OK, I hhave a huge problem with this...

OK, I hhave a huge problem with this. I am 3 episodes in and I just can't adjust myself to the fact that this show plays in the the same universe as Daredevil and Jessica Jones.There's just no way. Everybody acts like a character in a blacksploiitationmovie who knows he's in a blacksploitation movie. It just does not fit,

>love the music though

Is he a better character then Jessica Jones though? I found her nearly insufferable and David tenant was the only reason I watched the rest. She was just so depressing constantly

Seems like the secondaray characters in marve'snetflix series are alwsxs more interesting.

Matt Murdock < Fisk
Matt Murdock < Castle
Matt Murdock < Karen
Matt Murdock < Elektra
Matt Murdock < Stick
Matt Murdock < Foggy

>Matt Murdock < Karen
>Matt Murdock < Elektra
>Matt Murdock < Foggy
Retardedly wrong

He's alright. His insistence on randomly choosing to do nothing sometimes is annoying but he didn't piss me off like Jessica who had no self awareness of her actions.

Cottonmouth really steals the show early on though.

Her beautiful ass though

>karen
>elektra
>foggy
you can't be serious

How can you have tension in an action scene when the hero is literally invincible?

>can't even greentext properly

kys

we have a new titcow and her name is misty knight

>Matt Murdock < Castle

>two black guys steal 1m from crime lord
>get 500k each
>one goes to the strip club
>one hides out in a hotel room
>neither decide to leave town

ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME

Because he's just a man who has "bulletproof skin" and doesn't know the nature of his supernatural abilities, and doesn't know the extent of them. Superhero story arcs usually involve the hero throwing themselves into increasingly dangerous confrontations that increasingly put their abilities to the test. So there's always the tension in the question of the hero, with all their abilities and capacities, will be able to survive and succeed through integrity of will and all that good stuff.

>Marvel
>Leaving New York
lol

There's barely any action in it.

Is this a fucken joke.

>tfw when I like Matt more than all of these characters.

He can still be arrested, he can still be hunted by the cops, his friends can still be hurt. He's a big fish in a small pond but if he starts doing edgemaster stuff Iron Man or Thor could show up and hammer him into the ground or the military could park a tank on his back.

They are young, stupid, and have probably never been out of their home neighborhood. Smarter men would have had a plan set up for escape but they weren't smart.

still though they know they ripped off a crazy crime lord and they dont decide to leave new york i just find that to be lazy writing

I take it you've never known an idiot teenager. Stupid people do things all the time without thinking them through. I have a nephew in an insane asylum because he thought smoking some weird weed was the greatest idea in the world.

Thats how it was in the comics too. He is an actual blacksploitation comic superhero and thats how he was when introduced too. All comic shared universes are inconsistent in tone, and if they weren't there would be only more people saying how "safe" it is and how they're unwilling to try anything new.

Its more of a drama than action show. Simple as that.

Just means they need bigger guns, he's only ever really been shot by things like 9mm rounds

Also this is the same place that was the scene of a battle between the HULK and the Abomination. You think that would be brought up a lot.

I dont understand why that would consistently be a relevant topic of conversation in every day life. It doesn't effect them at all any more and after aliens and various other super villains its not an earth shattering special event anymore.

I'm 7 eps in and it's eye rollingly bad. every single actor is fucking horrible and the plot is so.... uneventful. i think this is even worse than jessica jones. at least JJ had david tennant and he was entertaining. this has fucking nothing. the female black cop is probably the worst actress in the show, fucking horrendous.

also its really annoying how these marvel shows keep using rosario dawson to tie them all together. she must be the cheapest out of all the other actors and actresses from the other shows to hire for a small side role.

the only nice things so far were the wire actors. was really cool seeing kima again, and she's still playing a cop. the blind guy that omar knew (benny or bucky? i forget his name) was also in it for a short scene too. plus burrell as pop.

shit/10

Because it's a local thing. If two monsters had a fight on your streets, that should easily become a part of your community history and lore.

Since the alien invasion was contained below central park, it's their only weird shit they've got.

I'm bothered by this post.

>It just does not fit,

naw it fits

Foggy is the worst character in the series and my favorite character in the comics

This is probably one of the worst post I have ever seen in my life. How can you be so wrong?

Marvel Netflix Universe was a mistake

>it's capeshit for people that are ashamed to like capeshit

Punisher and Jessica Jones are cool tho