Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8tIM4aj3cBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

was gonna make a drag queen hodor thread

Bran

in 4 kaimee

So is Val going to make it on the show?

Pedo's aren't honorable.

That would have been a great Halloween costume.

If you were stuck on a deserted island with one character, not including Bran, the Children or Bloodraven, who would you pick and why?

>So is Val going to make it on the show?

No, gotta keep Jon's love interests down to family and chicks who remind him of family

I asked for Stannis thread but yeah Ned thread is cool

>ywn have filthy sex with the girl next to Sophie

Yeah we wouldn't want all the "muh incest" nerds on reddit to think the current climate of tentative social tolerance for their degeneracy is all over.

Qyburn desu

But why?

why cant i pick those three

He's smart so he might find a way to get us out or at least to increase our chances for survival and development of technology, he's not spiteful or hard to get along with, and he can teach me a lot and tell me stories while we're stuck. It'd be comfy as fuck.

>tfw qyburn will never be your grandfather

1st for Isildur.

Brienne. She has survival skills, she won't try to kill you to save herself like other characters would, and as long as you were nice to her she'd warm up to you in a week. Pic related. Pod still lives.

>Brienne

My lad

Asha. We'll build a boat, she knows how to sail. Plus she seems like fun and a bit of a bad ass.

Or Theon pre-Reek because he's an experienced hunter, and Theon was the sort who is desperate for praise so he'd be easily motivated. In the book he was also supposed to be a 10/10 pretty boy who's skilled in bed. Got to stay entertained.

Both are nobility but with pirate connections, which would come in handy as pirates occasionally stop at deserted islands for natural resources. They both are familiar with living on the coast and with sea fairing.

Good answer.

He seems like a fun guy

Show Podrick or Oberyn so i can eventually have sex with them

>gwen a cute.
Her BF IRL is /fa/ AF.

But she'd stab you while sweet talking you unless you beat her to it. At least with Brienne she'd bitch for a moment, perhaps even stand up fully nude in her bath, and give you a stare to tell you that you just crossed the line.

Asha's not a bad answer if she loves you.

Based Oscar. You just know he did.

Honorable post.

You need professional help.

How do we get them to include a Podrick nude scene in the show

>says the guy who got buttraped by his uncle as a little kid

Seek therapy instead of bothering us with your stupidity and trauma.

top quality post

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

Which cast members secretly hate each other?
Pic related.

Have him in the middle of bathing when Brienne gets into an emergency so he has to come running without clothes.

They get to live, but as social outcasts. The 5'11er are the ones who will push the 5'10ers into the ovens.

They're great friends and got a tattoo together, they'd only hate each other if there was a guy they both liked, like Kit

How do we send this idea to D&D

Good thread so far.

I wish you all good fortune in the threads to come.

seems weird

You need to talk to a professional before you act out again. Or post again. I'm sure that posting here is one of the few things that's keeping you from falling apart, and telling yourself that the problem is actually others is part of your coping mechanism. The problem is you. Seek help.

No way. They're bestie's.

Has he made an appearance on the show?

Branfags are without honor.

I'll be her cunny slave, whatever she wants. lol

Whatever happened to the Sweetrobin fag? Did he died of AIDS?

Your best bet is to probably find out where on the net the most established Pod fan base is, engage them, and repeatedly shitpost stories with that scenario. Eventually it get's popular and all the fanboys/girls finally start mass contacting D&D in some way shape or form.

>Her BF IRL is /fa/ AF.

I just looked it up, you're not wrong

>tfw you won't climb up her leg and lick her cunny juice

haha wouldn't it be funny if podrick had a scene where he pleasured himself unsimulated for 15 minutes
that would be so funny hahahahah

D&D would totally do it. They gave us a close up of a warty cock, so I don't see why we can't have 15 minutes of uninterrupted self pleasure. It would be more entertaining than Danny and her garbage dragons.

You two do realize that Pod, on the show and as we're discussing, is older than the age of consent right?

mfw the pedos are now podfagging

would you please shut up

yes i do realize that
it would be really funny though is all im saying haha

>I wish you all good fortune in the threads to come.

Famous last words

Isaac is above the age of consent, too. What's your point?

Just don't reply to him, he was buttraped as a child and now sees pedos everywhere

Hard truths are tough to take, aren't they?

I didn't forget about you, user.

What will Davos' last words be?

All rise for the King in the North.

>Davos' last words be?

AHHHHHHHHH MELLY RESURRECT ME

Nice

>what is shitposting

nigga, no one actually likes pod or wants to see his huge cock.

Isaac is a talented actor with great potential in his future. Branfags here, though, are pedophiles that post pics of young boys, and act as if that's normal. That's my point. They need help and shouldn't find an online sanctuary in /got/.

>get told we don't care about isaac sexually
>LALAHALALALALAL I CAN'T HEAER YOU YOU'RE ALL PEDOS ALALLALAA WHHAAAAAA

Kill yourself buddy

I would have also accepted "Swiggity Swooty. Melly let me come for that booty."

This thread also shows why we hate bran posters.

are you done

more set leaks when

Fag.

Now I'm done.

Cause warging and magic is too OP

and to cut down on branposting

I'll not ever suggest that you kill yourself, but you do need help pedofag. You stop posting little boys and fagging up comfy /got/ threads, and I'll stop.

Isn't Dany going to marry Robyn anyway?

cry more butthurt faggot

I'm a Branfag and have no interest in young boys. I think current Isaac is best Isaac. Just so happens, there are fewer pictures of current Isaac. We used to post them all the time, and you still bitched.

are you done

how is warging and magic supposed to help get me off the island though

Fag.

Now I'm done.

Don't bother he's too retarded to form new ideas

until you reply to my post twice again

The solution is simple. Bran need's another thread separate from /got/.

are you done

I hate Branpedoes, but you are just as insufferable. Simply discussing Pod and Bran is not faggotry. Posting about how A CUTE Ban is is definitely faggotry. Learn the difference.

young catelyn

see

And then /got/ will die, same as it does every time there are no Branbros. We've discussed it before, we've seen it happen before.

young robb

spotted the /qa/ fag

I know tempers are running high, but can we please try to stay on topic, fellas? How will Bran the Based save Westeros from the army of rapists, sellswords and dragons currently sailing their way?

No it won't. Exactly the opposite. /got/ has lasted quite a few (really comfy) thread without pedos.

discuss something else then you stupid fucking autistic idiot

This is true. We kicked out Branfags, CIAsa fags, and Jonsa fags, but /got/ suffered because it wasn't being bumped.

>“When Martin was between Hollywood projects in the summer of 1991, he started writing a new science fiction novel called Avalon. After three chapters, he had a vivid idea of a boy seeing a man’s beheading and finding direwolves in the snow, which would eventually become the first non-prologue chapter of A Game of Thrones.”

Bran is literally the original protagonist of ASOIAF.

By warging Dany's dragons and using them against her and the white walkers, bringing peace to the realm.

Warging gets you animals as free labor, easy food or quick way to find out where you are, how far from people, etc.

And greenseer lets you get messages to people

Karl Tanner of Gin Alley vs. Ser Barristan Selmy

???

Will do. But will also start GoT related threads outside of /got/ generals to avoid degenerates.

Is it ever discussed in the show which of Qyburn's experiments were too bold and led to him losing his chain?

Jamie when he had both hands.
>Train me to be as good as Arthur Dayne
>Survive until we become bros and I get can in on that Lannister wealth

Pretty much any knight is going to have survival skills so it doesnt really matter who you pick in terms of raw survival

>Warging
>Have Bran warg into turtles
>Tie a bunch of them together with ropes made from back hair
>Raft off the island real cozy, coach

>COF
>Have them make white animals(real talk, there's white horses so there can be white anything)
>They make everything all cold and shit
>Water freezes over
>Walk off the island real cozy, coach

>BR
>You'd be fucked since he can't do shit for shit

>But will also start GoT related threads outside of /got/ generals

and they'll get pruned because keeping it contained is the point of this general dipshit

>>You'd be fucked since he can't do shit for shit

He can make ravens talk. So all you need for him to do is warg a bird and send it away and make it say that you are trapped.

/maisie/

coffee and cigarettes edition

First character, best character. Will probably have the final non-epilogue chapter as well, if the fat man lives.

>Implying anyone would trust a talking raven
It us as if you WANT to be trapped on the island with an old useless pedo.

I'm hoping the "bittersweet ending" we get is Bran cleansing the world by killing everyone and just starting over as a living god.

>post yfw the rightful king would never approve of degeneracy

>being with Jaime
>after what he did to Alton

Jon keeps his eyes closed and imagines Ygritte in the throes of death as he methodically pumps his tiny little pecker into his cousin's ginger naughty box. Sansa has a pained, disgusted look on her face which only makes Petyr harder, as he watches through the keyhole. As Jon reaches his bastardly climax, Sansa realizes that once the bastard has filled her with his dirty seed, she will have fulfilled her purpose of being a breeding machine and secured her place as top whore in the north. EUUUUURR HUR HUUUUGHH Jon grunts as Sansa's dry cunt gobbles up his globby bastard cum. Peytr's eyes widen and his body shakes with both pleasure and shame as he spills his own lowly load onto the cold stone of Winterfell. Bran awakens with a jolt. The flash of visions are still fresh in his mind and his cock in straining painfully into Meera's sleeping backside.

What's the point of living out the rest of my life on a romantic tropical paradise with anyone but Bran? Your question sucks. I pick death.

maisie no don't do that that's unhealthy

All hail,

Dinneris of House Targaryam.

First of Her Name.

McNuggetborn,

Mother of Hotwings,

Queen of the Love 'Andals and the First Frying Pan,

Queen of Oreos and Westerdoritos,

The Unburnt,

Calorisi of the Great Grass Brasserie,

Breaker of Scales,

Leader of The UnMcFlurried,

Rescuer of Slaves and the Hamburglar,

Leader of the Hotdogthraki.

Is this real? That kid looks nothing like Robb. He looks even less like Robb than Nowitenz looked like Ned.

I'm okay with that

>tfw no high test dragon mother gf

;_;

That's actually bretty gud.

>Nowitenz
Neil Patrick Harris did an okay job as a younger Ned

zozzle

>Dinneris
>McNuggetborn

Don't worry bruh. When all that smoke and caffeine messes up her face up, she can pick a new one. Hopefully a better one desu senpai.

Maisie is a qt!!!
No bully Maisie!!!

It was for a role. Nice try. She is already qt.

Question: If Jon is King in the North, are Bran, Salsa and Arya Prince and Princesses respectively? When Rob was crowned, people started referring to Bran as Prince, but Jon still isn't a Stark, no matter way you slice it. How does that work now?

>Dinneris
Top snek

I think they would still be considered Princes and Princesses. It'll never come up on the show though because it would confuse the average viewer.

go on

>cat wielding a sword
>ever

No. It's either a new redhead love interest for Jon or D&D aren't even pretending to care anymore and Sansa's now a badass swordsman

thats just a dickbelt, stupid

It runs in the family

>he doesn't see the sword pommel

Get your eyes checked.

And that's the master of arms for the show putting on the dick belt

hes still the ultimate protagonist

>Dany gets to westeros
>brokers a marriage with Jon
>finds him hot
>Bran comes back
>R+L=J
>Bran becomes King
>Dany has to marry the cripple for the alliance

Rate THIS

Jon is only king based on the idea that Bran is dead. The show conveniently left out the fact that Jon knows otherwise, but still, Bran is believed to be dead or lost forever. Since Bran is alive he is actually king, not Jon.

Sansa and Arya would be princesses, yes.

This needs to be updated since there was also a picture of Bran smoking.

didnt HBO release a graphic or something listing the other three as prince and princesses

anything involving dany aside from death is an automatic 0/10

Upboated. The mother of danishes will remain untouched. You know. cause Bran's penis doesn't work.

>In the books he tried to get Robert to ban brothels.
Mannis was a purist.

I mean, I'm not trying to open up that can of worms. I'm just going under the assumption that Jon is King at the moment, granted I don't know that when Bran gets back the crown will pass to him considering they already skipped over Sansa in terms of the common succession laws. I doubt that Bran will be interested in contesting it right away when he gets back, they've got bigger things to worry about, but yes, Winterfell should be his by right.

Would you take a ride on the tripod?

>starts the season dead
>becomes king by the end
>will become just another bastard when Bran gets back

C U C K E D

>Mannis was a purist
>Put a shadow monster in a woman other than his waifu
You keep believing that famalam.

too ugly

I doubt Bran is going to press his claim when there are more important matters coming. The show is running on too little time to touch on succession matters.

If Bran were to come back the crown would go to him, though there would probably be a fight over it, assuming Jon wanted to keep power (though he doesn't seem to). Sansa would be a princess but she's basically out of the line of succession unless both Jon and Bran die without heirs.

Smoking is inexplicably big in the acting community and always has been. It's starting to go away now, especially in LA where people are ridiculously health conscious, but it used to be that if you were an actor, you were a smoker. Not sure why. I'd say it had to do with staying thin, but it was always most prevalent in New York, and actors here aren't quite as image conscious. I guess it's honestly a peer pressure scenario. All the great acting teachers smoked. You would never see Uta Hagen, Lee Strasberg, Stella Adler or Sanford Meisner (right up until the good old trach ring) without a cigarette. Maybe it just looks cool.

>there would probably be a fight over it
And that's the thing. I don't think either Jon or Bran would have any interest in fighting at this point. They both know better than anyone what is about to happen with the White Walkers. Granted, Littlefinger will almost certainly inject some instability.

It helps people stay thin and relax, it's a remarkably stupid habit to have for an actor but it does make sense.

How large will the idiot ball Bran's holding be when he doesn't bother to look into Littlefinger's past when the dude's obviously gonna be starting shit between him, Jon and Sansa?

>Jon is only king based on the idea that Bran is dead. The show conveniently left out the fact that Jon knows otherwise
>TFW Catelyn's fears were right all along and Jon stole her children's birthright

desu it's only her fault

Eh jon became king too soon theres no way he's king by the end

same with dany

Viserys was such a good brother, making sure she was nice and thicc for her husband.
Plenty of cushion for the pushin' with the good Khal Drogo.

Here's to hoping her resurrection will give her the chance to get rid of Jon the way she always wanted to.

Agree about Daenerys. I think she'll be dead by the end. Same with all the Starks. I think Jon will survive, though.

>Bran's penis doesn't work.
is this canon?

jon and dany are literally two sides of the same coin. if one dies in some heroic cliche sacrifice they both do. neither one is more special than the other. in before that one idiot brings up aragorn

Likely but unconfirmed.

However it also doesn't include the possibility of someone just milking his prostate.

No, it's a meme.

I don't think they're two sides of the same coin, the Starks and Targaryens are two sides of the same coin. Jon is what's in the middle. Honestly I expect that if the Targaryens are all wiped out, the Starks will be as well.

Ned says he'll never father children but it's not a certainty.
Would they even know about that
How advanced is the science of prostates in Westeros?

>The show conveniently left out the fact that Jon knows otherwise

But Jon doesn't know that Bran is alive.

>TFW Catelyn's fears were right all along and Jon stole her children's birthright

Catelyn was a cunt to Jon. When Rob legitimized Jon in order to protect the family she bitched because MHU HUSBANDS SON!.

>But Jon doesn't know that Bran is alive.

He does and I'm pretty sure Theon told Sansa as well.

no. As far as character importance, theyre the same. jon is not the special snowflake of the series. jesus christ, showfags. jon and dany are equally important characters and there is no universe in which jon will come out on top of everything and dany will just be dead. the r+l=j thing is literally not as important as jonautists think it is. do you want to know grrm's original point of that reveal? to make jon/arya less gross. hes not "the" song of ice and fire, he's not the singular main character of the series, and he's not going to have a fate different than daenerys.

>How advanced is the science of prostates in Westeros?
I bet this nigga right here knows.

>science of prostates

theres gay people in westeros i think they can figure that out just a hunch though

I like Daenerys better than Jon but I still think she'll die

Based

they either both die or they both rule. theres no in between.

>there is no universe in which jon will come out on top of everything and dany will just be dead.

Why wouldn't there be?

Dany's got House of the Undying visions as a death flag and Jon's died the once, having him die a second time is pretty retarded even if he does sacrifice himself.

Friendly reminder that frogfaggotry is the only acceptable form of faggotry.
Branpedos and Jonsa fags BTFO

I imagine you'll be upset when Bran warg-rapes her and then kills her.

There's no society that tolerates pedos. Incest is more tolerated than murder for example but no where do the sane tolerate pedos.

Congratulations on making this the 1000th thread since the end of season four that mentions "milking" bran. It is also the 1157th thread where his penis is mentioned.

>show with kangz n shit
>every other actor is a brit
>manage to still miss out this goddess

seriously, let me do the casting

There were rumours that Maisie is jealous of Sophie, but i doubt they hate each other.

This desu famalama. I want to fug Bran's totally legal bussy.

girl you put the ass in asshai

Same. He's cute as fuck now.

girl you thicker than a bowl of flea bottom brown

You're free to start you own thread about it.

Cat is literally at fault for that ever happening to begin with.

If they bother resing her on the show I would only hope it's for her to ether come to terms with her folly or suffer more for it.

Yes Theon did.

>oscar Isaac

still the only man I'd go sloppy gay for

Jon's also gonna steal the daughter she loved the most

I think Sansa's going to die before Jon gets to dick her.

What if it's in fact young Lysa

She was supposed to be a hot little piece of ass before life hit her like a ton of pig shit

That's actually not true. There are some insular tribal societies that incorporate it into their traditions.

the pic related isn't a hot little piece of ass tho

We did it /got/!

No, I'm pretty sure that's Cersei for fucking her brother for 16 years.
It was pretty stupid for Cat to trust Littlenigger though.

Same. I'm as straight as they come, but if Oscar asked me fot it, I'd give him the sloppiest, filthiest, spittiest rimjob he's ever had. I'd go lips deep and suck his ass juices.

she's def. a butterface. That body is rockin

Can Jon dick her while she dies? Or kills her while fucking her?

Seems like a fair compromise

That works too. Especially if we get to see Sophie's tits.

>I'm a Soapyfag and I'd be OK with this.
Sansa is largely annoying at this point.

Hoster's daughters were supposed to be QTs as well though. Even though Lysa showed no sign of it in the show.

Exactly. I think theres a good chance she'll get backstabbed by either Jon or Littlefinger. Or she'll get killed by Arya for some reason.

hnnnn

youtu.be/8tIM4aj3cBE

>sophie will never punt your nuts then cradle/comfort you

Maybe Arya is still salty about Salsa lying to the King just to get in Joffrey's pants.

>Jon
>backstabbing

Nah, he'll execute her from the front

its lyanna mormont after the 5 year gap

>dyes her hair red for Jon's mommy fetish

FUND IT

That makes sense.

And seeing Sansa get hanged would make my dick diamonds due to my raging aspyxia fetish.

>jon hatefucks her until she becomes lady stoneheart

>Or she'll get killed by Arya for some reason

If not for Sansa turning on her family, maybe out of jealousy because Jon and Sansa have gotten close and Arya's no longer the special Stark in his life

You haven't read the books, have you?

Cat convinces Ned to accept Robert's offer and become his Hand.
Cat advocates for Sansa to be betrothed to Joffrey without getting to know him first, as a power play.
Cat handwaves Ned's reservations about the Lanisters as a grudge and advocates strengthening their ties.
Cat trusts her sister despite knowing fully well that she's unstable and unreliable.
Cat trusts Little Finger whom she had cruelly ostracized after having grown up with him because he's beneath her.
Cat wants her daughters to know nothing but manners and ladyhood for when she sells them off for political gain.
(This despite having been a tom boy herself and priding herself in her strong will and decisive action.)
Cat is cruel to both Jon and Theon, leaving Rob bereft of a brother who was strong and honorable, and helping to convince Theon he does not belong with the Starks.
Cat kidnaps Tyrion on an assumption of guilt with no evidence, causing insult to House Lanister and enraging a very dangerous Jamie. This leads directly to Ned's death.
Cat frees Jamie, a vital hostage for Rob, on the vain hope that the Lanisters will play fair and return her daughters when they no longer have to.

I think there was a little more, but I'm blanking. This bitch ether instigates, gives bad counsel, or acts against her own interests constantly and was never held responsible because Miss Stronk Tully plays the helpless victim when she does wrong.

Cercei was a terrible mother who did not reign in her crazy son, and is blinded by ambition. I do not, however, hold her assassination of King Robbert against her, and understand why her and her twin's love was so twisted. They are at least products of their upbringing and circumstance, where as Cat and Lyssa are just spoiled little delusional bitches who pretend at honor and duty despite their good upbringing. The biggest difference between Cercei and Catelyn is that Cercei played the game well and Cat did not.

She's not that petty. More likely they won't even recognize each other, with Sansa caught up in Little Finger's scheme and Aria being an assassin everyone thinks is dead.

That would make some amount of sense. I wonder if D&D will make Jon / Arya the endgame like GRRM originally planned.

Not really. Aria has a lot of narrative about trying to hold on to who she is and about being a wolf removed from her pack. It would not make sense for her to be so petty. Sansa was always the petty one.

Maybe Arya comes back, gets close to Jon, so Sansa tries to bully her, but Arya gets all stabby with her.

He really is.

>Theon he does not belong with the Starks.

Not that user, but that is a good mindset to have. Ned distanced himself from Theon too I believe. Theon has to remember that the second his dad rebels, his head's getting chopped off by Ned or Robb

will tormund be his new hodor?

>Cat advocates for Sansa to be betrothed to Joffrey without getting to know him first, as a power play.
Which would be normal for a woman of her station, and nobody would have expected Joff to be a complete fucking lunatic. But Sansa being queen would have been great for all of them.
>Cat handwaves Ned's reservations about the Lanisters as a grudge and advocates strengthening their ties.
It isn't a terrible idea to keep enemies close. This was not necessarily the case with Cat, mind you, but again, it's not stupid to keep the Lannisters on their side.
>Cat trusts her sister despite knowing fully well that she's unstable and unreliable.
She didn't know full well. She'd heard of it and saw some evidence of it, but it is also understandable that she still has some trust in her formerly reasonable and relatively normal sister. Having human flaws does not make her terrible.
>Cat trusts Little Finger whom she had cruelly ostracized after having grown up with him because he's beneath her.
She didn't cruelly ostracize him, she saw him as her brother.
>Cat wants her daughters to know nothing but manners and ladyhood for when she sells them off for political gain.
There is no real evidence of this and wanting well mannered children is completely reasonable and normal. And everyone in the nobility could be seen as "selling" their children for "political gain." That is not something unique to Cat.

tbc

I've read the first book and most of the second, so enough to know what you're talking about. I'm just saying that if Cersei did her duty to the king and had his children instead of fucking her brother, nothing bad would've happened. (Apart from the Tardgaryen dragonspawn across the sea storyline eventually coming into conflict)
And I don't think its fair to say that it was Cat's kidapping of the meme dwarf that caused Ned's death, he was doomed anyway. He probably should've taken Renly's offer, but he decided to trust Littlenigger, go to Joffrey and tell him that he's a bastard with no right to the throne.
Joffrey was so pissed off by that, that Ned didn't have a hope of living either way.
>I do not, however, hold her assassination of King Robbert against her
It was all her fault in the first place. She spends her whole life trying to clean up the mess she's made by letting her brother impregnate her.
I would agree with somewhat when you say that Cersei is a product of circumstance, but Lysa was in an unhappy marriage as well, she didn't run off to Riverrun and get Edmure to impregnate her.

Her being an assassin and going around killing people cruelly may make her relationship with Jon a lot colder and different, which then fuels jealousy with someone else who used to act cold to Jon being able to get close to him now and "stealing" him from her

I don't think so, the show hasn't been emphasizing their relationship that much. I don't ship it but even Jon/Sansa is more likely.

>(This despite having been a tom boy herself and priding herself in her strong will and decisive action.)
One can be a polite lady and still have strong will and the ability to make decisions, those are not mutually exclusive and we see several characters try to fit all those roles.
>Cat is cruel to both Jon and Theon, leaving Rob bereft of a brother who was strong and honorable, and helping to convince Theon he does not belong with the Starks.
She wasn't really cruel to Theon. And Theon's betrayal was not Cat's fault, it was him being an idiot.
>Cat kidnaps Tyrion on an assumption of guilt with no evidence, causing insult to House Lanister and enraging a very dangerous Jamie. This leads directly to Ned's death.
Taking someone to trial isn't really kidnapping and it wasn't really without evidence either. She had no control over Lysa's stupidity but her actions alone were relatively reasonable.

Cat was by no means a perfect character but the level of hate she gets is unwarranted (and in the end a pretty silly meme).

>butt
He is a qt. Only 2 years older than him, I would have him for sexual.
I also think Sophie and Maisie are qt and people need to n o b u l l y m a i s i e

I actually dont think either will happen (and would definitely prefer if Jon / Sansa doesnt).

I kind of want them to go with what Sophie said and make Sansa gay, although i dont know who would realistically be her girlfriend (Brienne?)

>she had cruelly ostracized after having grown up with him because he's beneath her.
I don't recall this ever happening. She had always thought of him as a little brother, and begged Brandon to spare his life. She knew he wanted to fucc her, but didn't really hold it against him. The only thing I can think of is when she recalls burning the letter he sent her after Brandon's death and not reading it, but I don't think that counts as ostracizing.

>I'm just saying that if Cersei did her duty to the king and had his children instead of fucking her brother, nothing bad would've happened.
This seems completely irrelevant. Cersei's grab at power and her murdering Robert could have happened even if her kids were his, and Ned/Stannis had no case against her even if it did come to that.

The point is Theon loved Rob as a brother, and despite his fear still had a better life at Winterfell than at Pyke. I think he would have been loyal had they not repeatedly spurned his efforts to do good by them. They gave him no other choice but to return his loyalty to his birth family and desperately court their acceptance. And then they had the nerve to call Theon a 'turncloak'.

God damn Theon gives me such feels.

i would watch this porno especially if it included sam just sitting there ignored with that dejected slightly awkward look on his face

>I kind of want them to go with what Sophie said and make Sansa gay,

Wtf? Why would you want that? Sophie's dumbass and tumblr wanting it is one thing, but why do you?

Agreed. Im 13 years older than Isaac but id still screw his brains out.

Id do Maisie as well. Bisexuality is the answer.[\spoiler]

I definitely don't want Jon/Sansa to happen. They grew up as brother and sister even if they weren't that close. Way, way too weird for a conservative place like Westeros to consider it for a political match - the only reasons the Targaryens got away with it was dragons to keep people from saying anything about it. Unpopular opinion but I'd be okay with Jon/Daenerys happening, but I think they wouldn't have some kind of deep, passionate love, it'd be all political.

I think it would have been an interesting route to take Sansa's character but it's kind of too late to go into that, but it would've been very interesting that she would be the perfect lady if not for the fact that she would be a lesbian.

>I think he would have been loyal had they not repeatedly spurned his efforts to do good by them.

But his loyalty won't stop them from chopping his head off if Balon rebels

>Cercei played the game well
NOPE

>Way, way too weird for a conservative place like Westeros to consider it for a political match
Forgot to also write Jon and Sansa would find it way too weird. They've only been away fro each other for like 4 years in universe.

kek

My biscum niggas

Who is the most based character in the show/books, /got/?
My vote is for Bobby Baratheon, the Great Stag King.
>Led a rebellion to overthrow the 300 year-old dynasty of the emo prince who tried to cuck him
>Killed Rhapegar Tardgaryen in single combat with a fucking hammer that most of westeros couldn't even lift of the ground
>6 and a half feet tall and "muscled like a maiden's fantasy" (ok when he was younger)
>Alpha as fuck and made whores fall in love with him even when he was old and fat
>made himself king just because he could
>crushed ironborn like the autistic babies that they are
>treated Lannisters like the human shit that they are

cersei is a tard its true

>My biscum niggas
we friends now
friends who make out and stuff

>I think it would have been an interesting route to take Sansa's character but it's kind of too late to go into that, but it would've been very interesting that she would be the perfect lady if not for the fact that she would be a lesbian.

Thats why i like the idea. The irony of her being the ladylike one as compared to Arya, while being gay. You have a point that it would look a bit forced now though, plus like i said, who would she realistically be paired with? Theres only really Brienne (who is going to get on Jaime's dick) or a random wildling woman (which would be out of character for Sansa, she wouldnt go there whether gay or straight).

There is a great deal of pottery in Sansa, the Stark who lost their wolf and thinks of her family the least, being the one to rejoin the pack and is embraced meanwhile Arya, who was close to everyone but her and who kept a reminder of her family while refusing to let them go, coming back and no longer fitting into the family.

>Cucked twice
LUL

Yeah, not sure who would be available for her to be with. There's not that many northern girls that have been introduced in the show. I think it would be very interesting to go into though.
The books have a few more options like Myranda Royce who seems sexually open to things, but that would be even more forced since we've actually read her thoughts.

Could've, but probably wouldn't. Her main cause for murdering the king was that Ned was going to tell him the truth about "his" children. If they were trueborn children and Cersei didn't fuck her brother then Bran would never have gotten crippled, Catelyn would never have kidnapped Tyrion, Tywin would have never burned the Riverlands, Ned would never have acted against the new king in the case that Robert died, Robb would never have called the banners, etc, etc. In fact Ned would probably still be in the North, Jon Arryn would still be hand of the King, Lysa would still be in the capital and sweetautist might have learnt how to be a man at Casterly Rock or Dragonstone or wherever they were planning on sending him.

Hes so goofy, thats what makes him cute.

Why can't all the Starks just stay alive and get along and be happy
George please stop this madness

The first two I agree with you on accept that there were glaring warning signs which the Tully bitch was willfully blind to.

She did know how terrible her sister is. At several points in the book she notes that her sister was a very unstable and irresponsible person. Her sister was not formerly reasonable and normal... Cat reminisces about how her sister was wild and emotionally unstable. She notes the only thing consistent about her sister is inconsistency. I don't blame her for having love and loyalty to her sister, but trusting her and not doubting her, given her history and recent behavior? Please.

Cat had Little Finger sent away for professing his love for her and challenging her suitor. She never spoke to him again until her husband got involved in the mess at King's Landing. When she reminisces she sees him as a sweat little fool who should have known better.

Ned had to hide Arya's 'dancing lessons' from Cat, and it's noted in the book how displeased Cat always is with Arya for not being more like Sansa. As to the selling of daughters for political gain, no it's not unique, but some make more effort than Cat to let them have some say in it, and to see that the match is a reasonable one.

Is there any conflict among the cast? Other than Lena and Jerome, I mean

Pretty sure Natalie doesn't like Emilia, too
Oh, and D&D and Ian

At least in the show they did have her and Margaery flirt a bit (although supposedly that was added as a joke just because Sophie was wet for Dormer) so it wouldnt be 100% out of nowhere. I cant see it happening in the books at all though. I do think the books will have Margaery found guilty of doing her cousins (and everyone else). I also always thought that the books implied that Brienne was wet for Cat, but thats not that widely accepted.

Yara / Dany will probably happen on the show, at least briefly.

gif is him when he sees your dick is half the size of hodors.

>Way, way too weird for a conservative place like Westeros to consider it for a political match - the only reasons the Targaryens got away with it was dragons to keep people from saying anything about it.

But dragons ARE coming and Jon's the only fertile Targaryen left

Margaery was flirting with Sansa, yeah, but I don't think Sansa understood what was happening
I agree with Brienne and Cat. Pretty sure she was into her - she was her knight.
Yara/Dany will probably be teased but I wonder if Emilia will let it go all the way since she doesn't wanna get naked anymore unless it's important.

When you branfags look in the mirror, do you see your mental illness?

LF backstabbing her for Cersei makes the most sense to me.

Yeah, but I don't think Jon will want to use the dragons for that. She's his little sister.
Are we sure Jon is fertile? He did just die and come back.

B...but user, we're both boys

>implying anyone has to know
Well, as far as you know, we're both boys.

Robbert was a disaster, though. He was a bad king bankrupting King's Landing and ignoring the coming of Winter, on top of being a bad husband. Also Littlefinger and Varys would be in play regardless of who she spawned with.

I'm not saying Cercei isn't in the wrong, I'm just saying we expect it from her, she knows the game she plays. Cat is a delusional fuckwit who repeatedly makes things worse for everyone she holds dear. That makes her more hate-able for me than a villain merely being a villain and doing what a villain should do for their own reasons.

Cersei and Jaime were in love with each other and fooling around with each other sexually since they were kids. This wasn't her merely trying to fix her own screw ups. Her whole narrative is that as a woman she has been treated as a pawn in the games of men, and so she uses her sex to make them her pawns, because she wants control of her life. She's a despicable person but she's also very understandable.

With Brienne i think she falls in love / lust very easily, whether the person is male or female.

And yeah, im not sure Sansa realised Margaery was into her (which like i say is ironic given why the scene was written)

Im kind of surprised they didnt adapt Cersei's lesbian adventure, actually.

>She did know how terrible her sister is...
There's a distinct difference between being a screwy teenager and the level of fucked up that we see Lysa in. Cat may have experienced the former but, again, it's also understandable that she never expected the full extent of the latter.
>Cat had Little Finger sent away for professing his love for her and challenging her suitor. She never spoke to him again until her husband got involved in the mess at King's Landing. When she reminisces she sees him as a sweat little fool who should have known better.
All of that was completely reasonable on her part and that was when they were older. She was never mean to him in their youth and he was fucking with a marriage pact, which is basically fucking with two powerful families, in the end it wasn't even about her but about the level of disrespect he was showing to the Stark and (especially) Tully families. It would be unseemly if she kept in contact with him and if she did you'd probably claim she was leading him on.
And yeah, LF was hitting above his station.
>Ned had to hide Arya's 'dancing lessons' from Cat, and it's noted in the book how displeased Cat always is with Arya for not being more like Sansa. As to the selling of daughters for political gain, no it's not unique, but some make more effort than Cat to let them have some say in it, and to see that the match is a reasonable one.
By her age Arya should have been able to have basic manners and to keep herself clean and normal shit like that. And if she was too retarded to sew properly then she should have focused on that rather than the sword play, a skill that was not likely to need as compared to all the practical shit she couldn't do. Cat was being a good mother and part of being a good mother was raising her daughters to manage households. If she's a bad mother for raising her children with life skills then all the parents in Westeros were bad parents. Also, recall that Sansa wanted to marry Joff.

>Jon will want to use the dragons for that. She's his little sister.

Not about what he wants, those are Dany's dragons. Marrying the last fertile Targaryen to the sister of the RIGHTFUL King in the North unites the North and South, bonus is even if Sansa's a pawn again at least she's married to someone she trusts

>Are we sure Jon is fertile? He did just die and come back.

He seems to act fine, eats, drinks, heals

You just know...

Yeah I agree. I think she falls in love very easily with guys or girls, partly because she's always wanted to be loved at all. Anyone shows her respect and she easily develops a crush.
Yeah, she didn't even catch on that Loras and Renly were together. I don't think she even knows that's possible.
To be honest, I think they didn't adapt it because the negatives outweighed the positives. There would definitely be backlash against the show if they did that because people would say it would just be fanservice and it would just cause a lot of controversy. Also because Lena Headey only wanted Cersei naked for the Walk of Shame to make it have more of an impact. They probably couldn't get her to do the scene if they wanted to. Then there's casting a whole new character and setting them up so that the scene makes sense.

I guess that's possible, but I really don't see them going down that path.
>He seems to act fine, eats, drinks, heals
I forget, did we see him eating or drinking or even sleeping this season? I really can't recall.
How did you get this pic

>One can be a polite lady and still have strong will and the ability to make decisions, those are not mutually exclusive and we see several characters try to fit all those roles.

The point is that she does not want her daughters to fill both roles, despite her own feelings about her own childhood. She's actually incredibly sexist against women despite also bemoaning in her inner narration how unfair her duty as a women is to her.

>She wasn't really cruel to Theon. And Theon's betrayal was not Cat's fault, it was him being an idiot.

Yes she was. Theon wanted to help, wanted to be accepted, and she cut him down. And how the heck was Theon the one being an idiot when he was a HOSTAGE given a chance to NOT be a hostage anymore? The only stupid thing Theon did was try to hold Winterfell, but such is the nature of a creature torn between two worlds and unable to exist fully in ether one.

>Taking someone to trial isn't really kidnapping and it wasn't really without evidence either. She had no control over Lysa's stupidity but her actions alone were relatively reasonable.

She literally kidnapped him, nearly got him killed, threw him in a dungeon, and insisted he was guilty.. Taking him to trial was not what she had in mind... a lynching seemed more likely, if not keeping him as a hostage despite not yet being at war. And the political stupidity of her action is without parallel. The Lanisters were not going to be any more tolerant of her husband and his people for her treatment of one of theirs. This when her husband is in the midst of a precarious situation. She took a situation in which the Lannisters were truly at fault and made House Stark look to be the instigators, playing right into the hands of both Cersei and Littlefinger.

That they're besties? Best friends forever? Friends to the end? Bros?

feeling very /tumblr/ in here tonight

drinks beer with sansa and eats at castle black in tormund/brienne eyefucking scene

I think it gives an interest insight into Cerseis character. Its very obvious that Taena is trying to seduce her from the first chapter they meet, but in the end ot Cersei who actually makes the move.

And adaption wise, they could have done it with Margaery. I do agree that it would have had a backlash, but given the Sansa being raped thing, i dont think theyd have cared at that point.

She cut off contact with him, and he was sent away. Everything dear to him was stripped away because he had the crazy idea to fight for his love of her. This played a big role in who he became.

Oh wow, should've caught that.
Even with having the scene told from her point of view, some readers didn't get that. I don't know which director on the show could've conveyed it that well.
I don't know about doing it with Margaery, by that point they made it clear that they both hated each other and Margaery knew she was manipulative, she wouldn't give in to Cersei. I think the rape thing actually would have dissuaded them from doing it, actually, since Cersei's scene might've just been more fuel to the fire.

wat

What side are you trying to argue here? What is your point?

And actually, I do think loyalty would have stopped Rob from using Theon as a hostage, given what we know of Rob's character. I don't think there would have been honor in killing Theon if Theon had been loyal.

not telling

>ven with having the scene told from her point of view, some readers didn't get that

I do find it interesting that more people notice the Brienne / Cat stuff than notice that Taena was wet for Cersei.

Well, I mean early on... Varys and Littlefinger are the real chess masters here. But on the short term she played the fuck out of the Starks and Barathions. She made the same mistake in the long run of thinking certain players were truly her creatures.

Do you have more?

Are you dean charles chapman

I caught that Taena was obviously gay for Cersei but I think people find it harder to understand why Cersei sleeps with her in the first place, but it's clear after reread

A retarded frat boy who had no idea what he was doing beyond smashing things with a big hammer. Ned was a fool for his loyalty to this sad cuck.

>What side are you trying to argue here? What is your point?

That Cat making sure Theon wasn't too close to Robb wasn't necessarily a bad thing since he is a hostage and he really shouldn't forget it

And he's not a hostage out of honor, he's a hostage to keep Balon from rebelling and if he does, you kill Theon his male heir

Yeah, as much as I hated Theon for what he did, you could clearly see the motivations behind it, Balon was an absolute jackass to him for no good reason. It was Balon's fault that Theon was taken away, he started the retarded rebellion then he has the nerve to start talking shit about his son because he paid for some fancy pin with gold instead of killing a guy for it. As if any of the ironbabbies still lived that lifestyle anyway.

I also got a vibe that Taena may have fucked Margaery too, or at least tried to.

I get the feeling this will all end up getting revealed at Margaery's trial in the book.

Which character do you think is better on the show?
Pic related is obviously the best choice

Ygritte. She has survival skills and is qt.

>too retarded to sew properly then she should have focused on that rather than the sword play
>all the practical shit she couldn't do

Pick one.
Sansa sure did sew her way out of being everyone's favorite pawn/hostage. And I guess when the White Walkers descend she can cower in a corner and sew herself a very fancy embroidered parka.

>If she's a bad mother for raising her children with life skills then all the parents in Westeros were bad parents.

You really think all the other young ladies of the houses were as empty and useless as Sansa, that Sansa is ideal? Are we reading the same series?

I honestly think Margaery is innocent of everything in the books, but Cersei will try to get her convicted of sleeping with Taena as well. A lot of what she accuses Margaery of in the book is projecting her own sins onto her. She even thinks that Margaery and Loras might be sleeping together.

>That Cat making sure Theon wasn't too close to Robb wasn't necessarily a bad thing since he is a hostage and he really shouldn't forget it

And yet Rob set Theon free, essentially.

>And he's not a hostage out of honor, he's a hostage to keep Balon from rebelling and if he does, you kill Theon his male heir

Where did I say he's a hostage out of honor? Jesus fucking Christ, this is like having a discussion with a brick wall. Yes, I understand how hostages work. The point I made is that Rob was king in the north now, and he did things differently, or did you somehow miss that part?

>Sansa sure did sew her way out of being everyone's favorite pawn/hostage. And I guess when the White Walkers descend she can cower in a corner and sew herself a very fancy embroidered parka.
Are you going to deny that Arya didn't have shit tons of plot armor? And it's not as if Arya could beat the White Walkers in a fight anyway, they'd be equally fucked.

But back to the plot armor, Arya was constantly getting saved because of who she was, same as Sansa. And Sansa did use what little she had to get people to like her, which was pretty much all she could do. Had Arya been captured by the Lannisters there was no way she was going to fight her way out of it.

>You really think all the other young ladies of the houses were as empty and useless as Sansa, that Sansa is ideal? Are we reading the same series?
Where did I say Sansa was the ideal?

And that's completely ignoring the fact that Sansa being a superficial idiot doesn't excuse Arya from not having practical life skills, manners or basic hygiene. For Cat to insist that her daughter learn important skills is completely reasonable and does not make her a bad parent at all was the point.

Yeah, thats plausible. I can also see it working too, at least to a point. Theyd be an irony in Margaeey being executed for crimes she didnt commit while Cersei gets away with ones she actually did.

And in a separate theory, i find it believable that Sandor raped Sansa, and her memory of it was so warped that she ends up not realising. And i think that will lead to Sansa's death in the books (Harry finds out shes not a virgin and kills her).

Cersei and Bronn used to date and have a clause in their contracts that they never have to share a scene.

>tfw he will always get cucked

>And yet Rob set Theon free, essentially

Which was stupid of him

>Where did I say he's a hostage out of honor?

Well you brought up not killing Theon cause there's no honor in it, honor isn't a factor at all when it comes to killing Theon

>Rob was king in the north now, and he did things differently

Which was stupid of him and honestly makes him look weak

Aria has some survival ability and base instincts. In fact she spent much of her time HIDING who she is, so that the Lanisters don't catch her, Sansafag. She essentially had to become nobody and scrape by as a commoner to survive, don't fool yourself. While others starve she was hunting. While others panicked she'd calm herself and find a way out of her situation.

Sansa just simpers and says a few empty things and anyone who isn't a villain just pities her because of it. She's 100% victim.

>For Cat to insist that her daughter learn important skills is completely reasonable and does not make her a bad parent at all was the point.

My problem wasn't with Cat insisting she learn basic life skills, my problem is with Arya being forced by her mother and the Septa into the same little box as Sansa. Sansa doesn't even know anything about real world politics, that's how poorly she was being raised for her station and role in life.

really?

>lanister
dude

Not even a Sansafag, Aryafag.

Also the books show two different forms of survival. Arya's inability to control herself and behave would have killed her in KL had she not been able to get away (which was really just chance combined with plot armor from her magic sword teacher). Had Arya remained in KL Joffrey would have found some way to kill her because he hated her so much. Sansa keeping her head down and being passive was actually the smarter move considering her situation.

And again, Arya survives off of the mercy of others, she is constantly being rescued and saved and kept by men who have an interest in keeping her alive. That she's able to sometimes blend in and do basic shit isn't that impressive, even Sansa was able to fake being a commoner.

Also, again, knowing basic life skills is not being shoved into a little box. Arya needed to learn shit that a woman at that time would have to know, that's really all there is to. And had Arya been able to maintain normal behavior and do basic shit her mother likely wouldn't have minded sword lessons that much. It's also a joke to say that Arya somehow knows more about politics when she pissed off Joff by being a hotheaded idiot and nothing else.

Honor is always a factor for Starks.

I agree sending Theon to the iron islands was stupid of Rob, it's possibly the only time I agreed with Cat, but look also at Theon's side of it and tell me what was to be done about him.

If I were Theon and was constantly reminded that I'm an unloved hostage I'd have put a dagger or arrow in someone's back as soon as a possibility of escape or revenge was at hand. It was that Theon cared at all about the Starks and the people of Winterfell that kept him from turning traitor on the battle field and making a run for it.

And tell me, if there's no concern for honor or mercy, then why did Ned let Theon live amongst his sons, and occasionally try to play father figure when necessary at all? Why let Theon loose around the castle and village? It's more complicated than him merely being a hostage, he was their ward, for purpose of a hostage.

What, I spelled a fantasy name wrong?

I don't think Sandor raped her, because he says while he's trying to goad Arya into killing him, "And the little bird, your pretty sister, I stood there in my white cloak and let them beat her. I took the bloody song, she never gave it. I meant to take her too. I should have. I should have fucked her bloody and ripped her heart out before leaving her for that dwarf."
If he had raped her, he would've thrown it in her face to get her to kill him, but he didn't. I think Sansa remembers it as a kiss because she seems him, subconsciously, as more of a knight in shining armor than she's willing to admit. Not a Sansa/Hound shipper though.

Yes. It wasn't a pretty break up, but the details aren't known. That's why they're both in King's Landing for long stretches of time but never really appear together or interact.

>If I were Theon and was constantly reminded that I'm an unloved hostage I'd have put a dagger or arrow in someone's back as soon as a possibility of escape or revenge was at hand.

Well that would be retarded and shortsighted

>And tell me, if there's no concern for honor or mercy, then why did Ned let Theon live amongst his sons, and occasionally try to play father figure when necessary at all?

To keep him close for when Balon dies without rebelling, Theon will be on good or okay relations with the Starks. Ned himself as I stated before I believe kept himself away from Theon for the situation of having to kill him

The problem is Arya not being allowed to learn other things. How are you not getting that?

>It's also a joke to say that Arya somehow knows more about politics

Which I never said you fucking retard. The girls were not being taught any basic shit outside of looking pretty and making pretty things to look even prettier. How are you not getting this?

Better question is which cast members have fugged
Other than Pedro and Lena of course

>To keep him close for when Balon dies without rebelling, Theon will be on good or okay relations with the Starks.

Are you not seeing where loyalty comes into this picture?

Theon wasn't constantly reminded that his life was in a precarious situation. It was something he would have been aware of, but he was officially a ward really, so it would have been an unspoken kind of thing.

And I think Theon being raised normally (though perhaps slightly coldly by Ned and Cat) was just to show that Ned didn't really have it in him to be a brutal lord. Had Balon tried to rebel again I don't think Ned would have been able to kill Theon (Robb definitely wouldn't have).

I also think Ned was planning on Theon liking the North and wanting to keep the Islands in line with that way of life when he went back to be lord.

Still doesn't prevent him from being executed if Balon rebels

Her dad bought and paid for those water dancing lessons.
Their basic history lessons, and knowledge of the major houses, together with the shit they would have observed in Inge landing account for her knowledge of "politics"

New Thread!! Finally a recast edition!!!

Oh you, getting so mad over your own stupidity.

Your point that Sansa knows nothing about "real world politics" is debatable to a degree, but I do agree that Sansa is pretty fucking stupid. The thing is, Arya is no genius herself.

And they were learning things other than looking pretty. Knowing how to behave in a court, how to keep yourself clean, how to run a household and other basic life skills are important. The fact that Arya couldn't do a lot of that basic shit at her age would be pretty concerning to any reasonable parent. Especially since, again, had Arya not been incredibly lucky she would have been murdered in KL for not knowing basic manners and how to behave with people.

Way to ignore the rest of the post though.

>early
>potatofag thread

Kill yourself

Someone make a proper one

woe to the frogfags

frogfaggots will rue the day they starting posting here

>threadwars
no

Finn hates Kit and hinted that he was a douche

Migrate

>waifu threads

No. It'll get deleted which is what he wants to fuck /got/ over, we need a proper one

Dude... It's a RECAST edition. Post recasts!

See, I think that's the truth of it, but we know Theon didn't think so, from his own speech in one of his POV chapters. I think they should have been warmer to him, and less hard on him. I think if he didn't doubt that they saw him as more than a disposable hostage, he would probably have been loyal.

Ned id not the one I have a problem with.

Fuck you potatofag

Next thread is right here guys! It's the recast edition.

POST RECASTS FOR ALL CHARACTERS!!

>seriously will be okay guys.

LEGIT THREAD

What did I fucking tell you?

What happened to the other thread?

Deleted like all bastard and waifu threads should.

user, that was an honest effort to make a new type of thread. I wasn't the one Sershfagging.