Blair Witch Series Theorys

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blair_Witch_(video_game_series)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the first movie gives you nothing, so everything is possible
>the game boy game (?) gave the time travel theory
>the new movie cements a time distortion theory and that there is a literal witch that can make you hear things
>book of shadows maybe shows the influence of the witch

That what i believe too but what the hell was that thing chasing the in the newest movie because the writer said "You don't see the witch onscreen, that's someone else!"

Time distortion was a thing in the original. It was just very subtle.

I have this theory that the new movie sucked massive cocks but it isn't confirmed yet.

This is the only acceptable theory

It was probably that woman who was accused of being a witch, and her arms and shit stretched out. So not the witch, but someone accused of being her. I wonder if Rustin Parr shows up in the next one.

Game Boy Game?

>The Witch is an Alien entity hence why there are flashing lights at the end of Blair Witch 2 which is from a UFO

I have a theory that there's only one Blair Witch movie, and all other supposed reportings can be simply described as swamp gas, and a weather balloon respectively.

I like the theory that the guy who turned was bait and the witch would kill people off screen. Haven't seen this movie but the theory really cemented the creeps for me.

My bad, it was a trilogy of PC games, the first of which you played an investigator in the 40s looking into the Rustin Parr crimes. IIRC you run into heather or one of those three from the first movie in the house, so it led some to start talking about time distortion. The Wingard definitely saw that theory before making the newest movie.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blair_Witch_(video_game_series)

it's confirmed

>Theorys
American Education

>the next one

You're an optimistic one aren't ya

>poor indie film makers make a found footage movie
>no sequals in mind it was meant to be a stand alone film about kids lost in the woods
>sequel meant to show the affect the movie had on culture at the time
>butchered by studio
>newest film yet another found footage jumpscare filled piece of shit.
>bunch of children on reddit still trying to figure out what actually happened
the first movie was a decent found footage horror flick before the genre was saturated, and it left enough up to the imagination that it kept people happy for years to come.
The other 2 are just cash grabs by studios to make money.

There was literally no jumpscares

I liked it better than the original. By no means do I consider the original to be great, but it had some interesting ideas that I thought were a little more well executed in the new one. Are either of them Oscar worthy? No, I was just more entertained by 2016 version.

are you autistic?

you must be the target demographic for the film then.
Edgy 16 year olds that think shit constantly jumping out at the camera is horror.

I personally still think they got lost in the woods because of Mike, and then because of lack of food and just in general craziness Josh went nuts and they died or killed each other. Eaten by animals later

my theory is that 'the blair witch project' is the only one which is canon. 'Blair Witch' is just a cashgrab.

Blair Witch and the new on are awful films.

Anyone who likes or discusses theories when the plot is deliberately made to be incoherent are complete retards.

Fucking trump supporters I swear.

Cred Forums Pass user since January 2016.

>constantly
There were like 2 fucking jumpscares.
>Sequel to the movie that literally started the found footage AND jump scare craze not having any
Not only were they well done in this but they were supplemented by other great things they did. I'm still not sold on stretch armstrong if it's not supposed to be the witch, but this shit was great and you're a fucking faggot for thinking otherwise.

>no interviews with townsfolk
Yeah, the new one sucks.
The special features on the original's DVD were better than the actual original movie anyway.

are you retarded? the first movie had like 1 jumpscare this new one has fucking dozens there is literally a scene in the movie where they have 3 in a row and one of the characters said oh my god stop doing that
they literally commentated on the bullshit they where pulling. Watch the fucking movies again idiot.