes the phrase "and it's a little presumptuous of you"

so did Jonah actually cancel his other interviews after this? or is that meming?

>HAHAHA! Lady, I'm a serous actor. If you thought for one second you could make me mad, then you're so fucking wrong shut the fuck up you stupid bitchfafajdncnmgvnb

The madman actually did. No one would even know this happened if he didn't cancel.

someone post the vid

busy week, haven't seen it. is it funny?

I hate Jonah Hill and I hate Kikes in general. But that was really fucked up what she said. I don't know, maybe I'm glad it happened to him.

What's even more funny, is that she even insulted him again with that halfhearted apology she made.

I'm not sure how the hell I would act, but I take comfort in the fact that I would never blurt out something as autistic as this.

Her delivery is what really made the joke sting. Reading about it doesn't really do it justice.

This is a stupid fucking meme and it should die. Why can't you faggots grow up?
youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

>yeah well i fucked ur mum

should've been his response

He should have said "Knowing Leo and Brad, they would probably tell you to leave too."

Many keks

wow every other panelist seemed to immediately sense he did not take the joke well.

holy shit that French girl was hot.

>thinking americans can take banter

Euros just operate on a higher level mentally. I suppose that's what you get when you grow up being told America is the master of the universe. When a Euro rips into you:

>This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!!

>Can I at least watch?

>YOU ARE GOING TO DIE IN YOUR COUNTRY'S UPCOMING CIVIL WAR YOU STUPID CUNT

That burned her skinny ass

a month after the event, amerijuans are still trying to defend a kike from the evil yuros

>countries that matter
>countries that elected a nigger twice

pick 1

>continental europeans stealing a British concept

fak off, only australia has inherited bantz and nobody else, continental Europeans have awful senses of humour.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qsv8q_3sdHY

>who is he
>is he the fat lad?

(((oppenheim)))

Jonah is probably going to join ISIS now.

>fresh pasta
10/10. Work on the grammar so i reads more fluidly.

>continental Europeans have awful senses of humour

The Germans certainly do. But I've met a fair few cuntinentals that were really quite funny.

Conversely, while some of my favourite comedians are American, and they have the ability to be extremely funny, most yanks I've met have been cringey and overly-sensitive.

"Typical French degeneracy."

>call up Brad Pitt only to hear him beating his black and asian children

Excellent stuff

What if he just said something like "Yeah, I can do better"

Fuckig Christ. Something about her being white and French really makes me feel his pain

>I have similar fantasies. Somehow they also end with me leaving.

Sometimes self-depreciating is the only way to save face.

he'd sound upset regardless of what he said.

Fucking hell this is gold.

"It's funny, cuz in my fantasy, you're the one that leaves!"

WHY DIDN'T HE JUST LAUGH ALONG

THAT'S ALL HE HAD TO DO

Like "Haha, you got me there", aknowledge it and just fucking move on. ANY "witty" response would just confirm how fucking butthurt he got. In fact, him not being able to take the joke ruined the fucking joke - nobody wants to banter the wierd autistic kid, because he spergs out like a motherfucker.

That is the best response.

>listed as The Hut in your cellphone

>comedian who makes a living making fun of people in mean-spirited ways is butthurt when he gets handed a softball

OP's response at least has some wit.

What do you mean? OP's response has 0% RDA of Wit

Ikr? Id let that blondie in the red shirt suck my dick any day

Comedy fucking gold

Best response
>my fantasy of you is you leaving the bed and I have just the roughest animilastic sex with your mom as I breathe "teach your daughter some manners" .....or like on kitchens table whatever

Repeatedly smash own face on desk until physically restrained

not really, you just feel sorry for the guy, he didn't deserved it

this.

Just laugh, and at most say, "wow, thats so mean!" The best play is to just show that you played along and had a laugh. Just buy her, or a hooker that looks like her if your ego is that fragile.

And this is why Americans need safe spaces

Beautiful work, the only reason I haven't deleted Cred Forums yet is shit like this

She looks like a dog.