X-men director Bryan Singer confirmed for pedo

X-men director Bryan Singer confirmed for pedo.

youtu.be/g0V_j8G3cNQ?t=46m10s

>46m10s in

Also, how was the director of the documentary not silenced by "Hollywood"? I'd have thought she'd meet with an unfortunate accident.
Are too many people talking about this stuff now for them to damage control it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6Hx7Q2oC5U
hackin.org/intel/Hollywood Pedophiles/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tj2pPW_Jf8g
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singers-sex-abuse-accuser-846992
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Brock_Pierce
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Hollywood is getting it's inevitable mass pedo scandal
>Spotlight won best picture last year

Pottery

Odds are they'll blow it off as a few random perverts loose in the system. Hasn't Hollywood's "pedophile epidemic" been exposed for years?

>"yeah, you hetero 17yo jock look old enough to be that 17yo girl's father" - cyclops

they keep pushing this hysteria paranoia shit almost like "well if i cant have my weird shit, you cant normality"

i remember all the giddiness at them finding out about priests being gay twink fondlers

Shut it down.

Does anyone have the leaked pics of him from the fappening?

Too bad these kikes will only get a slap on the wrist, hopefully some hero comes along and shoots them all.

What are the chances of Dan Schneider EVER being prosecuted?

What are the chances of the Jews ever losing?

This.

>Berg
Which set of Jews will out-Jew the other?

Jews are to whites what whites are to blacks. fact.

i still can't over the fact that singer did a commentary track with a convicted pedo

Bullshit, he fucked 17yo twinks...he is not a paedo

It's possible realistically, just look at Jimmy Savile

>Dan Schneider

You mean Dan ''Hold her tighter, she's a fighter'' Schneider?

Milo said there was actually gnarly really young shit going on in Singer's parties

But the buzz in the media about singer was some asshole 17yo going "so i was taken advantage of and then i went back to the drug orgy a second time and then etc" like a gay Cartman

Dan "the preteen divider" Schneider.

>Falling for this "listen and believe" narrative

Cred Forums you should be smarter than this.

Don't call me that

yeah a few years back a bunch of shit got exposed on the internet, I forgot a lot of the details but yeah dude Singer is a fag pedo. I have no clue how he got out of it. I think the people who came forward had "different stories" or Singer had an alibi for all instances or something

Recently I casually watched a Game Shakers episode where the blonde and black kid literally crossdress (they wanted to see who was more passable or something)

Was this guy the master of pedokino?

youtube.com/watch?v=j6Hx7Q2oC5U

none :(

>no one knew a guy that looked like this was a detailed get pervert and rapist

Wow... nice Britain

Who won?

Fucking this, i've been thinking this all the time. Perhaps change whites to Cred Forums though.

everyone in britian is a creepy ugly weirdo, its easy for pedos to blend in

>x-men commentary
>"now you're going to see something very exciting here"
>camera cuts to little boy in swimming shorts on a beach

You can download a higher quality version here if you don't wanna watch the 240p version on YouTube.

hackin.org/intel/Hollywood Pedophiles/

Wait, is the "family man a-lister who's secretly a pedo-kingpin" story? If not, what happened with that? It was supposed to be out by now

How old was the boy at the time of the alleged incident?

>that recorded conversation where the pedo admits to molesting him when he was 12
>DUDE ANIMALS DO IT SO ITS OK LMAO

bet that guy posts on Cred Forums

Singer should have learnt from the master of pedos.

>Build a ranch complete with an amusement park. Invite children to come over and play.

>Invite children to sleep over in a private wing of your mansion where there are no cameras allowed. Cameras are everywhere else in the property.

>Date the latest child star and go public.

>Declare your love for a young boy on tv and admit to sleeping with them.

>Profit.

>post puberty

>pedo

15 is the same as 10 in American years

everyone knew, he just had politicians and higher ups protecting him

I seriously doubt that was the case for Michael Jackson. You only have to look at how meticulous and secretive he was about some procuring medicine legally later on. If nigga wanted to fuck some kids we never would've found out about it.

Good thing Singer skipped on directing X-men 3. I don't think mid-2000s Ellen Page would've been safe from the voracious boy lover.

>jen yamato
Anything she reports is bound to be a lie.

Yeah whatever fuckhead. He seemed perfectly normal and clearly wasn't into kids one bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tj2pPW_Jf8g

das juss ignoraaant

>Bryan Singer is a pedo
That's not news, just confirmation of a well known fact
Now Dan the Man being a confirmed pedo, that's news

That scared me more than it should've

that's what you get when a person's childhood is taking away from him

Yeah's not like Americans defend a mentally ill rapist or anything

Literally nothing wrong with fucking teenage boipucci

>having sex with someone who's one Planck time below the age of 18 makes you a pedophile in America

>land of the free

Was he prosecuted? I thought everything only came out after he died.

Ignorant. That's ignorant.

Yeah it did, he got away with it.

The Louis Thorax doc on tonight about him should be good.

Everyone knew he was. It just got covered up because he had so much power politically and culturally

what does this have to do with bryan singer?

>underage=pedophile
Fuck off.

god they look so aidsy

I WAS NOT CAUGHT THOUGH MANY TRIED

I LIVE AMONG YOU

WELL DUSGUISED

Pretty much.

Loads of people knew about Ian Watkins too, IIRC. I certainly find it hard to believe that the rest of his band didn't know, and I have a theory that Fearne Cotton knew as well.

>underage
you mean literally being a child?

I dunno about Watkins. The band have always said that they couldn't stand him after they ended up becoming successful, so the only time they actually spent with him was when they had to at the shows or recording or whatever. I work in the music business and a lot of bands spend a lot less time together than you'd think they do.

Is there literally any evidence against Shneider other than he looks the part and works on a lot of Disney shows with teen girls?

Pedophiles are attracted to prepubescent children. Calling everyone who fucks some 15yo a pedophile is dishonest af.

Alex Jones talked about this long time ago, same with Hillary having Parkinsons, same with half human half animals being born inside cows. All have come true.

ACT

I've always taken the view that they at the very least knew he liked young girls. Whether they knew the full details, I'm not so sure.

Fearne Cotton was with him long enough that I definitely think she knew at least some of it too. I've always thought that had he gone to trial rather than pleading guilty he'd have tried to drop her in it..

Lol this ain't news bro, this has been common knowledge for a probably at least a decade.

reported for posting an emblem of racial hatred

>half human half animals being born inside cows

What?

As opposed to Saville, he had a tragic childhood and made some the most memorable pop songs, so obviously there will be some empathy attached to his legacy.

Is it true that he fucked corpses?

Omg kek that ignorant stuff is real? Only know it from South Park.

I don't think it was ever 100% confirmed, but it seems likely based on what's been reported.

reverse traps, mang
> when you worried about ending up with botpucci but get real pucci instead

You could always tell Ellen Page was a girl though, even though she was very tomboyish.

Is Pepe one of these "half human half animals being born inside cows"?

>Also, how was the director of the documentary not silenced by "Hollywood"? I'd have thought she'd meet with an unfortunate accident.

They did though
>In a rare move, the producers of An Open Secret, the documentary about child molesters in Hollywood that bombed recently at the box office, are blasting the film’s director Amy Berg for not supporting it, saying she turned down “dozens” of requests for press interviews. Berg, who gave interviews to many media outlets — including Deadline — didn’t do any major broadcast news interviews.

Would explain a lot.

>Also, how was the director of the documentary not silenced by "Hollywood"?

Because there's no conspiracy. There are a lot of pedos in hollywood because there are a lot of pedos in general. There are plenty of pedos in the plumbing industry, but they don't have easy access to or influence over children in their line of work so people don't draw a correlation to it.

I mean maybe pedos would gravitate towards those kinds of jobs if they could, but what, do you think being pedo innately gives you the chops to be successful in the movie biz?

she's not dead or drugged up to shit though, which has got to be a bonus for her.

Everyone knew, just nobody gave a shit. KYS yankee

The rich do what they like. Nothing will come of any of this.

not sjw, just like joss

Calm down Dan "get then younger, then they're tighter" Schneider

If animals like dolphins, elephants and other great apes do it it's probably not too bad

NO NO NAZI FROG

it wasn't necessary to silence the director because they got to the accuser directly:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singers-sex-abuse-accuser-846992

completely destroying singer's accuser turned the documentary into a joke that nobody would take seriously. that's why it was only ever leaked online with no proper release.

Why is Amy Berg so obsessed with sexual abuse?

Just watched that Documentary, this Brock Pierce fella doesn't even have any references and they keep getting removed from his Wikipedia article:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Brock_Pierce

Well, everyone needs a hobby.

was told by a PA that stopped by his house a few years back due to work related reasons. it was ~10pm at night and there was a teenager (maybe plural? i don't remember) from the shows drinking at an open bar. also one of those inflatable rubber bounce houses that people were using, which wouldnt be weird if it wasn't 10pm at night with a bunch of wasted high school kids. what i heard second hand from someone working in that industry, so take it with a grain of salt.

most of the young hollywood crowd are out of control with drinking and drugs so none of it surprises me anymore.

>inb4 before Singer comes to defend his honor

>half human half animals being born inside cows
go on...

David Icke has been talking about pedos in Hollywood for over 15 years now

That's what happens when the population is socially engineered into being ignorant and easily swayed by emotion. Nobody knows the actual definition of pedophilia, but they know that statutory rape is rape, and rapists are icky.

he's been talking about lizard people a bit longer

>TFW the white race has already been castrated.
>You're on Cred Forums wondering if there's a hero still left.

>20% of rep voters voted independent in 1992 to avoid reelecting Bush
damn

Lizard people are the Jews.