Claudia Black

God damn

studios have really hit the creativity wall haven't they

Make sequels to movies no one wants

reboot/remake a movie people love

reboot/remake a movie people love with a full female cast

more capeshit

They need an old Jewish lady with big glasses to replace Reuben

asr she can be the one that wears the full body suit and crawls around in vents cause she's so tiny

This need to happen

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r3sV4k-mNa0

Julia Roberts as Tess as Julia Roberts must be in this movie. Or they have to give a nod to it. Also Elaine from Seinfeld deserves a role in this movie

I thought the whole point of Ocean's movies was to get a lot of big names, who are friends outside of work, and let them have some fun.
Does it really work with just trowing random castings in the mix?

It's [CURRENT YEAR] and the whole point is proving that whatever men can do women can do just as good if not better

One of the big names for this entry is some Asian Rapper from youtube with a song that's literally my Vagina

youtube.com/watch?v=z726OPwCnjE

Its like Das Racist but no good.
Women r memes

Truly the niggers of gender

she was something else in the early 00s, but she's kind of gaunt and haggard looking now. not hating, i like her, but she really is past her sell-by date.

She's still a great actress but have to agree, not exactly aging like wine. Nevertheless I'd still rather watch her in a movie than most of the cunts already cast (Blanchett being an obvious exception)

And it's not like they couldn't make her look at least decent with the right make-up, lighting and angles

her voice more than makes up for it. imagine the sounds she makes being taken roughly from behind

true as that may be, her voice is still sexy as fuck

have to agree

>tfw she's only done one audiobook
are publishers retarded or what?