Did you cry?

Did you cry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7jljdcduZLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. I had no attachment to any of those characters.

Ok, Coldsteel McEdge

it felt pretty forced honestly

Sorry I don't like boring kids doing boring stuff.

>le epic mouth breather!

I watched the whole show in one day. I really liked it overall, but I started drinking somewhere around halfway through and got drunk enough by the end that I honestly can't recall anything that happened in the final episode.

When was the last time you were hugged user?

Oh, someone has a different opinion than me. what a cunt. I should call him a funny name i saw another user use, that'll show him!

Oh, someone has a different opinion than me. what a cunt. I should reply to his post with sarcasm and question his originality, that'll show him!

I've never been hugged

cringed hard at this part and the cliff scene

The whole "they both disappeared but she's still alive tune in next season on Stranger Things" angle sucked

I started tearing up when the scene started and she said goodbye because I was 100% sure since she was already so beaten and exhausted that she was going to use her powers to crush the monster to death and the sheer exertion of it would hemorrhage her brain

>and the cliff scene

yeah i can't imagine how that kid wouldn't realize that drop would kill him on impact instantly

all for "le random bullies appear out of nowhere" scene, they could have just had the kids encounter eleven naturally

apparently plebs love that scene though so i don't know

'member the eighties?

I have seen it stated somewhere on some insta page that the producer (something Levy) said to expect the next season to be even more wild and darker than the first one. By wild I am guessing he means even more use of powers and more levels of secret experiments. By dark I'm guessing he means we'll see the kids be wrung through the pain and torment wringer a lot more next season.
I'm stocking up on chocolate and pot now to help me get through it when it comes out in about exactly one year from now.

Yes that's exactly what the scene implied but they needed more cash moneez so tune in next season where she miraculously survived

>yeah i can't imagine how that kid wouldn't realize that drop would kill him on impact instantly

He's a fucking kid
Hell, even I didn't know a fall like that could kill you if there was water to break the fall
Yes I know now that the force of impact with the water would break your bones, but this is not common sense

hes a kid. kids are dumb and gullible. I didnt care for the scene as much as everyone else, not cause i thought it was bad, just cause it didnt really leave much of an impression on me.

i thought the 11 end scene was pretty sad, i thought the scene with the kid getting cpr was sad too but more cause of the flash backs, ik they were going to revive the kid obviously

member the 90s?

Well it's more that you need to break surface tension, this is why when you dive you put your hands out first.

I cried whenever Hop stood up for the kids. And I cried when Dustin hugged El and Mike.

youtu.be/7jljdcduZLI

Nah. I figured she'd pull some dimensional bullshit and will be fine.

I did feel bad for Barb though. She was just concerned for her friend and became monster lunch.

Pretty lame family. The only time you should really get tears is when El is about to die

>Did you cry?

>I cried whenever Hop stood up for the kids

Fucking Hop straight up sold out El to Feds. Super dick move brah