It's a [Russia is a bad guy] movie

It's a [Russia is a bad guy] movie

It's a [Russia is a good guy] movie

>no remastered MGS3
>no finished MGSV
>no goddamn SILENT HILLS

FUCK KONAMI FUCK YOU FOR REMINDING ME FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK.

It's a [the US is the bad guy] video game franchise

>It's a Cred Forumseddit needs to get the fuck back to their containment board thread

No, its a Volgin is a bad guy movie.

I mean half the point of MGS3 is that the East and West are just different sides of the same coin, and that perspective is everything. I like to think that EVA was actually telling Jack the truth when he asked her why she defected, and that whole conversation is like the thesis statement of MGS3.

Volgin nuked his own troops, he's a scumbag either way.

> will never get an HD fox engine remake of snake eater full of sexy sadist volgin

can you not trigger me about vidya when i'm not even on Cred Forums goddamn

>mfw we will never have East German or South African villains again

Metal Gear Survive is gonna be the shit yo. I've already pre-ordered the collector's edition and you should all do the same.

>never will have british imperialism is the biggest threat to the america and the whole world again

Yeah, that much is made abundantly clear. The phone conversation between Johnson and Khrushchev is indication enough.

It's a [Cred Forums poster posting on Cred Forums] thread

copy that

HEEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO REDDIT!!!!!!

Nice post, reddit.
You can go back anytime now.

t. reddit

It's a [Russia is both a good guy and a bad guy] movie

Thanks for confirming you are a redditor.
Nice job.
go back.

>Post-Kojima MGS
Kill yourself

now that that hack is out Metal Gear can finally be great again

>reddit calling others reddit
its you who must return

but " IT IS" a movie.

I wouldn't know how since I've never been there but it's obvious you are.
I been on Cred Forums before you even got out of highschool, memester.

Remember that brief time in history that it felt like the whole world was connected and even Africa was just another place where people had lives like us? At least now the world is less racist.

>no remastered MGS3
2011 called, says you're a faggot

>The world used to be whole. But with the end of the Second World War, the Philosophers began to fight amongst themselves and the world was torn apart. The Cobras, my comrades who trained and fought alongside me, were torn apart as well. The foibles of politics and
the march of time can turn friends into enemies just as easily as the wind changes. Ridiculous, isn't it? Yesterday's ally becomes today's opposition. And this Cold War? Think back...
>When I was leading the Cobras, America and Russia were fighting together. Now consider whether America and Russia will still be enemies in the 21st century. Somehow, I doubt it. Enemies change along with the times, and the flow of the ages. And we soldiers are forced to play along. I didn't raise you and shape you into the man you are today just so we could face each other in battle. A soldier's skills aren't meant to be used to hurt friends. So then what is an enemy? Is there such thing as an absolute timeless enemy? There is no such thing and never has been. And the
reason is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms. The world must be made whole again. The Philosophers must be reunited. I will devote my skills to that purpose. And with the Colonel's money, I will achieve that end. Just as I once created the Cobras. They are my family. I may no longer be able to bear children but I still have a family.

What did she mean by this?

She never took a modern history course