So he likes his white kids better than his gook kids?

So he likes his white kids better than his gook kids?

wouldn't you?

Well, you know, those are like, his actual kids man.

>Well, you know, those are like, his actual kids man.
of course.

other than that this thread is ugly shit kicking

vote trump

He was pissed Jolie was taking the kids to warn-torn countries for publicity, the fight was due to her wanting to take them to Syiria.

Jolie is insane. I hope Brad gets full custody.

this is why you never fall for a woman just because she's pretty. make sure she isn't batshit crazy too.

I hope Brad gets custody of his actual kids, and dresses his daughter like a girl.

The other ones, they're already living a better life than they could ever dream of in their respective countries.

>those are like, his actual kids man
> names child Shiloh Pitt
> never heard of spoonerisms

can you blame him?

fucking racist

I'm a gook myself and I don't give a fuck about the name calling. All those shit happened and you only care about a fucking word. Fucking white liberal cuck. Your country burns down to the ground by niggers, jews, and cucks like you. Lmao, pretty comfy to see whites killing each other.

Yes and that's also the reason why he bought a Wehrmacht motorcycle in original condition, he became racially aware

>tfw your bargain-bin kids become walking racist stereotypes during puberty and you want to throw them in a mass grave

He should like the kids he created more then the ones his batfuck insane wife brought home every other week.

an R75?

>not "racially awehr"
You had 1 job...

what, do you have a source? not that I don't believe you, that bitch is legit insane and needs to either get help or just fucking die

Did you get this triggered with a blatant bait?

Celebrity gossip is without a doubt the lowest form of discussion possible.
All you tabloid following faggots should end yourselves.

I don't know where he's getting syria from but essentially jolie wanted the kids to live this global lifestyle and be home school while brad just wanted them to stick to one place and go to private school