Drive

drive

Why did he only drive ppl for 5 minutes? That doesn't make sense please explain.

I

because he was drive

What happens if you want to go somewhere that was more than five minutes away?

>he has one of his *moments*

he gets out and pushes it the rest of the way

Anywhere is five minutes away if you drive fast enough

you find new drive

He calls you a taxi.

Please bring back Driveposting

DRIVE?

Real human bean

>I Drive
>A limo driver?
>....................... like, for movies.

Please take your Xposting memes back ͏to reddit

I pass

Cred Forums Pass user since May 2015.

I've always thought of getting one

How much better is it?

If you post regularly, the captchas start becoming obscenely difficult, even to the point where they literally don't make sense or have no valid answer. I posted enough that even valuing my time at a little less than minimum wage, I'd easily come out on top over the course of a year in terms of time saved from not solving captchas.

Also on slower boards it lets me get gets easily. I don't have to worry about a solved captcha expiring before I get the get.

>On Cred Forums enough to save time on solving captcha

You are a pathetic sad fat man.

None of those apply besides "man". Calculate it for yourself user, the time spent solving captchas adds up pretty quickly, and my time is worth a lot more than minimum wage.

>be me
>in theater
>watching final scene of drive
>a real hero starts playing
>the driver blinks
>suddenly a wave of euphoria rushes over me
>I reach to pop the collar on my scorpion jacket
>I realize that I haven't bought one yet because I didn't know about it until watching this film which isn't over yet
>wait until the the very last frame of the credits before leaving the cinema, which is standard patrician viewing procedure
>head out to the snacks counter
>qt and fat dude serving
>start sweating
>avoid qt and go up to fat dude
>ask for a couple of crabs legs to tape onto the back of my white polo
>he shakes his head and shoots me the look that the kids at school usually give me
>feel sick fury build deep from within my stomach
>go out to parking lot
>wait hours for his shift to be over, nearly pass out
>he finally heads over to his car
>it's a Chevy Impala
>the most popular car in the state of California
>no one will be looking at him
>or so he thinks
>wait until he gets in
>leap onto roof
>pull pants down
>try to unleash epic seafood turd
>forgot about the jumbo two liter coke consumed whilst watching the movie
>start pissing uncontrollably
>cargo shorts are completely drenched
>he starts the car
>tumble backwards off the roof
>land on my neck
>can't feel my body anymore
>bowels release themselves loudly
>onlooker runs up to me
>"What the fuck are you okay?"
>look her in the eye
>stare intensely whilst smirking in a cool way
>"I guess there truly are no clean getaways"

post tits or gtfo

I read the you are stuck to one IP per pass.

What happens to the pass if you get v&?

10 mins is usually the respond time for robberies the extra 5 was probably just to make sure he gets away in time to avoid a police chase

No you aren't stuck to one IP, it's just that you can only change the IP every 30 minutes. So if you're trying to be a shitposter on a phone resetting your IP constantly, you can't use a pass for that. Otherwise the issue rarely comes up for me since I generally don't post on Cred Forums while on-the-go where I'd be filtering through a lot of IPs on my phone. Switching from wireless connection to wireless connection is no problem (e.g. home to school to work to Starbucks).

oh and your pass only gets revoked if you're basically breaking US law or using it to flood the site with actual advertising spam.

[wolf howl]

swim

Wow, that wig looks great on Gosling

I'm giving you a nightcall to tell you how I

FEEL

Posting on Cred Forums is a fucking waste of time and anyone worth half a fuck left this shithole when they implemented those shitty fucking captchas. I mean how the fuck can you even support Cred Forums with that shit, POST CAPTCHA?

I mean jesus christ, you have to solve like 500 captchas a day literally with just an average amount of posting, it's retarded. It's literally the reason Cred Forums passes sell, such a jew tactic Cred Forums. That's why moot didn't make the captchas easier or go the fuck away after it KNOWS you're not a "robot".

>be me
>see drive, become obsessed with becoming the driver
>get my hair cut just like the goose
>too poor to afford a replica jacket so I just buy a generic bomber and draw a scorpion on the back
>spend all day working out to look good like the driver, got my bmi down to 33 in a week
>replace all the music on my zune with synthwave
>finally feel confident I am the driver
>decide to pull a driver-esque stunt in real life
>get a hammer from my garage and a nerf bullet since I don't have a real one
>get in my used honda crv that I spray-painted to look like a mustang
>drive to a nearby strip club
>make a beeline to the changing room
>walk in, see the owner sitting with the girls, he's some greasy italian fuck
>go to smash his hand with my hammer
>completely miss and trip
>everybody laughs
>i stand up and regain my dignity
>say "who's money do I have" so quietly that no one can hear me
>everybody just keeps laughing
>all of sudden this drunk ginger fuck bursts in blabbing about gladiator, literally swinging a mace around
>hold up the nerf bullet
>"Y-you remember this"
>gladiator guy goes "hey tony how the fuck did this baccala get in here"
>say nothing, try to maintain eye contact but get nervous and stare at the floor
>mutter "I drive" under my breath
>decide fuck it and take the gladiator on in one on combat
>swing at him with my hammer, hit him hard in his ribcage
>he smashes my head in with the mace thing and I fall to the ground
>I faintly hear nightcall playing as I fade into the abyss

a real human being

Captchas aren't actually hard, the reason they didn't work half the time when moot implemented Cred Forums passes is precisely to sell them (I lost count of the hundreds of times the captcha went through but Cred Forums threw out an error). Same shit why the new image captchas don't stop bothering you because the coding on Cred Forums is designed to be that way, to be annoying, so they can sell more passes. Go on any other site that uses captchas and see that they work flawlessly.

that was horrible

that's because you aren't meant to be testing the captchas repeatedly, they're mostly used for user registrations. Anyone filling out a million captchas is therefore very suspicious. It's not supposed to be used for comment gating.