Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler...

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water. When she closed her eyes at last, Dany did not know whether she would be strong enough to open them again.

would watch

Pepe edit when?

this fat fuck just posted on his blog that he finished another fucking WildCard book. as if though anyone ever read that filth. I s2g at this point the miserable piece of shit is jsut trolling us.

That's not funny, my brother died that way.

The problem with this sequence is it's at the end of the shittiest book in the series.

After 1200 pages of literally nothing happening, no insight to any characters, plots that are going in circles, filler filler filler, we get this scene where Daenerys, after finally riding a dragon for the first time (And subsequently landing and then not riding a dragon again, then doing nothing), literally shits all over the place.

It's such a fitting end to such a shitty book.

Compare with:

>Frodo heard a sweet singing running in his mind: a song that seemed to come like a pale light behind a grey rain-curtain, and growing stronger to turn the veil all to glass and silver, until at last it was rolled back, and a far green country opened before him under a swift sunrise."

preston does

>frodo does some gay shit

>The Khaleesi endures and triumphs over unbearable torture that any man today would succumb to

no real comparison

So are we /lit/ now

>forearm hair

When is his novelization of the tv show coming out?

Catching Up

Sep. 22nd, 2016 at 4:39 PM
happy blue
I'm back from LA and the Emmy Awards, and as usual there's a zillion things to catch up on.

The Giants and Jets both won last weekend. They both made it more exciting than it needed to be, of course, but a win is a win is a win, and I'll take them. Life is magical and full of joy.

GAME OF THRONES also won big, as those of you who watched the Emmy telecast know. Three more wins, for writing, directing, and show. Added to the nine that we won last weekend, that's twelve, and gave GOT the record for most Emmys ever won by a primetime scripted series. With thirty-eight, we edged past FRAZIER. Congrats to all, and especially to Dan and Dave, who have put together a truly amazing team and made some television history in the process.

(I do wish our nominated actors and actresses had brought some gold home as well, though. With two finalists in Best Supporting Actor, and three in Best Supporting Actress, we ended up dividing the vote and competing against ourselves, I fear. But the performances we got from Peter, Kit, Lena, Maisie, and Emilia speaks for themselves, trophies notwithstanding).

Jimmy Kimmel did a great job as host.

For me, a couple of personal highlights were meeting Jim Kimmel, Jimmy's father, who is a big fan of GAMES, and getting the Emmy from Dennis Franz, an amazing actor whose work on NYPD BLUE remains some of the finest ever seen on television. Best police show ever, imnsho).

There were great parties both before and after the awards themselves... though I fear I may getting too old for such things. I turned sixty-eight on September 20th, and may have reached the age where I prefer quieter parties with comfortable chairs.

And now I'm home, and there's more work to do. Later, folks.
Current Location:Santa Fe
Current Mood: busy busy
Tags:
emmy awards, game of thrones

When does Winds of Winter come out though? I'm betting it's probably going to be 2025, and it will be the final book, resolving no major plotlines. Daenerys will still be across the river, Tyrion will still be wandering around doing nothing, he probably won't even die in the 6th book. Stannis will be still doing nothing, also not dead. Azor Ahai will not be revealed. Bran accomplishes nothing, Rickon is still mysterious absent along with Davos. Brienne and Jaime are up to doing nothing, they probably won't even be mentioned in the 6th book. It will probably be 800 pages of Tyrion doing nothing, Daenerys doing nothing, Cersei doing nothing, and then end on a cliffhanger, then George has a heartattack, and people realize he left no notes because he never had a fucking clue as to where this series was going.

it's legitimately hard to believe what a piece of shit he really is

and not just beaus he's a pedophile he's a dick to literally everyone.

No wonder he's so good at writing a book where everyone is a total asshole

What exactly is wrong here?
People get sick when they drink something dirty.
Was GRRM supposed to write a paragraph of purple prose, describing her turmoil and anguish, using big pretty words? Fuck off

it's pretty obvious he's masturbating to it like he masturbates to everything Dany related

Doesn't make it bad

in the books she's like 14

She's a fictional character, retard.

and?

Fuck I forgot that people only start shitting after 18

What the fuck do you mean "And?" And the fact that "she" is "14" doesn't matter because she's not real, moron.

> Know retarded cuck who watched GOT
> he thinks Daenarys is some sort of god
> tell him she wont be so hot when the shitting scene happens
> He says he'd literally lick the shit from her asshole

sigh.

Tolkein BTFO.

Kek.

so you're like a pedo or something? Is that your point?

Tolkien believed in something. Martin doesn't so he writes about sex and doo doo.

>Then Fingolfin beheld... the utter ruin of the Noldor, and the defeat beyond redress of all their houses; and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar. Thus he came alone to Angband's gates, and he sounded his horn, and smote once more upon the brazen doors, and challenged Morgoth to come forth to single combat.
And Morgoth came.

What point are you trying to make?

Wow, what a hack.
Where's the sex and politics?

Literally have diarrhea right now as I'm reading this.

Lots of Hollywood actresses are actually pretty hairy IRL, it's a side effect of the androgen containing skin creams that they use to keep their skin looking pretty and youthful