Blacks are 13% but we should 50/50 on every movie

>Blacks are 13% but we should 50/50 on every movie

'murica

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/new-york-nonwhites-commit-92-of-violent-crime/
youtube.com/watch?v=P43WZd611WA
mpaa.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/MPAA-Theatrical-Market-Statistics-2014.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My town barely has black people, but plenty of spics.

>Still barely any spics in movies

They're basing it off of the percentage of violent crimes each race commits.

Slowly people are realizing that the media will be up your ass for anything so you may as well do your own shit and ignore them.

Movies that tick all the social justice boxes don't do well because a well told story is a lot better than some kind of weird social message.

Hispanics are actually now the largest minority group in America

>minorities being pissed about white people dominating every film role has been childish since films began

>white people being pissed about more minorities appearing in films is sensible now

Blacks aren't the enemy. Ignore this b8.

You mean convictions.

The one 'crime' where we can investigate which demographics commit it compared to which demographics are convicted for it, prohibition, shows us that black people are convicted out of all proportion to how much they break the law of prohibition.

Horseshoe theory is real

Is there a black character in the original source material or is everyone just getting pissy over nothing?

>its a movie about black bad guy coming to harm a bunch of white kids

I think tim is pretty based for not towing the SJW line but I can't help but feel a movie about the power of diversity should have been more diverse.

>mfw we fly under the radar even with Trump comments thanks to all blacks chimping out 24/7
Where the white women at.

Why are niggers such violent apes, Cred Forums?

Not true

ha!

>every movie should have every race or it be raciss
Jesus fucking christ just nuke the fuck out of this shithole, if Hillary wins I will personally hunt the fucking retard that wrote this article and brutally murder her

hmmmm maybe women and niggers should make movies themselves instead of complaining about old white men not pandering to them

What is not true?

Black people use illegal drugs in the same numbers as white people. But black people are convicted for breaching prohibition many times more than white people.

Then you have to agree not to be butthurt when they play at regular cinemas.

he is our guy

Let's be real.

Black people don't like Edward Scissorhands, or the Nightmare Before Christmas, or Beetlejuice, or any other kind of movie that Tim Burton makes.

>Then you have to agree not to be butthurt when they play at regular cinemas.
...Why exactly would I be butthurt about that?

Let's be real. Blacks aren't the ones complaining about this.

good post

>Whenever Black people aren't on screen, everyone should be asking, "Where's the Black People?"

Can someone give me the gist of Burton's response? I don't want to visit any of these shitty fucking 'news' websites.

You're butthurt about minority characters in regular films, why wouldn't you be butthurt about minority films in regular cinemas?

Shouldn't they have their own cinemas?

Oh it was a strawman.

Not that guy, but please google "strawman argument" and learn what it is.

>true diversity comes from people who look different

ok

>'murica

Tell me if I'm wrong but didn't the yurobongs make Hermione a fucking nigger? Isn't the mayor of London a Muslim terrorist?

>look, other countries have problems, stop pointing out how we have the worst problems!!!!
lol

wew.

underrated

>stop pointing out how we have the worst problems!!!!

But we don't. Last I checked America didn't have ten million Syrians washing up on it's shores you yurocuck faggot. Go get ran over by a truck.

>this unironic anger
lmao, your 50% non-white country is doomed and you don't even realise it.

I agree, Hollywood's bias against hiring women and POC's as directors and producers is problematic and needs to be addressed.

>Y-Y-YOU MAD!

We might be doomed but you're already dead. ;^)

you probably see more shitskins in a day than I see in a year, go prep jamal.

How about picking up a camera and making your own film if Hollywood is so horribly sexist and racist?

Keep moving those goalposts you future victim of terrorism. Can't wait to laugh at you dying on the news.

Last I checked my country has about the same amount of muslims (1%) as America. The difference is that we don't have 40% of spics and niggers.

You shouldn't play with karma like that, you're more likely to get shot by a dindu or a cop tomorrow.

It's not minorities who write all these articles, it's other whites and Jews.

There's plenty of movies with black people and black people don't care if James Bond is white or other dumb shit SJWs complain about

Give it a year. ;^)

Considering I carry a pistol at all times let them try, I've been wanting to try a Mozambique drill on a live target for a few years now.

Victimization rate matches well with crime rate regarding violent offences by race

holy fuck the edge of this post lmao

if a cop or a dindu pulled a gun on you you'd probably shit yourself and die in the space of 5 seconds.

>Projecting

I'm not a coward who has to cry for help like every yuropean. You're welcome for those world war wins by the way.

Because actually diversity is differences in character, not arbitrary skin colour

There's no way you're old enough to post on this site.

>

They have, which is why they aren't arguing about the lack of diversity in indie movies.
C'mon, you gotta troll harder than that.

>more hispanics in murrica
>less hiscpanics than black in movies
>blacks throw hissy fit

So they're making the money without racist Hollywood taking their cut. I don't see the problem.

Why would he even answer a bait question like that?

>Black people use illegal drugs in the same numbers as white people. But black people are convicted for breaching prohibition many times more than white people.
are they the same drugs though?

The largest discrepancy between races in crime stats is not in drugs though, it's in murder and robbery.

I get that you claim that blacks are targeted with drugs, I think that's more of a reaction to the absurdly high violent crime rate though. Cops patrol in black neighborhoods because that's where the violent crime is

>"Nowadays, people are talking about it more," he says regarding film diversity. But "things either call for things, or they don’t. I remember back when I was a child watching The Brady Bunch and they started to get all politically correct. Like, OK, let’s have an Asian child and a black. I used to get more offended by that than just... I grew up watching blaxploitation movies, right? And I said, that’s great. I didn’t go like, OK, there should be more white people in these movies."

Based Burton

What a racist piece of shit. I hope he never works again.

ugh i literally can't even

>are they the same drugs though?

Yes.

>I get that you claim that blacks are targeted with drugs, I think that's more of a reaction to the absurdly high violent crime rate though. Cops patrol in black neighborhoods because that's where the violent crime is

Which is why prohibition laws are nonsense. They obligate decent police officers to be dicks, and they allow dicks in the police do what they like.

You guys know why Japan has such a low murder rate and high suicide rate, right?

He'll be apologizing on a talkshow just like Gary Oldman and Jonah Hill in no time.

>boohoo why can't I sell crack on the street corner without getting arrested for being dumb as shit

All your "point" says is that black people are exponentially dumber than other races at getting away with victimless crimes, and unless you have some proof of fourth amendment violations(you don't) you might not want to base your entire argument on blacks being dumb as fuck.

>victimless crimes

Oxymoron.

White people have been in so many films all together, that they should be banned until PoC can catch up.

White people can be in movies again in 2085

>You guys know why Japan has such a low murder rate and high suicide rate, right
Drugs are completely illegal?

They're just asking for the 13%. You know this but exaggeration has always been the reactionary's go to move.

This.

The most ridiculous shit, was when people started giving examples of Native American actors who "would be much more appropriate" than Johnny Depp to play the native ammerican sidekick in the Lone Ranger; and not a single one of the suggestions was even coming close to being from the same tribe as the character.
But hey, they're Indians right? That's all that matters! We're being progressive! It's not like some of these tribes historically like each other about as much as the groups in the British Isles.

I'm going to assume you're right the it's exactly the same between both races for the same drugs (even though it isn't).

Couldn't the discrepancy be because blacks are worse at covering their tracks? This can be back by the gap in IQ differences. How about because they on average have less money, they can't afford as good lawyers?

Do you just assume racism baselessly for everything?

>Which is why prohibition laws are nonsense.

Lmao I knew it, you're honestly advocating allowing niggers to sell each other crack rocks with no repercussions

What's it like having no interactions with niggers in real life yet arguing their merits online.

You look like a naive fool.

how come no one throws a shit fit when woody allen makes movies with all jews in it? or when scorcese makes a movie all italians? or spike lee's all black movies?

There were white people in Blaxplotation movies though.
What is he talking about with the Brady Bunch.

No, they record unsolved murders as suicides.

It's pretty close. The only race that differs is Asian, which is lower by something like 5%. White people use the most by about 2%.

The discrepancy is found when we can examine guilt independently from conviction. If you search people, you will find drugs. If you choose to search black people, you will find drugs on them.

>Lmao I knew it, you're honestly advocating allowing niggers to sell each other crack rocks with no repercussions

That's exactly what I said. You're smart.

Not prohibiting alcohol doesn't mean that "niggers are allowed to sell moonshine with no repercussions" you fucking idiot.

Crack is not the same as cocaine, even if they are chemically identical. Crack is easier to produce and it's cheaper. Do you know who sponsored the bill to make crack sentences longer than cocaine? Charlie Rangel, the black senator from Harlem. He and other members of the Congressional Black Caucus wanted to end the crack epidemic that was destroying the black community and so they supported higher sentences for crack to discourage its spread.

>Which is why prohibition laws are nonsense. They obligate decent police officers to be dicks, and they allow dicks in the police do what they like.

I agree to a point. Heroin has no business being legal, that's a poison that is killing tens of thousands of Americans. Meth and coke should have reduced sentences and obviously marijuana should be legal. But there are two reasons why this affects blacks more than whites. One is that cops patrol in black neighborhoods more due to the higher overall crime rate and two is that blacks are just dumber. Call me racist if you want, I don't care, blacks in the US have an average IQ that is a full standard deviation below whites, so white druggies are just smarter and less likely to be caught.

>The discrepancy is found when we can examine guilt independently from conviction. If you search people, you will find drugs. If you choose to search black people, you will find drugs on them.
But why do you think they choose to search black people? In New York City, where Stop and Frisk was instituted, 90% of the gun crimes were committed by Black and Latino suspects.

newobserveronline.com/new-york-nonwhites-commit-92-of-violent-crime/

>"Where's the Black People?"

youtube.com/watch?v=P43WZd611WA

>Crack is easier to produce and it's cheaper.

Crack is cocaine. When you snort it it's called cocaine, when you smoke it it's called crack, or, ready-rock.

>Heroin has no business being legal, that's a poison that is killing tens of thousands of Americans.

We'll have to do without medicinal heroin too, or the ban will not work.

>But why do you think they choose to search black people? In New York City, where Stop and Frisk was instituted, 90% of the gun crimes were committed by Black and Latino suspects.

And if they aren't armed but have drugs on them, you think they're committing a real crime? Who is the victim?

all white characters in the book

>Crack is cocaine. When you snort it it's called cocaine, when you smoke it it's called crack, or, ready-rock.
But it's not the same in terms of cost and difficulty to produce/distribute.

>And if they aren't armed but have drugs on them, you think they're committing a real crime? Who is the victim?
Often times they aren't looking for drugs, they're looking for a gun, which is completely constitutional under Terry v. Ohio

john wayne playing genghis khan was stupid

adding a minority character just so there are more minorities is stupid

Cliches and politicization shit up movies whatever their form, you know it won't be quality if producers insist on it. I'm not going to pretend there is an exception here just because race is a touchy issue.

I want to be entertained after waiting an hour in the queue for the single male security checkpoint and paying the $10 privilege fee, I've already watched several diversity/disability/blabla awareness videos at work, why must it be plastered all over kino as well?

Cred Forums is a bunch of retards but I still know that they are at least being ironic about most the stuff they say

>all white characters in the book

That means the book is fucked up too.

>Often times they aren't looking for drugs, they're looking for a gun, which is completely constitutional under Terry v. Ohio

And then they're arrested for having drugs on their person.

It's perfectly reasonable to prevent private citizens from having guns, but they have a right to use whatever drugs they want.

They want their inclusion in film to match their murder rate.

If you visit the board and watch the circle jerking you can tell they're completely serious. The average IQ on Cred Forums is 30-50.

>Cred Forums is serious
tourist detected

>It's perfectly reasonable to prevent private citizens from having guns
This is sarcasm right?

I was agreeing with user, who seems to be in favor of things like 'stop and frisk'.

why does Cred Forums think the "we're not retarded, we're just pretending" excuse works?

>tourist detected

I got news for you son. Your ironic racism hub turned into a much less ironic stormfront.

He isn't Stop feeding the troll.

They're ironically racist like X is ironically gullible.

Lol why? Not everywhere is riddled with black people.

damn really makes you think

If we stopped treating them like children, would they stop acting like children?

Nothing wrong with racism nigger

>tfw moving away from a city full of dindus to a town of 98% white people.

>If we stopped treating them like children, would they stop acting like children?
It's hard to tell. Before the government stepped in and destroyed the black community with marxism and welfare they were actually up on the upswing and a vibrant middle-class was starting to form. They committed a lot less crime as well, had a low divorce rate, low drug use, low children born out of wedlock. Basically the black community was doing just fine before the Demorats decided that wasn't good enough and turned them into the horrid beasts of burden we now have today.

Can the black community recover from decades of that? It's possible, but it would take years of hard work and convincing the newer generations that don't have to be murderous pieces of shit who think living on welfare their entire lives is the American dream.

>Monumentally Stupid
Articles titled like this are monumentally stupid. Any sane person would have agreed with his comments.
SJWs are finally getting called out by big name directors for being the racist cunts that they are.

The world is such a fucking joke atm, out of all the shit going on in the world people want to bitch about fucking diversity in a film.

>It's another tumblr brings up pol out of nowhere episode

So many repeats.

Shalom.

If in any real tangible way, having black people in this movie, helped black peoples lives then they would have a point.
But it doesn't. Do actual black people enjoy seeing this whiteknighting on their behalf anyways?

Protip: The people who get caught up in things like this (on both sides) are useless idiots. It's actually valuable to have things like this to distract them, because NOBODY needs them muddying up serious issues with their shite opinions.

And that's exactly what they'd do, if they didn't get their daily pat-on-the-back for writing a worthless "think-piece" about the casting of a children's film. They get to feel important while keeping their noses out of anything important

Okay, when has any black person had any interest in a Tim Burton movie?

Especially a Tim Burton movie based on some quirky Victorian style novel about children, something almost no black person would have ever even heard of.

The Motion Picture Association did a study, Latinos are THE most important moviegoing bloc in the industry.

Blacks don't have money, whites download everything. Look at every successful movie this year: Superheroes and cartoons.

mpaa.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/MPAA-Theatrical-Market-Statistics-2014.pdf

If you want MONEY DOMESTICALLY, you pander to Latinos. Foreign belongs to China.

So has anybody actually watch this film to see if its decent, or is it just the same ol hackery burton shit that's getting buzz because of 'muh diversity'

Plenty of black people like Tim Burton.

Black people like Victorian novels about children too I'm sure.

it's a non-issue.

Stop being ugly.

Vote Trump.

Both sides of the political spectrum have buried themselves in echo chambers and spent years just demonizing the fuck out of the other side, so now we have a whole bunch of overzealous fanatics thinking they're fighting some Great Enemy that's threatening society and think anyone who even appears to disagree with them on any issue has been irreversibly corrupted by that Enemy and must be destroyed.

And it just keeps getting fucking worse.

Well the difference is that Cred Forums has evidence for what they say. There are shills trying to collapse Cred Forums. There are A LOT OF JEWS in Hollywood, Industry, Social Movements, Business, Banks, and Governments trying to push agendas left and right. Degeneracy is real, look at the black community or "Black-free" cities, states, and towns. I'll give you "muh rope day" and "Palestine" though.

Just went and saw this.

1. Theatre was full of children, who were shitting themselves at the creepy ass monster.

2. Eva Green really needs to be sodomized.

3. The only black guy is an evil slapstick retard whos gums LEGITIMATLY flap in the wind.