Describe the opening night crowd to this movie in seven words or less

Describe the opening night crowd to this movie in seven words or less.

WE WUZ KINGS AN SHIET NIGGA

WE

Beyond saving

Dark.

low budget black movie, high profits

WE

> instead of clapping the whole crowd unanimously says "don't go in there"!

Dumb, fat, black and gay.

Gold Soul Theory nigga.

I saw a poster for this movie and i instantly thought how smart Tyler Perry is as a business man. He is targeting 13% of the population and has a monopoly on these kind of comedies. They require no effort and budget and at least 8-10% of america is going to see it which means its going to make a profit no matter what. He knows how to play the game.

yeah he's the anti-Spike Lee which is why Spike can't get funding anymore unless it's a documentary or whatever the hell ChiRaq was.

WHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA OHSIII BOYYYYE NO HE DI'INT OH WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A whole bunch of bitch ass niggas

My thoughts exactly

Is it true that the negroid who plays Madea was raped as a child and that is why it dresses as a woman in plays and films?

what's next though? A Madea Valentine's Day? A Madea Hannukah? A Madea Ramadan? When does it end?

Actually it's because he's part of a plot by the white man to further bring about the emasculation of the Asiatic black man. You should know this by now brother.

Dark skin effeminate niggas with no fathers

A MADEA JIHAD

ONLY ON AL JAZEERA

>Madea gets unwillingly recruited by ISIS
>movie ends with her disarming a suicide bomb strapped to a bucket of chicken

>tfw when jim varney's dead
>tfw when no ernest and madea mash up film

In high school, my friends and I would get high and go to these movies. The boons are always fun to watch a movie with, just as long as you don't actually give a fuck about the movie.

Black

/thread

Aren't his movies the most profitable ones around because they're made for $100 worth of popeyes chicken while every single black person in the nation goes to see them?

This movie looks good.