youtube.com/watch?v=wj1bOGk3A1U
youtube.com/watch?v=CqoWgrM1cd4
youtube.com/watch?v=YzTVRCZakbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those girls would look hot with my semen on their face

Shelby sucks fuckbois for crack and is not that attractive

rate shrimpman

>You will never eat their cookies

guys i would like to propose no need for spoilers for OTT as we get all this info in real time. i know there is a weekly show but it pretty safe to say that everyone in the community isnt watching the weekly show only

Paul wishes he NEVER CARED as much as shrampman doesn't

Post YFW Scott autistically combs through all of these threads after OTT ends

"In my bag I have five different skittles. I will choose the order of safety ceremony as follows: two individuals are assigned to each skittle, one on the side with the S and one on the side without. I will choose the order by drawing a skittle and flipping it to determine who is given safety. If I draw a skittle that already has one side given safety, the other will be given safety. Once both people per skittle have been given safety, it will be removed from the bag. For the remaining person not assigned to a skittle, I will randomly choose a spot for them to receive safety by the following method: I will pour the skittles out on the table twice and the number of skittles that land S side up will be the position of the safe person."

> You will never go full autist to avoid giving information away in the ordering of your nominations

I only watch weekly recaps

love the format

>telling us what their show is worth

youtube.com/watch?v=yk5KnQlISCI
caramel ice cream scoop in a waffle cone
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
with strawberries, whipcream, and and hot fudge ontop!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I love it.

Hi Steve

what happened to "hurricane" ghetto twister

Was Natalie nude ever?

There's something weird about the way he holds a cigarette. I can't put my finger on it. I'm not a smoker but it looks off.

You think he's one of us?

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=tg-7iRXcuBo

Dat dick is gonna get creamy before OTT ends, you dig

it's tradition and it prevents low quality copy and paste OP's. we don't want to become a faggy general that just says /general/ in the subject line

>Safety Ceremony 1: Cornbread, Whitney, Shane, Morgan, Neeley

So, minus Neeley, he pretty much just outed his whole alliance in one night.

he's a redditor

Also

> mfw it's the second day and I forget who was assigned to which skittle

is scott baneposting?

honestly I shouldn't have put an extra space in between the 2 safety ceremonies

this isnt the Big Brother thread, this is the Big Brother Over The Top Thread and you know what to do.

there are no "showfags" and literally no need for spoilers. the rest of the format can remain the same

sorry i forgot i was making the thread bros, also thanks for being a based and competent thread maker op.

'no'

I only watch the 10pm recaps I'm at work at 4pm

A 24 year old virgin who is a BB superfan? Yes

it must run with us morganbros

youtube.com/watch?v=wj1bOGk3A1U

How many are gonna leave when Shelby gets voted out?

this is a Cred Forums thread

I thought it was /hc/ from all the semen

80%
the rest are there for shrimpman

krispy kreme is working out this is gonna be good

31 year old virgin reporting in

but as far as anyone in my life knows or assumes I wouldn't be a noticeable one
had dates and short lived relationships

He'd look good with a big steaming load of cum on his face

why does BB limit seek to limit black clothing?

it was halftime faptime

How's it feel to have a dick that hates you? When you fuck your first woman she will laugh at your stamina. You should get a prince Albert now

Do you not have any interest in having sex? Or do you just spaghetti it up every time you attempt to?

Not gonna judge because I would have stayed a virgin for a good chunk of my 20s, but luckily when I was 19 a girl really wanted to bang me (and we were together for 9 years)

they don't allow white. maybe they just limit black because people bring too much black compared to other colors since everyone brings white shit and it gets taken

also most black clothing has some white on it which they won't allow

How do people get girls to have sex with them?

Don't be creepy, don't look or smell disgusting, show some initiative and have confidence.

What's their issue with black though?

Just walk up to them and say baby you are ok looking but you would look hot with my semen dripping from your chin

Remember that guy who was in here during half of BB18 saying he applied and all that shit? is that guy Scott?

For Whackstreet penalty they gave them all white outfits was odd. I don't know if it was a special fabric of white.

Wait why don't they allow white?

Thin white is seethrough

Scott has been applying since s15

too bright for cameras with the stage lighting

always been incredibly awkward and now I don't put myself into situations anymore when getting laid is possible

but back in the day I was incredibly religious and was saving myself for marriage
maybe not laid at that moment but I did turn down advances towards me that could have possibly went in that direction

never been in a relationship longer than a month or so

didn't scott say he loves reddit and lurks /r/bigbrother

>bring 50% white & black
>bring 50% colors
>take away white and everyone has too much black
>take away some black things to even it out

they don't allow white because of the lighting and the cameras it really fucks up the video and they don't have time to edit the feeds obviously. it's why shane wore pink tanks on s14, he brought a ton of white ones and they wouldn't allow them so he dyed them pink

must have been special fabric

BBC fetish

Affirmative action

Why was BB17 so great?
youtube.com/watch?v=CqoWgrM1cd4

And to be fair that system worked fucking perfectly for Paulie. He was banging the shit out of her in the jury house.

Isn't that what you'd say to normies too?

I told a girl I dated that I browsed 4chin and with a terrified look on her face she said "the pedophile website?!"

i need to see danielles DR sessions on shane

JEW YOU DOWN

>They try to Jew you down
Is Cornbread "our guy"?

I showed a girl a caturday thread back in the day and she made fun of me for it. I still miss her.

>Jew you down

TURN IT OFF FISH FISH FISH

I was gone on vacation for a couple weeks last season and missed this one. Fucking saved. 10/10 Props to the creator

JEW YOU DOWN

you know what burns my ass?

>she doesn't mind being a little lewd

What's going on in this thread?

>Is Steve Jewish?

wouldnt be surprised

>jew you down

cornfuck confirmed for trump supporter

also stop shit-talking shelby you cunt

Who's going to get out up by America?
I don't know what the people outside of here are thinking.

whining about shelby again

cornbread

everyone hates the boring fuck.

scott dennis is not a jew name

We dont get a week 1 vote. Sorry Jason is gone

based on jokers rankings, cornbread

wtf is this thread? it's always on here. some normie bs?

which is perfect because everyone in the house but shelby and jason like him

I hadn't heard this.

cause she jew

Cornbread is going to pray himself all the way to the final 2 baby

The plastics don't trust him and danielle doesn't like him either.

>cornbread: we gonna do basically what we grown up doing, just making friend after friend
>scott: thats right

danielle gonna be on the block and the sisters know to get jason out at the first chance

literally noone trust cornbread, noone buying his redneck bullshit

they all also want to evict him because sympathy vote

>danielle gonna be on the block
ignore this I'm dumb. but she won't cross shane

it might be interesting

As long as Shelby doesn't go I'll be alright.

Shane and Monte have already agreed on Kryssie and Jason though.

Can someone explain to me how the safety ceremonies work

not true

also, once the HGs realize we get a nom and a vote they are going to try to play along with us to secure future safety for themselves... DONT MESS WITH AMERICA OR YOU WILL BE NEXT

and now say all those things about jason and everyone realizes jason is a bigger threat than him.

not to mention why would you ever vote out america's nomination when he can't win any comps and he's not going to get america's vote ever?

>voting out who america hates
they already hate them might as well keep them in

why are idiots saying so and so can't win comps when we haven't had a comp at all yet?

I honestly think the America Votes thing is going to fuck the whole game up.

No one is going to want to accidentally piss off the general public and it's subsequently going to be boring as fuck

You get a buzzer and the HOH lets you know when your table is ready

all im saying is theres a possibility cornbread being voted out

scott wants to keep jason and many other really like jason and all of them find cornbread annoying

its all about voting strategic or voting for someone likable

>No one is going to want to accidentally piss off the general public
Jason is this week's target

our leader monte doesnt care about america

>scott wants to keep jason
as scott and cornbread are bonding hardcore

>all of them find cornbread annoying
only the girls. give them a week or two and the girls will get petty and start hating other girls instead, just like the last 18 seasons

>its all about voting strategic or voting for someone likable
this will be the dumbest group of players ever if they ever vote out America's nom unless its a situation where a paul like player is HOH and Vic is the nom.

why would you ever vote out the person the voters hate the most when you know the voters have such a huge impact on the game?

right but once america puts up a nom, they may become the new target cause HGs dont want to go against us knowing it could hurt them in the future

this of course all depends on if we get a vote this week or not, we very well may not as it would only be a couple hours worth of voting tomorrow

he literally said to the camera that he wants jason to stay

If Cornbread is put up alongside Jason and Kryssie,

Justin, and Shelby will vote against him. Shelby might try to push the plastics into taking him out. Scott may use thios convo to turn shane against him (or not, he is playing a floater game), danielle will vote against him and so will america's vote.

America, Justin, Shelby, Danielle and Scott makes 5 votes for Cornbread.

Morgan, Whitney, Shane, and Alex makes 4.

It depends on Neeley and Scott.

This is very preliminary though, everything could change in a few days.

How would we let us know that we are one of us without letting reddit/catladies know? Can't just say hey Cred Forums or you'll be the first put up for americas nomination

*and Alex makes 4 for Jason

cornbread and shrimpman like scott because he looks like a innocent kid

>why would you ever vote out the person the voters hate the most when you know the voters have such a huge impact on the game?

its just like the HoH nom and you dont want to piss them off. we will have power every week and care packages, go against us and you could be next.

I'd say do you like football and walk around showing my ties for hambre

>yfw scott is just pretending to be a virgin for his game
>yfw irl he slays morgan-tier pussy daily

just say that if you had joined an alliance in past bb seasons you would have joined the bomb squad

he doesn't know the america's nom exists yet. he thinks it's either jason/shelby/kryssie and yeah him wanting jason to stay out of those options makes sense.

he doesn't want to break up his 4person alliance with 2 physical threats and an old guy that'd be retarded.

maybe. but the biggest thing america can do is nom someone and the retarded masses that vote for this shit aren't going to change their opinion very often. once you see who they nom you know who's on the bottom of america's totem pole and why would you evict them when there's a chance you'd be the next person on the bottom? what if your ally is the next person on the bottom? stick with what you know and don't enter the unknown because just maybe it might make someone mad

When i get on big brother I will draw out '/bb/' in the air with my finger

cornbread on the block would cause him to blow up his own shit game

so since cornbread is safe who are we nominating?

no, they know we vote for the winner already and they will soon know that we are giving them car package advantages and disadvantages

they should be licking our virtual assholes if they dont want to go over the top instead of the bottom

I would go to a camera alone and shoutout devinposter and /bb/ and tell you guys that I'm power rankings guy and that someone better take over the power rankings or I will never post here once I get evicted first. I would also shout production is scrambling at least once

Shrimpman just made a DBZ reference, kek

Shrimpman is ending his game

jokers says voting for the nominee will start at 8PM tomorrow

funny how we had a friendly whatever hoh comp and it became the biggest harshest move in this season

that was the point.

Grodhog stepping her game up

EST?

they do not know that we nominate a person. that is a huge deal. that means that we could nominate the HOH's best friend

but what the care packages show people is who we like the best and that's it, we give them an advantage one week and they can't get it next week.

what the nom shows is we fucking hate someone and we're going to nom him and vote for him every single week. you have to be a full fucking retard to not realize that keep that person in the game benefits you. if you keep that person then they always get nommed and always get a vote and you don't.

boohoo you might not get a care package like paul that would've won the game if he picked james but you won't get nommed either and have what is essentially a penalty vote

I would cum on a girls face and yell 4u4chin

these safety ceremonies are gonna get fucking crazy later.

The drama is really gonna sink in, and there'll be some fights. And people will have a day inbetween to sway someone one way or make big moves. Plus more paranoia, which is always fun.

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=YzTVRCZakbM

EDT

BBOTT is gonna be a godtier season.

I'd love to blow a huge rope of jizz all over this guy's glasses and face

cumposter is a fag? should have guessed

they dont know YET, they will when 3 people are suddenly on the block

we dont know how care package works 100% yet

false, a player could redeem themselves over the course of a week, there could be 2 or more players that are very close at the bottom, assuming its always going to be the same person is moronic

when a care package is safety because you voted out who we wanted, yeah its a big deal

I'm a 23 year old virgin (I'm a girl)

yea I would definitely fuck with people by just saving people first that I told everyone I would put up
just to watch some reactions

oh yeah we also get 1 eviction vote per week which they will also figure out that we are casting

wish there was more than one episode a week

I feel like there'll be more psychological comps this season.

And long endurance comps like the BB6 torture cage. Should be interesting...

Why the hell are you a virgin? Women literally do not have to put in any effort to get laid

damn that looks like huefu in the front

describe your ass in 5 words or less

>false, a player could redeem themselves over the course of a week,
again, you know for sure that one person is going to be at the bottom or at least near the bottom next week. why the fuck would you ever vote that person out when you know that only increases your chances of being the next person at the bottom?

oh no we have 1/14 votes they better pander to us about that rather than playing smart about the 1/3 noms

how dare you compare that jennifer bitch to huefu

why would america hate you for voting out a person they hate?

>left to right
justin, monte, morgan, shelby, neeley, alex, kryssie

dude, like i said there could be 3 people all within a few votes of the bottom. over the course of the next week they could make better alliances or befriend the right HGs and they are no longer at the bottom. assuming someone will always stay at the bottom is dumb

SHRIMPMAN
STORY
TIME

No, Pacific time.

Unless her vagina is a penis
It also becomes harder every pound over 200 you are

why would america suddenly like a person they hate because you voted someone else out that was better for you game?

you fucking know the same person is going to be hated by america next week why would you ever get rid of that person

yes there could always be 3 people in the bottom 3. why the fuck would you vote out the one at the very very bottom and open up the chance that you're at the bottom now?

it is the best thing for everyone's game to get out america's favorite every week which is why everyone wants jason out you retard are you the stoner how fucking high are you

jason talked about this

youre dumb

he did good not making it a race thing

fucking kripsy and her milky titties right now

>you're second to most hated this week
>cornbread is most hated
>you vote out cornbread in a beta attempt because america nominated him even though you're in an alliance with him
>you get nominated by america next week
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I tried to make you like me americaaaaaaaa
t. gnat

your*

whatever you say whitney

how the fuck do you know you're second to most hated?

at best this would just unite the have-nots.

>implying you know the chopping block order based on 1 nom
>cornbread is not you
>keeping cornbread could mean you are next if cornbread is no longer enemy number 1
>retarded assumptions
>(You)re dumb

Michael Jackson whitening cream?

exactly. all you know is they are the most hated so why the fuck would you get rid of the most hated? all it does it open up the chance that you or someone you like is the next most hated

yep you're the stonerfag retard

Lol scott saying he was happy when Jason walked in because he would have someone else to smoke with.

why do you keep pretending to ignore the fact that someone may not be the most hated 2 weeks in a row? maybe they will make a big move OR FUCKING WIN HOH YOU RETARDED DUMBFUCK STOP POSTING

>all you know is they are the most hated so why the fuck would you get rid of the most hated?

to gain favor and become the favorite. if you keep him america might turn on you and stick you with the have-nots.

caps lock doesn't make you sound smarter.

if you can't figure this out you are a legitimate retard.
>know someone is hated
>keep them hated and work your game around that
vs
>know someone is hated
>vote them out
>have someone new hated, potentially new
>fmaybe uck your whole game up

oh hi natalie and James

Fuckin Shrimpman with the real talk

He's a multi-dimensional man

BONGOS

bruh dem titties

w2c that shirt

Bongos u dig?

by this logic you would never vote out the target player because that might keep a target off your back the next week

>players never redeem themselves and become liked after making a move
>keeping a player around to allow them to make said move

yeah man im done with you

god damn paul is going to be PISSED when he sees how much shrampman's stories blow paul's out of the water

reminder this started with you saying Scott might vote out cornbread. yeah voting out an alliance member in a sad attempt to keep America happy is retarded when you are saving america's eternal faggot favorite in jason

yeah scott is going to win over america's heart doing that and they'll forget all about their sassy faggot

Would you hit it /bb/?

Scott is also in OTT Jamboree

and he's reporting everything back to monte. are you moo? Frank tried to explain this shit to you Moo, you side with them and america says yay for you and then you get clipped. if you go the other way america might say boo I liked davonne/jason but you'll have a much better chance of winning

fuck off back to pandering to your tubmlr I'm glad you went against him and dr will laughed in your fat fucking face for being so stupid

you have been replying to multiple people, i never said scott might vote out cornbread. this is how smart you are

She's bracing for my tidalwave of cum

Based on your earlier posts, wouldn't you rather blow your load on jason?

You have been replying to me when I started arguing with someone that said Scott will probably vote out cornbread. this is how smart you are, you sided with him

I tried an analplug before it does nothing for me. must be a homophobic poster

again, not very bright

>and he's reporting everything back to monte

not everything you fucking idiot. He's even tried to protect Jason.

and what has he withheld?

Why doesn't CBS let use use vlc and only flash? This is so much better

because we're the only people that watch this show and know how to use computers

the existence of the OTT Jamboree.

The fact that Justin is probably gonna target Monte and Cornbread.

Keep up.

So why does this woman sound like shes been sucking on cigarettes daily for 10 years?

She's cute as fuck but that voice is terrible.

Jiz had a more acceptable "ugly" voice.

This makes sense

She had colic as a child

Lol, Shrimpman talking about massive dick-swinging leather clad men having orgies in Nawleans

Jason could not look more interested

>the existence of the OTT Jamboree.
telling the name is never good for you

>The fact that Justin is probably gonna target Monte and Cornbread.
probably is too high a probability there

scott is literally trying to Ian that's why he hasn't mentioned that season

I think it is sexy AS FUCK tbqhwy, but I dated a girl with a voice like that back in high school so I am biased. Raspy = hot

Did she say this, or are you just shit talking?

backyard time back at it

it's just me implying

>Camera switches from Backyard Crew Bantz to Krispy in the shower

Fucking Disgusting

Why does this show attract so many middle-aged women?

huefu paranoia setting in

>telling the name is never good for you

if he was that deep with the 4 man alliance, he could just say "hey man jason has this alliance with shelby, justin and kryssie. i'll be your spy in it.". But no, he's keeping his options open, and he subtly tried so save Jason by mentioned that he wants to keep Monte and Shane for weeks.

they self insert as some of the people to escape the fact that they are kripsy kreme irl

I'd like to fuck Shelby fyi

yeah why would you ever not keep your options open? he gave him everything but saying they made a formal alliance so whatever. he protected himself from monte saying I know you have an alliance against me so it's smart

either way been good talking game I'm exhausted I'm going to sleep

>he gave him everything

your definition of everything is so bizarre.

>shrimpman has asthma

goodnight sweetie talk to you tomorrow

Goodnight fuckboi

Wonder how they can rigproof a F2 America vote for 250k. Tie it to an all-access account, right? If the voting for anything this season is just open to the public on the cbs site I won't know wtf

the man who casted shrimpman deserves a big paycheck

I'm into it
Could listen to her talk for hours

Das wassap.

It's a fucking shame we are missing his epic bantz rn

Sooo theres no actual episodes of this?

10pm is what showfags watch

Reminder that the Plastics will steamroll the inept boys alliance.

Scott is going to score

>tfw we get what the fatal 5 was supposed to be

Shelby will win and marry me for my sperm

poor whitney

our guy scott is smashing both sisters

Fucking cameramen tonight are the worst, I swear

>Alex: Don't make a huge alliance of 8-10 people

Is she disgracing Devin, famalam?

Did you just assume the camera operators gender shitlord?

>cameramen
>men
sexist pig

whitney is protecting our girl

the plastics are officially /ouralliance/

we better hold a house meeting to uninvite her from the bomb squad

reminder: nobody remembers anyone players from BB season 1

reminder: they got a dog on week 3

>america voted for the winner

>nobody will remember any of these players

looks like our leader monte and morgan is gonna be a future showmance

>being this butthurt you have to pay for feeds

Steve and Jason are memorable being vets

>sleeping with the enemy

steve?

no it is gonna be morgan and scott
morgott

why are the girls called the plastics? did they name themselves that or was it fandom-named?

what? its a first generation product

they got named that by the OTT Jamboree, and the fandom just call them that. They have no official name.

Yeah

Bro what are you talking about? We just need to sit her down and have an adult conversation about this.

I'm so glad they realized black males were a mistake after this chimp

devin isn't even black

Bro, you are officially out of the bomb squad.

you need to go

You're not welcomed here.

what season do you think Chicken George is from?

your mentality is toxic to our board, please leave.

>Morgott
>Not Scorgan

You had one job

whitney birthday is soon coming up

Post her nudes to celebrate

Kryssie is kind of cute with her obsession with Lexi Belle

Bro, that's hot, and I want to talk about that later. But first I need you to be straight with me. Did you leave your lotion in the kitchen?

lexi got fat

morgan and alex wearing the same glasses and sitting next to each other

Shed look good with my cum on her face

There will be a new president and they won't even know

so I guess the live diary rooms are 15 minutes for each person.
Morgan just referred to it as 15 minute live thing.

I'm sure they'll let them know. That news is way too big to keep out of the house. They'll probably work it into a comp of some kind.

shelby looks so fuckin cute rn

whitney trying so hard to spy but her face just shows boredom and fatigue

these 2 bitches are jealous of dani

rest in peace
we'll never forget you

She is wife material especially if she has money

shelby talking about audrey

Who was dat?

>straightening your hair at midnight

our lord and savior
the spurned king
divine devin

Does Monte seriously lock the HOH room when he's not in it?

ALVIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

CUTTTE

shelby is a mistwoman

shelby said that cornbread was on honey boo boo

thinks hes trying real hard to be in reality tv

i wanna bully her

the hambeast honestly ruins whatever camera shes on. i cant watch anything that shes involved with unless shrimpman is telling a story

>shelby: damn boy
>shrimpman: ya'll can see my dick

what the fuck is jason wearing?

and when he's in it

girls making fun of krispy long repetitive stories

>Shelby says she uses pooping as her excuse to leave the convos she gets bored of

>scott silently brushing his teeth, observing

>shane has pick of the house
>chooses the girl with a kid

ian make a new thread

reminds me

hey ian, what are you thoughts on OTT so far?

she has a kid for a reason dude
danielle is fucking attractive

He fucked up, she only looked good the first night. The plastics are right too, she's boring as fuck to listen to.

Wheres Shrimpman?

shes fucking hot tho

shrimpman is everywhere

She's cross eyed

>tfw your qt showmance wants to be sexually assaulted by a stranger

He was in the restroom with the girls and Scott for a moment but I think he made a run to McDonald's

Shane a confirmed cuck

He's in the water closet

Shane's that friend who disappears off the face of the earth with some awful chick for months or years at a time

KRISPY SCRAMBLING

is it possible shelby with thiccen up all this chocolate and eating?

or are her genes too perfect to prevent it?

Don't speak to Shane or his ROD's son ever again

seriously someone make a new thread

Ian must be busy creeping Moo's insta

but I ain't making no thread, you dig

new thread

No spoilers faggot

Better thread: