Quit being so mean to her you faggots. She got to handle an AR before you did

Quit being so mean to her you faggots. She got to handle an AR before you did.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, but that movie was really terrible.

She's a bad actor. Classic example of child actor who peaked long ago, but since it's the 2010s, it's considered politically incorrect to blacklist child actors anymore.

No she didnt

>pussy gun

She doesn't even need a scope she can just use her nose to line her shots.

Fucking goblin bitch.

Cred Forums Pass user since January 2016.

she's a liberal gun grabber, who is an ardent hillary supporter. Why would that be a good thing?

>wanting to handle an Assault Gun

they are literally designed to kill people

She's holding an AR, wouldn't necessarily say she's handling it.

Also, implying. Just because you grew up around pussies and in a cuck state doesn't mean we all did. Grew up in the south, I've been surrounded by ARs my entire life.

But I've owned an AR-15 for 18 years, until I lost it in a boating accident last month.

>GERSH KUNTZMAN
>is scared of rooty tooty point and shooty

this can't be real

>I'm a trump supporter

I agree! Wanna go on a date? Maybe a movie after we lynch some black people...

>forty nine people can be gone in sixty seconds
what? it only holds 30 rounds?

>using a gas-operated firearm in an apocalyptic setting
>doesn't carry a gas can or ever refuel

Merely a coincidence

>wanting to own Assault Guns in case the big bad gubmit wants to take over

nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201

I like her. I just hope one day I can be as buff as her.

With those shoulders she could probably handle the recoil of a machine gun without much trouble.

>lack of trigger discipline
aren't actors supposed to get proper training before playing with guns

>muh trigger discipline
Nobody cares.

why do liberals complain so much about guns being dangerous when they can't even follow basic safety procedures around them

Trigger discipline is for literal pussies

Because they have an allergic reaction to guns and refuse to comprehend the notion of responsible usage and ownership.

I'm not a liberal, I'm just not an autistic /k/ faggot either.

They project.

They have poor self control and fear what they would do if they had access to one. What they fail to realize is that not everyone thinks the same way they do and have better self control.

"I can't be trusted with this, therefore you can't be trusted with it either" mentality.

I'm not even discussing this from a political standpoint, it's just something I've noticed from anybody that supports gun control regardless of political affiliation. Some of the most mentally unstable people I've ever known were pro gun control.

My dad, who has just gotten out of prison for meth, who has beaten women until they needed brain surgery, is incredibly racist and hates all my girlfriends have been black, who has threatened to kill me, my brother and grandfather because he was mad at my mom, thinks I'm a psychopath because I have guns.

While I've never been in trouble, very accepting of people and very patient with them, abhor violence and look for every way to deescalate a situation, and spend my spare time trying to improve my community. I'm somehow the psycho in his mind.

Those autists would LIGHT YOU THE FUCK UP

Wat kinögraphomatiqué is dis

Not sure my guess is the 5th wave

I'm in the army, faygo. I shoot my m16 multiple times a year. They're lame as shit.

>Cred Forums Pass user since January 2016.
wtf is this?

Lazy liberal armorer.

>2016
>Using Eotech
Enjoy your wandering zero!

Does the gun even move when she pulls the trigger? Those giant catcher mitt goblin claws probably absorb all the recoil.

POG as FUCK

No she didn't you retard

How does it feel living in a slave state

Kek

Right, because trump supporters are the violent ones. Nice try Satan shill

Her name's Hillary >:(

How the FUCK can you get a bruised shoulder from 5.56? Also

>temporary from of PTSD