And A Real Hero

What is the one superhero you would like to see get their own show?

Moon Knight, I could see it being a cool Netflix series.

They should do Transmetropolitan

They need to start using the one off series that are way better than their capeshit

Both DC and Marvel have a huge selection of adult graphic novels that they do nothing with

I'm 100% it is coming after Punisher series one where it will adapt him and Moon Knight meeting for the first time for the finale. I could see Scarlett working as a villain for Frank leading him to find Mark considering they've got that physic link together.

I'd love to see a Harbinger movie so long as it is entirely from the POV of Toyo Harada. Harada comes off as a villain at first but they do a damn fantastic job at making every action he makes question whether it was really evil when he's doing it for a greater good kind of thing. Doesn't help the supposed main character, Peter Stancheck, is just a problem child drug using raping bastard who's mind is a nuclear bomb that could go off any minute.

I really hope they make this a show

Kind of skeptical with FX being attached to it though. Would have rather had AMC desu

>wanting even more capeshit

Stop breathing until it's over. Please

Seth Rogen's already ruining the one I want to see.

And I just checked on the status of a Harbinger movie
>Being worked on by Sony along with Bloodshot leading into Harbinger Wars
There's fuck all chance of it being good right? With all the controversy Sony loves to do rather than put out material of great concepts they'll fuck it up somehow.

AMC has royally fucked up both of the comic book shows they have, why would you want them to do it?

He's not really a superhero but a Gary Seven TV series is desperately needed

I did want to change the original question after i reread it

My real question was more along:

What mature, non-cape, comic series would you want to see made into a series/show

Turok

I actually like that so I hope nobody ruins it with a predictable half-assed attempt.

I think AMC is better at slow paced series

At least that's how I feel. Maybe FX can pull it off but I feel like they'll turn Y into a lesbian Action movie cut into 12 episodes

>mature comic series
lol

What?

Have you never picked up anything besides cape-shit?

>my picture books are for grown ups because the cats are Nazis

oh wow, you know the one mature comic everyone knows

Grow up child and stop living in a closed world

But make it even more down to earth and subtle than the first video game adaption.
The concept I think could lend itself much better to a moody horror show than a superhero one. Same with Wtichblade and Angelus.

>manchild who still reads comic books telling other people to grow up
lol

>literally on a chinese cartoon meme factory talking about how he is all grown up

Supergod as a Showtime mini series
Fables as a USA show

And Recess Pieces as an R rated film

Bump

Spider-man.
At least it would have much more potential than what a movie can offer.

Actually... that would make a lot of sense

I think some superheroes work better in a show format than a movie. Like Daredevil. He doesn't fight big supervillains. He fights crime lords in these slow moving arcs that would turn to garbage in a movie that can only explain everything in about 30 minutes before they have to transition to action. I'd definitely watch a spiderman live action series.

Also, Spawn would make for a great series. I was going to say blade but they already made a shitshow of that. I blame spike.

Also fantastic 4

All superheroes have the potential to be that, the difference is that Miller's contribution to Daredevil has been more respected by the publisher than his work for other companies.

True but then you have people like Alan Moore who hate studios so much they don't even try to help their own works when they're being adapted. If he actually worked with people I think Watchmen would have been ten times better.

Also, Watchmen series would be way better than a movie.

original section 8

I thought Moon Knight, Punisher, Blade and Ghost Rider are the next wave of Netflix shows, after the Defenders?

Bump

They need to make a series that goes into depth about the joker, and fire asap Leto

there was a Spawn animated series that came out in 1998 and that was pretty great

I'm gonna say Cable, Nightcrawler, Magneto, Rorschach or Red Hood.

numales will never comprehend this

Fuck Face