Jacob Hall funeral, He will be dressed as superhero

The mother of Jacob Hall said the 6-year-old will have a funeral service that is a fitting send off for her super hero son. Jacob was shot during a shooting on Sept. 28 at Townville Elementary School. After three days on life support, he passed away on Saturday.

>She’s certain that Jacob has a new super power: flying with the angels.

He loved Suicide Squad and BvsS. He will never see Justice League. He will never grow to post on this site. We lost a future Cred Forums user, this thread is for him.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-18/melbourne-university-opens-up-jobs-to-women-applicants-only/7426704
youtube.com/watch?v=w2RMWWBXYbs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

poor fucking kid, I feel for his family

>He loved Suicide Squad and BvsS

Snyderfags confirmed for 6 years old

fuck off Jacob!

these dubs r 4u jacob

F

Now he is with CIA on his flight plan in the sky

Get this facebook social commentary out of here faggot how is this television or film?

sorry jacob I meant these dubs

You mean the dubs I got?

jacop pls forgif me

>kid short
sorry to he-
>he likes Snyder films
glad he died

Rip kino kid

You dont deserve those dubs, cunt

If he was shot in Smallville, Superman could have saved him.

keking at the anti normie shit dubs
cry more faggot

>He loved Suicide Squad

Was his favorite character, deadshot?

Poor kid. At least he missed Sharia Law.

Fuck that dead six year old

if superman is so great, why didn't he save jacob?

I CAN'T STOP GETTING DUBS

>flying with the angels.

I seriously wish every cunt who posts bullshit like this would die in horrible pain with the final realisation that they'd been wrong all of their lives as they slip into the everlasting darkness of death.

Don't mind if I do

It's okay for kids to like BVS because they don't know any better, it's when adults like that pile of shit that you have to question their being allowed to breathe the same air as people with working brains.

no the selfish fucker helped usher it in instead

>getting shot and dying when gun controls a major issue this election
who does this

>Townville

They could've stopped this

>mfw all of the dubs are cruel
Apparently God hates Jacob. I guess he's burning in hell. R.I.P.

You sure about that

>Be American
>Get shot

Tell that to Jacob's severed artery

fuck me I thought the same

go to bed nigel

those dubs are mine

Poor little guy. His family has my condolences.

Cred Forums needs to be reminded that this is the intended age demographic for superhero shit.

I got cocky
Fuck Jacob for liking capeshit
#kekhatescapeshit

Jesus Christ you guys when I said all DCucks should be shot I didn't mean they should literally be shot.

Cred Forums is now filled to the brim with normies now who unironically spout memes in real life. I know some. fucking embarrassing

>Be British
>Get beheaded for not converting to Islam

dubs confirms
KEKING in this thread in this thread

> I know some. fucking embarrassing
Lets hope they go like Jacob

stop stealing filenames

That's how you know the internet is shit now.
Normies can't hide their powerlevels.

fucking murricans, their lives are a tv show

>in college
>it's a living hell
>constantly surrounded by Reddit, SJWs and feminazis
>school has a large minority population
>literally had an email from the school saying they were hiring and "women or minority preferred"

Report them to the better business bureau for sexism and racism

I'm not that guy but
abc.net.au/news/2016-05-18/melbourne-university-opens-up-jobs-to-women-applicants-only/7426704
>"The Act specifically permits an organisation to engage in what is overtly a discriminatory act, but for the purposes of ensuring that there is equal opportunity overall," Mr Skinner said.

JACOB IS DEIFIED

THE CLANS TELL TALES OF HIM

FEW KNOW THE TRUTH

HE LOVED CAPESHIT ONCE

AS DID WE ALL....

youtube.com/watch?v=w2RMWWBXYbs

dubs confirms good advice from kek

>abc.net.au/news/2016-05-18/melbourne-university-opens-up-jobs-to-women-applicants-only/7426704
Gender Imbalance in Math

Speaking of which

I sometimes think if I am a kid in cancer center, or with rare disease, or am terminally ill, I don't want either DC or Marvel actors to visit me.

How about them instead

>Townville Elementary School

Why didn't the Powerpuff Girls save him?

sadly I deleted the email. Saw it at like 4am, woke up being really mad at myself for not using it to get something from the school

>it's when adults like that pile of shi

Who do you think showed it to him?

A six year old can't buy a DVD. A six year old can't buy a fucking movie ticket.

F

B-BUT M-MARVEL IS FUN FOR THE CHILDREN. KIDS HATE THE NEW SUPERMAN. R-RUDY TOMAYMAYS SAID SO. WHY HE NO LIEK CIVIL WARS?

dis our country now whiteboi

No one user could fuck up this badly.

900900 turbo dubs!

I got you user.

The dubs god hates DC, so he's refusing to allow dubs to respect this kid.

I, however, spit on this disgusting DCuck's grave, and with that you should check 'em.

I'll be the judge of that!

Nice try

What kind of parent takes their 6 year old kid to Suicide Squad?

dubs for a safe flight

This really. Have movie ratings lost all objective meaning?

I guess mom didn't freak

>He loved Suicide Squad and BvsS

A mom took her kid must have been about 10 to see Deadpool when I saw it.

What absolute bullshit. Whatever happened to innocence in this world?

Do some fucking research for your children's sake.

kek

Ratings have never meant anything to dumbfuck parents too lazy to hire a babysitter. The number of times I've heard toddlers cry in R-rated movies is insane, and that's even going back 10+ years ago.

Ratings never meant shit.
No one even knows who gives them out. It's like some bullshit cult that's offended by everything
You're a fucking faggot.

Ask me how i know you're an american.
Fucking pussy.

You didn't watch the reboot

>damaged

How do you know I'm American?

reminds me of this

eternally 6 years old

Please don't.

Speaking of which....

1. Would you still identify yourself as a DC fan or watch a DC movie if you are in a cancer ward?

2. Would you do those things knowing that you there is a small chance you might die in a school shooting tomorrow ?

I am not saying don't live or don't watch movies. But a DC movie...

How tacky is that?

Parents just see they're 'superhero' movies and assume they'll be appropriate for kids. Same thing happened with Watchmen, even though it was R-rated and everything from the trailer to the movie posters indicated it was violent and made with adults in mind. A bunch of parents complained after taking their kids to see it.

Some people are just retards.

No! I am the American!

You're a real piece of shit.

Surprised Jacob was a supposed BVS fan. Can't imagine a 6 year old kid staying awake for the entirety of that boring piece of shit.

GOTTA GO FAST

Those are the same parents who buy shit like GTA V for their kids.

But do they ever learn?

Did Jacob's parents ever sit down and talk about maybe keeping their little boy a Teen Titans Go fan until he was like 13 or something?

Like come on.

Kek. I wonder when those parents realized they'd made a big mistake. The moment we see the Comedian burning gooks alive, or when he shoots and kills the woman pregnant with his child?

It was when the kid asked the dad if he had the same problem Night Owl did

>watching reboots

that chick is hot who is that chick

>Jacob was shot during a shooting on Sept. 28

Did a nigger shot him?

A kid at the school asked Jacob to fuck his girlfriend. Jacob said no and then got shot

There was a couple with a 7-8 year old kid in my theater. They stuck around for a long time, didn't leave before the attempted rape scene. I guess they wanted their money's worth and apparently didn't mind their kid being exposed to graphic violence as long as it wasn't sexual.

Who cares

yeah rip

Kid has garbage taste in superhero films