If I have to be drunk or stoned to watch a movie, am I a pleb?

If I have to be drunk or stoned to watch a movie, am I a pleb?

Nope, you're a loser

um... why did you insult me?

it could mean you are self-medicating for ADD, and honestly it works

If I'm not drunk or stoned during a movie I find myself pacing back and forth and getting distracted. But when I'm under the influence, alcohol especially (preferably bourbon) I can relax and enjoy a film from beginning to end.

yeah this is more or less what I experience, I just can't get immersed in the movie, but if I watch the same movie tipsy I might end up loving it.

>someone has actually bought Cred Forums pass

>Cred Forums Pass user since April 2014.

You're literally me. It's weird how I'll watch a movie sober and think "meh, whatever" then watch it years later with alkyhall in my system and realize it's one of the best movies I've ever seen. It's all about immersion, distractions ruin a great film

Cred Forums doesn't help

If you need to be legit wasted to enjoy the movie: something is wrong

Enjoying a movie more with a good buzz going: normal

I can't speak for weed. Shit practically gives me amnesia.

>Cred Forums Pass user since April 2014.
What the fuck?

I don't think anyone needs to be "legit wasted" I mean you won't even remember the movie anyway so what's the point?

i'm sort of the same way. with the exception of reading all of my hobbies require my full attention and use of my hands. sitting still and watching a movie is difficult for me at times because i feel like i should be doing something. drinking while watching movies is great because it forces me into a receptive mood. when i drink i sort of settle down and don't really do anything so it pairs well with watching movies.

Pleb? You're the scum of the Earth my friend.

>This is your life

I have to be stoned/drunk AND the movie has to be good. If it's shit I can't pay attention either way

Sometimes the movie is shit half way through or something like that, then it's just man fuck this shit

I only watch kino, not flicks.

Except it's literally the opposite for some people

There's a surprising number of antidrug types here. They're worthy of pity. I don't drink any more but movies and tv are always better with some weed, really helps to get into a story and appreciate more subtle visual stuff

>he deleted his own post
Sad!

this poster got cucked

Drinking got me through suicide squad.

Alcohol is -literally- poison.

that's what livers are for

I had some beers last week watching football and put on Blood Simple

I was just falling asleep. Even though I liked it, I had to rewatch the last hour the next day.

I got fucked up on vicodin after some surgery a few months ago and watched Deadpool and I thought the drugs made me too droswy to like it but then I rewatched it sober and I hated it more so maybe it's just that I'm sick of Marvel movies of all sorts

I got stoned and watched Civil War and I just got fucking bored when Spiderman showed up. The moment fucking Ironman was chatting with Aunt May played by Marisa Tomei I just fucking shut off my television. I'm done

"Alle Dinge sind Gift und nichts ist ohne Gift, allein die Dosis macht es, dass ein Ding kein Gift ist."

Fun poison.

No, I don't believe so. I think you may be about to watch a movie you don't really want to see, however.

but it's fun