This is the greatest film of all time

This is the greatest film of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LDpdeslwfcI
youtube.com/watch?v=jvoFQ6E60Bc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Agreed.

youtube.com/watch?v=LDpdeslwfcI

AOTC is the greatest sleep agent ever. Whenever I can't fall asleep, I put it on, then before I know it, it's morning.

That just goes to show you how good fucking bedtime-story-like dreamy lucid writing it has.

i liked atack of the clones it was good but it needed more jer jar

The only good thing to come out of the prequels was the animated series.

Also having the high ground.

Reminder that liking the prequels is evidence that you have autism.

Agreed.
>liking bad 80s "sci-fi"

The prequels get better the more I get into movies and the more I see them. It's bizarre.

>THE TECHNO UNION *BWOOOEEERRROOO*

across the stars ;_;

Junk! My house is full of junk! Throws something like a little bitch. Annnie

Well... I suppose they're not COMPLETELY terrible, but they're ALMOST completely terrible. I can't say I don't like the soundtrack throughout them. The CG work throughout them... it still holds up, though you can say that a lot of the designs in ships and architecture seem to contradict what was present in the classic trilogy.

Everything else about the production of the films were god-awful, from bad pacing to terrible characterization to horrendous plots and story structure. The most positive portion of the over-arching story structure is Palpatine's plot to take over the Republic and lead it to an empire, but how it gets there is riddled with inconsistencies and plot holes, it's amazing that an organization dedicated to settling issues that arise in a government didn't grasp what was in front of them in the first film.

correct

Holy shit this is terrible. Do people actually find this funny/entertaining? Why?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU ARE ALL FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!! SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK HAS THIS BOARD BECOME??????? GOOOOOOD!!!!!!!! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, YOU FAGGOTS HAVE NO FUCKING TASTE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>tfw i haven't seen ep 2 and 3 in so long i completely forgot the plot

all i know is anakin goes rogue and loses some epic battle against obi wan at the end

It's a so-so, kind of underrated.

Kamino parts are absolute kino.

5 > 4 > 7 > 6 > 3 > 1 >>>>> 2

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

youtube.com/watch?v=jvoFQ6E60Bc

4chwdfjrj pas jjfo sinc 1998

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.
end your life

neck yourself

kys

;)

dumb ;) poster

>5 at the top
Ultimate poser opinion.

6>=3>=4>=5=2=1

Wait, what the fuck?

How long has this been a thing?

this

>actually being proud of it

>3 anywhere near the top
Ultimate retard opinion

>3 in front of 4 and 5

Hola reddito!

>any Lucas-era Star Wars far from the top
Ultimate faggot opinion

I'd like to make a salient and cogent refutation to this video. Here I go!

HE SELLS THINGS HE SELLS WATER FILTERS HE CRAZY!!!

Refute that bub. I know you think you're all high and mighty with your special account, but you can't handle deez nuts I just dropped on yo chin, can you? Get outta here kid.

It has a great unintentional hilarity value.

Just the last day or two.

I unironically love the prequels, much better than OT. I dont even need to say theyre better than the new piece of shit

Obi-wan was in denial. He basically considered Vader and Anakin two different people.

>ships and architecture seem to contradict what was present in the classic trilogy
To be fair if you jumped from 1960 to 1990 the changes in car aesthetic would blow you away.

Yeah but he flat out lies about the lightsaber thing. It's not even a point of view issue.

>Episode 2
>Film
>not Kino

come on it's like you want to appear retarded

Couldn't he have just been trying to protect Luke from a whole shitload of rough news at once?

>your dad who was my super awesome friend used this lightsaber for great justice and wanted you to have it

sounds a lot better than

>I took this from your dad after I cut all his limbs off for betraying the order and killing all of my friends and I couldn't bring myself to kill him and because of that your dad was able to become space Heinrich Himmler

>and killing all of my friends

and a bunch of innocent younglings

Yes but from a certain point view they WERE evil

>Kino
>not absolute кинo

Howdy, Reddit!

hmmm really makes u think

Lol chicken caesar salad XD

Lexi Belle says so so I agree

>кинo
>not Dzieło
kys 9gag

DONT' TALK TO MY PASSBRO LIKE THAT FUCKING FILTHY NON-PASS PLEB

Cred Forums Pass user since March 2016.

fuck off with that fat bitch

>space Heinrich Himmler
Holy kek m8

I can't be the only one who actually thinks this is the best of three shitty films, can I?

Clones has a lot of great stuff going on. The arena, Obi-Wan's detective stuff, Across the Stars and the return to Tatooine are all really well done. It's got a lot of good stuff going for it.

3 > 1 > 2

Hey Trenchy.

>Luke did I ever tell you about Count Dooku and how he straight up told me the chancellor was a sith lord? It's a shame I didn't believe him or even follow up on it since it might have saved the whole galaxy a lot of trouble. Come to think of it I'm not really sure why he told me that, seeing as it could have ruined their entire scheme if I wasn't such an idiot. He was a good friend nonetheless.

ouroboros